The Normal Ones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The day passed relatively quickly for Jason. He spent most of it wondering what had changed his mother's mind about fucking in grandma's house. Before they arrived she had been insistent that they couldn't risk it, then suddenly she was all for it as long as he didn't ogle his grandmother. Luckily for him, Grandma Kate had a very big house and the three of them had to split up to try and go through the massive collection of junk in all the rooms. Alison was entirely focused on the task at hand, but Kate often wandered into whatever room Jason was working in at that time to chat to her grandson or bring him tea or a snack. When the cat's away the mice will play, as the saying goes, and with his mother out of sight Jason happily drank in his grandmother's body with his eyes. He still thought his mother and older sister's BBW curves were the sexiest body type in the world, but he had an appreciation for all body types. His younger sister's petite body, his grandmother's slim-thick body with her huge tits, girls of all shapes and sizes in college. All women's bodies were sexy as far as Jason was concerned, even if they were related to him. Especially if they were related to him, apparently.

The three of them ordered pizza for dinner, and after they finished eating Alison returned upstairs to continue sorting and packing her mother's belongings. Jason was about to follow when his grandmother grabbed him by the hand.

"I could actually use your help in the basement, Jason. Your mother should be able to manage by herself upstairs."

He allowed his grandma to lead him towards the basement door and down the stairs into the darkness. It smelled clean down there, not dusty and musty like many basements do.

"There should be a lamp just ahead of you, try and find it and turn it on." he heard Grandma Kate say.

He groped his way through the dark, his hands hitting off of boxes. At one point he stumbled on something soft and nearly lost his footing. Eventually he found the lamp his grandmother had mentioned and flicked the switch, filling the immediate space around him with a soft glow. He turned around to look at grandma Kate and froze. The soft thing that he had stumbled over was the corner of a mattress, and laying on that mattress was his grandmother. She had shed her dress, and lay before him in nothing but lacy white panties and a matching bra that was struggling to contain her tits. She smiled up at him and squeezed one of her tits.

"Grandma's still got it, huh?"

Jason's cock had swollen to full mast almost immediately upon seeing his grandmother's voluptuous form displayed for him. Kate's eyes went straight to the sizeable bulge in his pants, and she licked her lips hungrily.

"You like the girls then?" she asked, giving her tits a jiggle. "Most guys do. Haven't met a straight man yet that won't drool over a big soft pair of G's. G for Grandma!"

"Jesus Christ grandma, what are you doing?" he said, finally finding his voice.

Kate patted the mattress beside her, and without thinking Jason sat down. His grandmother's body was close enough to reach out and touch. It was Kate who reached out and touched him, however, rubbing her hand up and down his thigh right next to his engorged shaft.

"I know I'm no spring chicken, sweetie," she answered, "but grandma's got needs too. And I know you don't have a problem with tasting the family pie."

Jason's mind immediately went to his relationship with his mother. Had grandma Kate overheard Alison's naughty promise to her son outside the house? Had he done or said something to his grandmother during the day that gave the game away?

"How...how do you know about that?" he mumbled.

"Oh, Jason baby, you and your sister aren't subtle." Kate answered. "When I came to visit you two in college? I went to Sarah's apartment but you answered the door? With a massive erection, stinking of sex, and your t-shirt on backwards, might I add. Sarah was the only other person there, and she just happened to decide she needed a shower after she heard me coming in? You two need to be more careful if you're going to continue with that next semester. Anyway, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that monster since then. You definitely inherited that from your grandfather, God rest his soul. No man has ever come anywhere close to filling me the way my Gerald used to, and I need to be filled like that again Jason. If that means I have to fuck my own grandson then I don't really have a problem with that."

Jason was reeling slightly from his grandmother's confession. He was thankful that she hadn't discovered that he was sleeping with her daughter, his mother. But he was also annoyed that he and Sarah had allowed their affair to be discovered so easily. Kate was right, they would have to get better at hiding their relationship when they went back to college. There was also the revelation that his grandfather had been endowed like he was. His mother had already told him several times, usually in the throws of passion, that he was bigger than his dad. He wondered what she would think about the idea that fucking him was a close match to fucking her own father, at least grandma Kate seemed to think so.

"You didn't really need help clearing out this place, did you grandma?" he guessed.

"Hehe, you caught me. I wasn't expecting your mother to come up here with you, I specifically said just send Jason up to help me out. I wasn't going to do any of this cloak and dagger seduction either. I was just going to ask you straight out to fuck me when you arrived, so that I could spend as much time with that big dick inside me as possible. Like I said, I knew you didn't have a problem with incest. And once I get the girls out nobody ever seems to care about how old I am."

Kate put her hand on her grandson's chest and gently guided him to lay back on the mattress. Once she knew for sure that he wasn't resisting her, she undid his jeans and pulled out his rock hard cock.

"It's beautiful, Jason." she said, awestruck at the size of his manhood. "I think you might actually have a bit of length on your grandfather, maybe half an inch or so."

She dipped her head down into his lap and began sucking on his cockhead. He moaned quietly, not wanting his mother to hear him. Although she seemed happy to share him with Sarah and Sophie, for some reason Jason had the feeling that Alison wouldn't be quite as accepting of sharing him with her own mother. He reached out and gripped his grandma's ass as she blew him. His fingers slid across her ass cheek and under the lacy material, gently stroking her puckered asshole before sinking into the drenched depths of her mature cunt. He felt her moaning around his shaft as he began to finger her. Like all the women in his family, the ones he had been intimate with anyway, it seemed like Kate waxed her pussy bald. Feeling the smooth lips contracting around his fingers just made Jason think of how enjoyable it was going to be to bury his tongue in his grandmother's sopping slit. Kate pulled her mouth off her grandson's massive cock, strings of saliva still connecting her lips to the shaft. Reaching behind herself, she unhooked her bra and let it fall away from her body, her huge tits bouncing as they were freed.

"Jason, baby," she moaned as she crawled up his body, "I need you inside me right now."

He didn't bother answering her. Instead, he grabbed her tits and began attacking her stiff rubbery nipples with his mouth. He thought about the fact that his mother had also sucked on these nipples before, and those thoughts drove him to suck harder. His grandmother, delighted with the attention her tits were getting, gripped the lengthy tool and held it at the entrance to her needy fuckhole. She pulled her panties to the side and in one swift motion she impaled herself on Jason's cock, every inch disappearing into the place his mother had emerged from four and a half decades previously. Her nipple fell from his mouth as he moaned in pleasure and shock. No woman had ever taken his full length in one go before. Kate had spent nearly forty years taking her husband's ten inch horsecock in every conceivable position, though. Not only that, but when Gerald's health started to fail a few years before his untimely death, he had insisted that Kate use one of those services that created a dildo from a mould of a man's cock. It was a pale imitation of the hot, stiff pillar of meat she had been fucking for decades, but it helped get her off while she searched for a man as hung as Gerald had been. More importantly for Jason, it meant that his grandmother's cunt was well trained to accommodate his size.

"Fuuuuuuuck, my grandson is a fucking STUD!" she almost screamed.

"You've got to be quiet, grandma." he pleaded, enjoying Kate's ecstatic whimpers as she ground herself on his manhood. "You don't want mom to hear, do you?"

"I don't give a fuck if Alison hears us!" his grandmother answered, although she did lower the volume of her moaning. "She's had the world's best cock living under her roof and never did anything about it. That's her loss and my gain."

Jason buried his face in his grandma's tits again, his lips locking around a hard nipple. Partly he was just trying to hide the massive grin that had spread across his face at the mention of his mother and his cock in the same sentence.

If only you knew how much mom has done with my cock, grandma, he thought as he flicked his tongue over the rubbery nubs jutting out from Kate's heavy breasts.

She reached orgasm much quicker than either of them were expecting. The combination of the taboo nature of their coupling, the feeling of finally being filled with a big cock after so long, and the expert suckling her grandson was giving her tits was too much for her to hold off. She pushed down hard on his cock, forcing it as deep as it would go in her pussy, and gripped Jason's head tight against her chest. She went absolutely still, but he could feel the vibrations of her orgasm spreading through her whole body. He didn't move, not wanting to interrupt his grandmother as she came hard for the first time since his grandfather had passed. After a few minutes she released her grip on his head and pulled him back from her tits, launching her mouth onto his and furiously making out with him.

"I haven't cum like that since my pearl wedding anniversary on that beach in Hawaii!" she said, leaning in to kiss him again.

As he made out with his grandmother, Jason wondered if he would ever hear that story. It didn't sound like the usual tale that grandparents told their grandchildren, but he was quickly discovering that there was nothing usual about his family. His mother's side of the family, anyway. Just as he was about to grab Kate's ass and begin showing her how he liked to fuck, he heard a gasp.

"Mom?! JASON?! What are you DOING?!!!"

The two incestuous lovers turned in sync to find Alison standing nearby. Unbeknownst to them, she had become worried at their absence upstairs and abandoned her work to come and look for them. In her heard both her mother and her son/lover had fallen down the stairs and knocked themselves out or worse. She had never expected to find them locked in a hot, sweaty, post-orgasmic embrace.

"What does it look like we're doing, Alison?" Kate responded, resuming the rolling of her hips that was milking Jason's engorged shaft. "Have you seen the size of this thing? You can't have, because no woman in her right mind could resist this cock. Family or not. Now Jason is going to pound his grandma's cunt like she's a bitch in heat, and then he's going to shoot that cum cannon deep in my womb. You can leave, or you can stay and watch, but there's no way I'm getting off this cock until I'm full of my grandson's baby batter."

For a few moments the only sound in the basement was the incestual lover's heavy breathing and the slight squelching of Kate's dripping pussy as she fucked Jason. Then Alison spoke.

"You're doing it wrong, mom."

Kate looked at her daughter in surprise as the redhead BBW made her way across the room to stand behind her mother. She placed her right hand on her mothers back and gripped her hip with her left hand, manoeuvring Kate's body into the right position. Then, taking her hips with both hands, she began moving her mother up and down on her son's cock. For all intents and purposes, Alison was wanking Jason off with his grandmother's pussy.

"Now you need to go harder and faster, ok mom?" she said. "Really make your ass bounce on his cock. That's how Jason really likes to be ridden."

Jason moaned his agreement around his grandmother's nipples as Kate started following her daughter's instructions. Alison was soon shedding her own clothes, moving around to pry Jason away from his grandma's G cups and feed him his mother's P cups.

"I should have known Sarah wasn't the only woman in the family my grandson had seduced." Kate moaned as she watched him suckling at his mother's tits.

"Well technically Sophie and I both seduced him, not the other way around." Alison replied.

"Little Sophie too?!" Kate gasped, her pussy clenching at the thought. "Jason really doesn't discriminate when it comes to body shapes, does he?"

"No, he doesn't." Alison said as she grabbed her son's hand and pulled it to her needy slit. "But fat girls like Sarah and I are his favourite. He takes after his father in that way. Keith was the only guy I ever brought home that wasn't affected by your hot busty body and slutty outfits, mom. He only had eyes for me, no matter what you did to try to distract him."

"Fuuuck me...I'm sorry Alison." Kate tried to apologise through her groans of pleasure. "I won't lie, I loved the attention I got from your boyfriends. And your... Jesus fucking Christ... your father always fucked me so good after watching me flirt with all those young men. But I was looking out for you in my own way. I... big fucking horsecock fuck... I wanted to make sure than the man you ended up with wouldn't stray, wouldn't jump into big with the first stick insect that looked at him sideways. I never fucked... uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh yyyeeeeeessssss... any of those boys you brought home, but we both know every single one of them would have taken the opportunity if I'd offered. Except Keith. He was the right man for you. Better than any of the other options you brought home anyway."

Alison's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. The pleasure radiating from her pussy and nipples, under the assault of her son's fingers and tongue respectively, made it hard to think. But she slowly realised that, in her own fucked up way, her mother had been looking out for her. Testing the boys she brought home to see if they could be tempted to stray by a more conventionally sexy body. And in the end, despite their divorce, she knew that Keith had been the right man for her. The only one to pass her mother's test, the only one that loved and lusted for her as she was, not because of a kink or fetish but because he simply found her beautiful and sexy. Just like Jason did now. Alison leaned over her son's muscular body and kissed her mother on the lips. For a moment Kate froze in shock, then she relaxed into the kiss and resumed riding her grandson. Mother and daughter's tongues lashed at each other as they made out, Alison reaching out to grope her mother's tits.

Watching his mother and his grandmother make out was too much for Jason. He pulled his hand from Alison's dripping pussy and brought it to join its fellow on Kate's ass. Gripping her cheeks tightly, he began forcing down roughly on his cock as he thrust up inside her hard and fast.

"That's it baby!" Kate moaned, breaking the kiss with her daughter. "Wreck grandma's cunt just like that!"

Jason's lips once again found his grandmother's nipples as he pounded her. Alison sat back on the floor, her fingers strumming her clit as she watched her mother turn into a babbling incest cock addict. Kate found herself unable to string a full sentence together in the midst of the ravishing her grandson was giving her neglected pussy. She felt another orgasm fast approaching, but her daughter beat her to it. Alison cried out in pleasure as she squirted, her pussy juices arching through the air and splashing against Kate's tits where they dripped down onto Jason's face. Getting covered in his mother's squirt spurred Jason to fuck his grandma even harder, pushing her over the edge and making her cum again. Feeling her velvety channel clamping down on his member brought Jason to his own orgasm. With every hard thrust inside his grandmother he shot another rope of hot sticky cum into the deepest parts of her mature womb. It was fifteen thrust before he felt himself stop cumming, and his seed was already leaking out of Kate from around his slowly softening manhood. Alison crawled over and began to lap up the cum that was dripping from her mother's pussy, the feeling of her tongue on the base of his shaft ceasing the softening of Jason's cock.

This is going to be a fun night, he thought to himself.

*

"You've got to be bold." Sophie whispered.

She was standing in her father's bedroom, totally naked. She noticed that the pillow she had came on earlier had been moved, and wondered if her father had noticed her scent on it. Keith was in the shower in his ensuite bathroom. It was now or never. She mustered as much confidence as she could and then barged through the door.

"Daddy, I need to shower too." she said, hoping the quiver in her voice wasn't noticeable.

"Jesus, princess, I'm not decent!" Keith yelled, attempting to hide his erection.

You look pretty decent to me, daddy, Sophie thought to herself, licking her lips as she gazed at what she could see of the thick shaft behind her father's hands.

"I'm not a little girl anymore, daddy. I know what a penis looks like." she huffed, moving closer to the steamy shower door. "I'm tired, but I can't sleep unless I have a shower and the other one isn't working."

She guessed that it had been a while since anyone had used the other shower, and hopefully because of that her father wouldn't question her lie. She was now close enough that he should have no trouble telling that she was naked, even though the fogged up glass separating them.

"Firstly," he began, speaking slowly and carefully, "do we need to have a conversation about how you know what a penis looks like? And if you're being safe while gathering that information? Secondly, if you give me five minutes this shower is all yours."

"We already had the talk, daddy. No need for a rehash. And five minutes is too long! Besides, haven't you heard about all the water shortages in the world because of the climate crisis? I'll just jump in for a quick wash and I'll probably be out before you are."

Before he could stop her she had opened the door and gotten under the hot water with him. She made no effort to hide her tight teen body from him, casually grabbing the soup and starting to wash herself. It was all she could do to keep her eyes off her father's still rigid cock, but she wanted him to relax and he wouldn't do that if he thought she was checking him out. Keith, for his part, was initially shocked at his daughter's brazen nudity. He was about to leave the shower, neither fully cleaned or fully satisfied, but Sophie's calm and casual attitude to the situation changed his mind. Her actions, he reasoned, were probably the result of environmental awareness and a progressive attitude to nakedness. Water shortages were a real problem, and surely since everyone had a body there was no sense in being ashamed of others seeing it? Below this rationalisation, however, was something darker. Something he didn't really want to think about. His youngest daughter was a hot little piece of ass, and he was enjoying the show. He cursed himself for being a horny old bastard.