All Comments on 'The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Avery good story. Can't wait for further chapters. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it but I'd advise not foreshadowing the entire thing with that ending. Now there's really no reason to read anything else. 5*

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

I liked it that the ending wasn't a cliff hanger but will be the led into further adventures.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Will look for the next chapter with no doubt a fitting payback.

bhill8671bhill8671about 2 years ago
Very good

Very cool, well done.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I can safely say that jumping ahead to the present at the end, in no way will spoil the outcome. I can also safely say that you may be pleasantly surprised at the way Bethany and Jack exact their revenge. It will not be my typical, vicious payback; but something keeping more in line with the direction this story has taken thus far.

This is one of my "Hallmark stories," where I could very easily convert it to a chick flick script. If you liked "A Place to Call Home," I can safely predict that you'll like the way this one progresses as well. :-)

tomar82403tomar82403about 2 years ago
Spoiler alert, Spoiler alert!

No reason to read any more entries - you have ruined the rest. What on earth made you give away the ending?!?!

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 2 years agoAuthor

I haven't. Apparently, you aren't used to my romance entries. They don't follow my typical directions. I could tell you even more, and you STILL wouldn't guess the outcome.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Just jumping into the series. Love it so far - 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

SIMILAR Stories