The Nudest Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's for catching me first, I do Jujitsu remember."

As we were catching our breaths and chatting James was looking through his shots, "I think I have some great ones. What next Muriel?" He was definitely getting into his stride.

"I think David should chase me but I'm old and will be easy to catch, I think he should chase me with Ann on his back."

I wasn't expecting that and nor was Ann but she was the first to respond.

"Sounds like fun." She smiled

I knelt down and Ann climbed onto my back, her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. As I stood she held on tightly, pressing herself into me, her short legs spreading further until I could feel her mound rubbing against me lower back and her boobs squished into me. I felt the wetness between her legs touch my skin as she wiggled up and down a bit, spreading the moisture.

"Comfortable?" I asked

"Oh yes." She answered a little huskily.

"Before we start running I think you should get some still shots, come here and stand behind Ann." Muriel said.

James did this and then Muriel told him to kneel down. I heard him gasp and then he started clicking away.

"You dirty bitch, I'm completely exposed. He can see everything from down there." Ann said laughing. She obviously wasn't too worried because she arched her back and stuck her arse out, exposing even more to the camera, all the time whispering in my ear, "I'm so wet, I think I'm dripping."

"I think they're the most incredible shots I've ever taken."

"Stick with me kid, with my dirty mind and your camera skills we'll make a great double act."

As we were laughing at this Ann was still whispering in my ear and rubbing herself off against me.

"Oh James, you have to get a close up of this, I've never seen Dave's dick looking so big, what do you think Muriel?" Suzi asked, smirking and making it obvious she knew what was going on, Muriel played right along, saying, "Definitely the biggest it's ever been." As she encircled it with her thumb and forefinger, making sure James got shots emphasizing the fact they didn't meet. They were right, I was ready to burst, but work to do first.

Muriel ran slowly with James behind her, stopping and bending as if out of breath, insisting he took pictures of her exposed holes, "They're for my private collection."

We could have caught her easily but Ann whispered for me to go slow as she was enjoying it. She was beginning to feel heavy but as her breathing changed and she started to wiggle faster I forgot about the weight. Her mouth was next to my ear as her hips worked, massaging herself against my bare back. A cascade of ohs and ahs followed by "fuck, fuck, fuck... I'm cumming." Let everyone within five hundred yards know she'd orgasmed and nearly deafened me.

As she settled I went to put her down but Muriel had other ideas

"You haven't caught me yet." So off we went again, Ann no longer whispering as she said, "Take it slowly, my nips are sensitive and my clits on fire."

To Ann's relief Muriel let us catch her easily but insisted on mounting from the front for our hug. She managed to clamber up and sat astride me, teasing my upright pole with her twat, allowing James to click away merrily as she did so. This should have been erotic for me but I was concentrating on bracing my body against the weight. It was only when Muriel and Ann started kissing over my shoulder and then both nibbling at my ear that my legs turned to jelly.

Muriel was in her element "I think we should all have some more wine before our next shots or maybe some water, better still wine and water." Whist we recovered on the grass Suzi and Jenna went to get the refreshments. "Bring the baby oil back with you." Muriel shouted after them

"How are the photos coming?" I asked James

"Incredible, I can't believe some of the shot's I've got, very hot and erotic."

"Was it weird taking those sort of pictures of you Ann?"

"Yes and no, as I got into it I forgot she was my sister, it was only after she came that I felt a bit embarrassed."

"Not ones for the family photo album then?"

"I wouldn't put it past her." James laughed.

When they returned with the refreshments I made a beeline for Suzi, feeling a wee bit guilty.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked, a little narkily

"Not really, it's just what I do for art."

"Bollocks!"

"Alright, I'm feeling fucking great. What have you been doing whilst I've been frolicking?"

"I've been sucking off the camera man."

"Bollocks, he'd be all out of focus." We laughed and I kissed her, my horniness kicking back in immediately.

"Whoa Neddy."

"Neddy?"

"That's what Ann calls her horse."

"Bitch."

Suzi sat there with an 'I got you' smirk on her face.

"Actually I did frig myself when Ann was cumming in your ear."

"Did You?"

"Yeah, three fingers."

"Dirty bitch." I teased, my cock waking up at the thought of her finger fucking herself.

My impending hardon was interrupted as Muriel stood and started speaking, "Are we all ready for some more fun, frolics and photographs?"

"For this next session Suzi is going to wrestle Jenna."

"What? No way, she'll kill me, she does origami or typhootea or something." Suzi said laughing

"That's what the baby oil is for, you'll be greasy like in Greek wrestling, she won't be able to grab you. Anyway, I'm sure Jenna will take it easy, won't you Jenna?"

"Of course." Jenna said, smiling wickedly.

"James, are you ready? I'll oil Jenna up and Ann can oil Suzi. That might make for some good shots. David you sit there with your hands by your side, no fiddling."

"Can't promise." I admitted.

This could be interesting, I wasn't sure how Suzi would be with Ann but she smiled and they were nattering away as Ann lathered Suzi's back. As her hands moved down I was getting intrigued. Ann smothered her bum cheeks, rubbing the oil in with both hands, I could see Suzi was enjoying it. As her hands got closer to the center Suzi leant forward a little, parting her cheeks and giving Ann better access. Ann applied more oil and was running her fingers slowly up and down Suzi's cleft. I could swear I heard a little yelp and saw Suzi's hips jerk forward. Was her finger in Suzi's arse? I wanted to get closer but didn't want to seem obvious. Ann moved so that her hand was wedged between the two of them, Suzi was definitely pushing back onto her, she was finger fucking her arsehole. Dirty, sexy bitches.

My attention was distracted by a yelp. Looking over to Muriel and Jenna I could see that Muriel was using a different technique. She seemed covered in oil and was rubbing herself up against Jenna with James only two feet away, clicking away like mad. Jenna must have seen me looking over because she provided an explanation for the yelp, "This dirty cow bit my nipple, I hope she does it again." She duly did.

Ann was now in front of Suzi, liberally oiling from her fanny up to her shoulders and back again, little flicks of her nips each time she passed bringing groans of pleasure from Suzi.

"Right ladies and gentlemen the Greek wrestling is about to start, take your seats please."

Muriel's announcement brought the oiling to an end, Suzi looked disappointed. Ann whispered something to her and they both giggled and then Suzi nodded, James came over and Ann went into fake trainer mode, slapping Suzi's muscles as she got her ready for battle.

Muriel appointed herself referee and marked out a ring. We stood about ten feet back to give James room to work. Ann stood in front of me and inched back a little so that her bum was just touching my dangling dick , it naturally jerked, bringing a throaty laugh from Ann.

"Behave yourself." I gently chided, keeping my hands by my side and trying to concentrate on the wrestling. Really I wanted to sink my hands into her tits and my dick into her hole as her finger had been in Suzi.

The two girls were circling, sussing each other out. It looked like the real thing. Suddenly Suzi lunged forward and grabbed Jenna by the hair, pulling her head down hard. I wouldn't have been brave enough to do that. Jenna managed to get upright and pulled Suzi in close, I was expecting the worse. Her right hand went between Suzi's legs and she seemed to lift her into the air by the cunt. I wanted to shout to the ref but nothing came out. In what seemed like slow motion she gently laid her on the ground before diving on top of her, their oily bodies squelching off of each other.

As I was watching the wrestling, Ann was getting bolder. She was gently twerking against my hardening dick and as it stood upright and pressed into her back her hands came behind her and started jerking me. I made sounds of protest but she shushed me.

"Enjoy it, I have permission." She whispered.

"What?"

"Shush, enjoy the wrestling."

And I was enjoying the wrestling, James was directing them and it was almost in slow motion. They would slip and slide into a position and when he was happy they would tighten their muscles, the oil making the striations stand out, I'm sure the photos would be amazing. Every so often Suzi would be bold and do something off script, just to get a reaction from Jenna. I think she was enjoying Jenna being rough with her.

Ann turned around to face me, placing both hands around my dick and jerking harder.

"I can't see now, you'll have to describe what's going on." She whispered lustily.

I was describing the action as she started to lower herself down.

"What are you doing?"

"Shush, I have permission, keep talking."

"Suzi's on top, pinning Jenna down, James is telling her to move up so her nipple is in Jenna's mouth...Oh my god."

Ann had put my dick between her gorgeous tits and was titty fucking me. Suzi's or Muriel's weren't big enough for this and it felt amazing. I could have cum very easily.

"Jenna has spun Suzi around and has Suzi's head clamped between her thighs, Suzi's knelt up, face down, bum towards Jenna. She telling Suzi to 'eat me bitch'. With her right hand she is finger fucking Suzi and with her left hand she's slapping her arse... Ahhh"

Ann had taken me into her mouth and was shoving her head down, gagging but pushing on.

"Jenna has sat up a little." I breathed. "She's pulling Suzi's taut cheeks apart, showing everything to the camera which is only a foot away. Suzi is tapping the grass, I think she given up..ahh... I think I'm cumming."

Ann stood up, my jizz dribbling out her mouth as she gave me the widest smile of the day. I was still stunned and could hardly force my legs to move. I walked over to Suzi who was cuddling Jenna and Muriel, her face bright red from being clamped between Jenna's thighs.

She smiled. "That was hot."

"Yes it was."

The End

Even more un-Riebicke shenanigans in the next chapter x