The Nude Beach Pt. 05

Story Info
All good things come to an end.
907 words
4.32
19.1k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- As this story is written in serial format it will likely be more enjoyable if the previous parts are read first

- Story contains hotwife / stag & vixen elements. Try something else if this is not your thing :-)

- CODA -

JANE: I'll admit that I enjoyed it. The sex was incredible. I love my husband and he is always eager to please in the bedroom. However having sex with Brady reminded me that there are other men out there who are better physically equipped for the job.

Brady awakened another brief chapter of exploration in the bedroom for my husband and I.

Rewatching parts of the video was certainly enough to get both Ben and I going. We spent the next several months frequently fantasizing about me with other men again.

I tried to make our roleplay and fantasy games 'faceless' and not about Brady. Truth was he was the best that I'd had and I didn't want to get drawn into a place where I would be fantasizing about another specific man.

Particularly one that I had access to!

We'd exchanged numbers with Brady and stayed in touch occasionally. Ben often enjoyed surprising him by texting him naked photos of me.

After a few weeks the inevitable question ultimately presented itself and Ben was the one who came out and asked it.

Did I want to do it again?

I confessed to him that while I wanted to from a lust based standpoint I didn't think it was a good idea for me to start up a thing with another man again. Particularly one who had made me feel the way Brady had...

Out of the blue we ran into Brady at the nude beach about two months later. He came over and joined us for a drink and we all laughed and talked easily. Nothing about it was uncomfortable. He said that he was planning to go for a hike on the bluffs nearby and asked if we cared to join him.

It seemed innocent enough.

I ended up giving him head, knelt down on my sweater, with a beautiful vista behind us. Ben made sure that no one was approaching from the trail that would catch us. And eventually he pulled his dick out and masturbated as he watched me suck Brady off.

What can I say? I'm weak!!!

BEN: Jane and I spent the next several months attempting to get pregnant and were ultimately successful.

During the first months of her pregnancy she was insatiable! She wanted it all of the time! We fooled around. We fantasized.

SHE asked ME if it would be ok if she did it 'one last time'.

I texted Brady. He didn't need to be asked twice.

That Friday night Jane made up the bedroom. Candles, aromatherapy, and the like.

It wasn't as exuberant as their previous encounter. Despite being incredibly horny Jane didn't have the same energy due to her pregnancy so she let Brady do more of the 'work'.

It was the beginning of her second trimester and she had a small baby bump. Her breasts had begun to grow even bigger. Brady lavished attention on them and gave Jane a serious tit-fucking before putting his cock inside of her.

As usual I recorded and did my best not to cum.

Watching my wife, womanly, pregnant and horny, being fucked again was incredibly erotic.

I wasn't sure if Jane had planned it in advance, but when it finally came time for Brady to cum she told him to do it inside of her.

No risk of pregnancy I guess!

I watched and recorded, surprised and in awe. Jane was exhausted from the outpouring of sexual energy and had just orgasmed herself. Brady had her on her back, kneeling in between her legs with them placed over his shoulders. He repeatedly pumped his long cock in and out of Jane's pussy.

His breathing became ragged and the repetitive thrusting became less certain. Shorter and then longer. As if trying to hold on.

Watching as if in slow motion I could see his huge balls tighten and lift, preparing to release.

A few more deep strokes and then he groaned out. I watched his body stiffen as he shoved the entire length of his cock into the depths of my wife's vagina.

I heard heard her let out a long moan, signifying what was happening.

Brady was ejaculating deeper into her than she had ever experienced before. And if it was anything like last time I knew that there would be... a lot.

He retreated until he had about half of his length in Jane. Even in the dim light I could see his thick shaft pulsing over and over. Each time ejaculating more and more into Jane. She continued to moan with each new pump, clearly feeling the overwhelming sensation of her pussy being flooded with Brady's cum.

He eventually collapsed on the bed next to her and I was left with my phone still focussed between Jane's legs, cum streaming from between her swollen pink lips.

It was the last time that it happened and if my wife is to be believed it's the last time that it will. Both Jane and I have found ourselves busy with a new lifestyle focused around raising a one year old.

However, knowing her I would never leave the possibility completely out of the question...