The Nude Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
Back to the house. Brady has sex with Jane while Ben watches.
8.9k words
4.38
28.4k
51

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- As this story is written in serial format it will likely be more enjoyable if the previous parts are read first

- Story contains hotwife / stag & vixen elements. Try something else if this is not your thing :-)

BEN: As I spoke to Brady I felt the same familiar set of butterflies in my stomach that I had experienced every other time before. Nervousness, excitement, and an incredible amount of erotic anticipation as I imagined seeing my wife in ecstasy again.

I had high hopes for this one.

Justin had set the bar high. In the end it was too high.

Justin and Jane were ultimately together 5 times.

I only ever directly participated that very first night.

In the resulting afterglow as Jane and I discussed what had happened with Justin she confessed that she was barely able to feel me in the times that I had swapped with Justin. I realized that I was really providing nothing but a distraction to the proceedings. And by that point I recognized that what I really wanted to do was watch. I was clearly unable to handle the performance requirements.

As we discussed whether Jane would see Justin again I told her of my desire to just watch. Unknowingly it was a major shift in the balance and that small acknowledgement would change the dynamic of how we proceeded forward.

The next time Justin was invited over there was no nervous anxiety about whether something was going to happen. This time it was a sure thing. He was coming over to fuck Jane. No teasing, or seduction required. It made the whole preparation process that much more clear now that everything was on the table. I still clearly remember lying on the bed that afternoon as Jane walked out of her walk in closet wearing a smashing purple bra and panty set.

"Do you think he'll like this?"

My wife, asking me to comment on the wardrobe that she had chosen to fuck another man in.

That night as Justin slid my wife's tits from the bra she had chosen and began to suck them on our bed I disrobed in the corner. My penis was already rigid from watching them getting warmed up and then following them upstairs.

They went at it for a good long while that night. Over an hour. At a certain point I got thirsty enough that I had to go downstairs to get some water from the kitchen. With only the light from the fridge softly illuminating my erection I sipped from a glass and listened to my wife screaming in pleasure upstairs. I could even hear her from where I was.

The next time, I filmed it.

The video of that night is still the one piece of pornography that is guaranteed to make me cum. Every. Single. Time. I've watched it more than any other porn video that I've ever come across.

I've watched it alone, and with Jane. However, our joint viewings of it had become less frequent over the more recent years and it became more of a solo tool for me.

I have every frame of it committed to memory. The moment when I captured Justin's thick head pushing against the outer lips of Jane's pussy which are coated in lube. They slide apart and he pushes further in, entering my wife. As his head slips inside of her channel the gasp that she gives and how I immediately jerked the camera up to her face, capturing her reaction as another man's larger penis enters her married pussy.

My other favorite scenes come around 27 minutes, when Jane is riding him. Watching her large bum bouncing up and down as she thrusts his thick pole deep inside of her, over and over. As I walk around the bed the view changes to the front. Her eyes closed, her large breasts repeatedly heaving up and down, the soft flesh bouncing and shuddering every time Jane bottoms out on his enormous cock. Even just thinking about it is enough to get me going.

The next time it happened I was out of town on business. By that point they had fucked three separate times. Jane and I were open about it. We talked about it within the context of our regular day, not just in bed.

The request had been simple.

"Do you mind if I fuck Justin while you're gone"

It had become oddly normalized. I said yes, but with the assurance that I would hear about all of the details afterwards.

With the shift in dynamic, Jane had taken on a slightly more dominant role in the arrangement. With it came occasional moments or scenarios where she would tease me or make fun of my size compared to Justin's. It was a new dynamic in our relationship and not one I was used to, but I went with it.

I can still recall lying on a hotel bed in San Diego, masturbating as Jane described fucking Justin. She breathily reminded me in explicit detail how much bigger his penis was than mine. How it made her pussy feel. How much longer he could last than me. How much she liked it when he came all over her.

I experienced a wide variety of emotions that evening and realized that we were no longer just fantasizing about a femdom dynamic. Jane had essentially just gone on a date with another man and cuckolded me. I'll admit that the reality of this made me uncomfortable.

The fifth and final time it happened she asked if she could do it at Justin's hotel without me there. She explained that she thought it would be exciting for me to not know what was happening. That it would be like she was on 'a date' with him. I was less certain. I knew for a fact that what I enjoyed most was watching her as it happened. The night where I was in the San Diego while I knew that Justin was fucking Jane in my bed was erotic, but also excruciating. Regardless, I agreed.

The day of Jane's 'date' with Justin was unusual. I could tell that she was excited and she was at her teasing best. Returning from a workout, I'd gone to take a shower mid-afternoon. Jane undressed and slipped in next to me. She quickly soaped up my flacid penis and began to tease me as she wiggled it around playfully. She explained in detail how much bigger and heavier Justin's felt in her hand. Under her ministrations mine grew and stretched out but she would jokingly hold her hand out several inches from the end of mine, indicating how much father I would have to go to meet Justin's length. It was certainly erotic and I appreciated the attention. After some passionate kissing and a brief handjob she winked at me mischievously and then jumped out of the shower leaving my aching member twitching and unrelieved. I finished myself off, drilling a torrent of cum into the tile of the shower surround.

She had gone out to Justin's in a gorgeous new dress she had purchased which accentuated her breasts. It wasn't the kind of thing she would generally wear in public, but for the hour that it would be on her in the hotel lounge it would certainly serve its purpose.

Jane was wrong. I didn't enjoy that particular night.

It was definitely erotic. I spent the evening wondering what was going on. Were they still having drinks? Or was she fucking him? What was happening in that exact moment???

I could rationalize the time when I was away in San Diego. I was on the other side of the country for work.

But this time she was 15 minutes away...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't jack off while thinking about it. But it was only once. And once I had cum I didn't get hard again.

When she arrived home she could tell that it hadn't gone to plan. That I was upset. She had been very wrapped up in the excitement of this one and once I had agreed to it there hadn't been much discussion. We stayed up late that night and she told me she was done. She said it was clear that things had gone too far and that she was taking advantage of the 'hall pass'. In that moment I agreed and was happy to hear it. She called Justin the next day and explained.

He called me to apologize the following day and I implored that none of this was his fault. It was Jane and my fault for letting the dynamic get out of control.

Justin and I managed to restore a more normalized client based relationship however he didn't see Jane anymore and we went back to being casual friends. Once the building was up and occupied the accounting needs naturally diminished and now we simply file for him once a year.

For the time being that part of Jane and my life was over.

JANE: Brady was obviously surprised and I expected no less. I knew that it would be up to me, as the more experienced one, to make him feel comfortable and not freaked out. As Ben walked down the stairs to the backyard I took Brady by the hand and told him to follow me.

I sat him down on the couch next to me with our drinks. It had been a long time since I had been so forward with another man, nevermind such a young one. Sliding over so that we were right next to each other with our legs touching I sipped my drink and looked at him. He looked plenty confused and I felt a bit guilty.

But still horny.

I explained to Brady that what Ben said was correct. That in the past we had occasionally shared me with a couple of other men. I let a hand rest on his thigh and leaned in a bit so that my right breast pressed up against his arm. I explained that I enjoyed sex with guys who had larger than average penises. That got a wry smile from him. But I also balanced that by telling him that despite my initial attraction to him I had wanted to get to know him and make sure that I liked him as a person as well.

I let my hand slide a little bit further up his leg and told him that I liked him very much.

"I, uh, like you too..." he ventured. "But, you're sure this is ok? Like, what happens? You want us to do it right here?"

I could tell that he was flustered and that he had never been in a situation like this before.

"Why don't we just continue to get to know each other here for a bit, and if you're feeling comfortable we can go upstairs".

"And Ben?" he questioned.

"My husband likes to watch" I replied simply. "If it's ok with you he'd probably love to videotape us so that we can watch it later".

He still looked a bit stunned so I slid off the shoulder straps of my bikini top.

BEN: We took a long break from that type of thing after the conclusion of Jane's tryst with Justin. Neither of us had appeared happy with where it had ended up. But over time and reflection I came to realize that it was only the last two instances and the shift where it almost began to feel like Jane was dating Justin without my involvement. The erotic idea of her with a big dicked guy never stopped exciting me.

A couple of years ago Jane had gone through a spell where she was joining me at my gym on Saturdays. She got to know Luca, the manager of the small facility where I train. Luca and I occasionally run together as well and inevitably as I saw Jane get to know him I allowed my thoughts to wander...

It reintroduced another increase in threeway teasing and fantasy between Jane and I and I encouraged her to get to know him. I could feel the idea arousing me again, and prematurely so. One night after we had joined Luca at a reception that one of the gym equipment companies was throwing I casually mentioned it to Jane.

"You do have a bit of a history with Italians..."

She gave me a look. A weird one. Warning. But not threatening.

I took the fact that she didn't shut me down entirely as a sign I should proceed a bit further.

A week or two later I managed to create a situation where Luca and I were both in the change room at the same time. As he stripped out of his gym gear and headed for the showers I was disappointed to find that he had a rather average sized endowment.

I don't know what I was thinking. It's not like guys with huge cocks just magically materialize when you want one too. Most guys aren't overly well endowed. That's why it's called 'average'.

I was disappointed, and I told Jane. I bizarrely suggested that maybe she would enjoy another guy even if he didn't have a big dick. Maybe we should explore things with Luca anyways.

I got a good talking to that night.

Reminders.

Explanations.

It wasn't that Jane had an actual desire to be with other men out of wedlock. In fact she was terrified of getting too comfortable or familiar sexually with other men. That's what had ultimately ended up happening with Justin and neither of us wanted that. The only reason any of this had ever happened in the first place was that she harbored a suppressed fantasy for the feeling she achieved while having sex with a guy who was bigger.

Yes, she had needed to like the ones she had sex with in the past, but the only reason they got anywhere near her bed was because they could physically do something that I could not. She had no wish to fuck another guy for any other reason.

I was appropriately chastened.

I realized that if we were to retain fantasy of any kind I had better keep-it-the-fuck-on-track.

Aside from occasional roleplay in the bedroom I didn't bring it up to Jane in 'real world' terms for another two years. Until we were walking down that beach.

BRADY: Look, of course I wanted to. Just look at her. But the entire set of circumstances was so unexpected and strange. Like, it was literally ok with Ben that I fuck his hot wife right in front of him?? He was a nice guy! I wasn't sure I could do that.

A LOT of thoughts raced around my head as Jane sat next to me and explained things. I could feel her hand rising up my leg a bit. I wasn't bothered in the least by her explanation that she liked big cocks.

Whatever gets you in the door...

I was still trying to figure out if I could do this to Ben though.

And then she took her tits out.

JANE: I could tell that he was experienced. Based on his age I wasn't entirely sure if he would be a good lover. A big penis is of no use if the owner doesn't know how to use it. As I crawled up onto his lap and we began to make out I could tell that he was a good kisser. A great one in fact.

I rewarded him with my boobs. As I was perched up over him I took some time to lean in, allowing my breasts to drop and sway in his face. Pushing a nipple, and then more of my boob into his mouth as he eagerly sucked it in. His tongue would quickly twirl around my nipple and then he would suction my areola deep into his mouth.

He was very good.

I told him that while I wanted to start slow, that once we got going he didn't need to worry as much as he might with other girls. This wasn't my first rodeo. I was ready to ride.

"K. We'll see about that" he responded confidently.

BEN: Fulfilling the pretence of getting the hot tub cover off and locating towels took me all of 3 minutes, but I busied myself in the backyard in an effort to give Jane and Brady some more time together. I eventually crept into the kitchen to listen to see if I could hear them talking.

No words. Just soft moaning.

I peeked my head around the door and smiled to myself as I rounded the doorframe.

Jane was splayed back against an arm of the couch. Her left leg was up and resting on the back of the couch. Her right leg was spread wide open with a foot on the ground.

The large cups of her bikini top lay on the floor nearby. Closer to me I could see her bottoms which had clearly been flung aside.

Brady was naked as well and kneeling in front of the couch. His face was between my wife's legs and he was rapidly thrusting his fingers in and out of Jane's vagina as he worked on her vigourously.

She had a look of incredulous pleasure on her face and she was moaning repeatedly.

JANE: When Ben came into the living room I suggested that he go upstairs and get his camera set up. He looked like a kid at Christmas. I told him we'd be up soon.

Brady had apparently got over any reservations about doing me in front of my husband and eagerly worked between my legs, tonguing my clit as Ben ascended the stairs.

Bray was eager, but also clearly confident. I had been worried about his age and experience, and frankly the pressure of performing when he had just been surprised with such an opportunity. Everything so far made me believe that I had nothing to worry about.

He clearly relished the opportunity to please me and as he followed me up the stairs I felt his hand on the small of my back. He told me he couldn't simply just walk up the stairs behind my ass like that and not be expected to do something about it. I laughed as he bent me down and forward onto the stairs in front of me. I knew that the view he was being presented with from beneath wouldn't leave much to the imagination. I gasped as I felt him ease my cheeks apart and his tongue enter my pussy again. He was VERY good with his mouth and I simply grabbed the stair in front of me and held on as his hands squeezed and pulled at my ass while his tongue again teased in and out of me.

BRADY: As it became clear that this was actually ok with both Ben and Jane I decided to not waste the opportunity by stressing out. The fact that Jane had admitted that she wanted my dick made me excited. Most 'first encounters' with a girl had traditionally been slow and cautious affairs as they had me go slow while they tried to get used to it. From Jane's description this wouldn't be her first 'big one', and if that was the case I was planning on enjoying myself.

A lot.

The more that she let me explore her body, the hornier I got. As we finally reached the bedroom Ben had dimmed the lights, lit some candles, and turned on music. He had stripped down to just his underwear and set up a GoPro on a tripod which was placed by the corner of their large king size bed. As Jane led me into the bedroom he extended an arm toward the camera and asked me if it was ok that he recorded.

As Jane passed him by she stopped and looked at me with a wry smile.

"Ben here has a video of me with another well endowed guy that is one of his prized possessions" she said, razzing her husband with a smile. "I think he'd really love to have a volume 2, wouldn't you sweetie"

Ben raised his hands in mock surrender.

I watched her reach her hand in toward his underwear and squeeze his dick.

"Why don't you take your underwear off babe?". She continued sending him up. "Brady's already seen your penis, there's nothing to be embarrassed about at this point".

I expected some kind of defence or protest from Ben, but he just smiled at the teasing and dutifully tugged down his underwear.

I gathered that in situations like this their relationship allowed for a certain amount of taunting. Ben certainly didn't seem upset.

Jane continued to pull me past her husband towards the bed and she was soon swinging a leg over my outstretched form and mounting me. She dropped her body down onto mine and I felt the large, heavy weight of her breasts smoosh down onto my chest as she leaned in and began to kiss me deeply.

BEN: I hung back for the first while and allowed them to continue to get comfortable with one another. I'll admit that the most difficult part to watch was always the beginning. I realize that for me the experience is just pure sexual excitement. But I respect the fact that Jane needs to ease her way into it. Get comfortable. Create some intimacy.

Still, watching my wife in passionate embrace with another man has never been the easiest part for me...

As they made out on the bed I chose to focus on the more sexual aspects of it. Jane's broad bum was just above Brady's waist and as they kissed she slowly ground herself up and down on him. His long penis was visible just at the back of her ass and as she kissed him and worked her body up and down on his it began to respond. I could see it slowly lengthening and thickening out as he responded to the motions of the gorgeous woman on top of him.