The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and Bethany have a wonderful first date together.
3.3k words
4.78
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany followed me over to Bud's Burger Shack in her car, and we met up out front. She was still visibly upset over what had happened, and who could blame her? I couldn't even begin to fathom what she had gone through. What Amy and her ilk had done was beyond reprehensible, and I was determined to help my dear friend exact some form of payback that was fitting for the crime, yet original and unique at the same time.

"Are you sure you want to be seen with me?" she inquired, as we entered the rustically-themed restaurant. "I'm still a fat cow with thunder thighs. People might talk if they see us in public together."

"I don't ever want to hear you speak of yourself that way again." I said quietly, yet sternly. "That's my date you're talking about."

Bethany smiled. It was beginning to dawn on her that my intentions were genuine, and not some sort of a pity party that I was throwing in her direction.

"You really DO care about me, don't you?" she inquired.

"Look Beth," I responded, pausing for a moment and turning her toward me, "I just dumped the hottest chick in school because of what she did to you. Yes I care!"

I glanced around, looking for a space to sit. It was Friday night, and being a popular place with the high school crowd, it was pretty busy. About that time, I saw Mr. Hunter and his wife, who was a senior year English teacher, over in one of those corner booths. We made eye contact, and Mr. Hunter waved us over.

"Hey Guys," he greeted us, "why don't you sit with us? We just got here too. This is my wife, Peg. I think you're both scheduled to be in her class this coming year, if I'm not mistaken."

"Sure, thanks." I responded, as we slid in from one side, while Mr. and Mrs. Hunter scooted around toward the other end. "It's nice to meet you. I've seen you in the halls before, but this is an early meet 'n' greet if we're going to be in your class this year."

Bethany smiled and nodded as well.

"Same here." she chimed in.

"So, you decided to take a break from studies and grab something to eat?" Mr. Hunter inquired. "You getting caught up, Jack?"

"I am." I replied. "Beth's been great. I'll be fully back to where I was before the accident, for the start of the year, no doubt, thanks to her. She's been a terrific help at working with me. I think we're done with studying. We just decided to go out on a date is all."

"Hey, that's awesome!" Peg exclaimed. "Congratulations. A little Florence Nightingale Syndrome, maybe?"

"I thought that you and Amy Kellenbach were tight." Mr. Hunter responded.

"We were." I said with a frown. "Until tonight. She and her friends did something very cruel to Beth, so I dumped her in front of her friends and asked Beth out instead. Amy and I are through."

"Well, I won't pry," my principal said, "but it must have been pretty bad for you to drop her like that. You're not the type to do something rash. I hope you two have a wonderful time though. I think you'll make a nice couple."

The waitress approached and took our orders. Bethany seemed a bit hesitant, however, as she continued scanning the menu.

"What's wrong?" I inquired. "You don't see anything you like?"

"It's not that." she sighed, with a frown. "I like everything. THAT'S the problem. I'm on one of those see-food diets. I see food and I want to eat it."

"Tell you what." I said with a smile, taking the menu from her. "Since you helped me to get my schoolwork back on track, why don't I help you to get your weight back on track too?"

"Okay." she responded, brightening up a bit. "But what about dinner? It all looks so good; especially the Bud's Special."

"Then get it," I replied, "and enjoy it too, because starting tomorrow, you're going on a diet and exercise regime with me. I'll help you to get that weight back off, and get you toned up as well. What do you say?"

"I say you have a new workout partner!" she exclaimed.

"Good!" I responded. "Get dessert too, 'cause it'll be the last time for a while, so make it count."

We finished dinner and parted ways with the Hunters. As we left the place, Bethany thanked me once again for everything.

"You're welcome." I replied. "The night's still young though; I wish there was something else we could do."

"Maybe you could come over to my house." she suggested. "I'd like for Mom to meet you, and we could watch some TV or something."

"Okay." I agreed. "That sounds nice."

I followed her back to her house and admired the landscaping in the front yard. The house sat on a slight hill, and a set of stone steps wound up through a maze of wild grasses and bushes. It's more common now, but back then, it was a design I hadn't seen before. Ground lighting along the path made the whole thing pop, and I was interested in seeing it in the daylight.

"Wow, this yard looks awesome!" I exclaimed. "This landscaping's pretty bad."

"Thanks." she replied. "Mom saw something like it in 'Other Homes and Garbage,' or some other magazine or something. She got a contractor to put it all together."

We entered the house, and Bethany led me to the living room, where her mother was just turning off the television.

"Hi Mom, this is my friend, Jack." she said. "He took me out for dinner."

"Hi Jack." her mother greeted me, extending her hand. "It's nice to meet you. You're the boy she's been tutoring, right?"

I could see the resemblance to Bethany, but she was much thinner, and her hair was a lot redder than her daughter's was. Her features were also a bit sharper, due to her build. She reminded me a lot of the 60s actress, Patricia Blair, who had played Luke McCain's interest on The Rifleman. I would learn later on, that she did modeling herself.

"Yes, Mrs. Easton." I said with a nod, noting her attractiveness. "It's nice to meet you as well, and I love your front yard."

"Call me Kylie," she replied, "and thank you for the compliment on the yard. It's popular out West I guess, but I thought I'd try it out. Less to mow, you know."

She paused for a moment and looked back at Bethany.

"I thought you were spending the evening with some friends from school." she added. "What happened?"

"She was," I interjected, "but they turned out to not be her friends after all. Or mine for that matter."

"What happened?" Kylie inquired again, looking back at me this time.

"Nothing that needs to be brought up right now." I replied. "I'm not trying to be impudent mind you, but it's for Beth to tell you when you're alone."

Kylie looked alarmed, but Bethany suddenly interrupted me.

"No. I want to tell her now, in front of you!" she exclaimed. "They set me up, so that Jack would see me naked. I thought he was part of it at first, but he wasn't. He was just as upset as I was. Then he broke up with Amy and asked me out instead. It was horrible, but then it got better. I ended up having a really nice time with him. That's why I invited him here to meet you. I thought he and I could watch some TV in my room or something."

"Or something..." Kylie repeated. "Look, you're both eighteen, so I'm not going to preach to you, but use your better judgment. You seem like a nice young man, and thank you for standing up for my daughter. Honor and chivalry are traits that are recognized in the Scots-Irish bloodline, and I see that in you as well. That speaks volumes about your character."

She paused for a moment, before continuing.

"So, who is this Amy, anyway?" she inquired.

"Well, until tonight, she was my girlfriend." I replied. "But after what she and her friends did, no more. I broke up with her for it, but if she was a dude, I'd have decked her."

Kylie chuckled at that.

"I'll bet you would at that." she said with a grin.

She turned to Bethany again.

"Do you want me to call the police?" she inquired.

"No." her daughter responded. "I don't think what she did was illegal, and I don't want to make a scene over it anyway. I just want to forget it."

"We'll get her back, don't worry." I assured Kylie. "I have a plan. Well, sort of."

"Oh? Do tell. I'm curious."

She seemed intrigued.

"I am too." Bethany added.

"Let's just say that I'm going to turn you into an intriguing Cinderella for the prom." I replied vaguely. "That is, if you'll go with me."

"Oh yes!" she burst out. "But what do you mean by an intriguing Cinderella? I'm no princess."

"Not yet," I answered, "but I'm going to turn you into one. I can see from your mother's features how pretty she is, and I think once you lose some weight, yours will sharpen up too. I'll get you slimmed down and toned up, and right before the prom, we'll both get some last minute makeovers, including getting your hair dyed a natural looking Irish red to really enhance those sharp features.

"Let's say that a few weeks out, I'll get some people to start dropping rumors about a mysterious masked couple who are going to show up for the prom." I suggested. "I'll work the details out as this all progresses, but we'll unveil the new you then. What do you say?"

"I love it!" Kylie chimed in enthusiastically.

"But how are we going to hide the fact that I'm losing weight?" Bethany inquired.

"You've been wearing dresses that make you look bigger than you are." I explained. "Everything just hangs off the large parts; namely your waist and boobs, and exaggerates everything else. There's a trick that bodybuilders use, so that people don't pick fights with them for looking big and muscular. They wear baggy clothes to hide it.

"So when we return to school, start wearing baggy pants - like sweatpants or ruffled skirts - and really loose shirts. As you lose weight, your boobs will get smaller too, so you'll probably have to start stuffing your bra. No one will pay any attention, as they're used to seeing you big. In their minds, you'll stay that way. It'll work like a Jedi mind trick."

"I like it." Kylie responded. "Beat them at their own game. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Keep her motivated when she starts going through sugar withdrawal." I suggested. "I'll coach her while we're working out together, but if you can cheer her on here at home, that would be great!"

"I'll do this!" Bethany asserted. "I'm psyched!"

She turned to me.

"Ready to watch some TV?" she inquired.

"Sure." I replied. "It was nice meeting you, Kylie."

"You too, Jack."

I followed Bethany to her room, and she closed the door behind us, locking it as she did so.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Just extra privacy." she responded. "Mom won't barge in, but I lock the door when I'm watching TV."

"Why?" I queried.

"Because I like to watch dirty movies late at night," she whispered, "and I like to rub myself and insert peeled cucumbers inside of me, while I'm watching people fuck. It feels good. Would you like to watch something dirty with me, Jack? You said you liked seeing me nude. We could take our clothes off and watch something really naughty, and you could look at me while you jerk off. Would you like that?"

I stared at her dumbfounded. Was this really the same quiet and demure girl that was so shy in school? I had liked what I'd seen earlier, and now her dirty talk was arousing me once more. I nodded in reply.

"Yes Beth. I'd love to see you nude again." I whispered back. "I'd love to squeeze your tits too, if it's okay."

"Mm-hmm; I'd like that." she said with a smile, as she began unbuttoning her flowered dress.

I began removing my clothes as well, and soon we were both completely undressed and facing one another. Once again, my penis stiffened at the sight of her large, round tits and bushy cunt. I reached out and squeezed her ample tits firmly; feeling their mass and weight in my hands as I fondled them.

"I love your cock." she whispered, as she reached out and grasped it in her fist. "Would you mind if I play with it?"

"Please do." I managed to croak, as she dropped to her knees and tugged it firmly in her hand.

It felt wonderful!

"Mmm," she whispered, "It's so big!"

"It feels nice." I whispered back. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum."

"No, not yet!" she insisted. "I want to try some of the things I've seen in those movies. I think I've learned a lot, but I've never done this before."

"Okay," I responded, "take your time. What else have you learned?"

"This." she answered, as she put her mouth over my cock and slid her lips up and down, flicking her tongue along the underside and stimulating my frenulum.

Bethany reached out and gently caressed my balls as she sucked my cock. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I whispered.

"Mm-hmm." she responded, unable to speak clearly with my dick in her mouth.

"Does that mean it's okay?" I inquired.

"Mm-hmm." she repeated.

I sighed deeply, as I ejaculated inside of her mouth. Spurt after spurt, after even more spurts erupted from my dick, and she seemed to be swallowing all of it. Damn, she WAS good! I finally stopped squirting, and she eventually pulled her mouth from my dick and sat up; smiling at me and gently licking her lips and clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, as she savored the flavor of my semen.

"I've never tasted cum before," she admitted, "but it wasn't that bad. Kind of creamy I guess. I'd certainly do that again if you'd like."

"Oh yes." I sighed. "I certainly would like that again, but now, why don't you let me make you feel good too?"

Bethany nodded in reply, and I leaned my head in to lick her clit and cunt. Before long, she was writhing about on the bed, and finally stuffed a corner of the pillow in her mouth as she bucked about wildly, to keeps her screams of pleasure to a minimum. Her spasms finally subsided, and she pulled the pillow from her mouth; her nostrils flared and her breathing heavy.

"Oh fuck, Jack!" she panted. "That felt so good!"

"Better than a cucumber?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, but I want to feel your cock in there too, to be sure." she replied. "Will you stay over?"

I was certainly surprised at the invitation, but nodded.

"Yes!" I asserted. "Dad's out of town, so I don't need to check in or anything."

"Good, then you can fuck me in the morning." Bethany promised. "Ha-ha, that sounds like a Diana Ross song, doesn't it? 'Fuck me in the mor-ning.'"

"I always sing it, 'Touch me in-appropriately.'" I giggled.

I lay down next to her, propping my head up with my hand as I leaned on my elbow, and we faced each other.

"I had a really nice time with you tonight." I said quietly. "I mean, after the horrible way it started."

"Me too." she responded. "Most especially after the way it all started. I can't believe they could be that mean, Jack, but I'm really glad you weren't in on it. I was crushed when I thought you were part of it."

"I would never do something like that." I asserted. "At least not first."

"What do you mean by that?" Bethany inquired. "'At least not first?'"

"I mean, payback's a bitch." I replied. "I would have never in a million years, thought to strip someone in front of others like that to humiliate them, but since they did it to you, I'd love to work that into the plan as well. The only problem is that while it worked beautifully in 'Zapped,' I don't have any telekinetic powers to blow everyone's clothes off at the prom, so we're going to have to do this another way. There's more ways to humiliate someone, then by exposing them nude, although that would be awesome."

"Well, I'll certainly love to be a part of whatever it is you have envisioned." she replied, as she turned off the little lamp on the nightstand.

I placed my arm around her midriff, and found one of her ample tits to fondle, as we drifted off to sleep. I awoke around 5:00 AM or so, as it was getting light, with a raging hard on. Bethany was laying on her back, sound asleep, and I decided to give her a nice wake-up call. I reached out and began rubbing her clit with my middle finger, stimulating her before she even awoke. By the time she opened her eyes, her cunt was sopping wet.

"Oh God, that feels nice!" she whispered. "What a way to wake up!"

I kept it up, and quite soon, she shivered as she came.

"Now," I said, as I moved in, "I want to fuck you all the way awake."

"Do it!" she whisper-shouted. "Fuck me, Jack! I want to lose my virginity with you."

"Guide me in." I said softly, as I put my dick into her labia. "Get me in your hole."

To my surprise, I was lined up perfectly, and I slid effortlessly into her slippery vagina. I sank all the way in, and paused for a moment with my cock all the way inside of her. We smiled at one another as we savored the moment.

"Ready?" I inquired.

"Yes." she replied. "Fuck me, and I want to feel you cum inside of me."

I began a smooth rhythm, and Bethany sighed blissfully as I slid my cock in and out of her hairy cunt. It wasn't long before I knew I was about to cum, and I let her know.

"Do it." she whispered. "I want to feel it squirting inside of my cunt."

I let loose with another healthy load, and I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting hard around my dick as I came inside of her. She was having another orgasm as well, and loving every second of it.

Out ardor finally subsided, and I dropped breathlessly alongside of her, taking one of her pudgy nipples in my mouth and sucking it vigorously.

"I felt it!" she exclaimed. "I felt it! It was so warm inside of me. Now it's dribbling out." she giggled. "Let's go take a shower so I can rinse out and not get pregnant. That would sure make people talk now, wouldn't it?"

"That it would." I agreed, as we got out of bed. "We want them talking for other reasons."

"Mom sleeps in on Saturdays," Bethany informed me, "so we can sneak into the bathroom without getting dressed."

A few minutes later, we were enjoying a nice, hot shower and cleaning up. After towel drying our hair and brushing it into place, Bethany cautiously opened the door and glanced around.

"Let's go!" she urged. "The coast is clear."

Well it was clear - at least when she said that - until we got to the end of the hall and Kylie suddenly opened her bedroom door and stepped out; catching us both standing there without so much as a stitch on. She gave me a full look-over and nodded approvingly.

"I see you stayed over." she commented dryly. "Get dressed. Jack, I'd like to speak with you."