The Nude Waitress 06

Story Info
Continuation of part 5.
4k words
4.45
22.7k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of my evening with Deb.

As soon as I had cleared the doorway, I heard it close. It was a sound of finality. Of fate. A second later, as I looked up from all fours, Deb walked in past me and... in a prelude to what was to come, she looked down at me directly eye-to-eye, and with a presumptive smile, began undressing. It was almost ceremonial and obviously being done for effect. The jacket came off and as her shoulders moved and the blouse tightened momentarily, I could tell she had very large breasts. Lifting her feet, one at a time, she pulled off her boots and then her socks before unfastening her jeans.

They came down revealing a black lace thong, - high-waisted and narrow in the front - and yet sheer enough to confirm that "Mink" was a nickname that really did still apply. I could see the dark thatch of hair under within the thin fabric and there was no mistaking that even groomed and trimmed somewhat, her "undercoat" was robust. With a smile she started unbuttoning hour blouse. As it slipped off I realized that she was not quite as proportionally busty as I, but hers were very real. With the removal of her bra they sagged almost to her navel. The big nipples were centered within slightly darker areola the dimensions of a silver dollar.

Still maintaining eye contact, she took a step back and sat down in a large leather chair. Then she sort of slumped down in it and with her crotch tilted forward, crooked a finger beckoning me to crawl over. I did as she directed, big boobs hanging and swaying, bottom exposed. Knowing how much a supplicant I looked, how much a dirty Sapphic sacrifice, I crawled across the floor.

"Oh fuck you look good doing that," she said throatily. "Like the perfect little pussy pet."

I had no idea what that really meant, but I was sure that before I left her place I was going to find out.

I was almost to the chair when she raised her foot and placed the ball of it against my forehead, stopping me. Still smiling, she dragged it down my face until her toes were at my lips.

"I like my toes licked," she said. "Tell me you really want to lick my toes." Then she added, "Extra points if you can make me really believe it."

I looked down at her wiggling toes. This was a huge game for her. I looked past them, past her lace covered vulva to her face and said with all the truth I could fake, "I would really love to lick your beautiful toes."

She just smiled and press them against my lower lip. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue and lick around the underside of her big toe. The look on her face was a combination of smugness and dominant bliss.

"Now suck it like a cock," she said.

I opened wide and leaned forward, engulfing her big toe and began a humiliating, bobbing suck.

"Now lick each of the others," she said.

I raised up from sucking her big toe and moved to the next one to lick. As I did, I looked up at her and saw that she had one hand in her lace thong and was already blatantly rubbing her pussy. Her face had changed and it was obvious that she was extremely turned on by my submission. A flush had spread from the base of her neck to her face and over to her shoulders.

Lowering my face, I worked my tongue over and around each individual toe and when I had finished with one foot I looked over to find the other one already raised and ready. I didn't make it all the way to each one, however, because just as I was finishing with the other big toe, she pulled it back and leaned forward so that her nose was just and inch from mine. I swallowed hard with a look of intimidation at her lusty expression. It was like she had just spotted something on a dessert tray at a fancy restaurant and just had to have right them. I was her little cream puff, it seemed. I certainly felt like it.

A slight smirk twisted the edge of her mouth as if she could barely contain whatever dirty directive was coming next. Then she stood up and looked down at me.

She put her hands on her hips authoritatively and said, "Okay... now I want you to take off my panties... using just your teeth."

I think I must have looked totally stunned because she laughed and reach down to cup my chin in her palm.

"Now," she said and then straightened back up, waiting.

That jarred me to action. Placing my hands on her thighs I sat up on my knees and found myself eye level with the waistband of her lace thong. Leaning in closer, I tilted my head, opened my mouth and closed my teeth on the waistband of her undergarment. Sagging down, I dragged the panty with me, slowly, over her hairy mound, with the dark, mink-thick pelt revealing until the lace slipped down and exposed her hairy lips.

If there had been any doubt as to how aroused she was before, the musky aroma that escaped and flooded over me right then confirmed. That close, I could also see the ruby, glistening flesh under that thick nether coat. The woman was way past turned on.

Eventually I contorted awkwardly and pulled until I had the panty down around her ankles. My breasts were mashed against the floor by then and my erect nipples were chilling against the tile. My butt was up in the air and my knees were splayed apart so that everything god gave me as my grandmother used to say was on blatantly on display, especially with my new mandatory grooming. I knew what it must have looked like as Deb stepped out of those panties and looked down on me, but she didn't say a word. She just turned and walked toward the hall with that big bottom of hers presented as my new lead.

"Come on, Renee, my pet," she said and looking back added, "oh and on all fours is just fine for you."

I started crawling again... all the way into the bedroom.

As I crossed the next threshold, I took in the details and instantly knew what my night was going to entail. Deb was already on the bed. She was leaning back against the head board luxuriously, almost undulating, with her legs wide apart. That furry thatch between her legs effused from there in a flower like presentation, interrupted only by the slight, pink, wet valley in the center.

"Come on, Renee," she said, and as I started to climb up, big tits swaying, added, "show me you know right where to go, baby."

The she rocked her hips from side to side. I moved into the center of the bed and crawled up between her legs. She was already so musky and hot and as I started to tentatively get my face closer to that estrogenic nest of hers, she reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair like reins.

"Come on now. It won't lick itself, pet," she said pulling my face forcefully in between her legs.

The coarse curls tickled my cheeks and blossomed from under my nose like a kinky mustache as she pulled me in so that my upper lip was right on her clit and my mouth was centered over the warmth of her wet slit. Not knowing what else to do, I started to lick.

The taste was at once tangy and salty, and the often joked about fishy odor and taste overwhelmed my tongue. I lapped and lapped, disgusted and ashamed and confused and revolted - and worse as she had earlier discovered when she tugged on my erect nipple and was now doing again - I was also very, involuntarily stimulated.

Whew that is one hard nip, honey," she laughed and moaned.

She was really into my oral submission, moving her hips rhythmically now against my mouth and face and somehow she was also managing to simultaneously pull and pull on that nipple, like a dairy farmer milking her best cow. The effect of it all on my pussy was something I had no control over.

Ever since my breast augmentation, my nipples have been like involuntary "on" switches of electric sensation with a direct line to my vagina. I mean, if I do something as innocent as jog in a bikini top that has too little support or wear a top that is softly scratchy without a bra, I will get this little intrusive reminder that is best described by the single reflexively spoken word "oh" said with shocked wide eyes.

Now, even though I wasn't bi, even though I didn't like Deb and her attitude at all, and in fact kind of hated her, even with all that in the mix, the reaction of my nipple was undeniable. She didn't care, though. Deb was all about her own pleasure by then and part of that was control of me. She was working her hips really forcefully now, using my face like a living sex toy, treating my face to a dermabrasion with that scratchy bush of hers. She ground it up and down my chin, lips, cheeks and... nose. Within a few seconds, my face resembled the surface of a glazed donut, except that glazed donuts don't have the random dark, curly pube stuck to them.

It was as much an insult to me as the indulgence of her unrestrained desire that heightened her excitement. The reason I know this was that right in the middle of it, I looked up and saw her staring down at me with a delighted look. Her fluffy bush was billowing from under my nose - as the lower half of my face was perfectly aligned for a full vaginal opening lick - when we locked eyes.

"Oh my fucking god," she moaned, her eyes glowing with a kind of predatory, fiery intensity, "I 'bearded' you."

It was soul crushing and true. She had applied her 'beard' to my face and I would never again be able to deny that I had gone totally lez with her. It was that dynamic that did it. Something in me just caved in, surrendered. Once again, the reality that I had become a sexual plaything for people, men and women now, that would have previously watched carefully what they said to me or would have checked themselves in making sure they had MY approval were now my masters and mistresses.

"That is just were that pretty face of yours belongs," she said. Then she grinned and added, "You really are a good little pussy pet."

And with that, her head fell back and she let out a heavy sigh and moan that was matched by a gush of renewed wet arousal that emanated from the cleft in her bush. Closing my eyes, completely helpless to do otherwise, I lapped it up and as a result, triggered even more.

She groaned loudly and arched her back, as her pussy bathed my face again and again. I was making her cum... too well.

"Oh god," she gasped working that broad hips back and forth. "Fuck, my pussy just loves you."

She reached down ad grabbed my hair and pulled my face in hard and began a tremendously forceful writhing, a humping of my features that was both disregarding of me and a reinforcement of our prioritized dynamic.

Finally, with my jaw aching, and my face ruddy she let my head go and fell back panting. I stayed on my elbows and knees recovering from the traumatic gynecological enterprise. I wiped my face with one and and blinked then looked up and saw something that made me almost want to scream. Her soft tummy was billowing up and down and her heavy thigh twitched as she post-orgasmically recovered in her own way. It was an affront, a garish presentation of who physically I had just served.

At the top of her musky flower, at the intersection of her labia, the wet dark hair had been parted by my efforts, so that the splayed lips with the deep, aroused pink smiled back at me. If it was possible for a part of the body other than the face to taunt, that is what her crotch was doing to me. Of course it wasn't possible, that was simply the inference of my own guilt, shame, frustration and resignation playing on me.

I think my expression must have said it all, because after a moment, I looked up and found Deb propped up on her elbows, looking down the length of her body at me. I knew that she knew, what I was thinking.

It wasn't good.

A slightly dirty, smug smile; the kind that I would imagine only a horny lesbian sorority pledge mistress could manage formed on her face. I didn't let myself even speculate on what this could mean.

After another moment, I didn't have to.

Still smiling, the horrible bitch rolled over on her stomach, spread her legs and looked back over her shoulder at me. She didn't have to say a word, but given that it was Deb, she wasn't capable of not doing so.

"Okay pet, let's see how good a job you can do on the backdoor."

And with that she gave a little kagel squeeze. Even between the big buns, through the little veil of hair, I could see her anus wink.

I couldn't say a word. I think my lips moved slightly out of some sad legacy reflex of protest from my former life when such a thing would have been inconceivable, but even so, no sound came. The only thing I produced was a single tear of incomprehensible shame and submission.

As if in insistence, she wiggled her ass jigglingly again.

"Now, pet," she said.

I lowered my face, pushed in and extended my tongue.

She wasn't going to orgasm from it. She knew it and eventually I did, but that wasn't the point of having me rim her. This was more about her fucking with my head than anything else. Even so, I licked and swirled, until my tongue had an almost braille-like memorization of that disgusting hairy pucker, and when she eventually ordered me to "probe" with the tip pf my tongue, I didn't hesitate. I did it. It seemed to go on and on, a horrid worship of her nastiest orifice, but I did it and did it. And ...did it.

Eventually she got whatever sadistic payoff she was after and without even warning me she moved away leaving me with my eyes closed, tongue extended to the empty air.

"I need to pee, honey," she said and walked out of the room to the bathroom.

Suddenly, alone, the whole of what I had become came crashing in and I pressed my face to the mattress and sobbed. I let go with the rage and offense that I had been swallowing like Ben Gossages's and Arnie Hendershaw's cocks, like I had been swallowing the musky surges from Deb's hairy pussy. I was still indulging letting the frustration go when she walked back into the room.

I didn't hear her at first. In fact, it wasn't until she was leaning over me and kissed the back of my neck.

"Aw, hon, how inconsiderate of me," she said. "I've been so selfish, just thinking of my pussy. But don't worry. I'm going to take care of you."

I stiffened instantly and looked back as she sat up.

Jutting from her hairy mound, affixed around her waist and hips was a big silicon strap-on penis. It was as long and Ben's cock, but to my complete shock I estimated that it was half again as thick.

It was beer can thick.

"Oh my god."

Now it was my turn to say that.

Deb just chuckled.

"Oh and you haven't guess the best part," she said.

She reached down and grasped my hips indicating that I sold get up on my knees. I was about to be her bitch so it just made sense that I take it from her in the doggy position.

She smiled and rubbed the big head up and down against my wet lips. As her hand went to my clit and swirled and rubbed. It was a spot on imitation of what I had been forced to disclose to Jessica and Candace and I realized something utterly horrible.

Those two had shared that video of me in the chair, getting myself off with Deb. Now she was using that little tidbit to "have" me in bed. She worked her fingers underneath, in the perfect strummed, petting motion. That combined with the tremendous frustration and humiliation gave her just the advantage she wanted. She had already made me eat her pussy and humbly lick her ass. I'd buried my face between those big cheeks and debased myself, but the idea that I might be required to climax with her was a whole new level of degradation. I knew that was exactly what she was after. Even more sadly, my pussy was reacting and she just couldn't help, but announce it.

"Ohhhhhh Renee, no denying that. You are definitely enjoying your girl's night in now aren't you?"

She pushed forward slightly and the big head of her prosthetic cock split my inner lips. That and the attention to my very erect clit was not something I could lie about. Plus, the big fake cock was entering a little too easily, despite its size and my physical limitation down there.

I grunted, and remembering the instructions about making Deb happy, I answered, "Yes."

She chuckled and began a slow pushhhh in. My eyes widened and a growling sigh escaped me as if the big fat silicone head was pushing it out of me. When she had gone in far enough, she paused, and then dragged back out slowly. I felt every centimeter of it as it penetrated and spread me all the way to the limit of my cervix.

It was almost like I was a tender fruit being juiced and soon the aroused product of my pussy had the big dick completely lubricated. By then I had given up. Deb knew it too. Her hands clasped my hips and she was working me with enough vigor and force that my big tits flopped and swung under me.

Then she played her ace. I didn't see it but she reached down and pressed a small button at the base of the fake cock. I hadn't noticed when I looked back, but there was a small battery pack on the side of the harness around her hips. To my wide-eyed shock, the slight curve of the firm rubbery head began to vibrate. My mouth fell open and I groaned as a new, exponentially more intense stimulation rocked me to my core.

It was exactly what Deb was after.

She laughed. "Ohhhhh my pet likes that doesn't she?" she asked.

Almost mindlessly I answered with a genuine, "Yes."

"Then turn over," she said, pulling out. "I want to see your face when I make you cum."

I rolled over and looked up at her, from her sneering superior face to her big breasts, hanging almost to her navel, to the big vibrating, wet penis the projected out of her thick pubic thatch. Like a man, like a lover, she stretched out covering me and breast to breast, face to face, so intimately as she slid into my pussy and began a very conventional missionary fucking that was really anything but conventional.

I groaned and moaned. I couldn't help it. With the slight curve of the vibrating dildo, and the differing angle of this position, the intensity was applied directly to the underside of the front wall of my vagina, right against my g spot. My eyes grew even wider as anything even resembling rational thought was overwhelmed by the full body orgasm that rose and built, just before it exploded and forever changed the answer to the question, "Have you ever come with another woman," Deb leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

Her tongue inserted and explored as I kissed back and writhed in pleasure with everything I had. There was no resisting it as my pussy spasmed and I went fully under and gave in to the hardest orgasm of my life.

It was what Deb had been after all along, another trophy pussy, another declaratively straight woman's heterosexual certainty that she could claim. Finally, after making me cum and cum and cum, she took mercy and withdrew. I lay on the bed, legs apart, devastated, defenseless and wide open... in every way you could be. She tossed the strap-on aside and and then repositioned herself with her face between my legs. A second later, I felt her firm insistent tongue begin a possessive lashing of my clitoris.

Once again, she got exactly what she was after. When I came again, too easily for her, it was the culmination of being completely owned by a boss lesbian. Finally, I looked over at the clock. Somehow, it had become morning.

Deb was done with me. I got up, hair wild, reeking of pussy, and feeling like my own pussy had been permanently enlarged. In a daze, I walked out to the living room to reclaim my clothes. My big tits wobbled and bumped as I walked over to bend and pick up my underwear and dress before putting them on. As if out of habit, I smoothed my hair, but even without a mirror I had no doubt how bad I looked.

It was just then that I realized Deb had driven me over. Pulling my cell from my purse, I called for an uber. Then I sat down and waited. I could hear the shower running and I allowed myself to hope that maybe I could get out of there without having to encounter her again, but like with everything else about this shameful episode, I wasn't that lucky.

12