The Nuclear Option Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy ignored Amber and her baiting tricks, and focused her full hara on Bettina. "One more time: why are you doing this? I've tried to stop this Press War, I've tried to help you be able to do your jobs, if you'd only meet me halfway. And then you go and do this? To my little baby? WHY?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Bettina snarled. "There is no middle ground, Ross! You work with the Iron Crowbar. You're his family. And we're going to take your daughter away from you, just to show you that we can!"

"What?!" asked Cindy angrily, her eyes sparkling with tears, and with hatred. "Why?"

"Because we're the Press!" yelled Bettina. "We're going to show you that you cannot win against us! We're going to show you and your God-damned cousin that we are better than you! You came up against us, and now you will pay the price! We're going to take your daughter away from you, she's going to go into foster care and you'll never see her again! And we're doing it just to show you what we can do, to show you the true power of the Press! We can ruin your life, and we're going to! You have no hope against us, Ross! None! Ever!"

You know that old TV show where Dr. David Bruce Banner's eyes turned white, and then The Hulk appeared? Yeah. Bettina was now seeing it, too... and realized too late that she'd pushed Cindy Ross far, far over the edge of the proverbial cliff.

"You fucking bitch!" Cindy roared. "I'll kill you!" With that she raised her green crowbar and lunged at Bettina, who scrambled to get out of the way. Amber feinted as if to attack, and Cindy went for her.

*WHACK!*

Amber dived out of the way as the crowbar thudded into the pallet of bags of insecticide behind her. But Cindy did not pursue her. Bettina and Amber had run away from each other, as planned, so that Cindy couldn't go after them both. Cindy made her choice: she turned and went after Bettina, who was half-hiding behind the corner pallets.

"You BITCH!" Cindy yelled as she rounded the corner, swinging the crowbar left-handed as hard as she could at Bettina's head. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

*THWACK!*

The green crowbar again connected solidly with the bags of insecticide. But in ducking, Bettina was off-balance. As she stumbled towards the north door, Cindy ran after her and kicked her in the back. Bettina went to the floor, hard, her hands not completely able to keep her chest and chin from hitting the smooth concrete floor. She turned onto her back, only to look up and see Cindy towering over her, raising her crowbar over her head to deliver the final, fatal blow...

To be continued.