The Normal Ones Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Sophie." Jason growled, bringing his damp fingers up to his mouth and licking them clean. "You're really soaked. And you didn't wear panties either?"

"I have a pair in my purse." she moaned in his ear as she ground her dripping crotch on the swelling shaft of her brother's cock. "I'll put them on when we're done to stop your cum leaking out of me. You're going to need a change of trousers too."

"I've got a pair in that bag in the back seat." he said, planting kisses along her neck as he returned his fingers to his sister's gushing cunt.

Sophie fiddled with her brother's belt and zipper for a few minutes. Every time she thought she had them undone Jason would distract her with his lips on her earlobe or his fingers on her clit. At one point she felt him smearing her juices along her asshole. Eventually, tired of teasing her, he left her needy pussy alone and helped her to pull his mammoth tool from the confines of his trousers. His cock was already leaking precum, which had soaked through his underwear and his pants to mix with the flood of arousal his sister had smeared all over his crotch. Without hesitation Sophie grasped his shaft and impaled herself on it, sinking down inch by inch until she was once again resting in Jason's lap.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm I can't believe I won't be able to just roll over and fill myself with your cock anymore, big brother." she moaned, cradling his head against her petite tits and she slowly resumed her grinding.

"You can stay over whenever you want, Sophie." he replied between lashing her nipples with his tongue. "I'm sure Sarah won't mind."

"Oh I know she won't." Sophie said, picking up the pace of her bouncing as her pussy walls relaxed around Jason's size. "But Daddy was right. Eventually people are going to think it's weird if I'm always sleeping over at my brother's place. I'm going to have spend most of my nights in the dorms, so getting to fuck you like this is going to more of a treat than a given."

Jason nodded, too overcome with pleasure to speak. Sophie was now sliding herself up and down on the entire length of his cock. With her hands on his chest, she was lifting herself up so that only the head of her brother's enormous cock was left inside her. Then she was slamming her tiny frame down with all her might, enveloping the throbbing manhood in the warm, soft and wet walls of her cunt. Sophie felt her pussy gush as she looked at her brother's face, his eyes glued to the forbidden connection between their bodies.

"I'm always amazed that your monster cock fits in my tight teen pussy, too." she said breathlessly.

"A girl as tiny as you shouldn't be able to take a cock as big as mine." he agreed, his hands moving up to rub her nipples. "The only explanation is that we were always meant to do this. Your body is the perfect cocksleave for me, I couldn't have designed it better myself."

"And your cock is just perfect." she moaned, the pace of their fucking increasing. "Promise you'll never stop fucking me, Jason. If I get a boyfriend, if I get married, if I'm pregnant. Promise me you'll never deny me access to this perfect pussy pleaser."

At the mention of pregnancy Jason felt his cock throb, and his hands quickly moved around his sister to grip her ass cheeks so that he could control the pace of their fucking.

"I promise, Sophie. If you want my cock you can have it. Any time, any place, no matter what either of our relationship statuses are. And if you get pregnant, I want it to be me that knocks you up!"

"Fuck yes big brother!" she screamed, not caring if anyone heard her. "Fuck a baby into me behind my husband's back! Breed your little sister, make me your dirty little breeding slut!"

"Fuck Sophie I'm going to cum!" he roared.

As he thrust upwards into his sister, one of his fingers slipped against her pucker asshole. Slick with her pussy juices from his teasing earlier, the tight hole offered little resistance to his finger and suddenly Jason found himself fingering his sister's ass. Sophie tossed her head back, the combination of Jason's cock stretching her cunt and his finger invading her ass making her cum like a freight train. Her juices gushed from around the base of her brother's cock, soaking her skirt, her stockings and his trousers. Feeling the waterfall of his sister's wetness coat him, Jason began to cum himself. His throbbing cock fired off rope after rope of cum deep into his Sophie's womb, desperate to breed her the way she had asked him to. When they both came down from the highs of their orgasms, they realised that they were both in need of a complete outfit change. For a few moments, however, Sophie lay against her brother's chest and basked in the feeling of his arms around her. Then she looked up into his eyes.

"Jason," she began, her voice small and vulnerable, "would you really do it? Get me pregnant, I mean. If I went off the pill once we've both finished college, would you give me a baby?"

He leaned down and kissed her, holding her close to his body like he never wanted to let her go. When they broke apart Sophie couldn't see any trace of brotherly affection in his eyes. His look was the look of a man gazing upon a woman he desired for his mate.

"I'd do anything for you, Sophie." he answered. "Anything."

*

The clean up job after their alleyway tryst was limited to wiping themselves down with Sophie's face wipes and changing their clothes. Sophie abandoned her skirt and stockings in Jason's car, opting to pull on a pair of skinny jeans and the hoodie she had been wearing. She made the very good point that it would be very suspicious if her brother dropped her off at the dorms and the first thing she had to do was wash her sex-scented clothes. Arriving at the dorms, they were surrounded by parents saying goodbye to their children. Most of them were crying. Jason quietly joked that tears definitely weren't the bodily fluid their parents were soaked in at that moment, prompting Sophie to punch him in the arm. They got directions to Sophie's new room and made their way up the stairs, Jason carrying most of his sister's bags.

When they reached the door Sophie pushed it open without thinking of knocking. After all, she had never shared a room with anyone she wasn't sleeping with and so never thought that there might be someone on the other side of the door who might wish to protect their modesty. As it was, there was someone on the other side of the door but her new roommate did not seem too concerned with modesty.

She looked to be about five foot even, Latina, with sallow skin and jet black hair done in a braided ponytail. She was standing by her bed, sorting through a pile of clothes, wearing nothing but a matching set of lacy white underwear. Bra, panties and knee-high stockings. Her thong panties completely disappeared into the deep valley of her round and voluptuous ass, and the bra looked as though it was struggling to contain her impressive tits. She made no effort to cover herself when she looked up and saw Jason and Sophie staring at her. On the contrary, she let out a squeal of delight and bouncing over to them, her curves jiggling the entire time until she wrapped Sophie in a bear hug.

"Hola, you must be Sophie!" she said with a dazzling smile. "I'm Sierra, I'm going to be your roommate this year! I just know we're going to be the best of amigos. Do you know any Spanish? No? That's alright, I can teach you! And this must be your boyfriend? Such a pity you arrived after me, I could have used a big strong man to help with all my bags. My papi couldn't be here so it was just me and my mami carrying them all up the stairs, it took forever!"

"Hi." Sophie said, still slightly shocked at the greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Sierra. And no, I don't have a boyfriend. This is my brother, Jason. If he was my boyfriend I'd be tearing him a new one for staring at your boobs."

She emphasised the last point by elbowing him in the ribs. Jason grunted in pain and quickly looked away from the valley of titty flesh in front of him.

"Oh, lo siento! I was so excited to meet you I didn't realise I hadn't finished getting changed!"

"No apologies necessary." Jason said, drawing on his limited knowledge of Spanish. "We're the ones who barged in on you. Anyway Sophie, I'll drop these and run, Sarah is probably waiting at the apartment for me to help unpack."

He left his sister's bag on the bare side of the room, then hugged her goodbye.

"I'll see you soon, Elf." he said, holding her tight. "Remember to call if you need anything."

He apologised again to Sierra, noticing that she still had made no effort to pull on clothes beyond the lingerie set. Out of the corner of his eye, he swore he saw her lick her lips as she and Sophie waved goodbye. As soon as he was gone and the door shut behind him, Sierra turned to Sophie.

"Dios mia, your brother is so sexy! Is Sarah his girlfriend?"

"No, she's our older sister." Sophie answered, perhaps a little defensively. "Our parents are making them share an apartment to save money, but I guess they wanted me to have the full college experience."

"So he's single?" Sierra asked with a glint in her eye.

"Look, you seem really cool," said Sophie, crossing her arms, "but if we're going to be roommates then you absolutely cannot fuck my brother. My full college experience is not, under any circumstances, going to include hearing my brother having sex five feet away from me."

"Ok, ok." said Sierra, still grinning. "But only my friends get to set guys as off-limits to me. So I guess you and I are going to have to be friends now!"

Sophie smiled, and then started laughing. The two girls started unpacking their belongings, getting to know each other and planning outfits for all the parties they would be attending. With Sierra as her friend, Sophie began to suspect that the college year might even end up being wilder than the summer she had just had.