The Nude Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you recording this honey?" I softly teased, knowing that Ben was doing exactly that.

"Can you see exactly how much bigger Brady's penis is than yours?"

My husband groaned out an acknowledgement.

"What did I say when you put yours inside of me?" I prompted

"That you couldn't feel it" Ben answered softly.

"Exactly. Now I want you to go over there and play with your little penis while you watch him fuck me with his huge one".

I gave my husband's dick a soft whack and smiled.

I imagined that he'd get a kick out of all of that later.

I probably secretly would too.

BEN: It was pretty simple from that point. Jane just laid back on the side of the bed. She lifted her legs up in the air as Brady came to her and told him "fuck me".

He did. Hard.

I was appreciative of the fact that there's a good amount of distance between us and our neighbors as Jane didn't hold anything back. Brady pounded into her pussy relentlessly exactly as she instructed him. It was clear how badly they wanted each other.

I did my best to continue filming with my phone for a second perspective but eventually it all just became too much. I was not only watching, but filming, the hottest live action adult film that I had ever witnessed. It starred the one woman in the world that I loved and desired the most. I was surprised that I had lasted as long as I had.

Finally placing my phone on the bureau I returned to the bedside where I could get an optimal view of Ben's cock plunging in and out of Jane's pussy. I knew that I would already be very close. My dick had been sticking out in excitement for what felt like ages by that point. I began to stroke up and down my shaft rapidly as I focused on the meeting point of their two bodies. But what drove me over the edge was when I let my gaze drift up. Jane's heavy breasts were bouncing and quivering, reflecting the strength of each of Brady's thrusts. Up even further, her face. Contorted in ecstasy. She was holding her legs up and apart for Brady, essentially giving her body to him and begging for him to give her the pleasure that she so badly desired. Watching my wife's face in such rapture, seeing her moan and exclaim as she experienced the feeling of being taken by Brady and his huge cock.

I couldn't hold on. It took less than a minute of actual masturbation.

I heard myself moan out.

"Oh fuck. Oh god"

Reviewed later, the footage from the camera on the tripod said it all.

I exclaimed, and then let out a long moan. Brady looked over.

Jane didn't.

She was in such a state that even the sound of her own husband orgasming next to her didn't even warrant her attention as Brady continued to pound into her.

I knew that the sheets would need to be changed anyway. I pointed towards the end of the bed and rapidly jerked myself off. I initially watched Jane's face as I began to ejaculate. The strength of my orgasm eventually forced my eyes shut as I worked my hand around my spasming dick, attempting to take as much enjoyment as possible out of each pump. Just as my orgasm began to wane and I forced my eyes open Jane slipped into another massive orgasm of her own.

JANE: I'd never been made to cum so many times in one night. I'd been lucky to be with a few other men who were exceptional in bed, but Brady's stamina and his ability to read me were unlike any other I had experienced.

When Ben and I watched the video back later he counted 5 orgasms.

I didn't mention the several others I'd had which he just hadn't detected.

I was surprised by how long Brady had lasted and it wasn't a shock that he came quite hard when he did.

BRADY: At a certain point I could tell that Jane was nearing her limit. She had essentially worn herself out and didn't have the ability to keep fucking me. So she gave herself to me, lying back, opening herself up and just telling me to fuck her and to do it hard.

I'd previously been working to maintain my excitement levels so as not to cum. As I leaned in above her I started doing her hard and fast, allowing myself to really experience the pleasure of her body. I knew that she had already cum numerous times. Some were loud and visible, some more discreet but clear to me as I felt her tighten and tense up around my cock. She seemed to be building towards one more big orgasm and I knew that I should cum after I got her there.

Ben had already just cum, unloading on the end of the bed just as Jane began to go one more time. I really allowed myself to enjoy it. Her body was thrashing around and shivering as she moaned out and her breasts were shaking wildly. Her orgasm felt incredible around my penis. As she came down I pumped in and out of her slowly for a minute so that she could enjoy the afterglow. Then I pulled out from her and began to stroke my dick. It was clearly time to bring everything to a climax.

BEN: I had retrieved my phone and captured the last part of Jane's orgasm.

Brady had the full length of his penis buried deep inside of my wife and as he slowly withdrew it I looked enviously at the length of it. I didn't know if it was possible but it seemed even bigger than before. He was obviously close to cumming and his cock was primed. His large purple head looked enormous and engorged and I marvelled at how Jane had been managing to take it so deep. Brady was kneeling over her, in between her legs. He had a hand wrapped around his thick shaft and he began to pump it up and down the long length.

Jane lay back on the bed with her arms collapsed above her head, still panting from the effects of her orgasm. I quietly climbed up on the bed and knelt next to her, hoping to capture the finale on camera.

Brady's giant cock was pointed ominously outward, directly at my wife.

Jane's little 'penis comparison' from earlier had been revealing enough. But as she now propped herself up on her elbows towards Brady she looked over at me. I smiled in wry embarrassment. Brady's dick was long, rock hard, and ready to cum on her. In contrast, my member was spent and had retracted to its smallest state. It dangled between my legs, soft and all of a couple of inches. Through the haze I clearly noticed Jane focus in on my cock... and then Brady's. She pursed her lips in a sarcastic smile.

"Where do you want me to..." Brady gasped as he began to pick up speed.

"...everywhere" Jane murmured in return, making it clear that nowhere was off limits.

She lay back down again and her breasts lifted up to rest naturally on her chest. Jane crooked her left arm underneath them to push them together and provide a target for Brady. She lifted her other arm to her head and swept her hair up and out of the way.

Jane's breasts usually presented such an appealing target that I (and the lucky couple of others) virtually always just came on her chest. She wasn't traditionally one to direct someone to cum on her face. However she was clearly giving Brady that option and as I watched him shuffle farther forward between her legs I could tell where his dick was pointed.

With a desperate gasp Brady let go. Several quick bursts shot from the tip of his cock and streamed up the right side of Jane's face. I could see that he had respectfully pointed off to one side to avoid her eyes and nose. Faced with the force of his orgasm Brady soon pointed further down. With a long moan he began to paint Jane's chest. Long arcs of cum shot forth and repeatedly splashed across the soft white flesh of her breasts, soon covering her nipples and areola. It was apparent that he had quite a bit built up. After what would have been a 'normal' amount of time his penis was still unloading down onto Jane's stomach. Assuming a lower risk Jane lifted her head and began giggling at the sheer amount that he had ejaculated over her. Her laughter provided some levity and both Brady and I were soon chuckling as well.

BRADY: Although I had never experienced it before I have to admit that the kinkiness of cumming all over another guy's wife while he watches was pretty fucking hot!

Jane was incredibly sexy and the whole element of her being married made having sex with her extra exciting. I enjoyed every moment of the excitement with her and was incredibly appreciative to Ben for being cool with me fucking her! I assumed it would be a one time thing however.