The Normal Ones Ch. 05

Story Info
The Gilbert siblings set off for college!
9.2k words
4.52
6.1k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie Gilbert had great expectations when she led her father, Keith, by the hand back into the family home. She had planned the whole fantasy out in the car. They were going to sneak in and up the stairs towards the master bedroom, where they would find her brother Jason on the bed with his 10.5 inch cock being worshipped by two gorgeous redhead BBWs. Those two big women being her mother Alison and her sister Sarah, of course. After the initial shock wore off, Sophie was going to fish her fathers throbbing cock out of his trousers and offer it up to her mother and sister. Having had her fill of daddy dick over the weekend, the petite teen nympho would skip across the bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went, and impale herself on her brother's enormous slab of fuckmeat. For Keith it would be a chance to not only fuck his ex-wife again, but also fuck a younger clone of her at the same time in the form of his eldest daughter. For Sophie, she would finally satisfy the craving in the depths of her pussy that she had been feeling all weekend, depths that her father's impressive tool couldn't even reach. Fucking her daddy was was of the most incredible experiences of her life, but fucking her horsecock brother was on another level again. Reality, unfortunately, appeared to be falling short of Sophie's expectations.

The rest of the family had not been fucking each other's brains out when she and Keith arrived, but were instead sitting around the kitchen table enjoying lunch. She had already told her father about how the family home had turned into a den of incest, and the first thing she did when she walked through the door was proudly announce that daddy was ready to join the family orgy. Alison did not take this piece of information particularly well.

"Our daughter, Keith?!" she had screamed, making everyone thankful for the good insulation in the walls. "Our youngest?! Our baby girl?! You've been fucking her?!"

"Are you serious?!" he shouted back. "You've been fucking all our children and somehow I'm the bad guy because Sophie seduced me? So it's alright for you to jump on Jason's dick like a bitch in heat but our daughter throws herself on my cock and I'm supposed to say no? What the fuck Alison?!"

The parents had then taken their argument to the bedroom and slammed the door behind them, leaving their three adult children in the kitchen. That had been over half an hour ago, and there had been no sign of them since. Sophie was on the verge of tears. What if she had ruined everything because she couldn't keep her clothes on for one weekend? She sat in Jason's lap and buried her face in his chest while he stroked her hair.

"Look Sophie," said Sarah, breaking a long silence, "last time we had a situation like this Jason had to go up and talk to you. I think it's your turn to check on mom and dad."

She had a knot in her stomach as she went up the stairs. Were they still fighting? Sophie had never heard her parents shout at each other before, even during the divorce. Why was her mother so upset? Her dad was right, she had been fucking all three of her children for over a week now, and not always all together. More than once while Jason and Sarah were sneaking off to the basement, Sophie had found herself showing her mother the pussy eating skills her best friend Melanie had taught her. It was hypocritical of her to be angry at her ex-husband for enjoying the same forbidden fruit she herself had been feasting on. As Sophie grew closer to the master bedroom she could hear her parent's voices, and she prepared herself to interrupt their fight to give them a piece of her mind. And hopefully a piece of her ass too. She soon realised, however, that the noises emerging from behind the closed door were far from angry.

"Oh fuck Keith, I've missed this big fat cock so much!"

"I love the way your belly jiggles while I'm fucking you, Alison. Oh my fucking god. I've never found anyone whose belly looks so fucking sexy."

"Are you going to fuck Sarah too? She's got a nice big belly for daddy, uuuugggghhhh Jason loves the way our bellies jiggle for him too."

"Do you think Sarah would want to fuck her daddy?"

"It sounds like Sophie sure did. Just like her mother, caught one look at that fat daddy dick and it was game over. Fuuuuuuccckkkkk right there baby! I'm sorry I freaked out at you earlier. I should have known our daughter was the instigator but you both caught me by surprise."

"I'm sorry too. Fuck me I've missed these fat tits! Honestly I think it's hot knowing our son has been ploughing his mommy's cunt in my absence."

"As hot as thinking you were knocking up our daughter?"

Any intelligible words were replaced by animalistic grunting, passionate moaning and wet slapping then. Sophie stood outside the bedroom listen to her mother and father fuck each other's brains out for the first time in years. One hand was under her t-shirt, molesting her tiny braless tits. The other was down her short furiously rubbing her throbbing clit. There was a flood of moisture in her panties, and she would have happily made herself cum over and over against the wall. Suddenly, she remembered that there was an almost constantly hard brother and an ever willing sister waiting for her back in the kitchen, and almost sprinted back down the stairs.

"Take your clothes off now." she ordered both her siblings. "Trust me, mom and dad aren't fighting anymore but I really need you guys to fuck me before they finish and come back."

*

It ended up being about three hours before Keith and Alison came back down the stairs. The sibling threesome had moved from the kitchen to the living room, sans clothes. The first thing that their parents saw when arriving, both in fluffy dressing gowns, was their youngest daughter held aloft in the air. She was sitting on her brother's shoulders while he sat on the couch, his hands gripping her ass cheeks to hold her pussy against his mouth. Their eldest daughter was grinding on her brother's cock, her tongue buried in her sister's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck daddy," Sophie moaned, looking over at her parents, "Sarah is almost as good at licking my little asshole as you are."

Her daughter's words sent another flood of arousal down between Alison's legs, and judging by the growing tent in Keith's trousers they had a similar effect on him. Dropping to her knees, she fished her ex-husband's rigid cock out from under his dressing gown and stuffed it down her throat. Between the sight of her mother sucking off her father, and both of her tight holes being assaulted by the tongues of her siblings, Sophie soon found herself cumming all over her brother's face. She almost fell from her perch on his shoulders with the force of her orgasm, only steadied by his strong hands gripping her ass and her sister's mouth acting as a cushion to prop her up. When she finally stopped shaking, Jason lowered her onto the couch beside him. Sarah immediately went to work lapping up her sister's squirt from their brother's face, furiously bouncing her ass on his cock in a way she hadn't been able to while keeping her tongue in Sophie's asshole.

"Are you going to cum for mommy, Jason?" she moaned huskily, shoving her tits in his face and looking directly at her father. "I want daddy to watch while you cum in mommy's pussy."

Jason groaned around his sister's nipple, sending a pulse of pleasure straight to her womb, and increased the pace and force of his thrusts. Sarah matched her pace to his, so that the siblings were slamming into each other with a loud wet clap every second. At the same time, Keith was gripping his ex-wife's hair and fucking her face like a man possessed, staring into his eldest daughter's eyes as he did so. Alison allowed him to use her mouth like a fleshlight, so turned on by the fact that her children were watching her getting face-fucked like a cheap whore. Father and son began grunting heavily at the same time, both approaching their orgasms. And then they came. Jason's load shot from his cum cannon up into his sister's womb while Keith began pumping rope after rope of hot seed down his ex-wife's throat. After both men finished there was several minutes of silence, aside from the heavy panting of five well-fucked family members. Then Keith spoke.

"Right, I think we all need to sit down and talk."

Jason, Sophie and Sarah remain don the couch where they had just been fucking, while their parents moved over to the two free armchairs at the other side of the room and sat down. Alison's robe had come undone somewhat, displaying most of her huge, hanging tits to her family, but she made no effort to cover up. Her children were all completely naked, their bodies flushed and coated in a sheen of sweat, while her ex-husband's now softening cock was still hanging out for all to see. Before either of them could start, Sarah got the first word in.

"So are you two getting back together?"

"That's a complicated question, sweetie." Alison answered.

"Yes, it is." agreed Keith. "Your mother and I have been talking, among other things, upstairs. I'm sure you've all realised that there's a very intense sexual connection between us, there always has been, and becoming involved with you three has reignited that connection. We have decided that we would like to explore the sexual aspect of our relationship more, and potentially see if the romantic connection can also be reignited through that. Does that make sense?"

While Sarah nodded, both parents noticed that Jason and Sophie looked glum at the announcement.

"So you are getting back together." Sarah said, smiling slightly.

"I suppose we are, yes." Alison said to her, then turned to her two younger children. "But we want to make sure you all know that this won't affect what's been going on under this roof. We talked about it and we don't think it would be fair to any of us if we just pulled the plug on our sexual relationships with you, especially since those relationships are the reason we've found each other again. In other words, Jason isn't losing access to mommy's pussy and Sophie isn't losing access to daddy's dick. And Sarah, your father would love to explore this aspect of the family with you, if you would like that?"

Sarah jumped up with a squeal of delight and bounced over to her father. Sitting herself down in his lap, she planted her lips on his and let him taste his youngest daughter's pussy and asshole off her tongue. When they broke apart, Jason, Sophie and Alison were all grinning from ear to ear. Knowing that their parents still wanted to fuck them obviously put the younger Gilbert children's minds at ease.

"Actually," Keith said, his hand disappearing between Sarah's thighs to feel the dripping mess of her pussy, "wanting to continue having sex as a family is part of the reason your mother and I decided to give 'us' another go."

"Your father made a very good point that, especially for us, being single might raise suspicions." Alison continued over her eldest daughter's moans. "People might start wondering about our sex lives. I'm still getting invites from my friends to go on blind dates and double dates, and they're constantly trying to set me up with guys they know. If I tell them that Keith and I are casually seeing each other again, they'll back off and won't pry into who's been satisfying me."

"And it's a lot easier to cut things off with regular hook-ups if you tell them that you're back together with your ex-wife instead of giving no reason." Keith added. "Basically, the more we look like a normal family, the less likely it is that someone will discover that we're committing incest."

"I don't know what you're talking about, daddy." Sophie said, reaching over to stroke her brother's cock. "We're a perfectly normal family."

*

The next few weeks flew by for the Gilbert clan. As discussed, Alison and Keith informed their social circles that they had decided to casually see each other again, and wanted to find out where it would lead them. The secret was not entirely kept in the family, however. Sarah's best friend Megan had started texting Jason after their hook up. Texting soon turned into sexting, and sexting resulted in Jason spilling the beans on his family dynamic beyond the parts that Megan already knew about. To his surprise she was extremely into it, most of their sexting becoming him relaying the day's fuck stories to her and getting extremely explicit nudes in return. Beyond Megan, Sophie's two closest friends had known everything from the very start. The Cho twins, Melanie and Marcus, had inspired Sophie's own desire for her brother by revealing their incestual relationship to her. Now they were such frequent guests at the Gilbert household that they had toothbrushes and changes of clothes there. Keith had at first been unsure about allowing the Chos to turn the newly minted ménage à cinq into a ménage à sept. He soon changed his mind when he felt Melanie working his hard cock into herself while Sophie was sitting on his face, in the same room as Sarah riding Marcus and Alison riding their son.

One morning Sophie sprinted into her bedroom, squealing with delight, where she found Melanie being spitroasted by Marcus and Jason. Her sheets had two huge damp patches beneath her best friend, from one set of lips drooling around her brother's shaft and the other set drooling around Jason's.

"Guys I just got my acceptance letter! I'm going to college with you and Sarah, Jason!" she screamed, waving the piece of paper around.

"Congratulations, Elf!" her brother smiled back at her, never letting up on ploughing Melanie's insatiable cunt. "Architecture, wasn't it? Just like dad."

"Congrats Soph!" the twins said in unison, though Melanie had to pull Marcus' cock from her throat beforehand.

"Get back to sucking, Mel." Sophie told her friend, stripping off her own clothes. "We need to make these boys cum so we can all go tell the rest of my family together!"

As it turned out they needn't have rushed. After Jason had cum inside Melanie and Marcus had cum inside Sophie, the foursome made their way to the master bedroom where they found Sarah and her parents engaged in a little group sex of their own. At first they thought just mother and daughter were playing with each other, but on closer inspection they realised that Keith was happily buried under the two sweaty BBWs, his tongue lashing as his ex-wife's clit and his cock buried deep in his daughter. Since the three of them were clearly enjoying themselves, Sophie, Jason and the Chos made a swift exit from the room and decided to make some lunch while they waited for the incestuous threesome to finish.

The next morning, after helping to celebrate the good news the previous night, Melanie and Marcus reluctantly made their way home while the Gilberts sat down for another family discussion. Sophie was sitting on her brother's lap, teasing him by grinding her bare pussy on his cock, separated only by the thin material of his shorts and hidden only by her skirt. Jason could feel her wetness soaking through his shorts and it was all he could do to stop himself from picking her up and using her like a fleshlight right there and then. He had the feeling there was an important talk about to be had, however, and resisted the primal urges telling him to ravage his little sister the way she so desperately needed.

"Now that we're all settled," Alison began, eyeing the not so subtle hip movements and lip biting indicating exactly what Sophie was doing instead of listening, "we've got important details about the future to discuss. Obviously we're very proud of you, Sophie, for getting into college."

"And I'm extra proud that you're following in your father's footsteps." Keith added, smiling at his youngest child. "One of the things we do need to discuss is the living situation when the three of you move away. I was going to surprise Sarah with this for her final year, but my company recently completed a block of luxury apartments near your college. As the lead architect on the project, I was allowed to purchase one of those apartments for a fraction of the market value. It's one of the best in the building; three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen and living area and all the latest mod-cons included. I was assuming that Sarah could move in and rent the spare rooms out to her friends, but in light of recent revelations you mother and I think it might be a good idea for Sarah and Jason to move in together. It makes more sense than Jason paying extortionate rent somewhere else."

"What about me?" asked Sophie, finally ceasing her grinding on Jason's now throbbing cock. "Three bedrooms, three of us, right?"

"That's one of the things we were discussing, sweetheart." said Alison. "Your father and I think it would be best for you to move into the dorms at the college instead of moving in with your brother and sister."

"What the fuck?!" Sophie shouted, jumping up and revealing the sodden tent in Jason's shorts. "I don't want to live in the dorms with people I don't know while Jason and Sarah are fucking each other all the time! I want to be fucking them too! I want to live with Jason! It's not fair!"

"Sweetie," said Keith, standing up to hug his daughter, "there's a good reason for this. Remember what we said a few weeks ago about acting like a normal family? This is what a normal family would do. No teenage girl, about to start her college adventure, would want to share an apartment with her siblings. She'd want to stay in the dorms and meet new people, especially boys. Or girls, actually. Or both. College is a time for exploration and experimentation. I know you've been getting plenty of both right here at home this summer, but answer me this: If you weren't fucking your brother, and had no interest in fucking him, would you want to live with him and Sarah?"

Sophie didn't answer for a few moments, keeping quiet as she hugged her father and thought about his question.

"I guess not." she finally responded, sighing in disappointment.

"We also have to consider that Jason and Sarah have proven that they can be at least somewhat discreet about their 'activities'." Alison added gently, not wanting to upset her daughter further. "They got away with committing incest for months before anyone in the family found out, and nobody outside the family has caught them. Not in the act, anyway. You know I love you Sophie but you're a little bit of a nymphomaniac, even more so than your sister and I. Just look at the state of your brother's shorts!"

"It's not like you won't be able to go and see them whenever you want, princess." Keith said, stroking Sophie's head and holding her tightly. "Like I said the apartment is very close to the college campus, so close you won't even have to take public transport to fuck your brother! Jason and Sarah both stayed in the dorms in their first years. They met new people, made friends, and did all of that stuff that normal college students do. We don't want you to miss out on any of that, for your sake and the sake of keeping our family secret."

"I suppose." Sophie mumbled into her father's chest, her petite hand rubbing the growing bulge in his trousers. "I've just gotten so used to having fat dick on tap around here, I might explode if I have to go without it!"

*

The night before the Gilbert siblings left to return to college, Jason was in his room packing. He still couldn't quite believe that he was getting to live with Sarah. He had already been texting people to let them know, pretending to be annoyed by the situation. He told his friends that his parents were making him live with his older sister to save money, which was mostly true aside from the part where they were making him do it. He told his roster of fuck buddies that he might not always be as available for hooking up as he had been last year because of his living situation. In truth, he wondered if he would have time for any of the girls he had been fooling around with the previous year. Not only would he be living with his older sister, but their little sister would now be at the same college. Add in Megan, and Jason had three insatiable women close by who would make sure that his balls were constantly drained. As he thought about how he was going to schedule hook-ups outside the family's incest bubble, a pair of hands covered his eyes and and pair of enormous tits squashed against his back.