The Normal Ones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason could feel his cock throb when his mother called himself mommy. She had been doing it a lot more in the last few days. He thought about the way Sarah had started calling herself mommy in bed with him after he let the word slip one night. Sometimes he wondered if his big sister knew he thought about their mother when he was fucking her from behind. Maybe she just thought he had a mommy kink, like the way many of the girls he had bedded in college had moaned for 'daddy' as he fucked them. Would she be upset to learn the truth?

"Hello, Earth to Jason?" Alison waved her hand in front of her son's dazed face.

"Oh right, sorry mom!" he exclaimed. "Sure, I was going to do some lengths of the pool and then I'll sit up with you."

"You're such a good boy." she smiled, and Jason's heart melted. "You'd be a great boy if you were willing to help your mother with her sun-tan lotion."

Alison gestured at the bottle on the table beside her. Without waiting for an answer she rolled herself over onto her front, allowing her son to see how the thin strip of her thong bikini bottom was completely swallowed by her ass. Jason didn't trust himself to speak as he sat on a small stool and grabbed the bottle. He poured a generous amount of lotion into his hands and began rubbing it into his mother's calves. Making sure every inch in sight was covered, he then moved up to her thighs and began massaging in the lotion, drawing a satisfied purr from Alison. When he reached the tops of her thighs he stopped, unsure of what he was allowed to do.

"Don't stop baby, you don't want mommy to burn do you?"

His cock twitched at the sound of 'mommy' and he dutifully continued rubbing the lotion into his mother's body. Now he was moving onto the cheeks of her massive ass, marvelling at how big it was and how much it jiggled under his hands. Alison could feel herself getting wetter as her son groped her ass, wondering if he was comparing it to Sarah's or those college sluts he was fucking. Several minutes passed by the mother and son like this, the lotion all but forgotten and Jason making very little effort to hide the fact that he was now just copping a feel of his mother. As much as Alison was enjoying the attention, she knew that she had to keep the plan moving.

"I think I'm covered there sweetheart, why don't you do mommy's back now. Here, I'll help."

With that she reached behind her and undid the strings of her bikini top, letting them fall to either side of her. Jason gulped loudly and did as he was told, rubbing lotion into every inch of his mother's back. Alison was still purring contentedly. It wasn't just from how horny her son's touch was making her, the young man was genuinely good at massages and his mother was definitely enjoying this one.

"I think your back is done now mom."

"Thanks honey, would you mind helping with my front too?"

Again, Alison didn't wait for an answer. She rolled herself over and sat up straight, her bikini top abandoned on the chair behind her.

"Mom!" Jason nearly shouted. The reaction was instinctual, but just below the surface he was absolutely delighted. He had stolen and cum in enough of his mother's bras to know she was a 46P, the biggest tits he had ever come across in his life. Years of questions about what those tits looked like naked were finally answered, and Jason was in heaven. It was all he could do to keep his face in a look of shock instead of a look of ecstasy.

"They're just boobs honey. I'm sure you've seen your fair share in college and we're all adults here. I've been thinking about it and I really don't want any tan lines so they have to come out in the sun and they need lots and lots of lotion." Alison said, mock exasperation in her voice. Behind her sunglasses her eyes were absolutely glued to the massive tent in Jason's swim shorts.

So it's not just your sister that gets you going baby, she thought. Mommy's body turns you on too.

Jason couldn't believe his luck. A small part of him thought it was weird that his mother was asking him to rub sun-tan lotion on her tits, but the rest of him was beating down those thoughts and getting ready to feel the best tits in the world. Perhaps a little too eagerly, he filled his hands with lotion and began to massage his mother's chest. The earlier purr soon turned into proper moans as Jason's hands roamed over Alison's huge tits, moving down the massive mammaries until they stopped just above her large areolas. Alison grabbed her son's wrists and brought his hands downwards, his slick palms coming to a stop over her hard nipples. Jason wasn't stupid. He had quickly realised that his mother was getting off on the tit massage she was receiving and that thought excited him beyond belief. Still, he couldn't help rationalising this behaviour. His mother had been lonely since parting ways with his father, it had probably been years since a man had touched her like this. He figured she would probably enjoy the feeling for a while, then thank him for helping her with the lotion and they would never speak of it. If he tried to broach the subject now it might embarrass her. If he pulled his cock out and slid it between her tits like he so desperately wanted to, it would definitely embarrass her and maybe ruin their relationship. The best course of action, Jason reasoned, was to enjoy what his mother was allowing him to do until she had enough.

"I think that's enough baby."

Jason had to suppress a groan of frustration. He hadn't been expecting to have to take his hands away from those glorious mounds of flesh so soon. Alison, for her part, could have let her son grope her tits all evening. But the more she looked at the massive twitching tent in his shorts the more she realised that she needed his cock inside her as soon as possible. It was time for a final gambit. It would be hard to feign innocence with this one, but not impossible if she cried stupid should it fail. As Jason sat back she hooked her thumbs into her bikini bottom and lifted her ass from the chair, sliding them down to her ankles and kicking them away.

"I did say I wanted no tan lines, right sweetie? But the thing is, I read you're not supposed to use sun-tan lotion on your... sensitive areas..."

Jason was practically drooling as he responded.

"Oh, uh, what can you use?"

Alison smiled and spread her legs, leaving them on either side of the chair and leaving her pussy wide open to her son's gaze.

"Well, I did read that saliva can make a good substitute..."

This was the moment of truth. Mother and son both knew that saliva couldn't be used as sun-tan lotion. Jason knew that what his mother really wanted was for him to lick her pussy. And if she wanted him to do that, then she wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him inside her just as much as he wanted to be inside her. He stood up from the stool, and for a moment Alison was afraid that he would reject her. Then he made his way around to the end of the lounge chair. Kneeling down, he placed his hands on his mother's thighs and gently pushed them further apart before leaning in and flicking his tongue into her wetness.

Alison moaned out loud as she felt her son's tongue against her pussy lips. Spurred on by the taste of his mother's nectar, Jason dove into her womanhood and feasted like a starving man. She couldn't see him over the mass of her belly, but she was well aware of how passionately he was eating her out. She had never felt anything like this, not even with her husband. Jason knew just what she needed, the right time and angle to probe her dripping hole, when to flick his tongue across her throbbing clit, how long to wrap his lips around it and suck. His hands had moved from her thighs to her belly, and feeling his grip on the soft flesh of her stomach drove her even closer to orgasm. Jason began rapidly lapping at her clit and suddenly she could feel the pressure building.

"Suck on mommy's clit Jason, you're going to make me cum!"

Jason, ever the good boy, did as he was told. Alison clamped her thighs around her son's head and began bucking her hips, grinding her pussy into his face as she came. She knew it was a big one, and her big ones were always gushers. Sure enough, once she relaxed her thighs from around his head she could see that Jason's entire grinning face was dripping with her juices.

"Oh God baby, that was amazing!" she sighed

"You can say that again mom!"

Jason stood up and Alison could see that, if possible, the tent in his shorts had gotten even bigger while he was eating her out. Alison took off her sunglasses and curled her finger at her son, becoming him closer. She sat up again as he moved back around to face her, his crotch now level with her face.

"Poor baby, did helping mommy get her rocks off make you horny? Don't worry, mommy is going to take good care of this."

With that she pulled Jason's shorts down. His massive cock sprang out and slapped against her face, leaving a trail of precum along her cheek. Wasting no time, Alison immediately ran her tongue along the underside of the shaft, from the base up to the head. Then she engulfed the throbbing knob and began sucking it. Even with the first few inches in her mouth there was room for the horny mother to use both hands to jack off the rest of the shaft. She pulled off her son's cock, gathering the ropes of saliva with her hand and spreading them down the rock hard rod as she went to work sucking on Jason's bloated balls. She was rewarded with a series of expletives and moans, and his fingers entangling themselves in her hair. She brought her lips back to his cockhead and resumed her sucking, letting her son hold her head in place by her hair and thrust his cock into her willing mouth. Suddenly he pulled her off his cock. Before she could complain he leaned down and kissed her. It was deep and passionate, the kiss of two lovers, the intense feelings only exacerbated by Jason's hand keeping a firm grip on his mother's hair as they kissed and his saliva coated cock rubbing in the valley of her humongous cleavage. When he pulled away from his mother, his eyes were filled with lust and love.

"I love you so much mom, but I had to stop you there because you were about to make me cum. And I want the first time mommy makes me cum to be deep inside you."

"I was hoping you'd say that baby." Alison moaned in response.

She lay back on the lounge chair again as Jason got into position between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock on her swollen clit, making her moan in anticipation. Then he slowly dragged it down through her wetness, stopping just as he felt the hole he had come out of 19 years previously. He looked up into his mother's face, seeing the anticipation and animal need written across it.

"Last chance to back out mom, are you sure you want this?" he asked.

Alison wrapped her enormous thighs around her son's waist, her feet resting on his toned butt, and squeezed her massive tits together for him.

"Please baby," she begged, thrusting her hips slightly, "please fuck mommy. Make mommy your fat cumslut with that big thick cock!"

Needing no more encouragement, Jason sank his cock into his mother's buttery heat in one swift movement. Her pussy was so sopping wet from his expert tongue fucking and the horniness of the taboo situation they were in that it offered no resistance to the massive invader. On the contrary, it seemed to drag the young man's cock ever deeper into the depths where he was conceived. His mother's velvet walls gripped and massaged his shaft, coaxing it to continue down through the wetness as far as it could go. That limit was soon reached as Jason bottomed out in his mother. All 10.5 inches of his monster cock was sheathed in his mother's pussy. He leaned down to kiss her again, loving the feeling of her big soft belly and huge tits between them as they made out.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck baby!" Alison moaned, breaking the kiss. "I can't believe I took the whole thing! You're the first cock in mommy's cunt in years and the biggest cock in mommy's cunt ever!"

Hearing his mother say 'cunt' made Jason's cock twitch, which brought renewed moans from Alison. She began thrusting herself up on her son's cock in earnest now, desperate to feel him really fuck her. Jason was happy to oblige, drawing his hips back until only the very tip of his cock was still inside his mother before driving his entire length home again. The backyard filled with the sounds of rough wet fucking, mother and son's moans mixing with the squelching of Jason's cock plunging into Alison's pussy over and over again. The horny mother was beside herself with lust, her nails dragging down her son's muscular back, her legs pushing against his butt trying to force him deeper into her.

"Fucking my son." she moaned, more to herself than Jason. "Letting my son use my cunt like a cheap whore. Such a big fucking cock, so much bigger than your dad's. Fuck baby I've needed this. You have no idea how badly mommy has needed a big fucking cock like yours."

"I've always wanted to do this mom." he moaned back. "I've been dreaming about fucking you since I knew what fucking was"

"Wish I had known about this monster cock years ago baby, mommy would have jumped you the second you turned 18. No college for my baby boy, no skinny little college sluts getting their hands on this perfect cock. Mommy would have kept you home forever. Cooking for you, cleaning for you, and letting you use her holes whenever you wanted. I'll still do it baby, I'll still be your filthy little mommy slave. All you have to do is never stop fucking me like this!"

"Are you kidding mom?! I'm never giving up this pussy!"

Jason was properly pistoning in and out of his mother's dripping pussy now. Her juices were everywhere, coating both their thighs, dripping from Jason's balls, sliding down to Alison's asshole and completely soaking the material of the lounge chair. Jason barely noticed the mess, however. There were only two things captivating his attention at that moment. The first was the heavenly feeling of his mother's pussy milking his cock. The other was the way her massive belly rippled and jiggled as they fucked. It was hypnotic, every movement producing seismic waves in the soft flesh beneath him. Alison could see her son's fascination with her belly and she loved it. Keith had been the only man to love her fat belly up until now. Knowing her son was turned on by her entire body, not just her gigantic tits and huge ass, made her pussy gush a little bit. She knew her orgasm was fast approaching.

"Jason, baby, mommy is going to cum soon."

"Me too mom, I can't hold off much longer." he replied.

"Then mommy needs you to do something for her to speed this along, because I want to cum at the same time as my hung son does"

Jason looked up to see that his mother had gathered her massive tits in her hands and squeezed them together. She leaned her head forward and flicked her tongue out against one of her nipples, feeling her son's cock get even harder (if that was possible) at the sight.

"I need you to suck on mommy's tits like you did when you were a baby."

Alison had barely finished her request when her son attacked her tits. Her son's lips clamped around a hard nipple and began sucking like his life depended on it. His hips began thrusting faster and faster, driving the incestuous couple ever closer to their respective orgasms. Alison took her own free nipples into her mouth, matching Jason's aggressive suckling, and suddenly her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. She moaned around her nipple, the vibrations adding even more stimulation. Once her orgasm had subsided somewhat, she grabbed her son's head and brought it up to look at her. Then she she repeated the words she had heard her daughter say to him less than 48 hours previously, the words that had started her on this journey of incest.

"That's it baby, cum for mommy. Cum deep in mommy's pussy."

Jason groaned and buried his head in the soft valley between his mother's tits as he came. Alison felt rope after rope of his hot thick cum pumping into her womb as she held him to her chest. She had never before felt any man cum so much inside her in one go, her son's seed was completely filling her up. Eventually the last few spurts left his cock and she pulled his head out of her cleavage to kiss him. They made out passionately, just like he made out with Sarah every time he came inside her, their hands still exploring each other's bodies.

"I love you, mom." Jason said, breaking the kiss.

"I love you too, honey." Alison replied dreamily.

"What the fuck?!" screeched a voice from the back door.

Mother and son turned their heads in sync towards the back of the house. There, standing in the doorway, staring at her mother and brother tangled in the aftermath of their incestuous fuckfest, was Sophie.

To be continued...