All Comments on 'The Nose Knows'

by Writewinger

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*

Liked the ending! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was an ok story, but the poor word usage was way too distracting.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Not sure if English is your second language, but

you really need an editor. You have no concept of how dialogue should be punctuated. I actually thought the story was more believable than most. The wife screwed up and confessed, but it was painful for the couple. The problem here was that reading this story was also very painful.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Nothing worse than having the ole factory senses go on the alert

A factory seems a curious place for a bullfight or a flamenco dance, and you forgot the accent mark.

Other than that novelty, and numerous other typos, not a bad story. Nothing disgusting or stomach churning, and it was a better than average story. May I suggest that you seek the services of a good editor? Check out who the top writers use, and drop them a line. Your writing will benefit. Thanks for the story.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
Interestin enough that I made it through...

But the spelling, grammar and punctuation were atrocious. "Topical storm"? "Malle ego?" I don't know why you brought Fran and Beth into the story when you couldn't keep their names straight. Please get an editor.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Ok...

Nice try. To me, it never seemed to really have a climax as it were and the end was a let down. I don't know...maybe this is how most people handle a betrayal...all civilized calm and rational. Not how it worked in my life but hey! It's your story. Thanks for the effort. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was more entertaining than watching nazis kill people in Virginia.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

It's not just Ted's scent on the pillow, but that Jen had requested that the room be made up, getting rid of the "evidence." Carol wouldn't have been there, she was at the spa day.

"Fantasy vacation?" - What, her "fantasy" is to fuck another man? And she chooses to fuck someone they know?

"when I started to pull away he held me tighter and put his tongue in my mouth" - Um, that's sexual assault, and most TRUE loving wives would knee him in the balls and/or slap him hard!

"I wanted to feel what it was like to be with another man other than you." - It's been said many times, but maybe he wants to feel what it's like to be with another woman other than you. I'm sure you'd be okay with that, right?

I'm beginning to sympathize with those critics who complain about the "Martian Slut Ray!" Maybe she didn't turn into a slut, but she's not even drunk, this woman who doesn't even get naked in front of her husband gets naked in front of another man, and just happens to fuck him! At a minimum, the second her towel dropped, that should have triggered her modesty reflex and kicked Ted out of the room.

Even if they stay together, Ted is out of their lives, and if Carol stays with Ted, she's not welcome if she wants to bring him along.

While I don't particularly agree with "revenge fucks," I DO think evening the score has possibilities. One thing that concerns me is that Carol presumably spoke to Ted about this before they arrived, and got at least his grudging okay. I didn't see any conversation with Jen about this.

"my own perceived foray into her best friend's bed" - Since Ted was told to be in their cabin when she got back, she apparently wasn't going to be doing it in HER cabin, and Jen knows the didn't do it in HER cabin, so she should have been able to figure out that they didn't do anything!

I wouldn't feel "like a cad!" If her guilt is hurting her, good! She brought it on herself, and she also inflicted the pain on her husband, and if he's hurting her with his IMAGINARY fuck, tough!

One new rule is she's got to start getting naked for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No pop, no zing

No real story.... just wham bang thank you ma'am, I forgive you, and I don't.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Now

there's my problem with going on a cruise. I'd have wanted the hell off that ship as soon as I found out. But if everything goes to shit on a cruise ship (disease, mechanical breakdown, wife goes crazy etc) you have no options and no power. The captain is god till you hit shore and you can just do WTF you are told. Same thing is true on an airliner but at least the duration is short. Hate flying commercial too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, true.

My brother has a higher sense of smell. He could detect odors when my allergy ridden nose could not even when i was breathing okay. He also has perfect pitch.

I am surprised that the protagonist would even consent to have sex on the bed after Ted was there. The odor(s) would linger for long after the fact. Reconciliation was way too soon and there was no 'airing out' of the problems plus no setting of needs going forward.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
I don't mind...

LW stories that end in reconciliation. I do not, however, like stories where the husband doesn't get more than slightly annoyed about the cheating.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
When The Shouting's Over : The Ultimate Kinder & Gentler Resolution is Iconoclastic But Yet Leaves a Void

I liked a goodly amount of what the author achieved in the story. The narrator was sympathetic with fundamental hard work and faimly ethics detailed in introduction. The other characters were far more sketchy. Verbal protests aside., the impromptu tryst didn't come from a void . There must have an underlying attraction between the two and a more experienced author would have given a scene hinting at the possibility.

Writewinger deserves props for having narrator make long term healing choices that were painful in affair's aftermath. Carol chose retribution and her marriage sundered. They BOTH may have chosen correctly in terms ability to salvage their relationships but details to reassure reader were mainly omitted.

Bottom line(s) : 1) author has nice touch with establishing sympathetic first person POV yet supporting characters need to be less robotic and be given " spotlight " moments that entertain and yet establish why their roles are crucial in climax. 2) Narrator made a gutsy, self sacrificing choice but the fruits of that decision got barely a passing mention.

I thank Writewinger for sharing his developing skills . The potential to be first class amateur writer with refinement and work was definitely showcased in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard time believing the husband's reaction

I thought that the story was good, but that the way the story was written, it was hard to get through. By that I mean the dialog and punctuation.

My main problem with the story, and why I gave it only 3 stars, was that I found it hard to believe that Tom didn't insist that both he and Jen cut off all contact with Ted and Carol immediately. Ted's throwing himself at Jen didn't seem to me to be a spur of the moment thing, but an indication that he had been harboring some sexual feelings toward her for some time. Although Ted may not have been scheming for a way to get Jen into bed, when he saw an opportunity he took it.

Jen's recounting makes Ted the instigator and the one pushing for the sex. Despite Ted's claiming that it was a spur of the moment occurrence, if I were Tom, I wouldn't be buying that story and would want nothing to do with him, making Carol 'persona non grata', also. Guilt by association.

Dunny69Dunny69over 6 years ago
Slightly lurking has it right

I can't say more it was a week reaction without substance his reaction to ted and to his wife was pathetic.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Repeating Myself A Little, But...

I'm still surprised that the woman who gets undressed under the covers for sex with her husband, and gets re-dressed during the night, could be so casual about being naked in front of another man.

I also would have something in the Epilog about her being naked now for her husband! At least he'd get SOMETHING out of this mess.

I disagree that Carol should be persona non grata, as long as Ted isn't with her. There's nothing that indicates that she had anything to do with what Ted dis, heck, she seems more pissed off than Tom!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
What she did would be very hard to get over.

Especially given the fact that she was ultra shy with her body around her husband of 14 years. I am sure that this shyness gave her grief many times and so maybe one of her fantasies was to be naked in front of a man without being embarrassed. She might have thought about that a lot and maybe "good looking" Ted came to mind when it got right in her head. Didn't sound like something that just happened to me. Any woman, no matter what, who doesn't want to be with a man will be able to stop him if she wants. I personally do not believe in the infamous "slut ray" anomaly. Don't know what hubby should have done, I am sure it would be different for everyone but someone needed the shit kicked out of them by the husband. 3 stars over all, needs editing in the worst way. Spell check and autocorrect aren't really reliable for this job. Writing has appeal so please keep trying.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Still a miss

But your writing is decent and story formats are interesting.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonder

What would you morons do with your hate comments with no cuck stories everyday.

You should be thankful for cuck stories because it gives you something to vent your rage at..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not that good but not too bad either!...keep working on it

Average story, but should come up with some effective plan to his unfaithful wife while on the cruise as she deserved feel the pain.

The author gave the perception of some cuckold issues that were transported to this story. Not good for that.

But the author has potential. Please keep improving!

thwyathwyaover 6 years ago
What was the goal?

I liked the story and storyline; thank you for writing it. This wasn't a revenge story. This wasn't a stroke piece. This wasn't a "Look how smart I am in getting the upper hand at the end" piece (read some Just Plain Bob for examples).

Was it a redemption piece? A forgiveness piece? Something else?

He was angry. She was remorseful. Carol was angry. Ted wasn't a good villian. Everyone was sad and sorry. Where is the drama in that?

I liked the idea of super smell. You could have developed it more by taking it further: Smelling bleach when he walked into the room, smelling her shampoo when he walked in, smelling something out of place but without giving up the story. We all knew that that was where it would go but you can give clues without saying "Ah ha! She cheated!" In a number of stories it is the friend and her husband using the bed and not infidelity. Perhaps he could think that until proof smacked him in the face?

I liked it. I want more development of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIMP

Just a loving the taste of Ted cum out of Jen pussy make him a WIMP love that NOSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe the revenge tenor of the comments.

Good story, well written despite the misspellings. What is loving someone so long worth? Depends on who you are, and how much you value what you have built together. He made his choice. After all, it's just a story. I enjoyed it. Thanks!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY, WRITING NEEDS HELP!

I might be in the minority, but I liked your story, and would have scored a 4 except for the sloppy proofreading. Suggest you use spell check AND read aloud at least once.

I know all the Holy readers, who have thus far gone through life and marriage without sin will explode about this comment, but I see your story as very realistic. Hubby’s actions are like those of a man who really loves his wife, something I’m afraid few of the BTB crowd know anything about. Their reactions in their comments, are legitimate from their point of view.

Still, when I read a story like yours and see a couple put their sins behind them and go on to enjoy the rest of their lives, I wonder how the BTB folks actually worked out in their real lives. My guess would be ‘not so good’ but that’s just a guess.

To try to answer the question of, ‘what was the story’s point?” I see it as an attempt to recount the stories that take place around us every day. Some of the Affairs last for months, some for only a few days; sometimes the wronged partner finds out and forgives, sometimes they don’t forgive. The “Don’t forgive or forget” crowd often wind up lonely and alone in their old age.

During my time as a TV repairman I saw more than a few of such cases and believe me, an old man or woman sitting in an empty house looking at pictures of kids who no longer have anything to do with them, partly because they, in their bitterness, tried to turn them away from the other parent isn’t a pretty sight.

So while your little tale didn’t have all the elements of a cliff hanger, it did tell a story that a lot of the blustering commenters really ought to consider before theY shout, “Stupid Wimp, Cuckold shit!” They won’t, however—such thinking is simply beyond them. They are more suited to asinine comments and 1 bombing the stories of all who hold a different point of view.

Sooo—if you enjoy writing, keep at it; just pay more attention to the mechanics. Writer’s Resources, here on LIT, can help you a lot. GOOD LUCK!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Call for writers

I am waiting for those Reconcilation stories where the authors want to show a not 100% fairless forgiving husbands. I think almost this story types the only what I do not read at all in the Literotica and other ........story collection, where cheating-consequence stories are published mainly.

I can read BTB (every type), Reconcilation (almost every type), Clueless husband stories, Prevent cheating stories, Escape from Cuckolding lifestyle stories, but I has not read 1 type story.

I very curiouse who writes the first story from this Consequence story type.

I understand the BTB and other Consequence story critics say the husbands are too good people in these stories.

I am curiouse what the Consequence story critics would say to the husbands of this story type?

I think the imagined author should write a first part as a Reconciliation story with a cheater wife for the sake of the kids. Then the author should write a second part of the story where the husband leaves the wife for a second woman after 10-15 years later with extramarital affair or without extramarital affair (it depends on the taste of the author).

The majority of the men are not sanctimonious as the RAAC stories show us.

BTW Why I do not try to write such stories. It is funny I can not write Reconciliation stories. My imagine is attracted how the exhusband (boyfriend, fiancé) finds happiness again with other woman as his first (second) wife (or girlfriend, fiancée), and erotic scen could be in such story too........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: GOOD STORY, WRITING NEEDS HELP!

Punctuation, especially for dialogue, is a big area for improvement.

<P>

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not interrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

kage440kage440over 6 years ago
I liked It.

It was a pretty well organized story and I enjoyed it so much I didn't notice the misspellings and punctuatiuon. I did think however the discussion between Tom and Jen and Carol could have been better detailed.

Other than that, good story. As I've said before, the BTB folks never think that the burner can be consumed in the conflagration them selves, then "Burn the Bitch" becomes "Burn them Both" very easily.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Okay

The "educated nose" is a nice quirk. I liked that. There are numerous errors that proofreading should have caught. It seemed pretty sloppy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

I'm NOT some sort of Holy reader, though I DO believe that cheating should have consequences.

I DON'T believe that Jen should be "burned" or even necessarily divorced. But I need more explanation how this ultra-modest, faithful wife, who isn't drunk, could act so out of character, from the casual nudity, to the lack of resistance to Ted's advances. There needs to be more than essentially, "it just happened."

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Has the most RAAC story husbands Alcheimer disease or simple sanctimonious?

The faithful spouse has a little or bigger eternal negativity to the cheating spouse against he/she forgived the past. Harddaysknight had a comment for a RAAC story, where he wrote after successful reconcilation the betrayed spouse will throw the memory of the cheating at family debate even after 25 years later. I agree 100% with Harddaysknight. The most RAAC authors want to show us the faithful husbands get Alcheimer disease or are true sanctimonious, who forget the cheater event forever after ronciliation.

If I want to read true Reconciliation story I recommend Ohio's story "Visiting Richard Gronier". Here the faithful husband did not get Alcheimer disease or sanctimonious and he has emotion for even decade years after as the living human being.........

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Smells

Not sure what I would have done in his place. My first thought was dump her and kick his ass. His super sense of smell was a nice touch. Gave it a 3. Keep writing and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These fucking cuck husbands.

Anyone who allows temptation like that to proceed, despite being in a loving relationship are just human trash. I don't want to hear your excuses, your reasons. Curiosity isn't strong enough to lose the one you're suppose to cherish more than life. Sorry. If you can possibly think that way, then you're not in an actual marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with Sbrooks103x

Agree with Sbrooks, doesn't make any sense with someone with ultra modesty to lose "control" like that. She claims to love her husband, but never lost control before. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay story

That cheating scene from a shy wife with no indication that she ever would give in to Ted advances. She wasn't built to cheat nor was she drunk or drugged. Makes no sense . If she were flirtatious and had a few then it would have worked not the way it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The fact that they were on a cruise ship and so neither adulterers nor the spouses could actually get away from each other could have been further explored.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Well you will find "seamen" on a cruise ship

But I've never heard of finding them in a puddle on a bed. Now if it was "Semen" ......that definitely is found in puddles at times.

As others have said a lot of mistakes. You need an editor. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The first thing that comes to mind is

Since when does a 5 minute roll in the hay produce a wet spot the size of a coffee can? I think if this was a true story, she is lying through her teeth. In fiction, you can say anything. I would say they fucked at least 3 times. The problem is, he wanted to believe her fucking lies because of the kids. I wouldn't trust her for a minute from then on, though. Fucking women will lie without any trouble at all. I know. I was married to the biggest fucking liar their is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Bad

Good, emotionally centred protaganist, not an arsehole who goes rambo on everyone, nor a callous retard who feels nothing. Sadly the wife, as other commenters have noted wasn't quite right. Whether she was lying or not, she needed to be beleivible to be a sympathetic character and she was mostly, almost but not quite. Ted though, that's another matter. He got off scott free. He gets some cred for owning up but we don't know if Carol made him do so and ultimately, the story left any justice down to her. Ted needed to take a punch or two to leave thing be. Company Punishment as it were.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
KNOWING IS THE BEST OF INTELLIGENCE

now the olfactory has to place the boxes in order. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ole Factory?

Do they make sombreros there?

People have asked you for an editor before... They would be a nice to have, but you generally don't have a problem with lost tension or odd word choices. A proof reader on the other hand would seem to be a must!

oldbugleoldbugleover 6 years ago
This is a strange site

It's very interesting that, on a site that has seemingly diminished greatly in the last couple of years with very poor story content, this pedestrian little tale has attracted nearly fifty comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuck shit!!!

Always the same-pervert authors with their poor shit of cuckold/wimp!!! Only for perverts or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANONYMOUS TROLLS.......

The "Stories" category index reads "LOVING WIVES - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." I'm pretty sure that 'cuck' stories like this are covered by this category description....so, knowing this, why in the fuck are you asshole Anonymous Trolls so intent on reading this kind of writing if it pisses you off so much? I hope that this category gets inundated with stories like this until your fucking heads explode. Some people find this subject to be erotic. It's for them, not for you, or are you trolls too fucking self-righteous to understand this simple concept?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago

sbrooks103x one part of the Consequence story fans read Consequence stories (from BTB to Reconciliation), because the true life gives disadvantage to the cheated on spouses in a lot of cases. I do not beleive the 55% of the husbands and the 60% of the wives are wrong, because about 55% of the wives and about 60% of the husbands should have minimum 1 extramarital event in their life!

Other part of the Consequence story fans read these stories for enjoying the positive good hero wins for example founding a better second or third woman after the previouse cheater one. Yes a flawless faithful spouse can be positive good hero!

Another part of the Consequence story fans reads these stories for their morality satisfying.

We are same to that we do not like or hate the Cuckolding lifestyle stories.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-ANONYMOUS TROLLS

Fuck off moron. It's none of your business what people like or don't like. Trash/garbage stories need to be called out. Don't worry ass wipe, there are plenty stories for you daily to read, since trash/garbage is what you seem to relish. Your outrage isn't going to change one fucking thing. Actually I think I'm going to double my effort to bash any story I don't find acceptable, just to piss off ass wipes like you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

The 'seduction' os Sweetie by the hubby (and clise friend) of her close friend was totally unbelievable. Sweetie did not recognize that his voice differed from her Hubbies voice? One kiss keads to a marathon tryst? I call BullShit'. The rest is weak, also!

Sweetie gets drunk on day one. Aha, somethings going to happen on day one! Nope! What did THAT contribute? Nothing vis-a-vis Sweetie's 'honor! Actually, the entire handle of 'extraordinary olfactory ability' was unnecessary! Half a page was wasted on something that could have been detected by pulling back the rumpled sheets, or even just 'everyday' smelling something awry as you enter the room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, I loved it....

Honestly, I thought it was a great story. Forgiveness doesn't make a man a wimp. We are all human, we make mistakes, sometimes really big mistakes. The author did a great job writing the wife's remorse because I've read way too many stories on this site where the wife "acts" contrite but continues the affair for the duration of the trip & way beyond (and some stories where the husband does the same). It was so refreshing to have the husband NOT give into Carol. He was a good man, & a stand-up guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce

On this site and in life everyone acts like oh it was onl y one time thing why throw away so many years of good marriage. It's like the cheaterthrew it away a long with the love that was there. Burn that birch and don't even puss on the flames. 1 star cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Pretty Good Effort

There were some grammar and spelling issues but overall, pretty good. The story arc is familiar and sadly true to life for more than half of all marrieds. While the needle-dicks like to thump their hairless chests, screeching about how they'd burn the bitch, most of us adults know why they squeak like that. Marriage is not about perfection and yes, people fuck up and the emotional toll can be crushing. Like any major pain in life, you handle it the best you can, getting to what you as an individual find to be the best outcome for you. If that is divorce or reconciliation, each party has to decide for themselves. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Makes no sense

The "accident" excuse just doesn't fly. Two sober, consenting adults went at it. Plus, she was obviously trying to hide the evidence. She's sorry that she was caught. Then to compound the unbelievable, your hero has dinner with the wife and her "friend?" Oh, and then the husband makes love to her that night, and they remain friends with the other couple?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
cuck shit

This is all cuck shit. No retribution for either one. None at all. Ha that wouldnt happen at least if she were mine. I would make her pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BAD

This really SUCKED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still would make her pay

How, I wonder, does making her pay contribute to saving the marriage?

He loves his wife and wants to keep her despite her huge mistake. Getting revenge or payback won't help with that.

What does RAAC stand for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here cucky cucky here cucky

Sure the cucky boy didn't want to clean her out with his tongue. ? What mistake ? A deliberate act by a round heeled Slut and a gutter scum !

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUK

I didn't like it! Joke :- what did one eye say to the other eye? Between you and me something smells!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love.

Yeah, he's a pussy and a cucky cunt, but at least he still has who he wants for a marriage partner. Her excuse is of course lame and inadequate. Like the guy who walked into the bank, found a sack of money dropped by the back door, and which he calmly picked up and walked away with. Didn't plan on being a thief, didn't want to be a thief, and felt real real bad about taking the money, after he got caught on camera. But guess what, in the end, she decided to become Ted's whore.

How the husband dealt with that reality is missing from your story. She got away with it once, at least as far as hubby knows, why wouldn't she do it again, or some more, if she thought she could get away with it again? The reconciliation was just too painless and automatic. A good plot, but a weak execution. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you are nothing

but a cucky cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Because it's a steaming pile of shit. She'll cheat again, the weak-willed whore

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Confused, hard to follow writing.

Edit to keep your characters straight. No comment on rest of story.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Glad I read this one last

I've added you to favorite authors so that I can check back periodically looking for new submittals. And I _do_ hope you are inclined to keep writing and submitting.

This story seemed more polished editorially than some others. I've come to believe that seaman is your signature spelling of semen.

I'm also glad to finish on an up note. I like reconciliation stories where warranted and when well written. This story is both.

Ignore the trolls - keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not sure why ted was upset

He basically raped his wife's friend and knew their would be consequences.

Your protagonist, while keeping his vows, certainly she have engaged in up close and personal inspection of Carol's puppies' pulchritude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ted's actions

Believing the pre-sex scene as the author wrote that section, I questioned Ted's actions. Though never detailed, my thoughts are he lusted after Jen for a long time.

I had two similar experiences with my quite attractive sister-in-law, prior to my marriage. Both times she was visiting us at the apartment my future wife and I were renting. Both times she had been taking a bath and I had asked her to yell at me when she was out of bathroom so I could shower. Should be noted I was aware she liked going after her sister's boyfriends and I was no exception.

Both times, she yelled the bathroom was cllear, but when I opened the door she was standing there nude.

I immdiately exitted the bathroom.

That I believe to be the natural reaction in such a situation unless you had desires for the woman.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 6 years ago
Seamen/Semen

You make this mistake in almost every story you write. This is complete disrespect for your readers and the craft of writing. It is easy to prevent, detect, and correct. The error has been pointed out to you in prior comments on other stories. Continuing to make this same mistake is not a "oh well, I'm not a grammer/spelling Nazi" kind of deal. It is openly contemptuous. Very bad form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Rubbish.

He should have fucked Carol senseless and made a real night of it. His slut wife clearly didn't give a shit about her wedding vows so why should he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

I've known two women with an incredible sense of smell. I've never once considered using it as a way someone discovered infidelity. I've never read a story where anyone else has either. An original idea, and a painful ending that should have been painful. Well done on in every way.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
God! This was awful!!!

Second time through and I must have been drunk the first time!!!

I do enjoy this author but this was cum sucking cuckery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Upside

O.K., sure, the author needs to use a dictionary more and is in no danger of winning a spelling bee, but the same applies to half the commenters. My suggestion is to add a second chapter and emphasize some positive outcomes. After our main character refuses to commit revenge sex, they all open up to each other. A possible positive outcome is Jen feeling better about her body and deciding it's O.K. to have sex nude and with the lights on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I did not like the ending

The forgivness and reconcilliation was to easy,soft,.how could update he sleep with her on the rest of the trip. She did it to try another man. In her confession. Now she got the taste and how could he forgive her and ever trust her again. Without therapy. She really destroyed there vacation. So two wrongs do not make a right but I would have sleeper with carol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WIMP!

I wonder if this writer likes to watch his wife with other men?

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
This was my first reading but.....

When the story first started out going on about his great sense of smell that it would head in some what this direction. Where I had my problem was when he went into the cabin and laid down on his pillow and smelled Ted's Cologne, then looked for the wet spot, the wet spot was still wet enough to notice. Jen claimed it happened earlier in the day and she had cried for hours, yet the bed was still wet.

Jen claimed they did it just the one time and it was with Ted on top and after he came he jumped off the bed and got dressed with lots of apologies. When did Ted's head hit the pillow?

Dumb questions I know but it would have been nice if Tom had asked them.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Cheating Wife?

When my late wife did that to me, I forgave her, but the love I felt for her died that day she finally confessed. I stayed with her for 47 years I just couldn't bring myself to tell the kids. I treated her nice never bringing up her affair, taking her out to dances and vacations but she could tell that I didn't love her anymore. And I never felt that she loved me either. I have the same question if she was telling the truth, that he got on top finished and jumped off the bed, How then did his cologne wind up on the pillow? And her perfume on the other pillow? If they had finished hours ago like she said. Why were the sheets still wet? Where was she when he came into the room? There's just to many unanswered questions. Did she call Ted to let him know you knew so that he could confess to his wife also and make it look like a one on only?

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
fucked up

how could any man with any brains forgive his wife for cheating

man there isn`t a fucking pussy worth your self respect

this will only give the wife more confidence in going after more cock because he will yell at her she will make goo goo eyes at him and he will take her back every time

ted had more balls than he did he got rid of his cheating wife after she used her get out of jail free card

cheating is wrong no matter what gender or circumstances

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Forgiveness

My problem with Jens story is that if she was feeling so much better , why not go with husband ? She had not been up to sex for days and sent husband out on his own in a place he had no friends. Because she stayed back and let another man seduce her in the temporary marital bed, it cost one marriage and long term affected another. I am glad they got back on track but wife still is full of guilt and needs therapy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Enjoyed your story and I know from experience it is very believable. I was curious had you not thought in this story that the easiest part of one time betrayal would not be

the desire to forgive but after you returned home. Although the wife said she would of told her husband had she not been caught, would she of? Perhaps while he was in the shower she called the other man and told him the husband had found out? The harder thing for them both would of been to rebuild both the husbands trust and his male stature in not only his own eyes but in his minds eye of how he perceived she deep down felt even if only imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold nonsense

"I was just standing there and I did not know why I did not turn back to bathroom" and just like that we started having sex. What a crock of BS. Women cheat while not knowing where they are and what they are doing? Really?

What is this, a story for 5-year-olds?

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Disgusting!

Damn wimps and RAAC wimp writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Handled his business like a real man

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

Not a.bad story for a RAAC, but he was just to reasonable. I can understand not having sex with Carol, but I would have taken the shot at Tom.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Tough one.

Having children saved them from divorce. The glue that kept them together despite her doing the worst thing a marriage can experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my bags and left the ship at the first port that had an airport close by.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Just happened my ass as soon as saw wasn't husband told him to leave

Excuse in so many stories get out have no business in here without my husband let alone how I am undressed

Wimp

So tired I don't know how it happened or it just happened

You make conscious decisions to get there unless drunk or high and if so you made decisions to drink too much etc

Man has reasoning ability

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 5 years ago
Sorry, no.

It was well written and part of the plot was good.

But the focus of this story was her cheating.

She wasn't raped, drugged or dead drunk.

She had no excuse.

Reconciliation under those conditions

has no merit.

Therefore this story gets 1 out of 5 from me.

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Keep her ?

Perhaps, but still friends with Tom---NO WAY......Thump Thump "Feel my pain Tom"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, . . .

but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. Sounds like both relationships progressed accordingly. You did skip over one aspect that you made a big deal of early in the story, Jen's reluctance to expose herself naked to her own husband. But it sounds like she got openly naked for Ted in a heart beat. I would expect Jen would provide at least the same favor for her husband from now on? And I think Tom would have made an issue of that.

As to the reconciliation, that is never a done deal. Every day Tom will reevaluate his marriage to Jen, and if one day a particularly amazing sexual opportunity crosses his path he might make a different choice in light of his wife's adultery. And Jen will live with that possibility for the rest of their marriage. Serves her right. We learn from our mistakes, but the lesson is never forgotten.

A good story. Thanks for the effort.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

once&done - once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

"I am so ashamed that I thought about jumping overboard and if it weren't for the girls, I think I would have."

You should have. Better that the girls have a dead moral mom to look up to than a live slut to corrupt them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

once&done it was a mistake not an ongoing affair reconciliation definitely Ted gets the boot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another I love you,just not enough to keep it in pants when horny story. I would die for you but I wouldn't keep my knees together for you.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

It amazes me the level of stupidity of those who comment on this site. This story was actually a decent short story of love, human short comings, wrong decisions, hurt, pain, forgiveness and rebuilding.

Yet the "anonymous" act like the MC's wife betrayed them! I stay away from genres I don't like, such as cuckold wimp husband stories. I stay away, nor comment as they aren't my "cup of tea." Normally I can tell within the tags, comments or first couple of paragraphs, whether it is a cheating wife story, or a cuckold story. I immediately quit reading if it isn't my genre. I don't blast authors that write cuckold, wimp husbands, or size queen stories.

Get a life please!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The way it happened was the way it should have happened. Good story, and good ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husband was pussy and didn't take the deserved revenge that he could have heaped upon the cheating wife. Both are losers, we hope the kids turned out ok and not like this wimpy husband.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

nothing like the lives of willing cuckolds...... the kids look like the gardener an he loves them as his own even as the cum drips down her legs...they should die slow and painfully

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Fortunately, this closet cuck has stopped writing....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I had to give this story 5***** for the simple reason that he took the high road and kept his self-respect. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A sad and shitty story told by a wanna be cuck. The slut fucks his best friend and he feels bad for her. This pathetic garbage isn’t even worth one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two stars for Not having him getting cream pies.

Well maybe not as quit reading as soon as showed wimpy cuckold.

Why didn't she tell him to get out while she dressed

So tired of wimpy cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Cuck SIMP!!!

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

The marriage ended on that cruise, staying together was as they say ‘flogging a dead horse’.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Not worth the time!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous