The Nude Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane eventually broke their embrace and slowly began to drag her body down Brady's. She paused for a minute with her breasts at his waist. She looked up at him mischievously and pushed the soft flesh of her heavy tits around Brady's growing cock. He smiled at the suggestiveness of it and murmured that there would be plenty of time for that if she wanted.

Progressing downward, my wife's head was soon at his waist. His penis had thickened considerably and I watched enthralled as Jane wrapped a hand around it. She lifted it upward, using her other hand to steady the bottom of his shaft and positioned his head in front of her mouth. The size of his head dwarfed mine. It must have been twice as wide and overall just significantly more substantial.

Jane paused for a moment and turned back to me, ensuring she had my attention. She did. In fact, I reached over and retrieved my phone from the dresser in order to capture a different perspective. Flicking the video recorder on I slowly moved around the end of the bed and aimed it toward my wife just as she lowered her mouth to Brady's cock and opened wide.

JANE: It may seem like an odd observation, but I've always found that the thing that surprises me is the 'weight'. When Ben's dick is flaccid it's usually a few inches long and I can use a finger to sort of bounce it around. In contrast, the other cocks that I've played with have always been surprisingly heavy at first. Just lifting Brady's up in my hand reminded me of the difference.

I had given up any semblance of reticence by that point. Things were well down the garden path and I was now planning to just enjoy it. Ben seemed happy to be able to watch and record and I had a new toy to play with for the evening. I slid Brady's lengthening dick back as far into my mouth as I could take it.

BEN: As they began to get into it I could already tell that the two of them were building each other up. If there had been some understandable degree of uncertainty or caution as they started it evaporated almost instantly as soon as Jane had him in her mouth and things moved from 'seductive' to 'sexual'.

She was voracious on his cock. Licking, sucking, pulling his balls. She had tied her hair back in a ponytail as she got started and Brady responded by wrapping his hand around it and assertively directing her head down onto him.

I knew that I would enjoy rewatching this many times in the future and in turn I did my best to capture what was happening with my phone while maintaining enough distance to not be disruptive. Having a task to accomplish was helpful. My penis was predictably sticking straight outwards, but I knew that if I went to it too early I would surely cum sooner than I wanted to. I did allow myself the occasional quick stroke as I switched positions, moving around the bed to record my wife and her young lover.

BRADY: As Jane worked on my dick it confirmed her previous experience. A lot of girls who try to give me head are just confused what to do as they are unable to fit much of it in their mouth. Jane had no such issues. She'd suck what she could while jacking off the bottom of my shaft and frequently lick my whole cock up and down. My penis was coated in her saliva and she worked on me with confidence. I wanted to repay her efforts.

I soon had her on her back, legs spread as I went in with my mouth. Her pussy was sexy. Her outer lips were pink and puffy and as I separated them with my tongue I could tell how excited she was. Easing her labia apart with my middle and index fingers I held her open and began to gently explore inside of her with my tongue. She sighed contentedly at the penetration and I slowly pushed my tongue back and forth into her depths before withdrawing it and letting it push up towards her clit.

I used my free right hand to roam up her stomach and then reach for one of her large tits. They were rested back on her chest and with their weight evenly distributed they were soft and easy to squeeze and manipulate. I tried a few different techniques until I found the desired response from Jane. Several full handfuls followed by a gentle thumbing around her hard nipple made her thrust her pussy out towards me and I took that as a sign that I should continue with that.

She soon had her hands in my hair, pulling me into her as she took deep breaths.

"I want to feel it!"

JANE: He was very, very good with his mouth and he got me worked up quicker than I expected. I knew that I could have orgasmed if he were to continue, but I wanted to experience my first with him inside of me.

I pulled him up to me. There was a brief moment of confusion as neither of us seemed sure about positioning. In turn I just spread my legs wide for him and lifted myself up on my elbows. Understanding, Brady came in towards me.

I called over to Ben and asked him to pass me the lube.

I secretly enjoyed the unspoken weight that it carried.

Asking him to bring me some lube so that I could prepare another man's penis to enter me.

He obediently retrieved the bottle from the bedside table and placed it in my hand. Our eyes locked for a moment.

Brady was knelt right between my knees, his huge penis was erect and pointing right towards me.

"Watch" I instructed simply.

It's not like he wasn't already, but the spoken instruction again added to the anticipation of what was coming.

I dripped a long line of lubricant up Brady's shaft and let a generous amount drip onto his head. I made my husband watch as I languidly began to rub it in, preparing it for my pussy.

When I felt that the tease was enough I slid my body downward slightly so that the tip of Brady's head rested just outside of my vagina.

BEN:

As the broad slope of Brady's head began to push into Jane's lips they parted to the side. I felt a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hadn't experienced in some time. A cocktail of lust, jealousy, anxiety, and simple horniness. When the large ridge of his head reached her entrance he paused for a moment... and then carried on. I recognized the sharp intake of breath as Jane felt the true width of his cock entering her. He waited for a moment and looked down to ensure she was ok. Her eyes flicked up to him and she gave him a barely perceptible nod, signifying that he should carry on.

His shaft was slick with lube and I watched intently as another inch of it slowly began to disappear into her.

Another man was inside my wife.

Jane moaned softly and looked down to the point where their bodies met as if needing proof. Brady's thick cock was extending into her and she bit her lip and watched intently as he slowly eased another inch up into her before deliberately dragging the first few inches back out until the thick ridge of his head reached the entrance. Even in the dim light I could see that her lips were being pulled back with it, showing how tight she was.

"When you're going to.... " she started tentatively.

"Just pull out and do it on me, ok?" she instructed softly to her young partner.

BRADY: Jane was incredible. There was obviously an element of gamesmanship and teasing between

her and Ben that was part of this whole event. But ultimately I could tell that she quite simply enjoyed the feeling of being fucked by a big dick. Her reactions were unlike any woman I had ever been with before.

I'd definitely done some girls who were pretty horny, and into my size.... but Jane just seemed to relish being filled up.

It was a huge turn on and it made me determined to live up to her expectations. I wanted to make her experience sex like she never had before.

Ben had created an erotic environment in the room. The lamps were dim, but bright enough for everyone to be able to see and for him to be able to tape. Soft music (RnB) played off in the background. Their king sized bed gave us plenty of room to explore.

Once I was inside of her Jane was vocal. She would moan, express how good she felt, and exclaim about my size. She was already very turned on but I didn't want to mistake her desire and go too fast. I knew that it takes a bit for someone to physically get used to my size, so I did my best to interpret Jane's response as I began to push more of my length into her and start to fuck her rhythmically.

As I began to get going I felt her hands squeeze my arms, gripping tightly. I was fucking her with about half of my length and I could feel her tighten up.

JANE: It was a bit embarrassing to be honest. He had only just gotten started and I was already cumming. My orgasm just slammed into me and I knew that it was largely due to the friction of having something that thick repeatedly stimulating every millimetre of my inside channel.

FUCK he felt good!

I silently cursed my husband for bringing this back into our lives again.

BRADY: Her orgasm actually worked out perfectly as it allowed her body to relax after she came down and I was able to get more of my cock into her. She took a minute to ready herself again and then pulled me right down on top of her. Her boobs smooshed against my chest and she wrapped her arms around my lower back. She used them to help set my rhythm and I was soon pushing back and forth in her. I could feel that there was only a couple of inches near the base of my shaft that weren't going inside of her. The rest of my dick was thrusting up and into the warm, tight confines of her body.

We stayed like this for several minutes, fucking and kissing passionately. Jane eventually softly whispered into my ear and asked if I wanted to change positions.

I wanted what she wanted and told her we could do whatever positions she felt would make her comfortable. She asked me to roll over onto my side and I was soon lying next to her and thrusting up into her from behind. She had a remarkable ass, big and full and I thoroughly enjoyed how it shook each time I thrust up towards her. It was big enough that even though I wasn't all of the way into her I was still smacking into into it as I pumped her. I used my free right hand to administer several sharp smacks to the white skin of her bouncing cheeks which elicited surprised squeals of enjoyment.

Upon Jane's instruction I soon withdrew from her and lay next to her on the bed as she rose up. She dropped herself forward onto her knees, resting on her elbows. I needed no further instruction.

"I want to feel all of it" she moaned softly. I clambered in behind her and lined up. I used my hands to confidently pull her ass cheeks apart. She gasped as I opened her up and placed my head right at the entrance to her pussy.

I entered my head into her and then kept going.

Slowly.

The whole way.

She wailed in emotion as she felt my pelvis push all of the way into the substantial flesh of her ass.

"Big?" I teased.

"Oh god! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed back to me in pleasure.

I started slowly. I didn't withdraw more than a few inches. I was fucking the end of her channel and she screamed out in delight.

Her confidence was making me confident and our talk began to take on a decidedly more sexy and challenging tone.

"Do you like how it feels? Is that what you wanted?"

"Yesssssss! Oh my god. Your dick is so big!"

I admit that in the right circumstances I realllllly like hearing that.

Ben had continued to film throughout and with Jane now facing the end of the bed he was knelt down, filming her head on, intimately, as she experienced the full length of my dick.

He seemed to want to get in on it as well.

"Is he good?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" Jane exclaimed.

"Better than me?" Ben prompted guilelessly.

That broke the ice a bit. Jane's head had been dropped in passion, but she lifted it up to address her husband mirthfully.

"You already know the answer to that dear"

Ben chuckled.

BEN: Watching Jane have sex was not only as hot as I'd remembered, but hotter. Brady was young, attractive, and very confident with her. I'd enjoyed taping so far, but it was becoming increasingly difficult not to masturbate. Jane took that problem out of my hands literally. As she had teased me she reached one hand up and wrapped it around my shaft. I trained the camera down and watched in enjoyment as I felt my wife's hand begin to rub up and down on me. The problem was that I wasn't lubed up and I certainly didn't want to travel to the end of the bed in that moment. Janes solution to the problem was to lift her head upward and arch her back.

"Come here" was all she needed to say.

I needed no encouragement. She used her tongue to wet her lips and then opened them to allow my head to push into her mouth. Her tongue was immediately lashing at it as I held the first few inches inside. As Brady continued to slowly fuck her she moaned around my dick adding an additional sensation. In the position she was in she wasn't able to really bob her head so she eventually just instructed me to fuck her mouth.

I trained my phone downward and taped as I began to slowly piston my cock back and forth in Jane's mouth while Brady did the same to her pussy.

It felt incredible and I enjoyed the brief interlude of attention. My mind drifted back to the very first threesome Jane and I had experienced and the erotic nature of exploring the unknown.

I was jolted back to the present as I felt Jane giggle around my dick and twist her body slightly. A moment later she did it again.

Brady's hand had been squeezing and working on Jane's butt as he fucked her. As I trained my gaze back towards him in the dim light I felt Jane stiffen slightly and then sigh.

"Is it ok?" I heard him ask Jane quietly.

"Mmm hmm" Jane murmured around the intrusion in her mouth.

I watched in surprise as Jane's body again stiffened and then relaxed and I felt the suction on my mouth increase.

"Should I go more?" Brady prompted.

My wife's response was to pull her head backwards, popping my penis out in the process.

"A bit more. And more lube" she instructed with a soft gasp.

In the dim light I could see Brady smile to himself. He reached for the bottle next to him and I watched him drip a stream down onto Jane's ass. He rubbed it around her cheeks and then concentrated more centrally. He continued to fuck her slowly the whole time.

Jane's mouth had returned to my erection, but my sole focus was on Brady. I craned my head over my wife's bent frame so that I could see better.

As Brady slowly worked back and forth in her vagina he placed the tip of one finger at the entrance to her ass and slowly slid it in.

Jane moaned and stiffened. This time louder than before. She then let out a long groan as Ben began to slowly work his finger back and forth into her ass, alternating between his strokes in her pussy.

Jane and I had never done anything related to anal before. It was completely new territory. Watching another man doing this and her seemingly being ok with it was astonishing.

Jane again drew me out of her mouth.

"That feels good, but just not your penis though ok?" she directed.

She made motion to take me back in until Ben responded.

"Have you ever?"

A slight pause.

"Well..... not with Ben"

My wife offered no further explanation. She just leaned in and took my penis back in her mouth.

It felt like icewater had just been shot through my veins.

Her revelation was completely shocking!

She'd done anal with someone before me???

I would find out more later. But in that moment she explained nothing further and simply went back to it.

I watched in shocked awe as Brady fingered my wife's round bum. Doing something that I had never done to her myself. As she got used to it he began to pick up pace and Jane was soon sighing and moaning at the repeated thrusting intrusions. I'd imagine that the new and added sensation, combined with his large cock in her pussy was rather erotic and she was quickly moaning around my cock. I was struck by the fact that she was currently being fucked in all three available opportunities and I was confident that she would be realizing this too.

It didn't take long. Brady was thrusting his long cock in deep strokes in and out of Jane's pussy. I felt it becoming dangerous to have my penis in her mouth. She was moaning and gasping and once I withdrew it she again dropped her head. The triple penetration had quickly done the trick and I watched in awe as my wife's body began to shake and she crashed into a spectacular full body orgasm.

She ended up laying flat and prone on the bed, moaning softly from the strength of her release.

Brady had withdrawn (everything) from her and knelt above her from behind with a wide grin on his face and his enormous cock stretching outward.

He was breathing deeply from the effort and quietly addressed me, asking if I'd mind if he got some water.

I nodded, dumbfounded, and he clambered off of the bed and headed towards the kitchen.

BRADY: I had been testing her comfort level by just feeling up Jane's ass and she had definitely been pushing up at me, encouraging me on. I think she was a bit surprised, but it was clear from her reaction that she liked it, and I thoroughly enjoyed the idea of having her doing something new in front of her husband. The kink of that was a major turn on.

BEN: Jane soon slowly began to lift herself upward. I stood next to her on the side of the bed and rubbed around her upturned bottom. It was slick and shiny with lube.

I was so turned on.

"Do you mind if I....?" I started... "Just for a minute until Brady is back".

Jane nodded quietly and stayed in the position she was in. Face down on the bed. Ass up in the air.

I clambered in behind her and unsurprisingly slid right in.

It was clear that she had just been with someone bigger. Still, I enjoyed the opportunity to be inside of her.

She was still breathing deeply and catching her breath. I knew that it wasn't from what I was doing however.

"Does it feel good?" I prompted.

"Honestly..." she sighed, "I can't even really feel you right now......but go ahead if it feels good for you"

Yikes.

Brady was soon back, sipping from a glass of water, and I retreated from my wife as he entered.

"No, no, go ahead! She's your wife!" he chuckled in protest.

"Pretty sure she needs that, not this" I grinned back ruefully while indicating the difference between our two endowments.

JANE: I knew that there were going to be a couple of uncomfortable moments when Ben (and I) went to rewatch the recording of it all later. I'd had to be convinced that this was a good idea, but I knew that my reactions to Brady in bed would make it hard to defend that I was doing this reluctantly in any way. He was very, very good. Beyond just his size he was incredibly skilled and I knew that I was probably coming off as some kind of lusty college girl who just wanted more.

Ben seemed to be enjoying himself and I had made sure to throw in a few zingers that would probably make for interesting viewing when we rewatched it. ;-)

As Ben pulled out of me he advised Brady that it was probably his bigger cock that I was after. As I lifted myself back up and sat on the side of the bed I grabbed Ben's arm as he walked by. I motioned Brady over and pointed to Ben's phone that lay on the bed, asking him to grab it. I indicated that he should give it to Ben and I told him to record.

I slid over so that both of them were standing in front of me and then slowly took an erect penis in each hand, comparing the two.