All Comments on 'The Now Former Lady Deveroux Ch. 09'

by MsAppropriately

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read all your work, and this chapter set a new standard. You're right to be proud of it. Samantha inner monologue, her fears of the past and her hopes of the future, they all coalesced into an obvious but also revelatory decision, and it was beautiful. The chapter was an emotional rollercoaster, but I got off at the end teary-eyed and trembling just a little. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story.

MsAppropriatelyMsAppropriatelyabout 1 year agoAuthor

This is so sweet of you to say. Truly, it means so much that people enjoy my work as much as they do. :)

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 1 year ago

I agree with your assessment. This was so beautifully imagined and crafted. Lots of leaking from the eyes here at the end. as always, I am so grateful to you for sharing your gift.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with your feelings on this chapter as well.

I LOVE both Baker and Jones and this story, but for very different reasons. While there was a lot of introspection and growth in B&J there was always an undercurrent of intrigue. This a much deeper story to me. Much more focused on the dynamic between Esther and Samantha and their growth not only together but as individuals.

This chapter is the pinnacle of that journey to me. I have a love for broken and flawed characters, especially once they start to find their way, and Samantha took her first step on that path.

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us!!

Nicole2023Nicole202312 months ago

Wow I actually felt sorry for Sam. Good job on the story telling

WhiteTailDarkTipWhiteTailDarkTip6 months ago

You are a remarkable writer. Your prose and your dialogue are impeccable to the point that the pedant in me hissed at the two typos I came across (barely for barley & bend for band)

I am a sucker for a slow burn romance and this delivers in spades. Neither BDSM nor trans feature in my sexual landscape, but your sensual, elegant, description of Samantha & Ester’s lovemaking was highly erotic.

I almost never rate on this site, but your writing is of such quality that it would be churlish not to do so. 5 stars.

I hope you continue to write. You should certainly consider self publishing at the very least. My very best wishes for your continued development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsAppropriately@MsAppropriately
Trans. Autistic. My kink is being praised for my work. Not sure if I write smut with a plot or plot with a smut. I also post on Scribblehub -> https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/93855/ms.appropriately/ And I have a Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/user?u=89119316