The Nude Waitress 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to get through the gate, the driver called the house and, of course, Deb gave him permission. Even so, I hoped to avoid seeing her and was already stepping out onto the porch to make my exit, when at the last minute Deb walked out next to me. She was obviously just from the shower, her hair was wet and she had on a spa-style robe that was loosely tied and displayed enough of her bust that there was no doubt that she was nude underneath.

"Oh pet," she said. "Is that any way to leave a lover?"

With an eye toward the uber guy, she leaned in and held my face to plant an unmistakably intimate, completely sexual French kiss. It went on a little too long and I broke away and started to walk toward the car, where the driver stared pop-eyed. I had just taken a step when she reached up under the short hem of my sundress and gave me one last, but completely obvious good-bye "goose" of my ass. I all but jumped out of my skin, then resumed walking knock-kneed and redfaced to the back seat of the car.

As we drove off, I pulled on a pair of sunglasses and pretended that the now grinning driver didn't exist. I looked out the window, desperate to find some solace. I may have been a lesbian for a night, but at least I had fulfilled the last of the tasks that my cursed contract required.

At least, I thought, I was off the hook.

Little did I know.

12