The Novitiate Ch. 02 - House Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia slowly removed herself, leaving me feeling decidedly vacant, and, breaking the plastic lock, freed my restrained clitty and gently massaged the creases in my tender skin caused by my confinement. There was no arousal, just comfortable, soothing stimulation lubricated by my own release. After a few moments, a hand held shower was used to rinse the collected flow from the darken cavern. Many hands removed my clothing, rinsing and bathing, finally drying with soft warmed towels. I felt totally safe and content...languid, actually

That was, pretty much, the end of the gathering. After all others had departed, Celia and I unhurriedly cleared the clutter of the evening and sat for stiff drink...a double of some very good scotch, actually.

As we chatted Celia produced a good quality video camera, plugged it into one of the large screen monitors and said, "I suspect you were too distracted to notice that we videoed your gang-bang. There is but one copy on memory card and it will go with you this evening. But for the moment, let's jump through some of the moments of your submission."

The camera was well handled and while the action was thoroughly captured no faces were, but for mine: just cocks in my mouth and my ass. I was surprised at the aggression to which I was subjected...it really looked nearly like a true rape of a sissies attributes instead of the consensual activity that it was.

I was somewhat taken aback at the size of the inflatable plug. The repeated extraction, cock attack and plug reinsertion progressively loosened my boi-puss, gaping my hole. At the end when the plug was removed, my hole was a black hole twitching slightly as if grasping for something. I was also surprised by the amount of cum that poured from the darkened depths. In retrospect, it would have been so hot to have had it poured over my face, but...

Anyway, I was hard again: encouraged, I'm certain, buy the action of Celia's manual manipulation of my panties. She pulled aside her panties ordering me to prep her ass with my mouth. A task I eagerly accepted. She then squeezed, literally, a butt-load of lube into her ass and sat on my hard little pee-pee, bouncing up and down until we both shot our loads.

In the aftermath of sex she commented, "This kind activity happens from time to time...this focused kind of event. Everybody has their own fundamental desires and sometimes this place is the outlet...the expression of those societal taboos that repress our needs...sucking our inner child dry.

Most of our members have had nights like the one you've had this evening. We all, from time to time, are enthusiastically indulged. You may have noticed, but probably not, that everybody was safeguarding you all evening. Everybody watched out for you. It's part of what we are about...safe exploration of our kinks. You were able to totally immerse yourself and we made sure that you were safe doing so. Most gatherings are more mundane, but from time to time..."

Finally I dressed and with memory card in hand made my way home to lotion my ass and sleep...fully, deeply, sated and relaxed.

12