The Novelist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"You know his birthday is coming up soon." Marie said as they drove around enjoying the sights.

"I do." Alexis replied. "He's never been one to celebrate his birthday though."

"Well," Marie said, "I'd like to do something for him. Maybe throw him a surprise party or something."

Alexis glanced over at her. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea. You know how he is about controlling everything. I think he might get upset."

Marie smiled. "I don't know why he feels like he can't be a normal person. He was so upset last night after talking to his father. He's not a robot. I expect him to have feelings. It's okay to be sad."

"I know, Marie. It's just how he is though. I think all the girls last night appreciated the rare glimpse of his humanity. It just makes me love him more."

"Then let's show him how much all the girls love him. Let's do something special for him. I don't care if he flogs me for it. He'll know I meant well."

Alexis thought about it quietly for a minute.

"Maybe." She said finally. "Maybe you're right."

They talked about it as they bonded on their tour of the small, suburban upstate community. Marie talked endlessly about her son. She let the conversation switch to her new lifestyle and they discussed the previous evening. They even pontificated about Tom's speech about letting the girls meet each other. That's when Marie posed an idea to Alexis about the kind of party she'd like throw for her son. Not just for his birthday, but a thank you for his help, his love, her new life and the happiness he provided her in such a troubling time. Alexis thought she sensed a bit of Tom in Marie's idea. The older woman thought on a grand scale.

******

Tom made himself a sandwich and devoured it. He hadn't slept much last night, nor had he rested all that well on the plane. He was exhausted both mentally and physically. He took his bag and disappeared into the guest bathroom and took a very relaxing shower. By the time he emerged it was already 6:30pm, and there was still no sign of Alexis or Marie. He didn't think he had the energy to make it out with his friend.

Jane had disappeared sometime during his shower. He placed his bag back in the trunk of the car so everything was ready to go. Then he padded quietly down the hallway toward his aunt's room. The door was closed. He reached out and quietly turned the handle and pushed it open. His aunt was sitting atop her bed with her legs spread wide pushing a smooth plastic vibrator in and out of her pussy. She had the video camera in her hand as she watched the screen.

Tom stepped forward looking at her. She lifted her head realizing his presence. She didn't try and cover herself up. She didn't even move. She looked up at him with confused, sad and lust filled eyes as if she didn't know what the proper reaction should be. He walked over to her returning her gaze with a sympathetic, warm look. He sat down on the edge of her bed. Tom reached out wrapping his hand around hers and removed the video camera from her grasp.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

Jane just shook her head 'no' as her eyes well up.

"Did you watch the whole thing?"

She shook her head 'yes'.

Tom leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Did you like watching it?"

Again, his aunt shook her head 'yes'.

Tom smiled at her comfortingly. "It doesn't make you a bad person, Jane."

"You have a lot of questions, don't you?" He asked.

He watched as she nodded in the affirmative.

"I can't give you all the answers that you want. Not now. But I want you to listen to me." He continued, watching her fragile demeanor. "You heard that girl's story. It's sad. Now you know why I said she wasn't a bad person. It's unfortunate how I used her. I enjoyed it though. My father needs to pay a price for causing us all pain and suffering. As for me, Aunt Jane... yes, I live the life I write about. I don't want you to be mad that I called you a slut. There's nothing wrong with being a slut. You're a beautiful woman. You just haven't found someone that knows how you need to be handled. I've helped plenty of women with that problem. Is that what you need? Do you want someone to teach you how you need to be handled?"

Jane was so utterly confused. She didn't understand her nephew. It did not make sense to her. He said such forceful and perverse things to her. Then he gave her this video. She watched him manipulate the poor girl so easily. She watched how he completely dominated her, and how satisfied she seemed. And his cock was magnificent. He was right about how innocent she was. Jane had trouble reconciling the bad things she said about the girl. Somehow it seemed like it wasn't her fault. Tom showed her a side to the girl that made her so real, innocent and naïve. It seemed now that the blame should fall squarely on her brother-in-law for manipulating her. Somehow John Bolden seemed worse after this video.

Now Tom was treating her so kindly. He was telling her things she needed to know. He was answering some of the questions she had wondered about since she found out about his career. He had seemed so dominant earlier, but now he seemed so warm and sympathetic. She was very confused at his ability to play with her emotions and make her feel so many things. She wished she could be fucked as well as the girl in the video. And what was he asking her now? Did she want someone to show her how she needed to be treated? Yes, she thought. Did she want someone to teach her? Yes. That's what she always needed. But how could it be him? It was so wrong, yet he seemed to know her so well. It frightened her. It frightened her to admit that she wanted it. She was afraid of the consequences if her sister ever found out. She didn't think Marie would ever forgive her.

Jane couldn't form any type of answer. She couldn't even nod her head a simple yes or no. She stared at her nephew with pleading eyes as if she wanted him to answer the questions for her.

Tom reached out and caressed her cheek lovingly. Then he wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck and held her head still.

"It's okay, Jane. I want you to look at me. Don't look away. Don't even blink. I'll make it all go away. Let me show you. You trust me, right?" He said it so gently.

Jane nodded the slightest assent.

Tom kept his eyes trained on hers. His left hand moved down to the vibrator still buzzing inside her pussy. He grabbed the end of it and slowly pushed it in further. He felt her body tense.

"Shhh." He whispered. "It's okay."

Then he began to work it inside of her hitting her g-spot just right. Tom let his thumb brush over her engorged clit when he pushed it deep. She didn't break her gaze for a moment. She wanted to listen to him. She wanted to trust him. And he was bringing her what she needed. Tom listened to her breathing get shallower and huskier. He didn't stop. The tension already had her on edge. Soon he felt her body go rigid and then shake ever so slightly. He pulled the vibrator from her pussy and replaced it with two fingers that slid inside her easily. Now he could give more attention to her clit while he pushed his fingers into her. She didn't understand how he knew just where to touch her. It seemed different than other men who had done similar things. She erupted on his fingers again.

Jane watched her nephew pull his fingers from her pussy and bring them to his mouth licking them. It seemed so hot to her. He still held her head firm. Then he leaned into her putting his lips right next to her ear.

"There's no shame in being a slut, Jane. Nobody likes a slut that fucks every guy they meet. But every guy loves a woman that can be a slut for the right man."

He pulled back returning her gaze again. His eyes seemed less sympathetic now, and more domineering.

"But don't be mistaken, Aunt Jane. The one thing you and I both know is that you're a needy slut."

Jane looked back at him embarrassed but completely accepting of his assessment. At this particular moment, she felt like a total slut. She was ashamed at how much she enjoyed his fingers inside her. She had crossed a line that she couldn't uncross. Tom knew she was far gone at this point. It only ever took getting someone past their one major inhibition before making them submit was a simple endeavor.

Tom reached forward and stuck his fingers into the front of her button down blouse and ripped it open letting the buttons fly off. He heard her gasp. It was a bold maneuver, but it made the point he wanted to make. She let him do it. She didn't know how to say no at this point, nor did she want to say it. He lifted her bra over her breasts. Then he reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. Tom didn't say anything. He stroked his length while she stared at his thick, full cock. She sat there paralyzed with her blouse hanging open, her tits out and her skirt hiked up exposing her pussy. And then he pumped his cock until he shot a big, hot stream of cum across her face and down across her tits.

Tom stuffed his cock back in his pants and leaned forward kissing her on the forehead again.

"You're a needy slut alright." He whispered before grabbing the video camera and walking out of the room.

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers