The Normal Ones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels like you got that late growth spurt after all, Elf." he joked.

"Very funny." his mother whispered in his ear. "Now take off your clothes and get on the bed."

He turned around and found that his mother was completely naked. He drank in the sight of her. Her gorgeous face, framed by cascading waves of luscious red hair. Her soft pale skin. Her plump, smiling lips. Her massive tits, so round and full even as they hung past her belly button. Her huge belly, jiggling with every movement of her body. Her wide hips and thick thighs, between which he knew lay the pussy that had birthed him. And had made him cum over and over again that summer. He stepped forward, planting his lips on his mother's and gripping her gigantic ass cheeks in his powerful hands. They kissed for what felt like hours, until he felt her hands on his chest pushing him back towards the bed.

"I said take off your clothes, Jason." Alison said huskily as he sat back on the mattress. "Sarah and Sophie are giving your father a goodbye threesome, but mommy needs some alone time with her special boy before he flies the nest again."

He quickly shed his clothing as his mother got on her knees in front of him. She spat on the thick shaft pointing up at her from her only son's crotch and began to jack him off slowly.

"I really am so proud of you, baby." she said, squeezing his now slippery cock between her massive tits. "It's not just because you're a fucking stud with a monster cock that's turned mommy into a drooling nymphomanic mess for you. I'm so proud of the man you've become. When your Sarah went off to college I was so worried about her, you know? How could I take care of my baby when she's so far away and all alone? Honestly I think it was a couple of years before I stopped worrying about her and I realised that she can take care of herself. So I was less worried when you went off to college. Even though you're my baby boy, I knew Sarah would do her best to take care of you. I didn't realise it would be the same way mommy is taking care of you right now, but that's whatever. I was still a bit worried though, because what teenage boy is going to listen to his older sister when she tries to steer him away from trouble? What if he gets involved with the wrong crowd, or some sly little hussy gets him to knock her up and trap him for child support? But I was worried for nothing. And I think that even if you and your sister hadn't started your relationship, you still would have become the amazing man you are today."

She paused her speech then to pull his cock out of her cleavage and suck on it. She didn't venture past the head with her lips, instead lashing the first inch or two with her tongue while allowing a river of saliva to flow down his shaft and lubricate it. When she felt that her son's cock was wet enough again, she pulled her mouth off it and returned it to the warm soft valley between her tits.

"The truth is, now that Sophie is going off to college I'm not worried at all. Because I know that you'll take care of her in every way possible. That's the kind of man your father and I have raised. I know that when she's hungry you'll bring her food, and when she's lonely you'll keep her company. When she's stressed you'll calm her down, and when she's scared you'll protect her. Most importantly, when she's horny you'll fuck her with this thick horsecock!"

They grinned at each other then, Alison rapidly titfucking her son's cock as they looked into each other's eyes.

"That's the greatest gift a mother can ever receive, baby. Knowing that she doesn't have to worry about her children because they'll take care of each other when she's not there. The second greatest gift is a big fucking load of incest cum deep in her mommy pussy."

"Well then call me Santa, because your gifts are cumming, mommy!" Jason said, pulling his mother up onto the bed with him.

They lay on the bed making out for several minutes, Alison's body draped over her son's. On his chest he could feel the dampness left between her incredible tits by his saliva-coated cock, and on his thigh he could feel the dampness from her dripping womanhood. He had one arm wrapped around her shoulders while his other hand played with her nipples.

"I really appreciate how much faith you have in me, mom." he said, breaking their kiss. "I promise I'll take care of Sophie. Sarah too, but especially Sophie. Big brother on duty!"

"Emphasis on big!" his mother replied, playing with his balls.

"Now I want you to lie back and let me take care of you, mommy."

Alison shuffled up the bed until she was on her back with her head sinking into her son's pillows. She looked up at him, marvelling over the incredible specimen she had birthed 19 years previously. His rock hard abs and toned biceps made her mouth water. His gorgeous face and beautiful eyes made her heart flutter. More than anything, the unbelievably huge cock swinging between his legs made her pussy throb. She watched as her son spread her thighs, and then he disappeared below the mountain of her soft belly. No sooner had she lost sight of his head, however, did she feel his warm tongue lapping up her wetness. She moaned as she felt Jason probing at her sopping hole, splitting her dripping lips and flicking across her inflamed clit. She pulled her heavy tits up to her face and began sucking on her own nipples, sending another flood of moisture down towards her son's greedy mouth.

Jason knew he was going to miss going down on his mother while he was away at college. All the women in his family tasted amazing, and appreciated his enthusiastic worshipping of their delicious boxes, but eating his mother's pussy was an extra special experience. This was the pussy that had given birth to him, the exit from where he had entered the world. Now he had turned it into an entrance, a gateway of pleasure for his tongue, his fingers and his cock. He knew that he would never be able to give up this mommy pussy, and equally he knew that his mother would never be able to give up his worshipping tongue and monster dong. Even if her renewed sexual relationship with his father turned into something more. Mother and son both knew that every inch of her body belonged to him, forever more. The words Alison had moaned as she pleasured herself after catching Jason and Sarah for the first time were now true. She was his incest mommy whore, and she loved it.

He reached up to grip the soft flesh of his mother's belly while he ate her out. He could tell she was sucking on her own tits because his hands didn't reach either of her massive funbags when he did so. That didn't matter, though. As much as he loved his mother's tits he was more than content with the taste of her pussy on his tongue and the feeling of her BBW belly filling his palms. Alison moaned around her own nipple, thrusting her hips up against her son's face, as she felt his hands wandering over her belly. She was glad that Keith was back in her bed now. Father and son were the only two men who worshipped her belly like she wanted. With Jason leaving, if Sophie hadn't seduced her daddy and brought him home Alison would have gone crazy with need after just a few days. Still, she had a feeling that she would be taking regular trips to visit her babies over the course of the next year. Nothing compared to committing incest with her son.

She barely noticed one of Jason's hands leaving her belly until she felt two of his fingers invading her gushing cunt. He began stroking her g-spot while he lapped at her clit. Then he moved up her body, his thumb replacing his tongue on her throbbing nub as he fingered her.

"Cum for me, mommy." he ordered, never breaking eye contact even as he took her free nipple between his lips.

The flood of juices that erupted from Alison's pussy as she came was the biggest Jason had ever seen. His mother was an intense squirter, but this was on another level. The fountain of nectar kept coming for several minutes as she screamed in pleasure, soaking his arm right up to his shoulder and leaving his bed looking like it had been left out in the rain. He continued working his fingers into her dripping hole as she rode out her orgasm, only stopping when her hand gripped his wrist and pulled him away.

"Mommy is so sensitive after that baby." she said, licking her juices from his fingers. "Just come here and suckle for a few minutes. You can keep having your way with me when I've recovered."

Ever the good boy, Jason did as he was told. He cuddled up beside his mother and took her nipple back into his mouth, gently sucking on the rock hard nub. Alison stroked his hair as he did so, trying her best to fix this moment in her memory. She had just had one of the most intense orgasms of her life, her baby boy was next to her suckling again, and in a few minutes he was going to ravage her with his monster cock until she couldn't walk straight. She wanted to be able to remember every detail of this moment when he and his sisters were gone. Soon she was gently pulling him into position on top of her, the head of his cock nudging at her flooded hole. He continued licking and sucking her tits as she wrapped her massive thighs around his waist. Taking his face in her hands she dragged him away from her saliva-coated nipples and kissed him deeply, loving the feeling of her son's tongue dancing with her own.

"Mommy's pussy belongs to you, Jason." she said. "I love your father, but every inch of mommy's body has been your property since that day by the pool. My big mommy tits. My fat mommy ass. My dirty mommy mouth. My needy mommy cunt. It all belongs to my son, because I'm your incest whore baby. Now wreck my pussy with that horsecock and put a baby in mommy's womb."

Jason knew his mother's tubes were tied, but her words still inflamed his breeding kink. His cock, which he had thought was at full mast, seemed to grow even harder at the thought of knocking his mother up, and he wasted no more time before sliding his member into the hot, dripping mess of the birth canal that had given him life. He felt his mother's nails raking across his back as he started slamming his cock into her velvet pussy. Usually he went gently at first, giving his partners time to adjust to his size. He knew Alison didn't want that, though. She wanted him to own her, to wreck her for every other man, even his father. She wanted the hurt that came with the intense pleasure of being invaded by such a huge piece of fuckmeat, and he was more than happy to give it to her.

Alison was already screaming in ecstasy as her baby boy ravaged her, slamming his cock into the depths of her womanhood hard and fast. She had meant every word she had said to him. People might think that she was in a relationship with Keith, but she was her son's woman now and forever. No matter how many other women he fucked. No matter if he got married and settled down with children of his own. No matter where he went in the world. She belonged to him, to his cock, and she was his to use whenever he wanted until the day she died.

"Put a baby in mommy, Jason!" she screamed, squeezing the velvet walls of her cunt around his cock." Mommy wants it so bad! Make me your incest breeding whore! Please baby, please give mommy what she wants!"

It took everything Jason had not to just let himself go and fill his mother's womb with his seed. Her dirty talk was wearing him down quickly, but he wanted to make sure that she came a few more times before he finished. It was the last time they would fuck for at least a few weeks, maybe months if schedules clashed, and he wanted to make sure that he left his mommy with find memories of her son's abilities in the bedroom. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply again, grabbing her arms and pinning them above her head with one hand while his other hand pinched her nipple. He felt her low deep moans in his mouth, and shivering that spread throughout her generous curves as she started cumming again. When her orgasm finished, he slowly pulled his cock from the tight grip of her hole, grinning at her disappointed whimper, and crawled up the bed to feed his shaft between her plump lips. He watched as his mother licked and sucked her own cum juices from his cock, her arms still pinned above her head.

"Tell me how much you love this big fat cock, mommy." he growled.

"I love it so much baby!" his mother moaned, lapping at his shaft with her tongue between words. "Mommy is addicted to this fat pussy pleaser."

"Good, because I want mommy to ride my cock until I fill her up."

He released his mother's arms and lay down on his back, watching Alison jiggle as she pulled herself on top of him and rubbed the head of his cock on her clit.

"You love it when mommy rides you, don't you baby?" she asked breathlessly. "You love watching mommy's fat fucking udders bouncing around. You love feeling mommy's huge belly smacking against your rock hard abs when she's coming down on you. Grab my belly and pull me down on your cock baby!"

He did as she said, gripping the soft rolls in his hand and tugging her downwards as she aimed his cock at her cunt and sank down onto it. She got straight to riding him, putting her hands back on his strong thighs and bouncing up and down on his cock like she was in heat. Her belly shook and rippled from the force of their fucking, the soft mass of flesh and fat smacking against her son's ripped body with a loud clap over and over again. The sight, and more importantly the feeling, of his mother's BBW body on top of him drove Jason wild. He pulled her down on him, squashing her gigantic tits against his chest. Gripping her ass cheeks, he pulled his legs up to give himself leverage and began to thrust up into Alison's gushing pussy hard and fast. Mother and son looked into each other's eyes as they fucked, Jason grunting and panting as he pushed up into his mother's weight, Alison moaning in pleasure at the strength of her son and how his cock was pounding her depths.

"I'm going to cum, mommy!" he almost shouted, lost in the incredible feeling of his mother's body weighing him down. "I'm going to put a baby in you, fill you up with my incest cum!"

"Do it baby!" she screamed back. "Put a baby in mommy's belly, make me your breeding slut! Mommy wants it so bad, Jason! Make your mommy a mommy again!"

With a final thrust of ecstasy, Jason's hips lifted his mother clear off the bed. His cock, buried as deep as it could go, released a river of incestuous cum to paint the walls of her womb. Although not as intense as the previous two, Alison felt another mini-orgasm radiate out through her body from her now cum-filled pussy. Mother and son collapsed onto the bed again, drenched in sweat and holding each other tightly. Jason stroked his mother's cheek, brushing her luscious red locks from her face, and smiled.

"You know mom, if Sarah and Sophie weren't going to be there I think I'd drop out of college to stay here with you."

"And if your father wasn't back in the picture I think I'd take you up on that offer." Alison replied, returning her son's smile. "I love you, Jason."

"I love you too, mommy." he said, kissing her deeply again.

The two lovers fell asleep like that, holding each other in Jason's bed, until the rest of the family woke them the next morning.

*

Alison and Keith decided not to accompany their children on the drive back to college. There was barely enough room for the three siblings, plus all their possessions, between Sarah's car and Jason's. After several hours playing a real life tetris game with boxes and bags, they were finally able to set off. Sarah would take the majority of her own and Jason's stuff straight to their new apartment, while Jason drove Sophie to the dorms and helped her get settled in. Dragging out the family goodbyes would only make it harder for Alison and Keith to leave their incestuous lovers. Instead, they waved as their babies drove away and returned to the suddenly very quiet house.

In the car, Jason was struggling to keep his eyes on the road. His little sister was wearing a plaid skirt and fishnet stockings, an almost identical outfit to the day they had first had sex. The only difference was that, instead of a tight t-shirt, Sophie was wearing an oversized hoodie that he recognised as one of his own.

"Are you going to give that back before I drop you off?" he asked.

"I don't know, big brother," she said, grinning at him as she grasped the bottom of the hoodie and began pulling it slowly upwards, "do you want your little sister to take your hoodie off?"

He groaned when the button of the hoodie reached her neck. His sister's petite pale body was on display for him. Not only was she not wearing a t-shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra either! Her nipples wear rock hard and jutting out from the subtle mounds of her A cup tits, and the sight sent a rush of blood down to his cock.

"I guess you can keep it." he muttered in frustration, already thinking about when the next chance to pull over would arrive.

"Are you sure, Jason?" she pouted, letting the hoodie drop back over her nubile form. "I can go to college without it, let all those horny boys in the dorms see my tiny little titties, let them imagine their little bounces as I'm being railed..."

"Ok, ok!" Jason groaned. "The next chance I get I'll pull over and give you what you want."

"Good boy." Sophie said, smiling at him and relaxing back into her seat. "Dad and Sarah were lots of fun last night but I was a bit annoyed with mom for keeping you to herself. It'd be different if we were all living together, but I don't know how I'm going to cope without 24 hour access to that fat fucking cock!"

They drove in silence for a while after that, both of them laser-focused on finding somewhere to pull in and have a roadside quickie. After about half an hour Sophie spoke up again.

"Do you think mom and dad will be ok?"

"What do you mean?" Jason responded.

"I mean, they've already got divorced once. What's to stop them realising that they don't want to be together again? And what if it's worse this time because of all the sex with us? What if we end up like those families that have to divide up the holidays between their parents? Mom gets Halloween and Thanksgiving this year, dad gets Christmas and New Year. What if telling daddy about us is going to ruin their relationship for good?!"

Jason could see that his sister was on the verge of tears. Reaching over, he put his hand on her thigh and squeezed gently.

"Ok Elf," he said, smiling gently at her, "first of all I think you're just feeling emotional because you're moving away for the first time. And that's ok, that's normal, and it would be weird if you didn't feel like that. Add in all the other stuff going on with our family, and I'm surprised you're this calm! But seriously, I don't think you need to worry about mom and dad. I don't think they ever stopped loving each other, but I think that they got divorced because they'd lost the spark, you know? And all the incest seems to have reignited that spark, like how some couples open up their relationship after twenty years of marriage and it makes them stronger than ever. Maybe this new spark is just temporary, but even if it is I don't believe for a second that mom and dad will ever hate each other. They might stop being lovers, though I seriously doubt it after the summer we've had, but they'll always be there for each other and for us. Ok?"

"Ok." she answered, wiping her eyes. "There's a side road coming up on your right, let's see if we can find somewhere private down there."

They had left the city behind them and were now driving through the suburbs. Soon they found an alleyway just big enough for Jason's car, flanked on either side by high brick walls that hid them from view of the houses on either side of them. Jason parked the car and Sophie immediately unclasped her seatbelt and climbed into her brother's lap. Her lips met his in a frenzied and passionate kiss, his hoodie was pulled over her head and discarded in the passenger seat as they made out. She felt his hand slide up her thigh until it found the wetness of her sopping folds.