The Normal Ones Ch. 01

Story Info
A BBW mother discovers her children's secret.
10.4k words
4.74
72.4k
210

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison Gilbert covered her mouth with her hand to stifle the gasp that nearly escaped. The 45 year old mother of three was standing outside the bedroom door of her 19 year old son, Jason, unable to fully process what she was seeing through the thin crack between the door and its frame. There, laying on his bed, was Jason. But he was not alone. He was laying on his back naked, and straddling him equally naked was his 25 year old sister Sarah.

Just minutes ago Alison had been working out in the family home's basement as she did for 2 hours every day. After only an hour today, however, her AirPods had died and she had made her way back upstairs to charge them, vowing to continue the second half of her workout once they were fully charged. To her surprise as she approached her son's bedroom door she had heard moaning, and seeing that his door was open a crack she could not resist peaking. The moans had been unmistakably female, and she was curious if Jason had a girlfriend that he was hiding from the family.

She had definitely not been expecting to see her eldest daughter slamming her voluptuous ass down on her only brother's sizeable cock. Sarah was riding Jason like a woman possessed, her back to the door and her generous curves rippling with the force of their fucking. Although she couldn't see from this angle, Alison assumed that Jason's hands, and maybe his mouth, were full of Sarah's enormous tits. The mother could feel her pussy moistening at the sight of her two eldest children committing incest. Her mind was a whirlwind of contradictions. Her logical brain knew she should walk in and stop them. But the rest of her brain was experiencing two very strong emotions that kept her frozen in place. One was horniness, horniness like she had never felt in her life. The other was fear, fear of what she might do if she crossed the threshold into her son's room.

Despite herself, Alison found her hands wandering over her own generous curves as she watched the siblings fucking. She began rubbing and pulling on her nipples through the thin sports bra she wore during her daily workout sessions in the basement. She was about to stick her hand down her leggings and rub her throbbing clit when she heard Jason moan much louder than he had been, and Sarah said something that made her mother freeze in place.

"That's it baby, cum for mommy. Cum deep in mommy's pussy."

Alison could see her son's cock throbbing in his sister's pussy as she said those words, could nearly follow the journey of his load as it sped from his swollen balls up the impressive length of his shaft and deep into the eager womb awaiting it. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud as the combinations of her hands pinching her hard nipples and the forbidden sight in front of her brought her to orgasm. She felt her own juices soaking the front of her leggings, all without laying a hand on her long neglected pussy. Coming to her senses, she looked into the room again to see Sarah and Jason making out furiously, caught up in the post-orgasm passion of their incestual fucking. Alison crept away from the door, back down to the basement as quietly as she could before either of the siblings realised that had been watched.

Down in the basement the flushed and horny mother gazed at herself in the large mirror covering one of the walls. Alison was what some would call a BBW. Some might even go so far as to call her an SSBBW. Her long flaming red hair framed a round face that looked much younger than her 45 years. At 5'4" and 250lbs, her huge belly, massive thighs and gigantic ass were only overshadowed by her impressive 46P bra size. No matter how much she worked out, however, she was never able to shift any of the weight. Her workout sessions had begun five years ago, after her divorce from her husband Keith. She had always been an extremely big girl, and Keith had worshipped her curves from the moment they met in college, so her size hadn't been a factor in the divorce. In fact, the two had parted ways quite amicably, both of them realising that although they cared deeply for each other they no longer made each other happy as partners. Keith's booming architecture business meant that Alison had never had to work since she graduated with her degree in Literature Studies, and even after the divorce he happily continued to provide for her and their three children.

Children who were now fucking each other, or at least two of them were. An image of her younger daughter, 18 year old Sophie, gagging on her brother's huge cock flashed through Alison's mind and her nipples were suddenly rock hard again. She studied her body in the mirror more, noticing all the similarities between herself and Sarah. The two of them had been mistaken for sisters before. Sarah had seemed to take the entirety of her genetic makeup from her mother. Same height, same flaming red hair, same piercing blue eyes, same soft pale skin and same BBW body. The only difference between the two was that without the effects of age and childbearing, Sarah had not yet reached her mother's size. Everything was just a little bit smaller on the 25 year old. Belly, thighs, ass and boobs. Having taken her daughter shopping on more than one occasion, Alison knew her bra size was a 40KK.

Sophie had also inherited some of her mother's features. Her blue eyes and pale skin were where their similarities ended, however. Sophie was a petite 4'7" and seemed unlikely to get a late growth spurt. Her hair was an almost white blonde that neither her mother or father could figure out the origin of, since Alison's parents were also both redheads and Keith's entire family sported jet-black hair. Sophie was also extremely slim. She seemed to have the opposite problem to her mother and sister, eating like a plague of locusts without putting on a pound while they looked at a salad and gained ten. At only 80lbs, she had a small rounded butt and wore a 32A bra.

Jason had inherited the most from his father out of the three siblings. Black hair and deep brown eyes. The young man had actually surpassed his father's 6'1" by the time he was 15, and by 18 he had reached his current 6'4". Despite having no interest in sports, Jason had maintained an impressive physique through daily gym and swim sessions since hitting 16, and had maintained the routine in his first year of college. Remembering the scene from the bedroom earlier, Alison thought to herself that bulging biceps and washboard abs weren't the only impressive parts of her son's body. The horny mother hadn't been able to tell how much of Jason's cock had been buried in his sister's gushing pussy, but it had definitely looked to be longer and thicker than his father's admirable 8 inch tool.

As she thought back on the sibling fuckfest she had just witnessed, Alison couldn't help but notice the similarities to herself and her ex-husband. Jason was the spitting image of his father, and Sarah was the twin of her mother. Watching them fuck was like watching an old recording of herself with Keith back in their college days. He had always loved it when she got on top of him, bouncing on his hard cock while he filled his hands with the supple flesh of her belly and tits. She had always cum so hard when he started sucking on her nipples as she rode him, feeling his hands groping every inch of her belly like he would never be able to touch it again. No man had touched her like that since the divorce. In fact, no man had touched her in four years. She had tried online dating a few months after the divorce was finalised and had a couple of hookups before realising that while plenty of men wanted to fuck her, none of them wanted to be seen in public with her. Conversations on the apps inevitably led to invitations to guy's houses late at night. When she got tired of meaningless sex she had started countering with an offer to meet for coffee the following day, only to find herself unmatched shortly thereafter. The experience had made her swear off dating at all, throwing herself into raising the kids and resigning herself to the use of fingers and toys to get herself off.

She needed a real cock though. She needed to feel a man throb as he bust his load deep inside her. Toys couldn't fulfil that need. Not like Jason had fulfilled that need for Sarah. And had she said to him that pushed him over the edge? 'Cum for mommy', wasn't it? Alison sat down on one of the nearby yoga mats and quickly pulled her leggings to her ankles. The smell of her aroused and dripping womanhood assailed her nostrils, and she pulled off her sports bra and began pinching and twisting her nipples with her left hand. Her right hand made its way to her needy pussy, vigorously rubbing at her throbbing clit. She was picturing Jason fucking Sarah, but then it changed. She was watching herself in Sarah's place, impaling herself on her only son's manhood, begging him to flood his mommy's desperate womb with his seed. Knowing the basement was soundproof, she let loose with her moans and groans and dirty talk as she touched herself.

"That's it Jason, fuck mommy! Mommy needs this so bad baby! Plough mommy's cunt with that massive cock and make me my son's incest whore!"

She came as Jason came in her fantasy, the imaginary cum filling her with warmth as her pussy spasmed and gushed. For a few minutes she was in bliss, cumming harder than she had in years, even harder than she had outside Jason's room earlier. When she recovered, she saw that her leggings, thighs and hand, as well as the yoga mat beneath her, were completely soaked in her juices. Luckily the basement home-gym had a built in shower, and Alison always kept a change of clothes down there for after her workouts. After washing herself and changing, she made her way back upstairs and almost walked head first into Jason.

"Woah there mom! I was just coming to check on you, you've been working out a lot longer than usual."

She looked her son up and down. He was the same young man he had always been, same kind and gentle smile looking down on her as always. There was nothing about him that gave any indication that he had just creampied his older sister.

How long has this been going on? She wondered.

"Sorry honey," she said, trying to compose herself. "I got a bit distracted. I was 'In the Zone', as you kids say. What do you feel like for dinner? I'm not in the mood to cook and we all deserve a little treat, don't you think?"

"Definitely mom." Jason replied, "How about Indian? I know Sarah hasn't had a chance to try that new place in town since we got back from college."

Jason had just finished his first year of a Literature Studies degree, while Sarah was heading into her final year of Law School. They were both based in the same college, which was also where Sophie was planning to go to study architecture now that she had graduated High School.

Has he always been so concerned about what Sarah wants? Alison wondered.

"That sounds great sweetheart." she said.

"Thanks mom, you're the best." he said, stepping in closer and wrapping his powerful arms around her. She felt her nipples hardening again, unable to keep the image of his cock pumping in and out of his sister out of her mind. When he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, an innocent gesture that he had done for nearly 20 years now, she felt ashamed at the renewed flood of moisture between her legs.

Later that evening, the family was sitting down in front of the television eating their Indian food. Sarah and Jason had taken one end of the couch, sitting closer than brothers and sisters would normally sit given the length of the couch. Sophie was tucked into the corner of the other end, her legs crossed beneath her and her eyes and thumbs glued to her phone. Alison was sitting nearby in a reclining armchair, a plan forming in her head. She grabbed the remote and paused the movie they were watching.

"Sarah sweetie," she said, catching the slight jump from both her older children, "how about the two of us go for a spa day tomorrow? They just finished renovating the sauna area and I really want to try it out."

Before Sarah could respond Sophie looked up from her phone.

"Thanks for inviting me mom." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Well dear, you're welcome to come if you want. I was thinking your brother might be willing to take you to that new movie you've been dying to see though, the one about the zombies?"

"Love in Vein 5? It's about vampires mom, not zombies." came the sassy reply.

Despite the response, Alison knew her youngest child would take the bait. Sophie was obsessed with all things goth, and had been begging to go and see the R-rated fifth instalment of the vampire romance series since the first trailer dropped a year ago. Keith would have a heart attack if he found out, but Sophie was 18 now and Alison figured adults can make their own decisions about the movies they watch. More importantly, it would keep Jason and Sophie busy while she brought Sarah somewhere private for a talk about what was going on in their home.

"You don't mind bringing her, do you Jason? It would mean so much to mommy."

For a second Alison thought she might have pushed it too far. She hadn't referred to herself as mommy since Sophie was 12 and the name was deemed childish. She saw Jason gulp, and a flash of amusement in Sarah's eyes.

"Sure thing mom, I'm happy to bring Elf to the zombie movie."

On hearing her brother's childhood nickname for her, Sophie throws a cushion at his head. The undercurrent of tension in the room was broken and they all laughed as the plan fell into place. Alison wondered how she would confront her eldest daughter the next day. More importantly, she wondered why she wanted to confront her. Was she upset? Concerned? Jealous? Maybe a little bit of all of them. After everyone went to bed Alison made her way back down to the basement, bringing herself to several loud messy orgasms thinking about her son and how it would feel to be a slave to his cock.

*

The next day Alison and Sarah made their way to the spa to try out the new saunas. Alison had made sure to book one of the smaller sauna rooms for herself and her daughter, one where they would not be disturbed by fellow spa goers. As they sat down in nothing but their towels, she once again thought about how similar the two of them looked. In another 20 years, after Sarah had popped out a kid or two, they might even look identical. She made a mental note to bring up birth control with her daughter at some point during their conversation. She and Keith had started Sarah on the pill when she was 15, more to regulate her period than anything, but Alison had no idea if she had continued taking it into her college years. And there had certainly been no condom covering Jason's weapon yesterday as he unloaded into his sister.

"I really needed this, thanks mom." said Sarah.

"Well actually honey, there's a reason I invited you to come along. There's something I need to talk to you about."

She could see Sarah sitting up straighter through the steam at these words.

"First off, I want you to know that as your mother I love you unconditionally. No matter what you do, or what happens, that will never change. You will always be my firstborn child and I am so proud of everything you've accomplished so far."

"Mom that's so-"

"Now, having got that out of the way I'm just going to come out and say it. I saw you and Jason yesterday. I saw the two of you having sex in his bedroom."

Sarah's pale skin had been flushed from the heat in the sauna, but Alison watched as the colour drained from her face. She just stared, horrified, at her mother without speaking.

"Like I just said, I love you unconditionally and that will never change. I'm not angry or disappointed or anything like that, I'm just so confused. I want to know how this happened. You're a beautiful young woman, and Jason is a handsome young man, I'm sure neither of you were lacking in willing partners in college. So why?"

Sarah was silent for another moment, and then she started crying.

"I'm so sorry mom, we never meant for this to happen!"

"It's ok sweetie, it's ok." Alison replied, scooting over to hug her daughter. "I just want to know how this all happened."

Stifling her tears, Sarah recounted the events that had led to her incestual coupling with her younger brother. For years she had been going out with Ethan, another law student. He was hot, smart, and kind. The whole package. He also had a plan in life. Sure, it amounted to being handed a job at his father's law firm the second he graduated but it was a plan nonetheless, which was more than most college boys had. The two of them had discussed marriage, children, where they would buy their first holiday home, the works. And it didn't hurt that Ethan was good in bed. Even after years together they still fucked like rabbits at every opportunity.

Then, at the beginning of the last semester, Ethan had broken up with her. It had come completely out of the blue, no warning. One minute they were Mr. and Mrs. Ethan Singer and the next minute he wouldn't even look at her. It took two weeks before Ethan's best friend Sam took pity on her and told her the truth. Over the Christmas break Ethan's father had pulled him aside and explained to him that his future at the firm, as the son of a name partner, required more than just brains. It was also about appearances. Ethan's father had apparently told his son "I like Sarah, she's got brains to burn and she's going to be a damn good lawyer. But if you want to impress the partners and the clients, the girl on your arm has got to be more... traditionally beautiful, understand?". The exchange had prompted an argument that only ended when Ethan was given an ultimatum; dump the fatty, or dump the family. So he broke up with her, and according to social media he was already dating a tall, skinny, blonde psychology major.

Hearing all this, and seeing Instagram photos of that stick insect hanging off of her man, turned Sarah's heartbreak into rage, and that was when Sam made his move. He told her how beautiful she was, how Ethan was an idiot and how he'd always had a crush on her ever since she started dating his best friend. So she left him fuck her. Like most men he went straight for her tits, sucking on them the minute she pulled them out and leaving her to undo his trousers and fish his cock out. Regret set in the minute Sarah felt it, rock hard and still not pushing past four inches. Unwilling to let go of this chance to hurt Ethan though, she lay back and hiked up her skirt, pulling down her panties and guiding Sam's cock into her. He lasted about two minutes before he groaned around her nipple and collapsed. The brief encounter had satisfied Sarah's craving for revenge, but it had awoken a much more desperate craving deep inside her, a craving that had been hibernating for two weeks. After years of multiple orgasms nearly every day with Ethan, two weeks of abstinence followed by two minutes of bad sex had now left her with a burning need to be fucked until she came hard. To that end she went to her favourite bar near the college campus, and that's where she met Jason.

"You're brother's not old enough to drink!" Alison interrupted her daughter's story, somehow more shocked at the idea of Jason going to bars than she had been at the sight of him fucking his sister.

"That's what fake IDs are for, mom." Sarah explained, before continuing to tell her tale.

Jason had spotted his older sister sitting alone at the bar as he came in with his friends. He immediately went over to check on her, finding her several whiskey's deep and very unhappy. So he sat down and ordered himself a drink and tried to cheer his sister up. Sarah, for her part, appreciated what her brother was trying to do. But him sitting beside her at the bar made it a lot less likely that any guys would approach her and hit on her. Not that it had been happening at all prior to Jason's arrival. Eventually she began to relax, and forget about Ethan and Sam and all the misery of the last few weeks. The two of them joked around like they had when they were kids, except now with added alcohol. Just as Sarah seemed to have perked up back to her usual cheery self, one of the girls from Jason's group of friends made her way over to the bar. She tapped Jason on the shoulder and asked him "Why are you sitting here hitting on this whale when you know I'll spread my legs for that massive cock anytime you want?"