The Nude Therapist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do?" Jimmy asked, his eyes still wide as saucers.

"Yes I do." Sue replied. "Go ahead and get undressed, Jimmy. You can pleasure yourself while we talk if you'd like. I like touching myself when I'm nude too, so maybe we could share it together."

"Okay."

He slowly removed his clothes and stared at his therapist when he was finished; his raging hard on poking out at her like a cop directing traffic. Sue began touching her clit and gently rubbing it, encouraging the poor guy to do the same.

"Does it feel good?" she inquired.

"Uh huh."

"Sit down and relax then." she continued soothingly.

He did as he was told and reclined against the back of the couch. Sue approached and sat next to him.

"Would you like to touch my breasts?" she asked softly, as he continued tugging on his cock. "They feel very different from anything else you've ever held in your hands before."

He reached out and gingerly brushed his left palm across her right breast as he continued jerking with his right hand. Sue's nipple stiffened reactively to the sensation and he gently squeezed her firm tit, savoring the feeling in his hand. As he felt more at ease and closer to ejaculation, he kneaded her boob harder, and leaned in to suck her left nipple. Sue let him, as breasts aren't sex organs and there was nothing truly sexual about what was going on. Jimmy's squeezing intensified, and he cried out slightly, as he reached orgasm. Sue felt something warm and wet hit her bare belly, and she knew he'd ejaculated on her. It wasn't on purpose, so it wasn't his fault. His squeezing lessened, and he let go of her nipple with his lips. He leaned back against the couch, panting heavily, and Sue smiled.

"Good Boy." she whispered soothingly. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes." he whispered back. "Thank you."

"You're quite welcome." she replied with another smile. "Now that you're relaxed, why don't we try and work through your awkwardness with the ladies? In fact, I think that from here on out, I'll encourage all of my patients to do this before we start. It might require a double session, but if you're up for it, I certainly am. Something tells me I'll start getting pretty busy very soon. You WILL refer me to all of your friends now, won't you Jimmy?"

Sue handed him a box of tissues so he could clean himself up, and he nodded.

"You bet!" he said excitedly. "There's a ton of guys on campus just like me. Girls too. Can I send girls to you too?"

"Take some cards and hand them out to anyone you want." Sue replied cheerfully. "As long as they can afford my services, I'll be glad to help anyone with their problems. Now Jimmy, let's get down to business."

She listened to him gush his feelings out for almost thirty minutes, before it was time to end the session. He seemed disappointed it was over, but eager to return as soon as possible to pour his heart (and semen) out to her.

Once he was gone, Sue lay on the couch herself, placing one foot over the top of the couch and the other on the floor, and began rubbing her clit. This was her lunch break, and she was going to use at least part of it to release all the pent up sexual energy that was charging her body. She fell into a deep state of pleasure and relaxation as she continued masturbating to thoughts of what had happened earlier; particularly with Cheryl. She was surprised at herself for having been turned on by another woman like that. She sighed deeply, and it was at that moment that Daphne opened the door and walked in.

"Doctor Taylor, I- oh my god!" she burst out. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know! I didn't mean to-!"

"It's okay, Daphne." Sue interrupted. "I was just releasing some sexual tension, that's all. As long as you don't mind my continuing in front of you, what was it you needed?"

"I just wanted to let you know that your 1:00 o'clock canceled." Daphne replied, staring intently at her boss. "So you, umm, have plenty of time to finish up."

"Good." Sue sighed. "I'm so comfy right now."

"May I join you?" Daphne suddenly blurted out.

"Sure." her employer sighed ecstatically. "Go lock the front door and come on back."

Her receptionist left the room, and Sue slipped her pumps off, leaving her fully nude. When Daphne returned, she was already unbuttoning her own blouse, and was soon undressed and playing with herself. She joined Sue on the couch, and the two embraced tightly.

"How much time do we have?" Sue inquired.

"Almost ninety minutes." Daphne sighed, as her hands found Sue's tits. "We have plenty of time."

"Good." Sue replied, as her secretary's tongue darted around her labia. "I'm going to be conducting business in the nude from here on out. You're more than welcome to wear the same attire as me from here on out if you'd like. Oh shit, Daphne, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, you're going to get a raise for this!"

12