The Normal Life, or Not? Ch. 03

Story Info
Alfred has second thoughts to his new life.
1.9k words
4.05
9.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were finally home again. She had taken the harness off from him, leaving only the collar on his naked body. His fairly defined muscles, toned so perfectly, and his face, all too worthy. She knew he had finally submitted, and there was no going back. Though every time she ran her hand through his hair, she felt his muscles tense.

She left him alone in the living room while she went out to get pizza for both of them. As she locked the door behind her, she thought about her desires when she was younger. She always saw him in the hallways of the local junior high, getting more and more popular by the time they both entered high school. During their senior year, he had only looked once her way, but that one time already made her heart flutter. Now was a different story, he belonged at her feet, and she belonged towering over him in a loving way. Just the thought of younger Alfred made her wet as she made her way to the car. Her chauffeur was already waiting. She slipped into the Mercedes GLE SUV, and off she went.

She came home to the sound of him taking a shower. She set the pizza down and walked down the hallway, stopping as she came to the bathroom door, unlocked. She softly turned the handle and peering inside. He was about to towel off when she peered inside.

"Yes mistress?" He said.

"Come out when you are ready and don't bother putting on those clothes, just put those on," she answered, pointing to the briefs hanging from the hook. Then she walked back out to the kitchen, setting two plates on the table.

He came out of the bathroom a moment later, only wearing the briefs, with the rest of his clothes in his hands. He put them away and sat down at the table, waiting for her to start eating before he did.

It was a subtle move on his part, she thought. At least he acknowledged her authority. She could see the submission in his eyes, gleaming with excitement to serve.

"After we finish, I have a gift for you. Since you can't work at home tomorrow, you'll probably be thinking about me," she cooed.

His mind raced to think of an answer. What could it be? It couldn't be one of those chastity cages, he thought, she hates seeing my cock all bound. When they finished the box of pizza, he washes the plates, put them into the dishwasher, and recycled the box.

He followed her into his room. She was pulling a small red box out of the corner of the closet. He knelt down in front of her, head down. She watched him do so as she opens the box with a sigh of relief. It was still there. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched she take out a medium width black anklet. An anklet?

"Stand, shoulder width apart, eyes straight ahead and hand on your head." He does so.

She bends down, close enough to his face where she was sure he could smell her juices dripping down her thighs. She smiles at the anklet, a plain black band with her initials, attached with metal. She tightens it around his right ankle, locking it in place.

"You may relax, slave."

He relaxes, doing so while looking down at his feet, staring at the black band, questioning its presence.

"You won't wear that neck collar in public. The anklet will be in its place until you come home," she answered.

She ran her fingers over his hair softly, just grazing his fair hair, making his lips curve upright.

"Good night Alfred."

"Good night Mistress."

They walked to their respective rooms. Alfred went under his covers, feeling for the softness of the mattress. He felt slightly empty, now that she took off his harness. He dread the feeling of going to work tomorrow at the office; he longed to stay at home with his mistress. He fell asleep, his balls aching for release after days in denial.

***************************************

He woke up to her fingers teasing his thighs, her body so close to his. She had her other hand wrapped around his length, slightly going up and down. She knew he wanted it, and badly.

"Because you were a good boy yesterday, I'll let you come before work." She smiled.

He kept his silence, but as she began to work his length faster and faster, he could no longer keep a straight face. He felt his entire body shake, like the feeling of being shocked by an electrical outlet. She held strong as he came, putting her mouth over his length for one final tease as a huge wave of cum flowed through her mouth. It was perfect, creamy, sweet and salty. She released him and left him to untense afterward. As he slowly came back to his senses, she came back into his room with a cool towel, and started wiping it over his sweaty body. The moisture of the towel soothed his skin, his mistress so close to him to smell her perfume, vanilla. What irony he thought, her life was not vanilla at all, chuckling at his thoughts.

***************************************

He was nearly late for work, the chauffeur dodging through gruesome traffic, making him right on time as he walked through the office and sat down on his desk. He looked down at the anklet, walking back to close his office door, and then bending down in his chair to examine the black band around his ankle. It was plain, but classic, the way his mistress loved to do things. He liked this about her, the reason why he fell to her knees the moment she chose him. Suddenly, a knock came from the door. Alfred quickly straightened himself out and shuffled around paperwork on his desk.

"Come in," he exclaimed.

A young lady came into the room, holding a stack of binders and folders. She set a few down on his desk and left without another word, but his eyes caught a grin on her way out. He had never seen her at the office before, so she had to be new.

Things went smoothly at the office, other than the long conference during lunch. No one seemed to realize the band on his ankle, or no one seemed to care. At precisely 5pm, he went home hungry for a taste of his mistress, caressing her thighs as he saw her sitting on the couch in front of the tv.

She looked down at him as he knelt down in front of her. She took off the anklet and put it in her pocket. Then she reached under the couch cushion for his neck collar and put it on him. She heard his sigh of relief. She wondered how his day went, despite his deep submission towards her.

He felt his length stirring. When he met her gaze, he quickly looked down, face growing red. She was definitely humoured by his reaction.

"Shall we go out to eat?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress."

She removed the collar again, replacing it with a similar styled choker. He remembered his teen days as a teen model, wearing all sorts of high fashion.

"Go put on a nice button up shirt." She called, as he walked into his closet. She followed him, but picked up a few extra things from the shelf before entering his room. As she entered, he was putting on a navy blue button up, her favourite colour, and he knew it.

"Bend over the bed for a moment," she calls from behind. He does as he was told.

She slipped on his anklet first, and then poured lube on a small plug. She shoved it into him slowly, taking time to let his ass stretch. As it did, he moaned softly to the thickest part of the plug. She chuckled. She loved the sound of his moans and groans.

"Put on your pants now."

"Yes Mistress."

They both filed out of the house to the awaiting car. 20 minutes later, they arrive in front of a restaurant, already packed with groups of people gathered at the door. They both squeeze by, and he followed her to the back of the restaurant into a private dining room.

"Hello Erica, hello Alfred," said Kristine.

His mistress replied, "Hi Kris, hi Jay."

Seating herself next to Jay, Alfred sat down beside her. There were another pair sitting across from them, whom he remembered from the Manor as Lani and Joel. He stared at Joel for a moment, his eyes glued to his mistress' coffee brown hair.

"Ami and Jonathan are stuck in traffic, they'll be here in a bit," exclaimed Lani.

"Right, so let's get dinner started!" Kris said.

"Kris, you're always the jumpy one!" Erica joked.

Small conversation was made as waiters and waitresses went in and out of the room with piles and piles of food.

"So Erica, hows your man?" asked Lani.

"Wonderful, just the way he should be... at my feet," his mistress laughed.

He went red in embarrassment. All the men waited until their mistresses plates were piled high with food before piling their own.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Kris smiled.

The mistresses turn to their men.

"Hands," Erica looked at him. He puts them out to find her putting cuffs on him.

He looked around. All the other mistresses were all cuffing their men as well.

"We are going to play a little game," she cooed in his ear. His mind was wandering. Why was he letting her take control of him? Erica clipped his hands behind his back, putting a padlock to secure his bounds. She circles him, caressing his face, letting him feel her soft lips lightly pressing into his skin. That's what's letting him. He tugs at his bounds, feeling for his submission to kick in.

"Heya guys, sorry we're late! Traffic was terrible on the way over here," exclaimed Ami, with Jonathan at her heels.

"Yeah, sorry," cheered Jonathan.

Mistress Ami proceeds to follow suite with the other mistresses in the room. Jonathan's face turns into the face of immediate submission as his mistress calls for him to strip.

Alfred scans the room again. Everyone seemed to enjoy their place. No one seemed to mind, nor care.

Suddenly, fire ran across his face again.

"Slave, pay attention!" She was yelling at him. "Now, take off your clothes and if you be a good boy tonight, I'll let you worship my lips for a while."

It was an offer he couldn't resist, no matter how hard his mind was trying to stop him. He had trouble getting his top off, but after a couple minutes, he was stark naked; as was every other man in the room.

The mistresses hurded the men to the farthest corner of the room, placing them in several positions.

"Uh, mistress, what are we doing?" Alfred asked.

"A photoshoot to get more recruits at the academy," she said, simply. "However, let me explain the game. During this photoshoot, manage to get through without needing a break and I'll let you come when we get home."

"Yes mistress!" he replied.

"Are you a good boy?" his mistress laughed.

He nods. She ruffled his hair, sensing his mind moving further into submission, and chuckled under her breath.