The Normal Ones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, can you get my back?" she asked, handing him the soap.

Keith didn't say a word as he obliged, loving the feeling of her soft skin under his fingertips far more than he wanted to admit. His cock, which had been going down, was back to full mast again.

"Maybe you could do my front a bit more while you're there, daddy?"

Almost in a trance, he stepped forward and moved his hands around his daughter's body. They roamed over her flat stomach and tiny tits, just enough soap still in his palms to keep the pretence going. Sophie had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud. Not only was her father groping her, but she could feel his throbbing shaft rubbing against her back as he did so.

You've got to be bold, she thought to herself.

While her father played with her nipples, she reached around and grasped his hard cock, marvelling at the heat radiating off it. Even with the hot water from the shower cascading down around them she could tell how hot Keith's shaft was. Her groping seemed to break whatever spell Keith was under, and his hands dropped from her tits.

"Princess I'm so sorry, we can't-" he began.

Sophie, knowing it was make or break time, twirled around and inhaled her father's cock before he could stop her. She had spent a lot of time practising with Jason, and while deepthroating her brother was still a struggle she found her father's cock was more manageable. She was rewarded with an animal groan from him as her lips wrapped tightly around the base of his shaft. His cockhead was in her throat while her tongue massaged the underside of the shaft. Her petite hands grip his butt cheeks, pulling him closer to her and making sure he couldn't pull his manhood from the hot wet sheath of her mouth. She didn't pull off him until she felt his body relax, knowing that whatever resolve he had to keep from committing incest had left him.

"Don't be sorry daddy," she giggled, stroking his hard cock with both hands now, "in case you can't tell I really really fucking want this."

He took her face in his hand as she jacked him off, his thumb stroking her cheek.

"It's so wrong, princess." he said, still making no effort to push her away.

"That's why it feels so right daddy. It's perfectly normal for fathers and daughters to think about each other this way, but you've got to be bold to act on it. I saw you fucking that girl this morning, calling her princess they way you call me princess. Were you imagining me when she was calling you daddy? Were you thinking about knocking me up when she warned you about getting her pregnant?"

Keith could only nod in response. Part of him felt sick, but a much larger part could only think about how sexy his youngest daughter looked on her knees in front of him. She ran her tongue up the length of his cock from base to tip and then looked up into his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me daddy, and I want you to fill me with with your daddy cum."

She had barely finished her sentence when he found herself scooped up in Keith's powerful arms and pinned against the shower wall, her feet touching behind his head and her pussy spread wide for the invasion of his thick cock. They didn't say anything. No more words were needed. With one swift thrust Keith buried his cock in his daughter's fuckhole and committed his first ever act of incest. Sophie's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him enter her. He wasn't stretching her quite as much as Jason did, but her father's cock filled her up more than enough for a good time. He kissed her, hard and deep, and began pounding her teenage cunt roughly while she was pinned to the wall. He was in complete control of her, and she loved it. She moaned into his mouth, her fingernails digging into the skin of his back, spurring him to fuck her harder.

"I'm not going to last long, princess." he said, breaking the kiss but not letting up at all on the pounding he was giving her.

"That's ok, daddy." she responded. "We have all night. And we have tomorrow. And you can have this pussy anytime you want after that. Just let it go daddy, fill me up."

"Are you... oh god... are you still on the pill, baby?" he asked.

"What if I wasn't?" she answered, sensing that her father would enjoy the idea. "Would daddy still shoot his big hot load deep into my teenage womb knowing that I'm fertile? Do you want to put a baby in your baby, daddy? Knock me up and keep me around the house as your incest breeding slut? Do it, daddy! Cum inside me and get me pregnant!"

Keith lost it at his daughter's dirty talk. He thrust his cock as deep inside her as it would go and unloaded. Sophie felt her father's warm cum hitting her cervix and filling her up. She could tell it was a massive load, despite the huge one he had unleashed over the girl that morning. Being filled with incestual cum triggered her own orgasm, and she bit down on her father's shoulder as the pleasure spread through her body. They stood there for a while, both panting and coming down from their ecstasy, Sophie still folded in half against the wall. Without speaking they began making out again. She made a mental note to tell her father that she was indeed still on the pill, but only after he had 'bred' her a few more times.

I bet I'm having more fun than Jason, she thought as she felt Keith's cock hardening inside her again.

*

It was evening on the last day of the weekend when Jason and Alison had arrived home. Kate had tried to get them to stay another night, even holding them up by giving Jason a blowjob as they were getting into the car to leave, but Alison insisted that they needed to get home. There were vague excuses about Sarah and Sophie, but Jason suspected that his mother simply didn't want to share his cock with his grandmother anymore. The two women seemed to have sorted through a lot of their issues though the magic of incest, but a small part of Alison was still insecure that her mother would end up taking away the guy she liked. Even if that guy was her son. He promised her that they would take a day the following week just for the two of them. No grandmothers, no sisters, just a full day of mother-son fucking.

"Sarah! Elf! We're home!" Jason called out as soon as they were in through the front door. "You're not going to believe what we got up to at-"

"We're in here, Jason!" Sarah's voice interrupted him from the kitchen "Sophie isn't home yet though!"

Mother and son looked at each in confusion. Sarah had said 'we' but Sophie wasn't home? Who else was in their house? That question was answered when they entered the kitchen to find Sarah sitting at the table with another woman. She was black, with striking dark skin the colour of midnight. Her dark hair was done in braids that hung down the length of her back. She was wearing a pink crop top that showed off her impressive bust and her abs.

"Mom, Jason," Sarah said, "this is Megan. She's my best friend from law school and I offered to let her stay here tonight before she heads home tomorrow. Her AirBnB sprung a massive leak."

Megan smiled and waved in the direction of her friend's family, though her eyes were firmly fixed on the only man in the room.

"It's nice to meet you, Jason." she said. "I've heard so much about you."