The Normal Ones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had never seen her brother so angry in all 19 years of his life. She was used to the comments about her size, but it was something Jason had never tolerated. More than a few boys in school had been beaten up for mentioning weight and Jason's family in the same sentence. Sarah didn't really think that Jason would hit a girl, even if she was a bitch, but he would definitely make a scene over the comment and that was the last thing Sarah wanted happening in her favourite bar. She hopped off her bar stool, grabbed her coat, purse and brother, and dragged him from the building in silence. Neither of them had been in the mood to go to another bar, so they had gone back to Sarah's studio apartment and cracked open a few more beers.

"Look, I'm sorry about Giselle." Jason had said after a while.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Sarah had teased.

"No," he laughed, taking another sip of beer, "we've just been hooking up a bit but she's been getting really clingy lately. That's not the first time she's interrupted me with another girl but she's never been that horrible to anyone before."

"Well it definitely seems like she wants to be your girlfriend." Sarah teased some more. "Or at the very least she doesn't want anyone else getting their hands on your 'massive cock'."

The sibling had laughed then, Jason out of awkwardness that someone had told his sister he was well endowed and Sarah at how awkward the whole exchange had made her brother.

"Well she won't be getting her hands on it again after that." he laughed. "Nobody talks to my sister like that and gets away with it."

"You know we never explained to her that I'm your sister," said Sarah, still laughing, "she probably thinks you're fucking me right now."

The mood changed in the room at that point. Sarah had been thinking about Sam and his unsatisfying attempt to please her. She wondered just how big a cock had to be to be described as 'massive', and if a cock like that could have kept her from going out looking for a hookup that night. She involuntarily glanced down at Jason's crotch and saw that a bulge was beginning to develop. It already looked like it would dwarf Sam's pecker, and even the memory of Ethan's pussy pleaser was seeming small in comparison. She had looked back up into Jason's face and found that he had caught her looking at his crotch. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like hours, although it could only have been a few seconds. Then, spurred on by horniness and alcohol, they lunged at each other.

Their mouths mashed together in frantic passion as they began ripping each other's clothes off. Sarah's pussy began gushing as her hands roamed over her brother's toned muscles. Unlike every other guy she had ever been with, Jason only briefly groped her huge tits. His hands quickly moved south to her belly, feeling every inch of the soft flesh, his moans growing louder as he jiggled her rolls. The attention to her belly, the part of her body she was most insecure about, drove Sarah wild. The moment Jason's cock was free of his pants and boxers she pushed him back on the couch. Pulling up her skirt and slipping her panties to the side, she mounted him and in one swift movement impaled herself on her brother's huge cock. They fucked hard and fast, Jason still trying to touch every bit of his sister's body like she was the only women he had seen in years. She held his head between her tits as she came, her pussy clamping down on his tool like a velvet vice and milking the cum from his balls. After cumming simultaneously, they passed out right there on the couch, still tangled together in a sweaty cum-soaked mess.

"So that's how we fucked for the first time." Sarah told her mother. "The next morning I freaked out and started crying. The love of my life had left me and now I'd ruined my relationship with my brother. All I'd have to do was fuck dad and I'd have the trifecta of messing up all the important male relationships in my life. But Jason just held me and told me he loved me. He said that he'd been dreaming about this since he hit puberty and if I never wanted to do it again that was fine but he'd always love me as a brother. After I calmed down we had a proper talk and we figured if we both wanted it why shouldn't we keep doing it? Jason has been sleeping with some other girls just to keep his friends from getting suspicious, but I haven't fucked anyone else since that night. If people ask, I tell them I'm not ready after Ethan. That shuts them up pretty quick."

Alison didn't know what to feel. Part of her, the part conditioned by societal norms, wanted to tell Sarah that the relationship with her brother had to stop. On the other hand, mer maternal instincts wanted her children to be happy, and if happiness came from fucking each other so be it. She was also proud of her son. He really had grown into such a fine young man, taking care of his heartbroken sister. So what if the way he went about it was a bit unconventional? More than anything though, Alison was horny. The heat of the sauna was nothing compared to the heat in her pussy as she listened to her daughter describe the incestous tryst. That was the part of her brain that spurred her next question.

"Sarah, when I saw you and Jason yesterday I also heard some things. I...I... I heard you call yourself mommy..."

Sarah looked closer at her mother then. It dawned on her that the flush in her face wasn't just from the steam, and the damp on her inner thighs wasn't just sweat. The older woman's nipples were hard enough to show through the towel, and her thighs kept rubbing together in a way that Sarah recognised as desperation to get off.

"That started about a week before we came home for the summer. Jason was pounding me doggystyle, pulling my hair and spanking my ass. Then he grabbed my hips and really started going for it. It think it was the hardest he'd ever fucked me up to that point. And then, as he was cumming, he moaned out 'fuck mommy!'. It was a little bit awkward after he recovered and realised what he said, but I was kinda into it so I started using it. I didn't think the sex could get any better but I was wrong. But why are you asking about that mom?"

"Well, I...I-"

"You know, I think half the reason Jason always wanted to fuck me is because I look like you." Sarah continued. "I think when he was pounding me from behind he was imagining it was you on your hands and knees in front of him, taking every inch if his big fat cock in the pussy that he came out of"

Sarah moved slipped her hand under her mother's towel and found the sopping mess of her pussy. Alison moaned as she felt her daughter's finger enter her, too horny to stop her.

"You didn't want to talk to me about this because you're concerned. You wanted to talk about it because you want to fuck Jason too!"

"No, I... I'm his mother!" Alison tried to protest.

"And I'm his big sister who looks just like our mother and calls herself mommy while she's fucking his huge cock. He might not have ever said it out loud, but I think we all know he wants to fuck you. Your baby boy wants to slide every inch of his massive tool into your cunt, mom. Do you want to know how big he is?"

"I...I..." Alison couldn't speak properly. Not only had Sarah added a second finger to her mother's dripping hole, but the young woman had manoeuvred her thumb over Alison's throbbing clit and with her free hand had pulled the towel off her mother's tits and begun assaulting her hard nipples.

"I need you to say it, mom." Sarah whispered in her mother's ear.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I want to fuck my baby boy! I want him to fill me with cum every day! Please tell me how big my son's cock is baby! Please tell me and make mommy cum!"

"He's 10.5 inches." Sarah replied before dipping her head down to take one of her mother's nipples in her mouth.

Alison didn't last long. Both of her nipples were being played with, her daughter's tongue lashing across her right nipple while Sarah's fingers pinched and twisted her left nipple. The towel fell away from her body, revealing Alison's legs spread as wide as they would go and Sarah's hand furiously working on the dripping pussy between them. The combination of the taboo coupling she was experiencing with her daughter, and the confirmation that her son not only had the biggest cock she'd ever come across but wanted to use that cock on her, his mother, made Alison cum like a freight train. Sarah took her hand away from her mother's nipple to cover the older woman's mouth as she moaned through her orgasm. This wasn't a scene they wanted a concerned spa attendant to walk in on. Once Alison had managed to catch her breath, the two women began to formulate a plan for how to get Jason and his mother into bed together.

*

Across town, while Alison and Sarah were having their 'talk', Jason and Sophie were sitting down in a movie theatre watching Love in Vein 5. Jason found the entire series ridiculous. All of the movies centred around the trials and tribulations of navigating romances in a world filled with vampires, werewolves, ghosts, goblins, witches and warlocks. Love in Vein 5 was the studio's attempt to revamp, no pun intended, the series after abysmal returns at the box office for the fourth instalment. Up to now they had all been fairly PG, the sex was all implied and the most risque scenes consisting of intense make-out sessions. The new movie had gotten an R rating, and with good reason. The director had apparently said in an interview that the mistake they made with Love in Vein 4 was not acknowledging that their audience was growing up and were ready for more mature content, a mistake they would not repeat this time.

In the scene they were watching right now, a warlock had cast a spell to allow a ghost, the love interest of the vampiric main character, to have a solid form for just 24 hours. The vampire was slowly undressing herself, getting her partner ready to finally consummate their relationship. Despite himself, the striptease was getting Jason horny. The actress playing the vampire was a sexy redhead with pale skin just like his mother and older sister. She wasn't a big girl by any stretch of the imagination, but she did have big tits and a juicy ass. She would have been enough to get any young man's blood flowing just by herself, but her hair and complexion and big tits made Jason think of Sarah and the intense sex that had been having the previous day. Having sex with his sister really made him appreciate that the fact that his mother's home gym in the basement was soundproof and she was a stickler for routine. The second she went down for her workout the siblings knew they had exactly 2 hours to enjoy themselves before she came back up. That just meant hopefully getting the timing right between their mother's workout and Sophie's visits to her friends houses.

Jason's head was so full of fantasies about his older sister that he never noticed his younger sister reaching for the bag of popcorn in his lap. In the darkness, her hand missed the bag and travelled downwards until it came to rest on his engorged member. Both siblings froze, only a thin layer of denim separating Sophie's petite fingers from her brother's swollen cock. They seemed to stay like that forever, until someone in the theatre coughed and broke the spell. Sophie quickly pulled her hand away.

"Sorry." Jason whispered over to his sister.

"It's my fault," she whispered back. "I should've checked where the popcorn was before I started groping around in your lap."

The two of them watched the rest of the movie in silence. When it was over, they quickly left the theatre and started heading back to Jason's car. As they reached the car Sophie stopped, her phone in her hand.

"Hey I just got a text from the twins asking if I want to go hang out. They don't live too far from here so I'll just walk over instead of making you drive me like a chauffeur."

"If you're sure." Jason shrugged. "Just don't be too late home, you know how worried mom can get."

"Alright dad!" Sophie laughed, then turned and skipped out of the car park and down the street.

Jason sat into his car and sighed. Sophie had seemed fine about the whole thing in the theatre, so hopefully she didn't think he was some kind of pervert getting hard next to his sister. Speaking of getting hard next to his sister, there was a good chance his mother might still do her daily workout in the basement after the girl's spa day. With Sophie out of the house it was the perfect opportunity to enjoy some alone time with Sarah. The last time they had gotten to do it two days in a row they were back in college, and the thought of his sister's curves made the blood rush down to his cock once again.

*

"I swear to God guys, it was fucking huge!"

Sophie was laying on her best friend Melanie's bed, recounting what had happened in the theatre. Sitting on his own bed was Melanie's twin brother Marcus, who asked;

"Ok, but how was the movie?"

The Cho twins were just as goth as Sophie herself. Half-Asian and half-white, Melanie was closer to Sophie's height at 4'10" while Marcus was taller again at 5'1". There was a much larger difference in the twin's height right at that moment, however, as Melanie was on her knees between her brother's legs inhaling his 7 inch cock.

"I couldn't even pay attention to the rest of the movie after that, all I could think about was how big he felt." Sophie replied, unperturbed by the incest happening just a few feet away from her. It was the Cho twins who had awakened Sophie's own incestuous desires for her brother when they confided in her that they had begun fucking the day they turned 18 just about six months ago. They had waited until Sophie herself turned 18 last month to tell her, but Sophie had always had an inkling that the twins were closer than normal brothers and sisters. Melanie pulled her mouth from her brother's cock, trails of spit still connecting her lips to his shaft.

"Fuck that's so hot, Soph!" she said as she pulled herself up and mounted her brother. "You better share if you get you hands on that monster!"

"Hey-" began Marcus, his protest cut off by an animal groan as his twin sister's dripping pussy enveloped his cock. She put her finger to his lips as she began bouncing up and down on him.

"Quiet you, I didn't hear you complaining when I offered to share you with Sophie."

Sophie already had her hand down her tight booty shorts and her fingers buried in her pussy as the Chos started fucking.

"I couldn't even get my fingers around the whole thing, Mel!" she moaned as she touched herself. Melanie was biting her lip and holding her brother's head to her chest as he attacked her 32B tits with his tongue. His hands were groping her ass as she rode him, kneading the soft flesh and giving her the occasional light spank.

"He was so embarrassed that I'd touched it though," Sophie continued. "he might not even want to fuck me. He was probably just turned on because that hot actress was getting her big tits out."

"Have you seen yourself, Soph?" asked Marcus, pulling his mouth away from his sister's nipple. "If he doesn't want to fuck you, he's gay." Melanie made a noise of agreement as she pushed her brother's mouth back onto her tits.

"Not everyone is into incest, guys." Sophie continued. Her orgasm was fast approaching, and despite her trepidation it was the feeling of Jason's cock in her hand that was filling her thoughts as she plunged her fingers into her wetness.

"Not everyone is willing to admit they're into incest." Melanie corrected. "Deep down, everyone wants to know what it's like. That's why incest porn is so popular. Daddies want to know how it would feel to take their daughter's virginity. Mommies imagine training their sons to be the perfect lover. Brothers and sisters wish they could replace their siblings' partners. Nieces want to fuck their uncles, nephews want to fuck their aunts, cousins want to fuck each other at every family get-together. Hell there's probably more than a few grandparents who've thought naughty thoughts about their grandchildren who are 'all grown up since the last time I saw you'. Face it Soph, we're the normal ones. It's the people who've never had incest even cross their minds who are weird. Jason might not admit it, but he's thought about lifting you up, pinning you against a wall and fucking you until that pussy belongs to him."

The image of being helplessly held aloft in her brother's powerful arms as he ravaged her pussy pushed Sophie over the edge. Her orgasm ripped through her, making her arch her back to grind her clit against the heel of her palm. She felt herself squirt, pussy juices flooding her shorts and soaking the front of them. Marcus watched his friend and sometimes lover cumming on his sister's bed, and was suddenly overtaken with his own orgasm. Melanie soon followed, cumming as soon as she felt her brother's hot cum spurting against the walls of her womb. The twins collapsed back onto the bed together while Sophie peeled off her now soaked short.

"Mel, I might need to borrow some clothes before I go home."

*

When Jason arrived home he noticed that his mother's car was back in the driveway, which meant that she and Sarah had returned from their spa day. However, Sarah's car was gone, meaning that she had left again. He felt a deep disappointment that the was no chance of getting into his sister's pants today, but figured that he might as well use what was left of the evening sun to enjoy some time in the family's backyard pool. Slipping into the house and quickly heading upstairs, he changed out of his clothes and into his swimming shorts before going back down and out into the backyard. There he found his mother sunbathing near the pool on a lounge chair, only the top of her head visible over the back of the chair. She turned around and sat up when she heard the back door, and the sight made Jason's jaw drop.

To call what his mother was wearing a bikini would stretch the meaning of the word almost as much as the material was stretched across her form. Growing up Jason had only ever seen his mother in black one-piece suits. Because of her size she had always gone for bathing suits that offered a lot of coverage and came in slimming colours. What she was wearing at that moment, however, was a tiny red two-piece. The material of the top barely covered her nipples, and the bottoms left equally little to the imagination. Nearly every inch of her body, the body that had fuelled Jason's fantasies for years, was on show right in front of him.

"Oh honey, I didn't hear you get home! Where's Sophie?"

"I... Uh... She... Cho twins. She went over to the Cho twins for a bit." came the slow response.

"Oh that's lovely. I haven't seen Marcus and Melanie is so long, she really needs to invite them over here more often instead of always going to their house."

On the inside Alison was delighted. The plan had been to get Jason all hot and bothered seeing her in this tiny bikini, then invite him down to the basement to help her with some 'stretches'. Sophie would lock herself in the room for the evening, as she usually did, and wouldn't hear a thing if her mother was successful in getting her hands on her brother's fat piece of man-meat. Now that the youngest child was away for the evening, though, the trip to the basement was no longer necessary. The backyard was surrounded by high walls and most of the families around them went for long holidays during the summer months. Alison could seduce her son right there in the open and nobody would catch them. The thought gave her a little thrill.

"I figured I'd try and work on my tan a little bit. I know it's already summer but better late than never right? Are you coming to join mommy by the pool?" she lowered her sunglasses and fluttered her eyelashes at Jason as she asked.