The Nudest Camp

Story Info
And a wannabe Gerhard Riebicke.
9.5k words
4.63
17.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
241 Followers

The Nudist Camp

And a wannabe Gerhard Riebicke

Dave, Suzi and Muriel have appeared in my other "Dave" stories. I've changed the title to freshen it up a bit and take it in a new direction. I've tried to provide background within the narrative of this story, but if you'd like to read the others, please do. Feedback, suggestion and votes always welcome.

Thanks to DominaDearest for proof reading the original and adding her bit of magic, very much appreciated x

"She's such a tart!"

"Who, what?" Said Suzi, not really listening and barely lifting her head from her phone.

"Muriel. The builders have arrived to renovate the old shower block and I can see four of them in hard hats and high-vis jackets and Muriel's just stood there in her birthday suit, naked as the day she was born, chatting away."

Suzi swiveled in her chair and looked over her shoulder. "Looks like fun." She said, turning back with a cheeky grin on her face.

We were sat on the deck of our cabin waiting for our daily 'team meeting'. If it were warm enough we would be naked but today I had on shorts and a light sweatshirt, Suzi wearing dungarees and a tee-shirt. Muriel always went for a nude early morning walk, covering herself with a blanket if needs be when she sat down for coffee with us.

It had been two weeks since the village fete and Suzi and Muriel's 'Lady Godiva' double act had gained not only local headlines but had even made some of the nationals. This combined with the favorable article in H&E naturist magazine and a spell of fine weather meant that we had been inundated with enquiries and bookings. It was still early in the season but some weekends were already fully booked, hence the renovation of the shower block so that guest could come and camp if they wanted to. The shower block like much of the camp had become very run down; Muriel and her late husband Jim unable to keep up with it.

On Mondays a couple of ladies from the village would come and help clean the chalets but other than that it was just the three of us, me doing mainly grounds work, minor repairs, mowing, cleaning the pools etc and Suzi and Muriel looking after everything else. We were very busy but loving the challenge and loving the life style.

"She wouldn't, would she?" I spoke to myself.

"Wouldn't what?"

"Well Muriel has just walked off towards the big old barn, arm in arm with two of the builders."

"I don't think she would but if she does good luck to her." Suzi said, getting up and coming and sitting beside me so she could see what was going on.

Muriel was now out of sight and Suzi lost interest, going back to her phone instead. I however was on high alert, feeling protective of Muriel and maybe a bit jealous of the builders.

"Well if they did they didn't last long." I said fifteen minutes later as Muriel came jauntily towards us with a big smile on her face, Suzi digging me in the ribs.

"Morning you two, it's a fresh one this morning."

"Morning Muriel, come and sit down, I'll put on some fresh coffee."

I couldn't help smirking a little as I said, "I see you met the builders."

"Yes lovely chaps, very efficient, they say they should be finished in three days."

"Well I hope you didn't distract them too much from their work." Suzi said, returning with the coffee.

Muriel laughed, "Maybe just a little, you should've seen their faces when I came around the corner and stood in front of them, they know this is a nudist camp but I don't think they expected me to be so bold." She took a sip of her coffee "That's lovely, good and strong, thank you." After a moment she continued, "I know I'm use to being naked but I have to tell you that having four new pairs of eyes on me gives me such a thrill, makes me feel all tingly and alive. I have big nipples anyway but the chill weather and their stares made them harder and bigger than ever, the poor boys were mesmerized, I'm such a tart" We all laughed and agreed.

My nosiness finally got the better of me "I see you went for a walk with two of them."

Suzi gave me a sharp look but I knew she was as nosy as me, Muriel's face lit up with a knowing look, her eyes seemingly twinkling as she looked at the two of us. With a silly, almost bimboish voice she said, "Well my pussy so was so wet I just had to take those two hunks and suck them and fuck them for all they were worth."

I think a bit of both of us knew she was joking but as we sat there open mouthed I was the first to break.

"Did you?"

"No of course I didn't silly, I might be an exhibitionist tart but I'm not a complete slag, well, not most of the time anyway."

She knew we wanted more gossip but decided to string us along for a bit.

"I wanted to show them my crack." She left this hang in the air a moment as we all smiled "You know, the one in the wall of the barn not the one between my legs."

"I wouldn't put that past you either, tart." Suzi said

"Takes one to know one." Muriel beamed.

"I know, I'm getting turned on listening to you and when I saw you standing in front of them flashing your tits and fanny I felt I was missing out on something."

"I think if you went over there naked Suzi, they'd definitely get no work done." Muriel said and we all laughed.

"Shall I tell you what our little walk was actually all about?"

"Please do." We both said.

"Well they're actually a family of builders, Bill and his three sons. The youngest is James and only him and his dad were able to even look at my face, after a few minutes anyway. The other two ignoramuses could only stare at my tits and snatch the whole time I was there. I was explaining to Bill that I had always wanted to convert the barn into a clubhouse and bar area but never thought it would be viable. But what with the vavavoom you two have put into me and into this place I think we might manage it. Anyway I asked him would he have a look at the barn and come up with a price for the conversion. He said he could look at it now and get back to me by the end of the week. James said he loved photography and taking pictures of old buildings and factories and did I mind if he came and had a look also. His two idiot brothers mocked him for this which is why I put my arms through the two of theirs and marched them to the barn, I think I might have wiggled my arse a bit as we were walking, to show them what they were missing out on."

We were smiling at her, her enthusiasm for the camp and her ballsiness and attitude were enthralling and infectious.

"What did they think of the barn?"

"Well, whilst Bill walked around having a good look, me and James stood talking. It's a bit surreal and refreshing being stood naked talking to a rather handsome young man who's more enthused about old pieces of farm machinery and the way the light shines through than he is my tits and bum. I found him charming and felt a kindred spirit. He told me he had just finished an engineering course but was much more interested in photography than he was in building. Then he mentioned the work of Gerhard Riebicke and my heart nearly missed a beat."

We both looked at each other then at Muriel, wanting her to continue and neither of us having ever heard of this Riebicke

"Then his father came back and started talking about the barn so our conversation finished but I said I'd pop along later and see how their getting on, hopefully I'll talk to James some more then."

"He sounds like a nice chap, but who's this Gerhard Riebicke and what did Bill say about the barn?" Suzi asked, sounding a little exasperated at Muriel's story telling.

"Sorry dear I keep going off at tangents, Bill said the barn looked structurally sound and the project was doable, although maybe quite expensive as it's an empty shell, he'll let me know. Riebicke was a German photographer working in the early part of the last century; he was part of the free body culture movement. He's famous for his nude photos of people playing sport and dancing or sunbathing."

We nodded for her to go on,

"The free body movement promoted nudism and naturism as a healthy, natural way of life, rather than a sexual thing. Riebicke documented this wonderfully; look him up on the web."

Suzi got her phone and we were soon looking at lovely black and white photos of very healthy, good looking Germans playing ball, doing gymnastics and dancing, all completely naked.

Suzi was the first to speak, "I can see what you mean, they do look good, I love black and white anyway, but these are great, they'd make you want to strip off and join in, don't you agree Dave?"

"Definitely, they're great shots, some quite explicit but not pornographic. You say James knows this work, I wonder if he's ever taken any like this."

"I don't know but it'll be interesting to talk to him some more. The suns warming up a bit now, will you join me in the buff?"

We both looked at each other, knowing the answer. I was nude in about 2 seconds, only having two loose items to remove. The warmth of the sun and being with Muriel and Suzi had its usual effect on me and I had a semi erection

"I think Dave rather enjoyed looking at the Riebicke pictures, don't you Suzi?" So the banter begins.

I was to be cleaning the pools and cutting some grass on the mini tractor that day while Suzi was helping Muriel with some paperwork.

I did the pools first and then had to walk up and get the tractor. My walk took me past the shower block and I wondered what response I would get. All four of them were outside having a tea break. I smiled to myself, the great British builder and their never ending tea break is a classic stereotype and as such this appealed to my sense of humour. Naked men walking past is not part of the stereotype.

The older man and one of his sons who I guessed to be James acknowledged me and said hello, another son wouldn't look at me at all whilst the last stared at me like he had a bad smell under his nose. Such is life.

The lawns were reasonably short already so the mini tractor made short work of them, the last couple I had to do were by the shower block. About thirty feet from the block on the east side is a high edge which separates it from a tennis court. I was on the far side of the tennis court looking over when I thought I saw two heads popping up just above the hedge. Smiling to myself and thinking I knew what was going on, I got off the tractor and walked over. Sure enough Muriel and Suzi were on the other side of the hedge with their backs to the men, who all seemed to be messing with the same small bit of pipe work.

The top of the hedge was level with my shoulders and level with the girls eyes, as I looked over they were both giggling, making their boobs jiggle delightfully; trying to keep a straight face I asked them what they were doing.

"Pruning the hedge." Said Muriel

"I thought you did this one last week."

"That was a different one silly." Said Suzi, both of them giggling even more.

"I seem to have dropped my secateurs, silly me." Suzi said as she deliberately dropped them to the ground and then bent at the waist to pick them up, giving the men a glorious full moon to look at. I wished I could see what they were seeing, as it was all I could see was their bulging eyes and their bulging pants.

As Suzi slowly straightened up Muriel smiled and said, "You're a bold bitch." And then taking Suzi's hand and turning, walking towards the men, she said, "Bill do you have anything to sharpen my loppers, they seem a bit blunt."

It took Bill a moment to find his voice, swallowing hard a few times first, "Not with me but I'll bring something tomorrow."

"You're a darling, see you tomorrow." With that the girls sauntered only a few feet from the men, heading back towards the main reception. I gave up on the lawns and headed after them.

When I got there they were in fits of laughter, saying things like, "That was so much fun, did you see his face when I did this or you said that?"

"What are you two like, how long were you up there?" I asked, smiling but feeling a bit left out.

"About 15 minutes before you arrived."

"I thought you were doing paperwork."

"The weather was too nice and that was great fun, we went up there with the idea of talking to James about his photography, under the pretence of gardening"

"Did you talk to him?"

"Briefly, then the rest of them came to have a gawk so we decided to have a bit of fun instead."

Something must have changed in my expression because Suzi said, "Don't be getting all jealous, it was only a bit of fun."

"I'm not jealous, just wished I could have seen it, what were you doing?"

"Things like this." Suzi started talking fast, throwing her arms around animatedly making her boobs jiggle.

"I made out I was mad, talking ten to the dozen, then I would go quiet and reserved, turning to Muriel and rubbing off her accidently on purpose, they didn't know what to make of me."

"It was a great show, I particularly enjoyed the rubbing."

"I bet you bloody did." I said laughing, "What did James say?"

"He said they'd be finished Thursday and did we mind if he came here Friday to take some photos, we said of course he could and we'd talk some more then."

The girls stayed away from the workmen for the next few days, allowing them to get on with their work undistracted, although I think Muriel greeted them each morning which I'm sure gave them a cheery start.

By the Thursday afternoon they were finished and the block looked great, new plumbing and fixtures and clean, modern looking tiles gave the whole place a fresh, welcoming look. Bill said he'd be back next week to give Muriel a detailed costing for the barn conversion and they were off. The three of us came out naked to say goodbye which got us a mixture of smiles, stares and grimaces.

Around 6am Friday I heard a car pull up and got up to investigate. James had arrived early and I got dressed and went out and met him.

"Bit early for nudity?" He said to me smiling

"Bit bloody cold for nudity." I smiled back

"I thought I'd arrive early and get a chance to shoot different lights as the morning gets brighter."

He started to unload what I thought was some impressive looking kit, not that I knew much about it.

"Do you want a hand carrying that lot?"

"That would be great, thanks."

We chatted as we walked, "You must be fairly serious about it to have all this gear."

"I am, most of it's second hand but its good quality, nowadays when everyone's got good camera's on their phones you have to go that bit further to get a different quality, but the finished product is worth it."

I nodded which gave him license to start explaining things to me, most of which I didn't really understand other than that as well as digital cameras he had one that still took film and he'd recently gotten some black and white film from an uncle and was looking forward to using it. This reminded me of the conversation about Gerhard Riebicke and I asked him about that. He told me he had fallen in love with the old images after coming across them in an old magazine and had really gotten into it since.

"Not just Riebicke but also symbolism and I've started collecting postcards of the period, many of them are French, a little bit saucy but innocent at the same time, at least by modern day standards."

I didn't know much about any of this although it sounded interesting.

"I won't keep you from your work, anytime you feel like a coffee pop up to the chalet. The kettles always on."

He nodded and said he would. I left and went back for a coffee myself. It was still before seven but the sun was starting to warm what looked like it was going to be nice day. We had a lot of guests coming for the weekend and would be nearly full by the evening. At my suggestion Muriel had arranged for the Monday staff from the village to start coming on Fridays to give the chalets the once over before guests arrived, this took a lot of pressure off the three of us and allowed us to get on with other stuff.

I knew Muriel would be out and about by 7.30 so I put on a pot of coffee and sat out on the deck thinking that Suzi was still asleep. After a few minutes Suzi came out.

"I thought you were coming back to bed."

I just stared at her, she was so beautiful I was speechless.

"What?"

"Sorry."

"What?" She said again.

"I'm so use to seeing you in the nude that I sometimes take it for granted and forget how stunning you are. You're so beautiful."

Suzi came and sat on my lap, kissing me, nuzzling my neck. As I held her close I realized she was crying gently, a little tremor through her body. I kissed the side of her head, holding her tight as I gently rubbed her arm.

"Shh, it's okay, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"It's okay, I've got you." I held tight and found that I was gently rocking. I loosened my hold and moved her head so I could kiss her face, kiss her tears.

Looking back on it I think that was the first time I'd ever seen Suzi cry but somehow it felt okay. When her tears stopped she pulled back a little, looking at me intently, it was my time to say "What?"

"The way you looked at me melted my heart, I've never felt so wanted and so loved."

"I do love you very much."

I was sought of expecting an immediate 'and I love you' but Suzi just stared at me, a small tear starting to fall as she looked directly into my eyes, my soul.

"And I love you with every bit of my heart, will you marry me?"

We were still young and had only been together a few months but I had no hesitation in saying "Yes!"

We kissed and cuddled, then kissed some more. Suzi was still in my arms when we heard, "Morning you two."

Muriel came towards us, a big smile on her face and full of life. She was still ten feet away when I said "You look full of beans this morning."

"Oh what not half; primped, preened and freshly shaven."

We both smiled and inevitably looked straight at Muriel's freshly shaven vagina

"I love these fresh mornings, makes my fanny tingle and my nipples zing."

"You've such a way with words and your nipples are definitely zinging." I said, raising my gaze towards her chest

Whatever spell we'd been under had been broken by the force of nature that was Muriel, but she must have sensed that something was still different.

"What's going on with you two?"

I gently nudged Suzi, "We've just decided to get married."

Muriel nearly screamed, "That's marvelous! Wonderful!" Before diving in for a tight hug, her boobs and hard nipples rammed into Suzi's face.

"This calls for a celebration, what drink do you have?"

"There's some red wine inside."

"Right, get it. In fact David, take off your clothes, get us the blanket and then get the red wine, in that order." As I said, a force of nature.

When I returned with the blanket they were sat closely, side by side with Muriel's hand on Suzi thigh, they were laughing but this stopped when I got close.

"What?'

"Nothing, now hurry up with that wine."

Apart from the continual flirting there had been nothing sexual between the three of us since before the fete, although I wondered whether the girls had gotten up to anything when they spent hours together doing admin. I'd asked Suzi and she had smiled innocently and tapped the side of her nose.

The thought of this, the emotions and feelings of the morning so far and just being naked had me quite aroused and when I returned carrying a tray with the bottle and three glasses and felt the giggling women staring at my dick, I hardened even more.

"How wonderful Suzi, having our wine served to us by a handsome, horny waiter." Muriel teased as they continued giggling.

"I could enjoy being a waiter if I got to serve gorgeous naked women like you all the time."

Smooth patter was never my forte.

They separated so I could sit between them and as Suzi spread the blanket over our three laps she made a point of snagging it on my still hard dick, so that it tented a bit.

Biggalute
Biggalute
241 Followers