The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth, I promise you, I had no idea." I explained. "She invited me over to take her to the movies. It looks she duped me as well. I am so sorry. You have no idea. I have no idea how you must feel right now, but please know that I had nothing to do with it, I promise you."

I removed my typical 80s cotton duster and handed it to her. She took it with her left hand, while still trying to cover her massive knockers with the other arm.

"Here," I offered, extending my hand, "let me help you up."

"Please don't look at me." Bethany implored. "Please Jack. I'm so ashamed."

"Don't be." I said gently, as I lifted her to her feet.

"But you saw me nude!" she exclaimed. "You saw all of my fat, and my disgusting boobs and my cunt!"

"I kind of like what I see." I admitted, staring at her tits and unclothed body. "You're not really fat Beth; just a bit overweight. Most of your body fat is in your tits. Sure, you're a bit big, but everything is still tight. If you lose weight, nothing will droop. The dresses you wear make you look bigger than you are, and you see yourself as fatter than you really are."

"But you saw me naked!" she protested. "I'm so embarrassed, Jack."

"Would it make you feel any better if I showed you my dick?" I inquired, trying to shed some levity on the situation.

"Okay." she responded.

What?! Was she serious?

"For real?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. Show me your dick."

I shrugged and pulled my jeans down, exposing my cock to her. It immediately began to stiffen, as I stared at her massive mammaries.

"You're getting hard." Bethany whispered, staring as intently at my penis as I was at her enormous tits.

"I told you, I like what I see." I whispered back. "Put the duster on and let's get out of here."

"But we're locked in." she replied.

"Open the door!" I bellowed, as I pulled my jeans back up.

I heard some muffled laughter from the other side, and Amy's voice.

"How do you like your fat girlfriend now?" she guffawed. "Isn't she sexy?"

"I said, open this fucking door, or I'm going to kick the son of a bitch down!" I roared.

I had fully healed by this point, and the strength training had put me back to where I'd been before the accident, maybe in even better shape. I was more than capable of kicking it off the hinges, and Amy obliged. I heard the bolt slide back and the door opened.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I demanded, as Bethany fled to the bathroom to put her clothes back on.

"Oh come on, Jack!" she laughed. "It was just a joke. Let's go. We can still make the movie."

"That was no joke." I snarled. "That was the meanest, most despicable thing I've ever seen anyone do to another person. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"It was a joke!" Amy protested, suddenly realizing just how pissed I actually was. "It was funny, wasn't it, Girls?"

"No it wasn't!" I snapped, as Bethany returned and handed my duster back.

I put it back on and glared at Amy.

"You and I are done, you fucking cunt!"

I turned to Bethany and put my arm around her waist, ushering her toward the door.

"Come on," I said quietly, "let's go."

"Fine! Take your fat girlfriend and leave!" Amy screamed, slamming the door behind us. "I don't want you anymore anyway!"

"Are you okay?" I asked, as we headed down the front walk.

"Yes," she replied, "thank you."

"It's only 6:30." I observed, looking at my Swatch. "Since I'm obviously not going to the movies with Amy tonight - or ever again for that matter - you want to maybe head over to Bud's Burger Shack and get something to eat?"

Bethany smiled broadly, and nodded.

"That would be nice, yes." she responded.

"Good, I'll meet you there." I said with a smile.

"Wait!" she called a bit timidly, as we went in opposite directions. "Are you just doing this because you feel sorry for me?"

"Not at all!" I hollered back. "I'm asking you out because I like you, and I'd like to think of this as a date."

And that is how I asked my wife and mother of our four children, Beth, out on our first date. But this is nowhere near the end of the story, my friends. Oh no, not by a long shot! We still had the rest of the summer and most of our senior year, to exact revenge on Amy and her cadre of cackling cunts. You'll hear exactly how it all went down, so stay tuned.

12