All Comments on 'The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 05'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

Too many people involved now

DakotacplDakotacplover 6 years ago
Wow

LOVE this story! We are nudists here and are so eager for more of this wonderful story!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Great Story

I'm also a nudist and love the way this is going. It was really great to hear about places in Oregon that I have been to and loved, Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Proofing

So when are you going to decide if it's Joe or Tim at the beginning. Also find someone to proof read. Doing it yourself makes you look stupid or incompetent your choice.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

I too got confused on the Tim and Joe. But, from your intro it sounds like you are dealing with the results of either Harvey or Irma, I hope others will cut ya' some slack. I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Proof read

Love the story, very hot.

You do need to proof read or get someone else to edit for you. Unlike another anon poster I will not call you stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
direction of the group

This is a fun read. I have been looking for the remaining chapters. I mean every day for the past two weeks. When may we expect to see them posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story good. Proof reading dire.

I agree that you have brought in too many extraneous characters. Perhaps an editor would have advised you to separate them into a series of stories and brought them together for a finale. And helped with proof reading!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This story continues to get better. New characters are developed. The reader knows where the new characters are coming from (mentally and physically). For so many couples to co-exist yet be so sensitivity to their significant other's needs and desires is remarkable. Only in fiction can this happen. I wonder what real life would be like if the same appreciation and respect for others could occur?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous