The Novitiate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should do it" piped up Celia. "Time to empty". They held me a few inches above the toilet and released the inner balloon.

Before the ballon was fully deflated, the tube spurted out as if from a cannon, splashing in the bowl. It seemed like my entire body came out my ass. They maneuvered me, to let gravity help full removal of the enema. There was virtually no change to the water clarity.

"Full rinse" said Celia. A big red gastric tube was stuck in my ass and threaded deeply into my gut. "Just relax, dear. Don't try to hold anything. Just let it flow in and out" she advised as I was reclined over a large floor drain for the fill. They must have run five gallons through me. Since there was no retention, the process was actually relaxing. I was taken to the shower and gently lowered to the floor. Four naked hairless slim effeminate bois thoroughly cleaned me and massaged offended parts, re-energizing my lust but pointedly preventing release by fending my hands away from my raging erection while ensuring passive stimulation...a rub here... a swift, strong grasp and release...but never anything more.

After being gently dried I was led to the play room "Ok gurls," spoke Celia. "Time to play with the doll."

All queens curtailed the current activities, composed themselves and settled on the couches, pillows, and such.

"It's customary," Celia began "for the group to outfit novices on their initiation with helpful attire. After all, this shit ain't cheap." she laughed. An amused laughter danced over the room. "So each of us have some attire for you. Trust me, this is nice, rather like a sissy trousseau."

The next thing I knew, there were boxes and bags and tissue paper all over. Multiple hands began producing erotic, feminine clothing of all kinds from wrapping and box: pantyhose, hosiery (all very shear), satiny panties, corsets, bras, girdles, panty-girdles, rhumba panties, heeled pom-pom porn slippers, all in a vast array of color and textures and nary a piece of cotton to be found. These are more fem clothes than all I've had in my life...added together.

Queens gathered about me, holding items up to me, discussing what I would wear and pulling clothing onto me in to an impromptu fashion show, having me twirl girlishly as new outfits were demanded. After they finally dressed me as a slut, I was sat amidst a whirlwind of gurls who, with newly-acquired makeup, made me up as a pink satin sissy hooker slut with a blond wig. To be sure, there was never any question that a male lay under the heavy makeup. Nobody will ever be able say that I make a passable female. It was all too surreal.

"Ok Bitches," announced Celia. "'Fashion show's over. Let's put her to work."

Celia took my hand and explained, "You are the bitch...you fetch fresh refreshments and wherever else asked be it safe. This usually results in you fluffing floppy cocks."

Celia pointed to my fully-rigid member and said, "thats for later and summarily sprayed my groin with skin refrigerant. I shrieked like a little princes at the temperature shock, my penis shriveling to a thumb sized nubbin, my balls jumping up into my pubis.

"This is a cock crimper," she said, handing me the device. Holding it flat in my hand, it was two rings flat in one plane and connected solidly together. She retrieved the device, powdered my groin, and stuffed my penis through one ring, positioned the other ring towards my face then threaded my penis back through the second ring pointing the head towards my tummy, leaving a short, thick, oddly twisted looking piece of flesh that was once a penis.

"Let's try it" she said smiling and engulfed that piece of twisted meat into her wet and eager painted mouth, her tongue darting all around. I couldn't get hard. The devise wouldn't allow enough blood to inflate my member to tool status. The rings pinched and trapped the flesh creating extremely arousing discomfort. "There will be no satisfaction while you wear this. Ok come with me."

Moving into the main part of the room, most members were carnally in flagrante' delicto so to speak. The smell of raw sex filled the air. Try as it may, my trapped tool was defeated leaving me aroused as fuck and incapable of scratching that horny itch.

"Go ahead" said Celia. "Play with it all you want. You don't have a chance." I began caressing my restrained member, sighing and moaning in obvious discomfort, drawing snickers and giggles from the group.

"That's enough," she declared and placed a leather collar with chains and wrist cuffs. When snapped and locked, I could only drop my hands to my waste. My constrained member was just beyond reach.

"Most gurls go for three rounds per event so you'll get lots of oral practice I should think." She continued. "Sit..." She said a low whisper..."Me first".

She moved in front of me, her three inch semi-flaccid penis positioned to touch my lips. "Suck it down, bitch. Let it get hard in your mouth" she panted and pushed the head through my slowly opening mouth. As her cock hit the back of my throat, I began swallowing, trying to get it down. Celia groaned, her penis rapidly stiffening threatening my gag reflex. I pulled back and began attacking the shaft with long licks. I sucked and licked her balls, adding nibbles to her naked sack. "You'll do fine" she said backing away.

So it began. I was in demand seeming without end. I was groped, fingered, sucked (most frustratingly) and put upon even helping some of the gurls tinkle (decidedly and frustratingly arousing). After a time my mouth and tongue were so tired I could barely speak, but I wasn't there to talk.

Eventually the demands dwindled. My poor cock had pushed the limit with the crimper, but was soundly defeated. I was a bundle of frustrated carnality...no thought but to achieve release.

"Ok gurls," announced Celia, "It's time". All the gurls formed a circle around me, groping and sucking each other. Celia lubed my penis and managed to remove the crimper. My clitty came alive in fierce display; still off limits to my restrained hands.

Speaking for all, Celia spoke to me, "The assembled have witnessed your willingness to give freely of yourself and have agreed that you deserve our willingness to give freely to you."

With those words, They all began fucking each other in a bizarre circle fuck-fest. Faster and faster. I was mesmerized. A large ring of satin, shaven queens gathered in a ring of bumping, grinding, fucking. Although I'm unable to move or fully grasp the unfolding activity, my cock had implicit understanding and was painful with its unrestrained need.

Rather rapidly orgasms began to be evident. Soon every member had a load of cum in their boi-pussies.

Celia spoke, "Do you swear to not acknowledge any assembled here when not assembled as gurls?"

"I do so swear to not acknowledge any assembled here when not assembled as gurls" I recited.

Do you swear to be our beck-and-call-girl as house bitch until such time as a new initiate is accepted?

"I swear to be whatever is given me to be in group gatherings"

"Are you repaired to seal your oath with a gurl-juice kiss?" She asked.

"I am" I declared.

"Let it begin" she commanded, walked before me, turned her freshly-fucked boi-pussy to me, bent and said "french kiss my well-fucked boi-pussy lips".

Without thought I pressed my lips to her ass and began with my tongue. Giving a moan, she tensed her abdominal muscles, ejecting much of her captured load into my mouth and face. I could but lick and swallow. I rimmed her gurl pussy, licking her captured treasure, my cock rock hard and twitching with futile need. Each member was kissed and their juices flowed into me. My face was covered in cum, my cock raged rock hard. Cum flowed down the front of my slutty clothes.

"Your needs will not be ignored" spoke one of the women. "I will fuck your gurl pussy until you squeal and squirt like the sissy bitch you've proven yourself to be.

Collar removed, I was placed on a waist-high table like a human sacrifice, feet in the air as this beautiful strap-on bitch began to slowly, gently pushed her tool against my sphincters, slowly overcoming the natural muscle tension...penetrating me with her ritual dagger...and fucked me: Gradually building an aggressive rhythm.

Finally...I'm being filled. My cock demanded attention. I reached for it but my hands were directed away. "No, my pet", said my fucker. "Tonight you're the bitch...no hands, just cock.

I was insanely filled with frustrated lust, begging, "Please make me cum...I beg you...

I'll do anything...I neeeed!!! Please...

She continued her efforts until her hips were audibly smacking agains my ass with full-depth strokes. She could see it. I began moving into her strokes, increasing the rate with feverish demand. Grabbing my cock, she squeezed...no stroking...just a surprisingly hard squeeze. Glancing down, I saw the head of my hitherto neglected cock pulse purple and shinny with trapped blood. The extreme stimulation coupled with the sensation of being filled all through my groin pushed the button. I felt my balls start to pull up. I exploded with a back-arching spasm...again and again...cum erupting to splash my face, viscous streams trailing from chin to cock. My lovely ass-mistress plunged deeply, lifting and holding me impaled on her invader, then slumping in orgasm with me as my orgasm ran its course.

As she pulled out and backed away, I rose, dropped to the floor, kissing her feet and thanked her for my mercy fuck saying "I owe you". She smiled and said "Don't worry...I'll make sure to collect."

As I was the "main event", so to speak, the group began retiring to the dressing room for showers and departure. Celia guided my sensory exhausted body to a couch, pressing me down saying, "you need to relax for a bit before trying to exert yourself with vertical maneuvering."

I slumped in repose, sighing in blissful satisfaction. After the last of the group departed, Celia guided me to a paneled wall. At her approach, a touch screen lit. She typed a pin and the panel opened reveling rows of printed photographs of people kissing cum-filled asses pinned to a cork wall. At the end of the last row she pinned a picture of me kissing a cum-filled ass.

"Now..." she said. "The initiation is also the group insurance policy against discovery. Every member is here. If your sworn oath is violated, you will be publicly and noisily outed. As you know, our members include engineers, political people, medical and technical fields. The internet is today's forum of discovery. If your sworn oath is violated, the group will meet and as one, ostracize and out you. Do you now fully understand the scope of the oath you took this night.

It was as if a weight was lifted. I took a long, deep breath, dizzy with new-found buoyancy. Finally...I felt free...for the first time in years...I felt totally accepted...completely trusted...absolutely free of judgement. I had no ego-secrets here, no posturing. My most personal secrete...my most vulnerable drive was exposed to the group. There was no judgment in this place.

A smile grew on Celia's painted lips. "I see by your face the realization of the import this night has achieved. This is a good outcome. There are usually one of two epiphanies struck with new members. They either accept that this is a vital part of their full self, as, apparently, did you, or they are struck with loathing guilt. Fortunately, our acceptance interview is, as you have experienced, thorough in it's weeding out those pursuing emotionally damaging practices and dramas. You will, I'm sure, grow well in this fertile field of sensual exploration.

Now" she smiled fondling my now-flaccid boi-clit. "How about good old fuck." and brought her mouth to task, newly invigorating my tool. I soon rose to the occasion and was writhing, once more, with simple need. She popped my prick out of her mouth, rolled onto her back, feet in the air, little 4 inch sissy-clit stif with desire. Her boi-pussy still oozing from the initiation oath kiss twitching open and closing wetly. I obliged.

Moving between her legs, my tiny prick easily slid into her practiced hole. She immediately groaned and used her lower legs to pull me balls deep into her cockpit. I, of course, began vigorously full-stroking...pounding her noisily with each thrust.

Soon her balls pulled up , her back stiffened, legs went straight, her ass clamped down and cum erupted from the pitiful little rod to splatter her face. Her ass clamping spasmodically around my equally inadequate little stiffey, reminiscent of my initiation fuck, triggered my own back-arching ejaculatory event.

We both slumped in satiation. A tangle of satin and nylon.

We eventually cleaned up the room from the evening, showered together, and ended the night.

I await the next group meeting with near breathless anticipation.

12