All Comments on 'The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 04'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

The story is getting better. AAAA++++

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Glad to see you back with another chapter, can't wait for the reveal

IbeSteveIbeSteveover 1 year ago

Love it. Looking forward to the next part.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good so far. How many chapters are you planning and are they all written and submitted yet?

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 1 year agoAuthor

@muskyboy; I am not certain how many chapters this will be. I write these the same way I write novels. I have a good idea how the story will progress and then write the ending. I then fit everything else in between to fall as it may. When I was writing for a cop show, sometimes I'd commit the crime and then throw a bunch of random clues out there that I would then have to solve myself as the episode progressed. Even I didn't know how it was going to end, but these series tend to be laid out. For hose of you who follow my style of writing, I think you have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen to Amy at the Prom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.