The Nude Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
They recall past encounters where Jane was shared.
2.7k words
4.37
32.3k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- As this story is written in serial format it will likely be more enjoyable if the previous parts are read first

- Story contains hotwife / stag & vixen elements. Try something else if this is not your thing :-)

BEN: The first time it happened was when we were in Naples and much younger. We were both in our mid twenties and Jane was in a cooking school in Italy for three months. I had managed to convince my boss at the firm to reassign my accounting files for a few months so that I could join her. We had the time of our lives. The courses were relaxed and ended at 3pm which left us the rest of each day and night together. We had sublet a monolocale in a lively neighbourhood and it seemed like everyone else in our building was young and exploring their passion as well. We quickly fell in with the crowd there and developed fast friends. They were mostly Italians but with a few foreigners like us mixed in. There were large parties on the rooftop most nights which inevitably spilled over into people's apartments as the night wore on.

Gianni was a painter who lived on the floor below. He was warm, welcoming, exciting. He had a real Italian appreciation for life. We quickly took to him. He frequently joked that we should just call him "John" as he made light of our poor Italian accents and broken attempts at the language.

There was no doubt that he and Jane got on swimmingly. She had always held an interest in art and I often found myself being dragged down to Gianni's flat for her to show me some new masterpiece he had created. He was one out of a large group that we socialized with, but certainly he was among the closest. Gianni and I would tear around the city on mopeds with a list of requested groceries that Jane had provided. Back home he would often join us for a feast as Jane worked on her craft in the kitchen.

It was right near the end of our stay in Naples and we were perhaps feeling a bit wistful. I'm still not quite sure exactly how the mood of that particular night transpired but I can still easily picture the dress Jane was wearing. It was purple, light, and it fit loose. Perfect for the warm, sunny, Summer days. It also rode up dangerously close to her ample rear. Though I can't fathom the thought of her doing it now (outside of our household) she wore no bra. We were in our apartment and she was sitting next to Gianni on the couch. I sat on the armchair across from them. Music was playing and the sun had set. Several bottles of Aglianico had been worked through by that point.

Jane was sprawled back against the couch and her heavy left breast had partially slid into view from the loose side of the dress. Gianni had reached over and tapped her side, modestly drawing her attention to the wardrobe malfunction.

As Jane took notice she looked back up and locked eyes with Gianni. Instead of rearranging her breast back into her dress she mischievously held his gaze but slowly pulled the material further inward until her whole left boob was exposed. I still remember watching the hesitancy in Gianni as he did his best to hold her gaze as she essentially dared him not to look. He held for a moment before losing the battle and dropping his eyes down to her exposed breast. Jane watched Gianni's growing interest and softly squeezed her breast for him, lifting it upward, teasing him, almost in offering.

I had no idea what was going on, but by that point of the night everything seemed rather fuzzy. Gianni lifted a hand to her bare breast. They paused, staring at each other as he gave it a slow soft squeeze. Then the two of them leaned in and kissed. Softly at first, and then passionately. Gianni's free arm came around her and he pulled her close while they kissed. He continued to work on her boob. With her free hand Jane was now frantically patting the couch next to her, indicating that she wanted me there.

I was certainly unsure as to what was happening but didn't need to be told twice. Within a moment, Jane had switched sides to me, throwing an arm around me and kissing me passionately as she fumbled at the ties of her dress with her free hand. She was soon naked between us and encouraging our hands to roam her nude body as she took turns kissing us.

It was clear where this was ultimately going and Jane was soon guiding us, holding one of our hands each, towards the bedroom.

She didn't comment when Gianni's cock came out which still surprises me. Perhaps it's just her slightly shy nature, but she just carried on as if there was nothing unusual. I was already naked and on the bed with an erection that she had been stroking while kissing Gianni. He had seemed reluctant to initiate things once in the bedroom, allowing Jane to come to him and not seeking to draw attention away from me.

As she drew down his pants and was confronted by his enormous penis she simply indicated for him to lie on the bed next to me. He wasn't even hard yet, but it was clear that he had a really huge dick. I watched in shocked surprise as my girlfriend positioned herself between his legs, leaned down, and began to lick up and down his shaft. With sufficient lubrication applied she began to stroke him, working to stiffen him up. His hands were reaching down and kneading Jane's heavy, hanging breasts and she soon had him hard. By this point I could see that her fingers couldn't quite reach all of the way around the base of his thick shaft. In order to maintain my own erection Jane would occasionally slide a hand over my way, stroking both dicks at the same time. It was in those moments that the difference in size was most profound to everyone in the room.

I suppose that 'technically' it was a threesome. Both of us did take turns having sex with Jane. But I'm not particularly proud to say that I didn't last long. The environment. The lustiness of my wife. The unexpected newness and confusion of the scenario. They likely all contributed to the fact that I tapped out a bit early. I still recall the moment. She was bent over and I was pushing back and forth into the soft cushioning of her bum, trying to take my time as I knew how turned on I was. What pushed me over the line was the visual. Leaning off to the side I could easily watch as Jane's head bobbed up and down. He mouth was open wide and she was doing her best to suck Gianni's head and the first few inches of his cock into her mouth. The remaining six or so inches were being tended to by her hand which rhythmically pumped up and down below her mouth. Seeing my girlfriend suck him like that, almost expertly, unexpectedly drew me over the finish line. I was unable to hold back my cum. With a warning I quickly withdrew. Jane pulled herself off of Gianni and watched in surprise as I leaned over and frantically pumped myself over the side of the bed, aiming to draw as much pleasure as I could out of the orgasm.

I remember that in that moment there was no question in anyone's mind if her and Gianni would stop. Things were way too far down the path by that point. As I clambered off the bed and grabbed a t-shirt to clean up the mess, Jane lifted herself up across Gianni and slowly lowered herself down until his thick head began to push her lips apart once again. She let out a deep sigh and he was fucking her again as I watched from the floor.

They went at it for close to half an hour. Jane visibly had four orgasms which I counted and I suspect several more small ones which weren't necessarily clear to me. I had never heard or seen her like that. Released from the 'job sharing' of the threesome Gianni went fucking wild. He had incredible stamina and he and Jane kept pace with one another. I had never heard or seen her like that.

Simply put, he fucked the hell out of my girlfriend while I watched.

Of course the two of us had to talk about it the next day. Jane apologized profusely. She blamed it on the wine and a lot of emotion about our trip coming to an end. She begged for my forgiveness and said that it would never happen again.

Meanwhile I was envisioning the sight of Gianni unloading all over her chest as he finally came at the end of the evening.

I had no idea how to unpack all of the new information my brain had received over the previous 12 hours, but I reassured Jane that it was fine. That I'd enjoyed it and that we didn't need to talk about it anymore.

At least not then.

Some might take that experience as a warning sign that you should run from a girl like that, not marry her (as I did two years later).

But I interpreted it differently.

To me it was an unexpected and exciting look into Jane's sexuality. As a relatively modest person Jane wasn't outward about sex. But that night had unlocked something in her and she had chosen to let me see it. It showed me that she had another sexual level. A different gear that I didn't have the ability to shift her into. It was admittedly confusing at first, but the more that I thought about it the more that I desired to see it again.

I spent several years fantasizing about it and with some time having passed I began to occasionally work 'threesome' role-play into the bedroom. Jane initially seemed suspicious of my introducing the topic (given what had happened in the past), but once she came to realize how much it turned me on she began to warm up to the occasional introduction of fantasy.

BRADY: I was pleased to find that Jane had abandoned her cover up when I returned with more drinks. The fact that she had taken it off seemed somehow purposeful and as I sat back down I almost felt like I was being challenged to look at her. I certainly didn't mind, but did my best to do so demurely from behind my sunglasses.

A variety of characters had started to stream past us towards the more upbeat area of the beach and we laughed and talked as the crowd down the way began to increase.

Jane seemed curious about me and asked what I did for work. She showed a seeming interest in architecture and design and I enjoyed being able to speak about my knowledge and career plans with someone who seemed engaged. Most of my friends quickly glazed over any time I got into discussing my work.

I felt somewhat uncomfortable asking Ben and Jane any questions about their personal lives. There's a certain expectation of privacy when you're in circumstances like this (particularly with women), and I felt it appropriate to allow them to volunteer info.

Jane's body was pretty incredible and as we spoke I continued to allow my eyes to wander. She was laying on her towel propping herself up against her beach bag. Her large breasts sat naturally down on her chest and it was clear they were 100% real. Her areola were large and a dark pink which was probably more noticeable due to the contrast of the two pale triangles which outlined each of her boobs. She had clearly spent some time in the sun recently and emerged with a fairly serious set of tan lines (which I found incredibly sexy). Her button sized nipples had hardened in the soft breeze. She had soft curves and nice wide hips, and as I got to that area I let my eyes centre. She was waxed completely, and with her legs parted slightly I could see down to the puffy outer lips of her pussy. Her long legs were tanned, which contrasted with the much paler triangle across where the bottom of her swimwear had covered her from the sun.

JANE: I'll admit that he was cute and he seemed really together, but my god, he was almost half my age! When he told me he was 21 I almost laughed out loud.

I didn't even have to look at Ben to know that he was enjoying watching me exposed in front of Brady. There was a familiar ping of excitement that I could feel as well. As I grew more comfortable with Brady I became less worried about the embarrassment of him seeing me naked and more excited about the teasing elements of it.

However, it had been ages since I had even contemplated something like this. The last time this scenario raised its head things came to a quick halt. And that was some time ago...

I was happy when Ben finally suggested that we should probably head out as we had dinner plans with friends.

I was also secretly happy when Ben asked Brady for his number and suggested that we might be at the beach again the following weekend.

BEN: As we got ready to go out for dinner Jane pretended to be upset that I had coerced her to go naked in front of another guy. I knew her well enough to understand that she was just testing the waters and trying things out a bit.

I had enough first hand experience to understand and identify my wife's emotions and reactions by that point.

However it had been some time since the topic had been broached, even in fantasy.

I decided to be forthright. Sliding in behind her as she curled waves into her hair in front of the mirror I wrapped my arms around her stomach and lifted them slowly to her bra covered breasts, gently squeezing them.

"You have to admit he was pretty handsome" I ventured.

"And young!" she shot back with a laugh.

In most instances my hands would have been swatted away. But my wife allowed me to continue to slowly work on her boobs.

"If we're actually thinking about trying for..." I trailed off. "This might be the last chance for you to, you know..... something like that.... for a while..."

"You know all of the reasons why not" Jane stated simply with a gentle warning tone.

"I also know all of the reasons why!" I countered, slowly letting my right hand drop downward until it reached the waistband of her silky pink underwear. I slid my hand inside and slowly down past her shaven mound. I drew my head back behind my wife's hair to hide the smile that crossed my face as she allowed me to continue the conversation. She continued to curl soft ringlets into her hair as I slowly rubbed around the outside of her vagina.

"I surely don't need to remind you how big that thing looked" I teased softly. "I'm sure you were quite curious to see what it would look like hard. His head looked enormous!"

"Can you imagine..." I smiled as I let my index finger slip between her lips and into her. She was soaking wet. "How would that big head feel pushing into you?"

She murmured softly and unintelligibly as I gently began to finger her.

She let me carry on for about a minute until she got flustered and grabbed at my wrist forcing an unceremonious exit from her panties.

"Ben. It was fun. Yes, he was attractive. Maybe a bit of role-play is in order. But I don't know that we need to be seeing this any further".

Her tone made it clear that she would actually very much like to see it further.