The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack gets an unexpected bombshell to drop on Amy at the prom.
4.3k words
4.71
3.6k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at Mr. Hunter in surprise.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed. "You guys want in on this?"

"Believe it or not, Jack," he responded with an amused smile, "Peg and I were actually your age once. I know thirty years seems like forever to you now, but one day you'll both look back on this and relay the story to your grandchildren.

"Peg and I were both in the first class to graduate from this school. Nothing exciting happened back then. This was mostly a tech school in those days. It was nothing but farm kids trying to learn a skill, so they didn't have to bust this red clay for a living. Our greatest prank was writing 'Merry Christmas and a Crappy New Year' across the front windows with a bar of soap. Things were different back then.

"Then all of a sudden, a lot of us started getting draft notices. Off to Korea to fight the forgotten war. I was never called up - thank God - and Peg and I finished college, got married and came back here to continue the chain.

"Then, things changed. Race riots and this school integrating with the Black high school in '64, anti-war rhetoric during Vietnam... Kids changed. Everything changed. In the late 70s, kids really started forming groups that picked on the weaker kids, even here. Peg and I have seen so many kids tormented over the years, but there's really nothing we can do, unless the students come forward, and you both know what that's like.

"So, this our way of helping you behind the scenes, to right a wrong. I still don't know what happened, but it had to be pretty serious for you to ditch Amy Kellenbach and plot something this off the wall crazy - and yet brilliant - at the same time."

"They stripped me." Bethany mumbled. "Is that serious enough for you?"

I was stunned that she divulged this, but nowhere near as stunned as the two adults standing in front of us.

"What?!" Mrs. Hunter demanded. "Who stripped you? Where did this happen and when?"

"Amy and her friends." Bethany replied. "In front of Jack, too. They left me standing there without any clothes on to face him. I wanted to die, but Jack covered me up and got me out of there, and broke up with Amy for what she'd done to me. That's when we went to Bud's and met you two. It had just happened. That's why I was so distant."

The Hunters were speechless for a few seconds, as they tried to absorb what Bethany had just revealed.

"They stripped me," she repeated, "to embarrass the fat chick. Well, this chick is going to show them who has the better body now!"

"Where did this happen?" Mr. Hunter demanded.

"At Amy's house." I replied. "They invited both of us over at the same time to set it up. I know what you're wondering, and no, there is no way to tie it to a school event. It was just a bunch of friends at her house; not a school-related club or anything."

"Dang!" he exclaimed. "If only there was something to link it to school somehow, I could take action against them."

"There isn't." I responded ruefully. "That's why we didn't say anything to you about it before. We wanted to handle it on our own."

"We understand completely." Mrs. Hunter said quietly. "It must have taken a lot of composure on both of your behalves to not go all 'Carrie' on them for prom night. I mean, you're not, right?"

I laughed.

"No, like I said, this is going to be an 'I told you so' moment, where we both unmask to Mr. Roboto. Then, everyone can see her true identity. The ugly duckling will have transformed into a beautiful swan. We've been taking professional dancing lessons, so we're going to own the floor. And speaking of that, if you can hook me up with everyone involved; renting the place, the DJ; all of that, I want to take over with a private party afterwards. I need to coordinate with the DJ for the unveiling music and what to play after the official prom ends. I'll get a bond to cover everything as well. Can you help me to get in touch with all of the entities involved?"

"Sure thing!" Mr. Hunter exclaimed enthusiastically. "I see the angle you're coming from now. I like it."

"There's a few details I still have to work out, but Beth is going to reveal what they did to her." I continued. "That is going to be the icing on the cake, when Amy and her ilk are exposed, no pun intended, for what they did. I think she'll get a taste of her own medicine if a bunch of kids shun her for it. The school paper is going to be there too, so it will get around school faster than a coachwhip snake."

"There have been bullies in school as long as there has been school." Mrs. Hunter chimed in. "Sometimes it's violent, and sometimes it's just teasing, but this would send a message. For Bethany to publicly relate what happened to her, would shame all of those involved. It might give others the courage to come out if they've been bullied as well. I commend you for having the courage to do this, Bethany."

My hot little redhead smiled in reply.

"We're going to do the expose' during the after party." I explained. "That way, it's all on me, and you can't be held accountable for any reactions. You'll be my guests at that point. Is that cool?"

"Most definitely." Mr. Hunter responded. "I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing a bully get their tail handed to them after all of these years."

"Is it okay if I make an announcement about the party during the morning address on Monday?" I inquired.

"I don't see why not." Mr. Hunter replied. "Just keep it low key. It will give me an opportunity to address the masked couple issue as well. I don't want a bunch of copycats showing up; maybe to cause trouble."

"That's a good idea," I agreed, "and I can hire some event security to be there just in case. I know it's not in your budget."

"Just out of curiosity, how are you able to afford all of this?" Mrs. Hunter inquired. "I mean, the after party, security; I assume you're renting a limousine as well?"

"Actually, I'm toying with the idea of renting a Lamborghini," I answered, "but that might be a bit too obvious. There aren't too many students who can afford to rent a Countache. A lot of students will be renting limos, so it won't draw any extra attention as to who we might be, too early."

I turned to Bethany.

"What do you think, Babe?" I inquired. "Limo or Lambo?"

"Since you're going to be dressed in the latest fashion and not a tux, I really think the Countache would look great." she replied.

"But how are you affording all of this, Jack?!" Mrs. Hunter burst out. "This is going to cost thousands of dollars!"

"I got a nice settlement from the accident." I explained. "Like mid seven figures. Don't worry, I'm not blowing it. This is only coming out of the interest. I have a really good financial adviser and investment banker to keep me in line, if I start getting a bit wild in my spending habits. So, we'll see you on Monday?"

"Yes, and I'll see you first thing in the morning when you get here." Mr. Hunter replied. "Let's get your announcement out."

I shook his hand and gave Peg a quick hug, and we exited the classroom.

"We have a busy weekend." Bethany observed, as we headed for my car.

About that time, a familiar looking bright red Mustang came racing around the nearly empty parking lot. It belonged to Ken, and Amy was hanging out the window. They must have been waiting on us to come out.

"Hey look, it's a Number Ten!" she hollered. "A skinny one, and a big, fat zero!"

It was a good line, I'll have to admit, but it would have played out a lot better during the morning, when the lot was full and there were plenty of other students around to hear it. But then again, Amy was beautiful; not intelligent. Bethany looked at me and grinned, as I flipped the car off. Ken screeched to a stop and backed up, rolling the window down as he stopped.

"Was that directed at me or her?" he demanded, as he started to open the driver side door to accost me.

I immediately and forcefully, pushed it shut in response and stuck my head in the window.

"Take your pick." I said coolly yet quietly. "First of all, Mr. and Mrs. Hunter are standing over there by the exit. I don't think either of us want to get suspended for fighting, and risk missing the prom. Second, my beef isn't with you. It's between your girlfriend and mine."

"Why would you dump THIS for THAT?" Ken inquired, pointing first at Amy and then at Bethany.

"You'll find out soon enough." I replied. "In the meantime, let's both stay out of their business, okay? You and I have never had issues before, so let's not start now. Cool?"

Ken nodded.

"Fair enough." he answered.

I leaned back out from the window, and he took off. I know he was standing up for his girl and that was fine. I mean, I had just done the same thing, but he and I both knew it would be a hell of a fight if we ever got into it. He was a big son of a B, and if he got hold of me, he could give me a real hurting. On the other hand, I had been taking Dim Mak for several months as part of my rehab, and could probably knock him cold before he got close enough. For now, however, it was over.

We headed over to Bethany's house to spend the weekend, as Dad was out of town for another month-long stint, and it was kind of nice to have a mother figure of sorts in Kylie. She and I got along extremely well, and if weren't dating her daughter, I'll admit I wouldn't have hesitated to do her. What an amazing mother-in-law she would make if Bethany and I ever got married! No bad blood stereotypes with her!

Bethany retreated to her room to change out of her bulky school clothes, and into something more comfortable and (hopefully) revealing. We had stopped at the market on the way in to pick up some porterhouse steaks for grilling, so I opened the refrigerator to put them away, as Kylie approached me from behind. She placed her hands on my shoulders and rubbed them firmly, as she whispered into my ear.

"How was school today?" she inquired in a soft voice.

"It was good." I responded. "Mr. and Mrs. Hunter figured out that we are going to be the masked couple, so we shared everything with them."

She looked at me in surprise as I turned around.

"Are they going to stop it?" she asked.

"No," I replied, as Bethany returned; wearing a bikini top and white shorts.

"Hi Mom!" she greeted Kylie, overhearing the last part. "They're all for it, as long as we don't spring anything on them and surprise them too."

"They said that as long as we let them know how it's all going to play out, they're actually looking forward to it as well." I added. "What a surprise, huh?"

"Well, Mr. Hunter is a cool guy." Bethany responded. "Remember when someone egged the school and TPed the trees out front last year? He said the toilet paper was in good fun and would wash out in the rain, but the eggs were just mean. He wasn't even mad about the toilet paper!"

"It sounds like you have some good people in your corner then." Kylie observed. "By the way, I have that designer coming by tomorrow to measure you up and get an idea of what you have in mind for a dress. And Jack, you and I need to hit some stores to get the Leif Garret look going. The Tannery West has some awesome leather jeans, and I think maybe Chess King or some other place might have the perfect shirt to set it off."

"Sounds good to me." I agreed. "Maybe you and I could hit the mall while Beth's getting measured and discussing what she wants with the designer."

"A guy that likes going to the mall..." Kylie said with a smile. "There's a keeper, Beth. Oh, by the way, you shouldn't put those steaks in the fridge, Jack. Let them warm up first. Season them now and let them sit for a couple hours at the least. Even better, we can have them tomorrow instead. They'll be a lot more tender that way."

"Mom used to date a New York steakhouse chef when she was in Manhattan." Bethany offered. "That's one of the secrets to tender beef."

"I did not know that." I replied, reaching back into the refrigerator to remove the meat. "Just put them on the counter then?"

"No." Kylie answered, retrieving a large carving platter from one of the cabinets. "Unwrap them now and season them. Let them sit out until we go to bed and stick them in the fridge overnight. Take them back out in the morning and let them sit at room temp all day. Don't cover them at all."

"It won't hurt them?" I asked in surprise. "They won't dry out or go bad?"

"Nope, the enzymes will break them down, and it will be like dry aged beef." she explained. "Trust me, once you do your steak this way, you'll never go another route again. In the high end steakhouses, they fry them in butter instead of grilling them, but you'll see how tender and flavorful they are this way, even on the grill. Unless you burn them or dry them out."

She paused for a moment before finishing.

"DON'T burn them, or dry them out, Jack."

"Okay, then what can we do for dinner tonight instead?" I inquired.

"I can make a grilled chicken salad." Bethany suggested.

"We can eat out by the pool." Kylie added. "It's still warm enough, I think. The pool's heated anyway, so if it gets a bit chilly, we can take a dip or just come back inside."

"Fuck, I'd like to take a dip in her." I thought to myself.

I remembered how she had looked at me when she saw me naked, and the subtle shoulder rubbing, whispering and mall suggestion just a few minutes ago. Was she really going be THAT sort of a mother-in-law? It would be nice, but I certainly didn't think that Bethany would approve. Either way, I had other things to worry about at the moment, like focusing on Bethany's revenge against Amy and her friends on prom night.

Dinner went well, and as the sun went down, it did begin to get a bit chilly. We were about to come back inside - when in the distance - a screech of brakes could be heard, followed by a metallic crash and a dull thump. As if on cue, the power went out; leaving us in the dark.

"Someone hit a pole." I observed. "Power'll be out for at least an hour, I reckon."

"Let's go for a swim then." Kylie suggested. "It'll warm us up."

"I don't have a bathing suit." I pointed out.

"So?" she responded. "It's getting dark out. Nobody can see us. Besides, I do it all the time."

With that, she began removing her clothes. Bethany and I looked at one another and shrugged, and we began undressing as well. One by one, we all slipped into the warm water of the heated pool and started frolicking around.

I had never swum nude before, and I really liked the sensation of the water as it passed over my genitals. It was arousing, and I immediately understood why so many people love to go skinny dipping. I was pulled out of my thoughts, however, as something soft hit me on the side of the head and splashed into the pool. It was a beach ball, tossed at me by Kylie, and she was laughing as she leaned back and kicked herself around the pool.

"Having fun, Jack?" she inquired, turning over and swimming toward me. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"It does." I agreed, treading water as she approached me.

I reached out and picked the ball up, punching it with my right hand - back in her direction - as Bethany joined us. We all hit the ball around for several minutes, laughing and really enjoying ourselves and the situation at hand.

In the dark, I couldn't see all of the details that I would really liked to have a visual of, but it was still a bit of a thrill to be this close to her, and the both of us fully nude. I was beginning to wonder how of this was going to proceed, when the lights inside the house suddenly flickered back on. A few seconds later, the delayed sound of a faint pop could be heard in the distance, as a lineman touched the broken ends of the power lines together, fusing them in an arcing, explosive jolt. Kylie grinned at me in the feeble light.

"I guess we'll never know what would have happened next." she commented, before swimming over to the shallow end and climbing out of the pool.

Enough light was emanating from the house to illuminate her nude body, and she was perfect! If this was any indication of how Bethany was going to turn out as she got older, I was definitely in for a treat over the next few decades; that was a certainty.

"What did you mean by that?" I inquired.

She looked at me without answering, but gave a mysterious "I don't know what you're talking about" look and shrugged, before picking her clothes up and heading back into the house.

"I think Mom has the hots for you, Jack." Beth observed, as Kylie disappeared into the kitchen.

"I don't want to be a point of strife between you if that's the case." I responded. "I love you, Beth. I like your mom a lot too, but I don't think I've done anything to lead her on."

"You haven't." she replied. "It'll pass, but she'll always feel close to you, even if you and I stay the course. You're too young for her for anything permanent, first of all, and she would never do anything to come between us, but she'll probably flirt with you from time to time. It's just her nature. She doesn't mean anything by it."

"Has she done this with any of your other boyfriends?" I inquired.

Beth laughed.

"Jack, YOU are my first and only boyfriend." she said. "I've seen how she is around other guys though. She's just really extroverted and doesn't really realize she can go too far at times.

"Mom's dated some highly influential people in New York and L.A., and those people tend to be a little looser, if you catch my meaning. Hollywood especially. If you don't play by certain rules, you don't get the gigs. She's not a slut or anything, but she did bend the rules a couple of times. That's how she got on "the Edge of Darkness" and "Oil Magnates."

"I thought she was a model and did some commercials." I said in a confused voice. "She was an actress too?"

"She spent about seven years on soaps." Beth responded. "She was 'series regular.' She appeared in a couple thousand episodes. My mother was Danielle 'Cinnamon' O'Shea and Shannon Bryant on those two shows. She just does the modeling and occasional commercial to stay busy now."

I was shocked. I had been too young to remember her, even if I had watched soap operas back then, so it never dawned on me.

"You've never told anyone at school?" I asked incredulously. "Why?"

"I didn't want people liking me because my mother is famous." she replied. "If they didn't like me for who I am, they shouldn't be my friends anyway."

That was a great point. We put our clothes back on and wandered back inside. I couldn't help but look at Kylie a bit differently now. She sensed something was up, and addressed it immediately in typical Kylie Easton fashion.

"There's something on your mind, Jack." she stated. "Spill it."

"Beth just told me who you are." I answered. "I didn't know you used to be a soap star."

"And I didn't know you had a lot of money either, when I first met you, and yet I liked you for who you are. So you understand I guess." she responded. "I guess that makes us even. No more secrets, okay?"

I nodded.

"Why don't you two call it a night?" Kylie suggested. "The mall opens at Nine, and I want to get an early start on your new wardrobe for Revenge Night. Beth, Camille will be here around Ten to measure you for your dress. She's got a new line of metallic, glitter dresses coming out, and she's going to let you debut the look via your prom dress."

The following morning found my future mother-in-law and myself at the high-end mall located on the trendy side of town. We spent several hours wandering through some of the most exclusive shops in the area, and by the time we left, I had dropped close to a thousand clams on a snug, well-fitting pair of leather jeans, a chrome belt that was made up of sprockets and chains, the newest style of bloused shirt with frilly sleeves, a pair of black suede boots with fringed tops, a silk cape and a matching pair of sequin-studded velvet masks.

12