All Comments on 'The Norseman Ch. 08'

by clarabella

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
just loved it...!!!

great beginning and great ending...and yes a spin off would be wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us. respectfully fan in TExas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it

Love the way you tell your story Clarabella. Very good. And finally you got rid of that jealous bitch. Thanks for the good ending.

And thanks for acting so cool even though some dislike your style of writing unlike some Prima Donnas and some cinnamons that thinks being bitchy will get them votes.

Good story line. Good writing skill. Good manners too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great, I want more!

Great read!! Please write more. I will indeed be waiting, and wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Ending

I've really enjoyed your 'Norseman' Story, I think you have a good style of writing, very readable - I've waited to see what would happen to Emma at the end and I think you've done a great ending - Also leaving it open for if you want to carry on with the story.

Mirriam - UK

clarabellaclarabellaalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all!

I have loved writing this thread - and have been really encouraged by the comments of readers.

Please watch out for the next thread - The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies. Another early fantasy realised...

Thanks again!

Clarabella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautifully done, Clarabella,

your writing has improved a lot since you started this story. I'm looking forward to the next one. Keep up the wonderful work.

miomioalmost 18 years ago
great

I really enjoyed the whole story and am very dissapointed that youve chosen to end it. I hope you change your mind in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why so long?

I loved this series but you haven't posted anything in a couple of years...I wish you would continue with your writing its wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE

The public has spoken. Please. We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

That was completely fantastic! What a wonderful story. I loved it completely, beginning to end.

Vikings are such great subjects.

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago
I adore it!

I completely loved this story and I am soo happy you wrote it! AMAZING!

vannabaelvannabaelover 8 years ago

I hope you revisit them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hated it

What a horrible ending. Emma will soon have the same faith with a jerk who knows nothing of loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story... stunted ending

I really enjoyed the story, but the ending was off, so I gave it four stars rather than five.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Unlike the reader's comments below I enjoyed the last 3 chapters more than the first few. I wanted so badly for Cwen to suffer more but was grateful for the way Gellir handled her. Women throughout history have suffered greatly at the hands of man. Seems even worse when they turn on each other. I so wanted an ending to discover what happens further with Stefan, their father, Cwen. To see where you'd take Gellir and Emma after the night had settled. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous