The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were exiting the mall, I was surprised to see one of Amy's cohorts on her way in. Her name was Sadie, and she was one of the cunts who had shamed Beth that night at Amy's house. Luckily, all of my new gear was in shopping bags, and not visible to give away who I would be in three weeks. I glared at her, and she dropped her gaze as we passed. A few seconds later, however, she called my name.

"Jack, please wait up." she said desperately. "I need to talk to you."

I glanced at Kylie, and we both stopped.

"Friend of yours?" she inquired.

"Hell no!" I snapped. "She's one of the bitches that was part of Beth's prank."

Kylie bristled, and I could see her hackles raising, as she was about to confront one of her daughter's bullies. A redheaded mama bear is not one to piss off.

"Jack," Sadie said quietly, "I need to talk to you."

"You have a lot of nerve!" I growled. "After what you did to Beth!"

"I know," she agreed, her voice quavering, "and I am so sorry! I didn't know what was going to happen, I swear. Amy gave me the camcorder and-"

"What?!" I snarled. "You videotaped it?"

Sadie nodded, and dropped her gaze once again.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." she explained. "What we did was wrong, and I felt so horrible afterwards. I think some of the other girls feel the same way. I made a copy of the tape in case Amy destroyed it. We didn't know if you were going to call the cops or not, and it was evidence.

"I think you should have it. I don't know what you can do with it, but if I can help I will. I am so, so sorry, Jack."

"It's not me you need to tell." I said sternly. "Do you realize the psychological damage you could have caused to Beth? Thank God, she's got a strong will and a loving and understanding mother."

"I'll apologize to Bethany on Monday at school." Sadie promised. "Will you tell her mom that I'm sorry for me? I'll never see her, so maybe you can let her know for me?"

I glanced at Kylie, and I could see her grappling with all of this in her head. She reflected for a moment, and then addressed Sadie directly.

"You already have." she responded.

"I don't understand." the girl sputtered.

"This isn't my mother." I explained. "This is Kylie, Beth's mother."

"What you did to my daughter is inexcusable!" Kylie said in a strong voice. "But it takes a lot of courage to admit when you have done something wrong, and I commend you for that."

"Where is that tape, Sadie?" I inquired. "I have a VERY good use for it."

"In the trunk of my car." she replied. "I didn't know what to do with it. If you want, I'll give it to you right now."

I nodded, and we followed her out to the parking lot where her powder blue Mustang II was sitting. She opened the short trunk and fished around for a few seconds.

"Here it is." she said, holding the video cassette out.

It had been bouncing around her trunk for a few months, so the cardboard case was a bit scuffed up, but the tape itself shouldn't have been affected. I took it from her and nodded.

"Thank you, Sadie." I responded. "Don't worry, I'll make certain that all of the right people see this."

Sadie closed the trunk and got into the car - too upset to even go shopping anymore - and drove away; leaving me with Kylie and the tape.

"Smoking gun?" she inquired.

I licked my index finger and touched it to the cassette case, making a sizzling sound with my tongue and teeth as I made contact with the cardboard sheathing.

"That would be an understatement." I replied. "I think we just found the perfect reveal for the prom!"

12