The Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, Vonnie breezed into the room as Toby was chowing down on the best mushroom and cheese omelet he'd ever eaten.

"Hello, dear! How was it?" He started to choke. Before he could answer, "Aren't those beds just marvelous?"

"Umm, ya!" Choking again, he grabbed for a drink of water.

"Listen, Toby. CeeCee and I have an appointment at the hairdresser. I hope you don't mind."

"No, that's fine."

"Of course, Nat's at the club." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Mrs...I mean Vonnie."

"Carlotta will get you some lunch. CeeCee asked Day to come over and keep you company. Is that ok?"

"Oh. Ya, really! That's great!"

Just then, CeeCee waltzed in looking like the cat that ate the canary. Actually, she looked absolutely adorable. Somehow her hair looked better than ever, falling in layers around her shoulders. She had applied a bit of make-up, just enough to make her eyes pop. A loose top and crop pants. She looked very grown up, way beyond her 19 years.

Minutes later, after Vonnie and CeeCee breezed out and Carlotta disappeared, Toby stood at the windows admiring the panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around his shoulders and neck, from the back.

"Wha-cha thinkin'?" Day whispered in his ear. Close. Close enough that Toby could smell him. And, he smelled good. He instinctively started to pull away, caught himself, and then allowed himself to be held like that. Day's chest, pressed into his back, felt wonderful.

"If you only knew," Toby smirked.

Day chuckled. "It's way too nice to waste that beach out there."

Toby pulled away and swiveled around to look at Day. A silent groan. God! He looked hot! A muscle shirt that showed off the nice definition of his arms and shoulders. Brightly printed swimsuit. Sunglasses. Toby tipped his head to one side to look more carefully at Day.

"You remind me of someone."

"Ya? Who?

Toby had to think.

Chuckling, "I know! That guy. That actor from 'Baby Driver.' The guy who played the Baby character."

Day smirked. "Ansel Elgort? Ya, it's been said." Nodding and with a chuckle. "A few people have actually stopped me on the street." Short pause. "Get your suit on and let's go."

***

Trudging down the beach, Toby was amazed at how few people were around. Deep beach, big waves, steady breeze. Day carried a beach umbrella over his shoulder. Toby carried a beach bag Carlotta had supplied them with. Towels, drinks, power bars, and sunblock. Toby had thrown his phone in there, too.

Chatting amiably, they walked for quite awhile.

"Over there? That's our place," Day pointed to up to an expansive older Cape Cod style house.

"Wow! You live close!"

"Ya. The Turner's built as close as they could get to us."

"Really? Why?"

"It's a bit incestuous. We only live a couple of blocks from each other in the City, too. My family has old money. There's just has money."

"There's a difference?"

Day smirked. "Oh ya. They want to be just like us so they can get the cred."

Toby just stared at Day. This was way beyond his ability to understand, especially given his very modest working class background.

"Over here!" Day led him towards the back of the beach to some dunes. Wind and water had joined together to create a series of bump like mounds and small valleys. "We call this the swallows."

"Ok. Why?"

"Cuz it just seems to swallow you up. It's private back here. Secluded."

After leading Toby up, down, and around several dunes, Day pulled the umbrella off his shoulder and stuck it in the sand. Toby looked around. It was, indeed, hidden from anyone's view who might be passing by. You couldn't see anything or anybody. Quiet, except for the waves and the seagulls.

As Day secured the umbrella, Toby laid out two towels next to each other, placing the beach bag nearby. Day pulled his sunglasses off, stripped off his shirt and collapsed down on one of the towels. Checking to make sure the umbrella provided enough protection for his sensitive light skin, Toby likewise, pulled his own t-shirt off.

Laying on their sides, propped up by their elbows, they talked about themselves and their futures. Day had just completed his first year at the same select university Bell and Carey attended. Small world. Multiple generations of his family had attended the same school. Toby had just finished his first year at Savannah Tech. Another year to go in their hospitality management program. Then, who knows?

Toby allowed himself to study Day. Using any measure, he was an extremely handsome guy. Everything was in the right places. His shoulders and arms looked bigger without a shirt on.

"You must be in sports."

"Ya. I row crew."

Toby smirked. "Never met anyone who rowed crew."

Day smiled, "Well, now you have."

Nice definition to his chest. Brownish pink nipples, a little bigger than average. A six pack, not ripped, but still visible. His narrow waist gently widened out to his hips. Not a hair on his lightly tanned skin except for his legs, below the knees.

Just as he was screwing up enough courage to tell Day how handsome he was, Day spoke first.

"You know, you're extremely good looking."

"Are you blind?" Toby smirked, then blushed.

Day chuckled. His eyes slowly swept over every part of Toby's face and body. Shy as he was, Toby normally would have tried to cover himself up with a hand or bent his leg to cover his crotch. Instead, he just let him look.

"I mean it."

Then Day did something that had only ever happened to Toby one other time in his life. He reached over, brushed the hair partly off of Toby's forehead, and dropped his fingers to the side of his head. He carefully arranged the hair in front of and in back of his ear, ending by lightly running his fingers around its outer edges. Toby practically melted. Just like the last time, he was immediately hard.

Slightly embarrassed by his tented out swimsuit, Toby looked down. Then digging deep and finding the courage, he nudged over and planted his lips on Day's. In a millisecond their hands and arms, legs, and bodies were crushed together. Tongues battled each other for dominance. Toby was shocked with his own boldness but his need was urgent. He pulled back onto his knees and literally ripped Day's swimsuit off of him.

Day's cock was gorgeous, of course. Almost indescribable. Perfectly smooth, not a hair, not even a hint of stubble on his pubic bone. Thick, long, a spot of pre-cum on the tip. In one fell swoop, it was in his mouth. How could he possibly smell so good? Not like him. When he sniffed his own skin or clothes, he seemed to smell like cardboard.

Toby didn't want it to end. But, it did, of course. Day thrust his hips up, gasping, and poured his cum into Toby's mouth. He held onto his hips and clutched his butt for a long time, his mouth still holding Day's cock, until he softly pushed him off.

It wasn't a few moments before Day's respiration returned to normal. He stared at Toby who was now laying on his stomach. Sitting up, Day moved over, grabbed onto the waistband of Toby's swimsuit, and nudged it down and off, getting it caught once on his raging hard on.

"Your ass is more perfect than I ever imagined," Day said with a low chuckle in his throat. Round and white, dimpled on the sides. A boy butt. Toby could feel himself blushing.

Day ran one finger down the crack of Toby's ass to his butt hole. With a slight nudge, it was in. Toby's instinct was to clench but he resisted, trying to relax. Day's finger plunged deeply into him.

He pushed Toby's legs apart and pulled his hips up slightly. Kneeling between his legs, Day pushed Toby's butt cheeks apart. Short black hairs shown from his butt hole through his perineum to the underside of his balls. He bent over, took in his smell, and plunged his tongue into Toby's ass.

Toby saw stars. He gripped the edge of the towel, his mouth wide open in a silent scream. This was the most amazing feeling he'd ever had. It was as if he had been turned inside out. He wanted it to last forever. It wasn't long, however, before the orgasm swept over him.

Day fell off of him and back over to his own towel. He stared at Toby again, a soft smile on his face. Toby lifted himself up to separate himself from the goo on the towel. With a chuckle, Day pulled him over to his own towel. They spooned, Toby's back snuggled into Day's front. Toby's stomach was sticky from his own spunk. Day's arm fell loosely over Toby's chest.

It was quiet.

"Day?" Something came into his mind. Toby wasn't quite sure what it was or how to ask.

"Hmmm?"

"Is that your real name?"

"Ya." A pause. "Well, it's my middle name."

Toby's heart started to beat rapidly.

"What's your first name?"

"Eric."

His eyes widened. Everything quickly came into focus. The words on the note: "And if you are gay, here's mine." He'd memorized it.

Toby reached over, put his hand into the beach bag, reaching for his phone. He thumbed in the number, 917-743-xxxx. The line rang. There was a pause.

Day's phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?"

Toby heard Day's voice echo in his phone's earpiece.

"Hello?"

The End.

12