The Normal Life, or Not? Ch. 04

Story Info
Alfred's desire is answered.
1.5k words
4.09
7.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers

Thanks for all the continuous support. The story is continuing from the previous Chapter(s) and you may have to backtrack to understand.

***

It was strange to pose in front of the camera naked. It was a moment that he failed to see pleasure in submission, and she knew it. For the longest time, he felt whole in face of submitting to his lady, but now? He didn't like the fact that he was going to be exposed to random people. His mind was against him. His urges, his needs. She provided it all. What can he do? Submit? Or did he want this to be all over. His body was fighting against his thoughts.

Twenty minutes into the photoshoot, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Mercy." He had said it, and she immediately looked at him. She knelt down, face to face with him, and ruffled his hair. It was the best feeling in this world to him. She unclipped his hand cuffs from behind him before sitting him down in the quietest place in the room.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm just..." he sputtered.

"What is it you need?" she softly replied, "I'm here for you. It's ok... "

He blinked. "I... need... you."

She smiled. It was reassurance that he wasn't going to break away. She hugged him, giving him a taste of her lips to his soft cheeks. He felt safe with her. She sensed this, and allowed him to cling onto her, wrapping his body around her legs. She patted him on the shoulder to comfort him.

"Do you need my presence 24/7? Will that help?"

"Yes please, mistress."

She took a thin chain necklace out of her purse, its pendant a small padlock. Taking out a similar chain, attached to it, a small silver key. She looked at him, peering at his gleaming eyes and put the padlock necklace on him. He stared down at it, silently twirling the tiny padlock around the chain, feeling for the sound of the chain.

She looked at him out of curiosity before putting her own necklace on herself. At least he won't feel so broken without me next to him anytime soon.

"Alright! The photoshoot is finished!" yelled Ami.

Alfred and his mistress stood up and walked over to the commotion.

"So, uh... are you guys ok?" Kris asked; then noticing the gleam of the silver coming off of Erica's necklace, stared into the fine piece of jewelry.

"Everything's fine, he's alright. Just a lil shaking, that's all," replied Erica.

She worried about his needs, as well, her needs. She was afraid of the influence he was getting while at his normal job. She feared the women who would stare at her man, moreover, take him out of her grasp. After waiting years to see him in her hands, she had gotten her high school dreams fulfilled.

"Let's go Alfred."She said plainly, heading toward the door. He follows her, hot behind her heels just in time to open the door to the room.

***

The minute they stepped back into the house, she headed towards his room.

"Stay there, and strip."

"Yes Mistress."

She came back to him holding his collar, and kneeling down to his level to put it back on him. Once it was on, he nervously rolled his neck, feeling its leather.

"Come on, I'll give you your reward. Follow."

As he walked in, he is met by her bare legs.

"Do you know how long I waited for you?"

"I don't know Mistress, too long. I admit that I have grown to fall in love with you, even before the whole academy thing."

She looked at the man in front of her that stole her heart long before she could grasp him whenever she could.

"Then mine you shall forever be. Things will be a whole lot different though, I have to warn you. Your entire body is still mine, however, I will allow the lines to blur how I wish, but you will still be who you need to be, when I want you to be," she said softly.

"Of course, I will always be at your feet. I love the feeling of you, Mistress."

She ruffled his coffee brown hair, soothing his tensions. He seemed to respond strongly when she did it, wrapping his body more tightly around her legs.

***

Before they knew it, it was already Monday again. Two whole days of working at the office before she could see him 24/7 for the rest of the week.

"Mistress, i'm leaving for work now," he cried out.

"Hold on a minute, I need to remove the collar and put your anklet on," she called from the kitchen.

"Yes Mistress."

She put the anklet on him, then waving him off as he drove to work that day.

He walked through the door of his office, and there stood...

"It's you, again."

He faltered a bit.

"What are you doing in my office?" he asked, nervously.

The last thing he saw was the woman towering over him. Then, everything went black.

***

When he woke up again, he felt the restrictions of his hands and legs, tied together. His mouth was gagged, the taste of plastic stretching his mouth.

"uRMPHHHhh," he cried out.

"Heavy in denial I see," the woman's voice said.

He nodded. It was true. He was kept long in denial. The woman's statement made him question whether or not his needs were met by Mistress Erica.

"Where... am i?" He murmured.

"Somewhere you don't need to know, slave."

"What are you going to do to me?" He asked slowly, getting around the slurred words from the gag.

"To make sure you can handle giving up total control, as my slave. Mine."

"I... but... You... "

She walked to the side of him, kneeling and then leaning into his face. She took his gag off, letting him savour a few moment of breaths until... she stuffed his mouth with a plug.

His eyes watered. He wondered what his real mistress was doing, hoping she would find him before this woman could violate him in areas he never knew before.

"Turn around, slave."

He struggled to turn around while bound. Whilst struggling, he noticed his anklet was still on him, giving him hope that Erica knew where he was, moreover, coming for him.

She encircled the plug over his opening, and slowly pushed it in, taking the time for his ass to stretch over the plug before it popped into him.

"Good job, slave. You can take some meat!"

Then he was left in the room to his own devices. The only time other people were in the room were to give him a bowl a water, and a snack. His heart sank with every hour passing.

***

It was 2 days later before anyone else came into the room. He was starving, thirsty, and feeling so naked from having the plug inside of him.

"Psst, Alfred, are you ok?" the voice whispered.

"Hrumphhh," he whimpered.

"I'm sorry for not coming sooner, I'll explain later when I get you home. Oh gosh, you have so many bruises, what did she do to you?!!"

He shook his head, unaware of the injuries the woman had inflicted without permission from his true mistress.

She untied him from his bounds, his arms immediately wrapping around her legs, his mouth gently kissing the tops of her feet.

She lifted him up onto his feet and then checked the hallway outside before walking out to the nearest exit onto the streets. They ducked into the Mercedes waiting for them and she allowed him to settle in before speaking again.

She assessed his injuries further. "I think she gave you some painkillers while you were out, cause some of these bruises are pretty nasty."

He nodded.

"The moment the notification on my phone showed you weren't at the office, I scrambled to locate you using the anklet." She added, "Good thing she didn't disable your anklet monitor."

The moment they got home, he half limped, half crawled to the couch and sprawled across it. She went to go get lotion to soothe his somewhat aching body.

She slathered lotion on him, whilst admiring his length hardening.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he cried out.

"I think the painkillers are wearing off."

They went into silence after that.

***

It was half an hour of massaging his wounds until either of them spoke again.

"Mistress, I never want to leave you again."

She ruffled his hair, "Good boy."

She locked his collar around his neck, then proceeded to call up his boss to make arrangements. After long conversation, Alfred was able to work from home, every day, 24 hours, 7 days a week to please his mistress, and the woman he fell on his knees for.

He felt the collar, running his fingertips over her name again and again. He twirled the ring in front of the collar and knelt by her feet.

*****

THE END

Denialxx
Denialxx
17 Followers