The Nude Waitress 02 - The New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Ben," I said.

I didn't want to beg him, especially in front of those two, but I thought about the potential of everyone seeing me out there and what that could do... to me... my kids... my life.

"You know, I need to run to the bathroom for a sec. Gotta tinkle," said Ben.

It was a weird thing to say and I guessed he was just dragging things out to make me sweat. I cocked my hip and crossed my arms over my chest expecting that I could wait until he had his... "moment". But if I had had a million years to prepare, I would not have been ready for what he said next.

"Why don't you come with and we can see how well you assist."

I think my jaw dropped again. Jessica and Candace snickered and I looked like I had been asked to lick out a used ashtray.

"Wh... what?" I said slowly.

"You know, come with me, hold it for me."

I couldn't believe it.

"Unless you want me to just go ahead and vote with nature calling."

That did it for me.

"No, I'll, uh, assist you," I said and uncrossed my arms and, with my big unrestrained boobs bumping and knocking, followed him out of the office.

We walked into the men's room and Ben stopped in front of the urinal. Even then I wasn't sure exactly what he wanted me to do. He looked over his shoulder.

"Well, I know it's big Renee, but you are not going to be able to hold it from back there."

I walked around and stood next to him slightly in front as he moved closer to the tall porcelain trough.

"Okay, unzip me."

I reached across and uzipped his fly.

"Now get him out of there."

I reached into his shorts and pulled out his big seasluglike cock. It was as big and heavy as I remembered from the night before, even though it was all soft and more relaxed looking now. I stood there staring down at it with it sort of draped across my upturned hand just behind the head.

"Aim it. I don't want you making a mess in here," he said.

I changed my hand's position, gripped it and pointed it down and toward the urinal.

"That's it." Then he sort of sighed and seemed to generally relax.

A second later, I felt the odd dynamic tension of the underside, like a small garden hose being turned on. Then... he was going... while I held his cock. In a weird way it was more humiliating and intimate than him seeing me naked or telling me how to groom my pussy, or even sucking his cock.

I felt so violated, just doing that. He really did have to go too and it went on for a long time. All the while, I stood there watching "it". Finally, the stream slowed and then stopped. He looked at me.

"Now I need you to shake it, Renee," said Ben.

I was beyond any experience here so I shook it.

"Not quite that hard," he said.

I did it gently.

"Good now... tuck him in."

I started to put it back in his pants when he seemed to get an idea.

"Wait, before you do, when you tuck your little darlings in, you give them a kiss right?"

I looked at him like had he lost his mind.

"Oh come on, Ben," I protested.

He turned toward me, his cock still resting in my hand.

"Okay, but I was on the verge of voting your way. I mean we will be working together, or I should say you'll be working for me. Under me. If you can't follow orders any better than this..."

He waited. I think he saw what those words did to me, because his penis seemed to twitch and lengthen a little. It did it again as I bent over and gently pressed my lips against the head and... kissed.

"That-a-girl," he said as I slipped his fat cock back into his pants and zipped him up.

It was a new and different kind of low. He turned and walked past me and opened the door. Then like a complete gentleman - in a way even more mocking given what I had just done - he waited for me to exit first.

We walked back into the office. The looks on their faces told me that Jessica and Candace had been beyond amused at my little demonstration of submission.

"Well, all better, Ben? Did Renee prove handy?" asked Jessica.

A second later she and Candace broke out laughing. I just stood there turning red, unable to offer a single thing in rebuttal or to emotionally protect myself. I wanted to scream.

Ben just grinned.

"Oh yeah, she was great," he said.

They broke out in giggles again.

"Well, glad she has the talents necessary for the job," choked out Candace, looking right at me to rub the humiliation in even more.

"Yeah, I think so."

He looked on the verge of saying something more when Jessica suddenly leaned over and eyeing me, whispered something in his ear. I could tell it wasn't something good from my perspective, as his face split in a wide grin.

Ben sat down in his chair as Jessica picked up a golf pencil and note pad and set it on the front of Ben's desk right in front of where I stood.

"It would probably be a good idea to see how well you do at taking some dictation," said Jessica

I just stared at her.

"I mean, you will be supporting me here in the office and there are some correspondence duties," added Ben happily.

I wasn't sure where this was going.

"Fine," I said kind of curtly and reached for the pad and pencil.

"Uh... no," said Jessica before my hand reached the office materials. "Come around to Ben's side of the desk."

A chuckle escaped the two women as if it were a big joke and they just couldn't hold it in anymore. All I could think was they wouldn't. But deep down I knew they would.

I walked around the desk and standing right in front of where Ben was seated, leaned across the desk to get the pencil and pad. As I did the skirt rode up until, the cool air told me he was getting a comprehensive look up my crotch from his seat. I started to pull the pad and pencil toward me, but heard Jessica clear her throat.

"Yes?" I said looking up from that awkward posture -- bent over straight-legged, with my big boobs mashed against the desk top.

"Why don't you just take your dictation test, like that?" she said

Then she and Candace hurried around to the other side and sat in the office chairs so they ware almost eye level, facing me. Even before I heard the squeak of Ben's chair as he stood up, I knew what was coming. I was furious, conflicted. I hated the idea of cheating on my incarcerated husband, with Ben Gossage especially, but I was trapped.

I heard his pants unzip followed by the soft drop of his shorts and underwear. In front of me, Jessica and Candace looked like they were on the verge of hilarity. I was going to get it from behind across the desk, as I took dictation and they were going to witness every second of it. I wanted to sob at the injustice and humiliation of it, but I wasn't about to give those two the satisfaction.

Instead I just stared back at them as I felt his hands flip the pleated skirt edges up onto my back.

"Okay now," said Ben as he pressed the big head of his erect cock against my unprotected shaved pussy. He gave a slight thrust and I felt it push in so that the full head was well into my vagina.

"Take this down," he said. "To whom..." He started thrusting. "...it may..."

He withdrew a finishing the stroke.

"Concern..."

He pushed back in going all the way. It was a lot to deal with. He was big, much bigger than my husband and the sensation of being invaded like that, something that big and insistent, pushing against the walls of my pussy was so intense.

I grunted.

"You're not getting this down," said Candace pointing at the pad.

Both she and Jessica had a very bitchy, sorority-initiater type smile on their faces. They really intended for me to try and take down the letter as he fucked me in front of them.

Sadly, I started writing as he grabbed my hips and began his thrusting in earnest. In between thrusts he gasped out words and in between thrusts I scrawled the letters in a scratchy jagged penmanship that looked like I was trying to write on the surface of a moving desk.

"Thank you for..."

I scrawled as he bumped my cervix.

"Your interest in..."

My eyes bugged at the deep intrusive sensation. Jessica and CandAce almost fell off their chairs laughing.

"Helloooooo... Ben!" laughed Jessica, reading the meaning of my shocked expression.

"Our new entertainment services..." he continued, breathing hard.

I worked the pencil as a terrible sensation hit me. Ben's penis was scraping along the supersensitive, primitively undeniable, area inside my vagina that's right under the bladder.

"Oh... my... God," said Jessica, pointing at the spreading flush on my face and neck. "She's getting turned on."

"Way to go, Ben," said Candace. "She really seems to like the new... position."

"We would be happy..." gasped Ben.

They both giggled as I took another thrust across my g spot and showed it.

"To provide you a list of services..."

I could barely write; it was getting to me, despite my will.

"And prices..."

It was getting harder for him to talk and he was really going at it now. Even if I hadn't been feeling what I was, I would have had a hard time writing as he was vigorously hammering in and out of my slick vagina. My breasts were dragging back and forth on the desk, sending little currents of stimulation through my nipples and his targeting, albeit accidentally, of my most reactive areas inside had me barely able to scrawl the words at all.

"Upon request..."

At that he growled and began to give me a furious, lusty fucking that was way too much for me to take. It was out of control. He was suddenly going in and out of me with a kind of wild fury like some old bull. If anything, the driving piston of his penis was slamming away even faster, deeper and harder. I was starting to lose it. My mouth hung open mindlessly, and my fingers spread apart in an involuntary reaction as the crescendo of a building orgasm began to mount. The pencil slipped from out of my grip and clattered across the desk as I grabbed the edge for stability.

"Looks like someone is really into their work," laughed Candace with a kind of vicious fascination.

"Or something of her work is really into her," laughed Jessica.

I hated them, but I was beyond even being able to think about that as my orgasm ablated any rational thought and and then spilled out of me in a pathetic, groaning whine.

At just that moment Ben let go with a monster climax of his own. He slammed into me and tensed as his cock began a jerking spasm that I could feel in my very soul. A second later he flooded my pussy with an ocean of semen and collapsed onto my back flattening me between his considerable bulk and the desk.

For a moment we stayed like that, then I tried to take a breath. Ben was a heavy guy, with a fairly good sized beer belly, and completely relaxed like that, he was too heavy. I opened my eyes wide and found the mocking grins of Jessica and Candace staring back at me.

"She suddenly doesn't look quite so happy, does she?" Candace said to Jessica.

"Why no, I don't believe she does, but Ben certainly is having a lovely time."

They dissolved in giggles again.

"Maybe bang your hand on the desk, you know like when a pro wrestler gives up," laughed Jessica.

I smacked my open palm on the desk, HARD.

Nothing.

At first I considered that Ben might have suffered a heart attack and collapsed on top of me. I instantly imagined the fire department coming to rescue me and the resultant community-wide joke. It was too horrid. I banged my hand again.

This time I felt him move. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed himself up. A second after that, he took a step and fell back in his chair. In the process his big sizable and softening cock pullout of me with a dramatic sensation of evacuation. I gasped as I felt the torrent of his load pour out of me. I had been cream pied or as my husband called it I had been turned into a "Twinkie" - a blonde outer wrapper with a creamy filling that spilled out sweetly.

Candace and Jessica stood up. The way they did it so primly looked like two women about to leave a real board meeting where something very serious had been discussed. They looked at the spent, bloated Ben, in just his shirt, shoes and socks. His big wet cock dangled between his splayed legs.

"Ahem, well Ben, I don't think we got your official vote," said Jessica.

"Oh...uh...yeah," said Ben not quite getting the terrible irony. I looked up at them still lying across the desk. I was hoping they would go so I could charge out with some semblance of privacy to the ladies' room and "clean up" down there.

"Well. Divorce party and admin support it is then," said Jessica. She gave me a nasty final smile and with that, my two former social equals, turned and walked out, leaving me in a completely humiliating new position.

Both literally and figuratively.

12