The Normal Ones Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and Jason visit Grandma, Sophie spends time with daddy.
8.5k words
4.6
18.3k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(First off, I want to apologise for the massive delay between chapters 2 and 3. I have no excuse, beyond the cliche of "life happens". For those who have been waiting patiently, and those who have left encouraging comments and messages, thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this new chapter in the Gilbert family saga and, as always, if you haven't read the first two chapters that might be a good place to start before this one.)

*

Jason Gilbert was dead. The 19 year old had died and arrived in heaven. That was the only explanation that he could think of for the situation he currently found himself in. He was laying back on his bed, his legs hanging over the edge, with his younger sister Sophie sitting on his face. The petite teen was sucking on the head of Jason's massive cock while he lapped at her dripping pussy. Although he couldn't see them, he knew that his mother Alison and his older sister Sarah were both kneeling between his legs. One of them was sucking on his balls while the other was running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. A week had passed since Jason had expanded his incestual relationships beyond Sarah and fucked both his mother and Sophie. The week had been a non-stop fuckfest in the Gilbert household. The family often made it a foursome, but the three women happily took any opportunity to jump on Jason's cock. He hadn't been able to shower once in the last seven days without Sophie joining him under the hot water. Every time he tried to work out in the house's basement gym, Sarah followed him down and rode him on every piece of equipment. His mother frequently asked him to accompany her to the shop, which inevitably involved pulling over somewhere private and fucking in the back seat of the car. As much as Jason was enjoying the constant supply of eager pussy, occasionally he found himself missing family movie nights. He missed spending time with his mother and sisters as a family rather than an orgy.

Movie nights were far from his mind at that moment, however. All he was thinking about was how good his sister's pussy tasted, and how close he was to shooting his load down her throat. Suddenly there was a flood on his tongue as Sophie came, never taking her lips from his cock even for a second. Knowing that he had just made his little sister cum prompted Jason's own orgasm, and Sophie swallowed every spurt of hot seed like a professional.

"I hope you're not spent, sweetie," said Alison as Sophie rolled herself off her big brother, "because mommy really needs this fat cock in her pussy now."

Just as Jason was about to assure his mother that her pussy would be well taken care of, they were interrupted by the ringing of a phone. Alison sighed and got to her feet, her massive tits and enormous belly jiggling as she rushed from the room to find the phone. Sarah crawled up onto the bed, pushing herself between her siblings. She began stroking her brother's half-hard cock, lubricated by the saliva of all three Gilbert women, and lent down to make out with him. She could taste Sophie's juices off of Jason's lips. She was about to throw her leg over her brother and mount him when Alison came back into the room. Her plump face was full of disappointment and frustration.

"Everyone needs to shower and get dressed." she said. "That was your grandmother. The company she hired to help her clear out the junk in her house has cancelled on her and she really wants to get it done this weekend. She asked if Jason could go and help and I suggested that we could all help out."

"I actually can't, mom." said Sarah, still stroking Jason's now rock-hard shaft. "I completely forget but a friend from college is in town this weekend and I said I'd show her around."

"I can't either." Sophie piped up, finally emerging from her post-orgasm haze. "I'm supposed to be spending the weekend at dad's, remember?"

"I'm sure fathers and friends would have remained forgotten if it was hard cock on offer instead of hard work," Alison tutted, feeling a little gush in her pussy when she glanced at her son's stiff manhood, "but I'm sure my mother will understand. Looks like it's just you and mommy going to grandma's, Jason."

*

Alison and Jason dropped Sophie at Keith's house on the way. She was more than a little disappointed that her weekend would no longer involved her brother's huge tool stretching her out, but she liked spending time with her father and given the choice between lugging boxes around her grandmother's house or being spoiled like a princess, she was happy to choose the latter. She let herself into the house with a spare key, and immediately heard the kind of sounds that had been filling her ears for the last week. Somebody was getting fucked, and they were thoroughly enjoying it. Normally Sophie would have quietly left and then rung the doorbell, giving her father a chance to bundle his 'friend' out the back door. She was still horny from the morning's incestual activities, however, and she found herself creeping through the house towards her father's bedroom.

The bedroom door was open a crack. The bed was hidden from view, but luckily for Sophie there was a large mirror directly in her line of sight that allowed her to see everything. And there was lots to see. Keith was exactly what Jason was going to look like in his forties. His black hair and beard had flecks of grey all though, and while he was still in shape he definitely had a dad bod. From what Sophie could see his cock wasn't quite as big as her brother's, but he was bigger than her friend Marcus. More importantly, it was clear that he knew how to use it.

The girl that Keith was ploughing from behind was in absolutely ecstasy. Her dark blonde hair was a mess, and her body shone with sweat. She looked to be in her early twenties. She was throwing her round ass back on Keith's cock like a woman possessed.

"Mmmmmmm yeeeeesssssss." she moaned, her fingers gripping the bed sheets beneath her. "Fuck me just like that, daddy."

"You like taking daddy's cock, princess" Keith asked her, giving her a light spank as he did.

"God yes daddy!" came the response. "You know just how to fuck me. You're so much better than my boyfriend."

Sophie was getting hornier by the second. Not only was her dad obviously great in bed, but he was definitely into being called daddy in the bedroom. She wondered if her father was just a dom, or if she and her siblings had inherited their incestuous tendencies from both sides of the family.

"I'm so close, baby girl." she heard her father moan, and for a second she thought he was talking to her.

"Remember to pull out, daddy." the girl said. "Unless you want to get me pregnant?"

Keith groaned then, and after slamming into his partner's pussy one last time he pulled out. The second the head of his cock left the girl's dripping cunt he started cumming, shooting rope after rope over her back. Sophie watched in awe as her father painted the girl's back with his cum, thinking about all the times Jason had coated her body over the last week. Her brother had definitely inherited his impressive load volume from their father. She crept back through the house and left through the front door as quietly as she could, before ringing the doorbell to announce her 'arrival'. As expected, the girl had clearly been pushed through the back door while Keith had thrown on a t-shirt and shorts. Sophie jumped into her father's arms when he answered the door, nuzzling her nose into his neck and inhaling the scent of the hot sweaty fuck he didn't know she had seen the end of. She had made up her mind. Jason got to fuck Sarah and their mother as well as her, why shouldn't she taste the forbidden fruit of incest with more than just one related man? She was going to be the next girl that called her father daddy in bed.

*

"Fuck mommy, I'm going to cum!" Jason moaned, struggling to keep his eyes on the road.

Alison had barely managed to wait until they had left town before she leaned over and fished her son's cock out of his trousers. Something about being driven around by a man always turned her on, and combined with her frustrations from their interrupted family foursome that morning she was too horny to think straight. She worshipped Jason's big cock while he drove, taking as much of the thick shaft into her throat as possible. When he came she swallowed every drop.

"God I love the way your cum tastes, baby." she moaned as she sat upright again.

"You can taste it whenever you want, mom," Jason replied, "Just as long as I still get to creampie you sometimes!"

"You really are your father's son!" she laughed. "Getting my tubes tied after Sophie was definitely a good idea, though getting filled with my own son's cum wasn't what I was thinking about at the time! Honestly I think your father had a serious breeding kink, he almost seemed disappointed when I said I wanted to get the procedure done."

Jason's cock, which had been slowly deflating, perked up again at his mother's words.

"I'm actually kinda jealous of dad." he said.

"Why's that, baby?" his mother asked.

"Because dad got to get you pregnant." he said. "I know it's wrong, even more wrong than what we're all doing now, but I'd love to knock you up mom. I bet you'd look even more sexy than you do already if you had my baby growing inside you."

Alison put her hand on her son's shoulder. There was something sweet about Jason sharing these fantasies with her, and the truth was that she had loved being pregnant. Her ex-husband had loved her being pregnant too, not just because he had a kink for getting her there but also because the hormones had turned her into a raging nymphomaniac. She had no doubt that her son would enjoy his pregnant mother just as much as his father did, but a baby born from an incestual affair would complicate their lives. It was best to leave the tubes tied and leave any incestuous pregnancies in fantasy land.

"If you want, we can do a little breeding roleplay when we get home from your grandma's tomorrow." she said, smiling when she saw the way Jason's face lit up at the idea. "For now though, we've just got to focus on keeping ourselves under control while we're helping your grandma clear up."

"It'll be nice to see grandma Kate again," he said, "I haven't seen her since she came to visit me and Sarah at college."

Grandma Kate was waiting by the front door when Alison and Jason arrived. She had the looks of a woman half her age, aside from her long grey hair, and she was dressed in a light yellow sundress that hugged her every curve. Alison had gotten her size from her father, Jason's grandfather. Kate, at 69 years old, wasn't as slim as she once had been but maintained a good figure through diet and exercise. Though nowhere near the size of her daughter's 46Ps, Jason knew from snooping in her drawers that his grandmother was sporting impressive 38G tits. He clenched his fists and tried to think of cold showers as he watched his mother and grandmother hugging at the door, both sets of huge tits squishing together. Despite himself, he was sporting a semi when Kate came over to hug him, and although he tried to keep his half-mast cock away from his grandmother's body the older woman was determined to squeeze herself against him.

"How's my favourite grandson?" she asked as they hugged, her breath hot against Jason's ear. That, coupled with the feeling of her tits on his chest, sent another rush of blood down to his member.

"I'm your only grandson," he joked, hoping humour could distract his grandmother from the growing python against her stomach, "but I'm good grandma, thanks."

"I'm glad to hear it, Jason. And I'm glad you're here. You know how much grandma loves seeing you and how much you've grown."

They broke apart and Kate twirled around and made her way back into the house. Jason started to follow, his eyes glued to his grandmother's ass, when his mother stepped in front of him. Alison checked to make sure Kate wasn't looking back, then squeezed her son's erect shaft through his jeans.

"If you can keep this in your pants and stop drooling over your grandmother," she whispered to him, "then maybe you won't have to wait until tomorrow to hear mommy begging you to breed her needy cunt."

She winked at him and then followed her mother into the house, knowing that it was her ass Jason's eyes were glued to now. She had felt a pang of jealousy seeing how much her mother's body turned him on, memories of nearly every boyfriend she had before Keith obsessing over her MILF mother coming back to her. Being a big girl with a mother who looked like a pornstar had made her teenage years difficult in the romance department. Keith had been the first guy Alison had brought home who hadn't spent the entire evening staring at her mother's cleavage. Cleavage that had always made a very obvious appearance when Kate heard that her daughter was bringing someone home.

You don't get this one, mom. This one is mine, Alison thought to herself.

*

Sophie was surprised when her father didn't make any comment on her bikini. She had brought two sets with her; a more modest purple set with plenty of coverage for when her dad was around, and a tiny white set for when he was gone and she wanted to work on her tan. Taking some inspiration from her mother, however, she decided to wear the more risque set in front of her father and gauge his reaction to her body.

There was definitely a reaction. Keith's eyes nearly popped out of his head when Sophie joined him by the pool, and he subtly moved the book he was reading to hide his crotch area from her. He didn't say anything, however, probably afraid of coming across as one of those fathers who try to control what their daughters wear. Sophie hadn't been expecting her dad to tell her she looked sexy or anything, but she had at least expected some sort of comment on the barely-there bikini. Even a negative comment, just something to confirm that her father was looking at and thinking about her body.

They lay in silence for a while, Sophie on her phone and Keith reading his book. Whatever situation had been going on in his shorts soon subsided, though his daughter was being kept in a constant state of arousal by the memory of watching him paint that girl with cum. She wondered if there was a wet patch on her bikini bottoms already. The thought of the white material growing damp gave her an idea.

"Want to join me for a swim, daddy?" she asked him her best little girl voice.

Keith looked surprised when he turned to face his youngest child. She hadn't called him daddy in years. Since his divorce he had grown far more used to hearing that name coming out of the mouth of the young women he bedded than from his own children. Combined with the outrageous bikini she was wearing, hearing Sophie call him daddy made his cock twitch slightly.

"Oh, no sweetheart." he said, trying to keep his voice steady. "You go on if you want but I'll just stay here and read."

"Please, daddy?" she pouted, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "You know how much I love getting wet and playing with you."

Keith's heart skipped a beat at the innuendo. Surely that wasn't intentional? He shook his head to clear the filthy thoughts away, then smiled at his daughter. She had always had him wrapped around her little finger, and he couldn't exactly tell her that he was worried about getting into the water with her when she was dressed like that.

"Alright, princess. Only because I love you."

"I love you too, daddy." she squealed with delight.

Sophie jumped out and bounced towards the pool, doing her best to make sure her tight booty gave her dad a good show before she dived into the water. Keith followed after her, lowering himself gently into the pool just as his daughter emerged beside him. As Sophie had planned, the water had turned her white bikini see-through. For all intents and purposes, she was standing next to her father completely naked. Before he could say anything she jumped on top of him, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him on the cheek.

"Race you to the other end of the pool!" she shouted, pushing herself off her father's chest and beginning a backstroke down the pool.

Keith smiled, for a moment forgetting the see-through bikini and the innuendoes and how much his daughter had been hugging him and sitting in his lap all day. For a moment she was just his little girl again. He set off after her, but was unable to catch up after her head start. When he reached the far end of the pool Sophie had already pulled herself up to sit on the edge in front of him. He stood up and found himself staring at his daughter's chest, her rock hard nipples directly at eye level.

"You're getting slow in your old age, daddy." she giggled.

"I'll show you who's getting slow, princess!"

Quick as a flash he reached out and gripped her hips with both hands. Pushing himself off the wall, he pulled both of them backwards into the water. Beneath the surface their bodies tangled together. Sophie's legs wrapped around her father's waist again, and Keith's hands slipped from his daughter's hips onto her pert butt cheeks. They both laughed when their heads broke the surface of the water, holding each other tightly face to face. Sophie could feel the bulge of her dad's soft cock against her mound, his hands gently kneading her ass cheeks. The laughter stopped, leaving father and daughter soaking wet and staring into each other's eyes. Then she saw 'The Look' in her dad's face. The look a boy gives a girl when he's about to kiss her. Her breath caught in her throat as she waited for him to press his lips against hers. Then he removed his hands from her ass.

"How about we race back?" he asked. "I bet I'll beat you if you don't cheat!"

Later that evening Keith was called into the office. The moment her father left the house Sophie was in his bedroom on the phone to Melanie Cho.

"Are you for real Soph?" Melanie moaned down the phone, partly from arousal at her friend's story and partly from her twin brother Marcus lapping at her clit. "You still haven't invited me over to get ploughed by your horse-cocked brother and now you're teasing me by telling me you're going to fuck your DILF of a dad too? You're living out the fantasy of every girl from our class!"

"That's the thing Mel," Sophie replied, grinding her naked pussy onto her dad's pillow, "I don't know if dad is into it."

"Soph, you heard him getting a girl not much older than you to call him daddy, and he called her princess which is what he calls you all the time. You said it looked like he got hard when he saw you in that bikini. And he gave you 'The Look' while he was groping your ass in the pool. Remember how worried you were about Jason not wanting to fuck you, and now the only reason you're not permanently impaled on his huge cock is because you have to share with your mom and sis? Your dad has definitely thought about fucking you. I've seen you in that white bikini and it wouldn't be normal to not want to fuck you in it."

"I don't know what else to do, Mel!" Sophie moaned, the pillow beneath her fast becoming sodden with her juices. "Turns out seducing a family member is a lot easier if you catch them fucking another family member."

"You've got to be bold, ok?" Melanie gasped, her brother's tongue clearly bringing her close to orgasm. "It sounds like he just needs a little push and you'll have that daddy dick inside you. And once it's been inside you, you're going to make sure it gets inside me too. I'm literally imagining sucking your dad off right now, while Marcus fucks my asshole and Jason pounds my pussy. Feel free to steal that idea."

Both girls started cumming at the same time, both of them imagining taking cock in all three of their holes. Sophie said goodbye to her friend when she heard Marcus mounting his sister and guiding his cock into her dripping pussy, promising to update her on any progress in the seduction of her father and promising to remind Jason that Melanie was waiting for him to fuck her.