All Comments on 'The Norseman Ch. 02'

by clarabella

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
i totally enjoy....

this story however i do like a bit more of a tale in length but, never the less...excellent and hope to read on soon. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kind of hard to imagine a woman writing a RAPE

story

Conclusion?--Clarabella not a woman.

Just another sick guy writig for other sick guys

clarabellaclarabellaalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Interesting conclusion!

I can assure you that I am a woman, and that many woman have NON VIOLENT reluctance fantasies. I believe these fantasies, which I have had for many years and are safe and satisfying to me, are my right and I dont expect to have my gender questioned on the basis of your expectations of what should/should not turn me on. Be grown up and read the things you like and leave me to write what I enjoy.

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
It is always startling when ...

a reader infers something personal about you from your writings. People here have accused me of being a romantic and uncritically putting women on a pedestal just because I like to be as gracious as possible and .. GASP, oh, all right .. I just like women. That happens to us guys from time to time.

To me, any fantasy is OK as long as the fantasizer recognises that it must stay a fantasy. Real life would actually ruin the fantasy as it would never be as delicious. I've had a fantasy similar to your story and the best part is the emotional connection between me and the girl.

I enjoyed your story, particularly the non-violent emotional connection between your primary characters. Thanks for writing.

Phil

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
This is NOT a rape story????

It's a love story??

Somebody is sick then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Aww Clarabella, fuck em if they can't take a joke.

Your stories are good for a beginner and with practice, you'll grow into your talent. Don't let what people say to you about your stories, the negative remarks upset you. Write what you enjoy and if they don't then they shouldn't be reading it. It's that easy.

Trust me, we all go through this to a point. Feedback should be constructive criticism and not people making a point of their own personal likes and dislikes.

And I am very definitely a woman and have written rape scenes, some even with a touch of violence.

Keep writing, I'll look for more of your work.

Danielle

odie121odie121almost 18 years ago
wonderful....

seems like some fail to realize things that really happened in history...rape by the invaders... and damn if some women don't enjoy sex..damn if some women don't get hot even if they don't want to get laid... hummm maybe some should keep out of this section and stay with the Disney stories they enjoy so much....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fools

Did you read her heading? It's under Non Consent/Reluctance. So it's appropriate. What are you whining about? Go read another category if it offends you dude.

Nice work Clarabella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awww

Shucks. I was hoping this story would turn into a romance between the girl and her captor. Oh well, you did a pretty good job making it what it was. Could have fleshed it out more, but still a good story.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Great Work!

Here's an idea...if you don't like nonconsent/reluctance stories-DON'T READ THEM! But, don't tell us women what is and is not rape! That is something that VERY few men will ever understand in their lifetimes. As Clarabella stated, alot of women have non-con/reluctance fantasies and this story is great!

MINKXMINKXalmost 18 years ago
Oh hello readers!

WHY read nonconsent if you don't like it? This is a historical story. This happened all the time back then. Deal with it and/or read other genres if you don't wanna be forced to know that. She is writing a basically mild account of things that really happened, over and over, in so many places. Just don't read this if you don't like this...seems to make sense to me. It's a sexy story, for those who like this genre. Ignore the readers who have the hobby of slamming nonconsent, and write on.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 18 years ago
Uf Da!

Some may read historical fiction and atribute modern morals or behaviors... they usually are disappointed in the fiction. As a man of Norse heritage I have read enough of my people's history to know that this story is pretty accurate. Is it rape? Is it a story of non-consent? Yes. Was that common at that time? Yes. Is this good writing that tells a good story and does it well? Yes.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice!

I knew full well that when I saw the title headed under non-consent that there may be rape involved. When men went a-viking, thats what they did. This is a historical story and I feel that the writer is staying true

to the era. I looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't listen to the weirdos who hate it

Don't listen to the weirdos who apparently hate it. I love it. And honestly? I don't see it as nonconsent. At least not between Gellir and Emma. It might have started out that way but it's turning into a romance and I can't wait for the next chapters. I want you to continue writing it because I really like it so far and I want to see where it goes. Where the story takes you. Especially since Gellir saved Emma...he could have done what his other commrades would have done and shared her till she was broken or killed her back in her village but he desires her and somewhere deep down there is a love forming between them.

There is proof of Vikings and Celtic women marrying and having a family of their own through bones of the past that they have discovered. And the way some women of the Viking past were buried. They were buried different than the way Viking women were. So I have no doubt that this could have happened once a very long time ago.

Don't listen to the weirdos who don't want you to continue writing. You keep on writing on that story cuz' I'll be here to keep reading it. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed this story. It could actually have a bit more "force" for my taste but I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not bad

quite good but imo could have had a more 'non-consent' ring to it. anyway its just an opinion. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story but

I just read first 2 chapters. It was a great story but It was listed as nonconsent/reluctance and it wasn't both. Once Gellir dropped his pants she was already getting wet. I only find that as reluctance. Once Agnar came into the story she didn't even have any reluctance to give him oral. Emma gave him oral with no complaints.

I'm not going to judge story to harhly because I've only read the first 2 chapters and the story may add the non consent in the next 2 chapters. If not my advice is to list stories as they are.

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago

I love the connection they have :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous