The Nudest Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll never do Dave, you're letting all the cold air in." She took my dick and smacked it quite hard against my stomach. "That's better." We all laughed; remember we were sat outside with a blanket only across legs.

We raised a toast and were all sipping our wine when Suzi told me to put my glass on the table so I could cuddle the two of them. I did this and it felt wonderful, these two beautiful women and their soft bodies snuggled into me. We sat there like that for a few moments basking in the glow before Suzi lifted her glass to my lips. I swear it tasted better than it did from my own glass. Muriel offered me her glass but deliberately poured some of it down my chest.

"Silly me." She giggled.

Suzi laughed before leaning in and licking at the spilt wine which was quickly making its way southwards.

Now I know my future wife had just proposed to me but as we descended into an incredibly horny, sexy mini orgy, I have to say that anything we ever did with Muriel always felt wonderfully natural, loving and right.

When we were satiated we all sat with silly grins, finishing off the wine.

"It's only nine o'clock in the morning, cheers." Muriel said as she finished her last drop.

"What a wonderful start to the day, a marriage proposal, hot sex and a bottle of wine." Suzi said

"To my wonderful, incredible future wife and to you Muriel, the most special lady I've ever met, cheers."

We sat for a while talking and I told Muriel about James arriving and setting up early.

"I'll go and see how he's getting on."

"Bring him back for coffee and I'll put some breakfast on."

"Will do."

We were expecting them back promptly but she was gone ages. We looked at each other, "She wouldn't, would she?" I asked.

"She might, she's a very sexy woman and I think she was still horny when she left us." We both giggled at the thought.

When Muriel did appear it was arm in arm with James, with anyone else you might take this to mean something, but she was such a loving, people person that it probably meant nothing, probably. James only stayed for a coffee and said he'd see us later. Muriel told us he was coming for dinner that night with the three of us and he hoped to have some of the images printed.

"I look forward to seeing them."

"So do I." Muriel said with a cheshire cat grin on her face.

"Come on spill the beans, what did you get up too?"

"Nothing, I just posed for a few shots."

"He doesn't lack confidence does he, that was quite forward of him to ask." I said.

"He didn't ask, I suggested it." We smiled and shook our heads.

"He was very nervous at first but soon grew in confidence, posing me this way and that and telling me to keep my legs shut. I was trying to give him an eyeful but he said that wasn't the type of images he wanted."

"You're such a tart."

"I know."

We were all fairly tired by 7.30 that evening when James arrived for dinner. We'd had a busy day which combined with the early morning frolicking and wine meant we were more ready for bed than an evening's entertaining. We ate with Muriel three to four nights a week and she usually cooked, her place having a better equipped kitchen and her enjoying cooking more than us. We always got clothed for dinner and so it was that when James arrived I was wearing shorts and polo shirt and Suzi and Muriel wore light summer dresses.

James smiled "I was a bit nervous that you might all still be nude, I love nudity but wasn't sure about having dinner in the nude."

"Don't worry dear, we wouldn't want to put you off your lamb chops, not that we're having lamb chops we're having pasta, but that's beside the point."

James nodded, looking a little bemused whilst we just smiled at Muriel's eccentricity. The food was excellent and a couple of glasses of wine gave us all a second wind. James seemed like a nice chap and enjoyable company. He told us about his family, his mother had died when he was fourteen and there were the three brothers and a sister who was nineteen, two years younger than him. I was only one year older than James but somehow felt older.

He said he was fond of his brothers but didn't have that much in common with them but was close to his sister. It took his dad a long while to get himself going again after his wife's death and he doted on James and his sister, them being younger, supporting them in whatever they wanted to do.

"He knows I'm not going to stay at the building but wanted me to have some skills and a trade as a backup. He ribs me about the photography and interest in art just as much as my brothers, but at the same time it was him that bought most of my equipment."

We all nodded, knowing what he meant. We chatted for a while longer before Muriel asked could she see some of the shots he had taken earlier.

"I've printed five but you can see some others on my laptop."

Of the printed ones four were photos just of the barn, although I hardly recognized it. They were stark yet beautiful, almost atmospheric. They were colour but I think the colour had been manipulated. The one with Muriel in was black and white and simply stunning. She was laid at the edge of a shelf, her left leg straight and a slight bend to her right, only her left arm visible by her side. She looked long and very elegant. But it was the light and shadow that brought it to life. You could see fine definition in her muscles and a slight bulge at her pubic arch, her lower ribs were visible and the edge of her small boob gently curved. Her face was in profile and looked beautiful, although I don't think you could necessarily recognize her from it.

Muriel was visibly moved by it, "It's incredible, so beautiful." She had a tear in her eye.

"I'm glad you like it." James smiled.

"More than like it. I don't remember the light being that way."

"It was, all I've done is emphasize it in certain places, it's your beauty and elegance that make it."

"It's a work of art." Said Suzi.

"Thank you."

Muriel went to speak but her voice faltered.

"I'd like you to have it as a thank you for letting me use the barn."

Muriel welled up again and gave him a big kiss.

The ones on his lap top didn't have the same impact as the printed ones, mainly I think because they were on a screen and not paper.

After some more wine and more talking you could sense that James wanted to ask something, Muriel made it easy for him by asking about his plans for more photographic shoots.

"Well, if it's ok with you what I'd really love to do is to try and do some outside shoots here, try to catch the beauty of movement and of the human form. I have two models lined up who are prepared to pose for me."

Muriel nodded but was quiet, her previous buoyant mood somewhat dampened. Suzi copped on straight away although it took me and James a bit longer.

"Two models sound great but would you like to do some group shots also, like Riebicke use to. Maybe we could help you with that."

"That would be great, I'd really love to but I was too shy to ask, you've been so good to me already."

Muriel visibly perked up, "When would you like to shoot, weekends are too busy but any other time is good."

"I was thinking Tuesday if that suits."

"Perfect!" Muriel gleamed.

The next few days flew by, what with being busy, the joy and excitement of getting engaged and the excitement and building trepidation, for me at least, of the upcoming photo shoot. We had decided to not tell our parents and friends about the engagement until we met them in person so once the last guests had left on Monday morning our thoughts turned to Tuesday.

Muriel was very excited and giddy, constantly talking about different locations in the camp or looking up old images from the era and showing them to us, finding the rudest ones she could and saying she hoped James would shoot ones like them.

Me and Suzi, whilst excited for Muriel were a bit more nervous. We'd both been naked in public, Suzi even riding a horse through the village naked before dismounting and continuing on foot and finishing with a bit of a show for the gathered crowd. But posing for photo's felt like a step up. However nervous we were we knew that we would do it, Suzi even making me go for a run and do push-ups on Sunday and Monday so that I'd look my best.

Muriel's only concern was that the women in the photos had thick bushes and they were both shaved.

"Doesn't matter, it'll make them more modern." Said Suzi.

"Maybe, what do you think looks better Dave?" And with that Muriel knelt in front of Suzi's and pushed her legs apart, putting her head down low and leaving some of hair over Suzi's twat. I had some view, Suzi's spread legs and pussy barely covered by Muriel's fine hair and Muriel's taut arse, arsehole and twat pointing straight at me as she bent low. I hummed and hawed and pretended to look from different angles before finally kneeling behind Muriel, placing my hands on her hips and resting my by now very hard dick between her cheeks.

Muriel moaned a little as I pushed forward "You can put it in if you like."

"Which hole?"

"David!" I think Suzi was shocked and even I was surprised at myself, but Muriel just chuckled. "Just my cunt for now, my arse might take a bit more preparation."

Normally I would have looked to Suzi to see if she was ok with this but I was so turned on that I just lined myself up and started to push. Muriel's legs were still together so it was tight but once I was past her lips I pushed hard, pulling Muriel onto me as I thrust forward, I bottomed out and came almost immediately. As my head cleared and pulse settled I finally saw Suzi, a look of shock and lust on her face as she played with Muriel's hair, pulling her head up and forcing it between her legs.

As Muriel ate Suzi I started to slowly fuck her again, my dick just hard enough to stop it plopping out. Suzi mouthed to me 'slap her', I did, gently at first, then harder as our pace quickened. The motion of my strokes sent Muriel's tongue deeper and deeper into Suzi's dripping cunt with every thrust forward. She moaned against Suzi's swollen clit, and I think it must have added to the sensation as Suzi's eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

She was completely lost in our little tryst, and I wondered if our future would be full of these delicious moments. Me, my cock lodged deep inside of a tight twat as I watched my wife being eaten. It sounded like a dream when I considered it and picturing such a bright future had me squeezing Muriel's hips and fucking her harder. She lifted her mouth to moan out loud at the sudden change in my pace, a string of drool pooling from her lips and connecting to Suzi's soaking cunt.

That sight alone had me almost spent as Suzi grabbed Muriel's hair to bury her face back into her cunt, thrusting her hips forward in passionate delight. I couldn't hold out anymore, and as I began to spill my cum deep into Muriel, Suzi's body shook with orgasm. Each pulse of my cock was matched by the squeeze of Muriel's inner muscles as she milked every last drop out of me, cumming as well with a vibrating shiver. We lay there, exhausted and happy.

"I think I prefer shaven." I said.

There was a light drizzle as Muriel joined us for breakfast on Tuesday morning; she was naked but gratefully accepted the dressing gown I offered.

"I hope it stops raining otherwise it'll mess up the shoot."

"I think he'll still be able to take photos, it'll just be a bit miserable for us all, anyway it's meant to clear, maybe a bit cool and damp early on, good for the nipples."

"You don't need any help with yours." Suzi said to her.

"I know, I'm already tingly thinking about it."

As a precaution we'd gathered some umbrellas and dressing gowns but as James arrived the rain stopped and the sun was trying to break through. The three of them were getting out of the car as we reached them and James made the introductions.

"This is Jenna, we were friends at college." He said introducing a tall and lithe looking girl with red hair, a beautiful high cheek boned face and a golden glow to her skin, an amazing combination. She was only a little shorter than me, 5'11'' I'd guess, and graceful.

"And this little minx is my sister Ann." He said, introducing a 5'2'' curvy blond with the biggest, whitest smile I had ever seen.

Muriel was on them like a shot, pulling them both in for a hug, her dressing gown opening as she did so, probably deliberately, and staying that way. We introduced ourselves and the girls immediately complemented Muriel on the pictures James had taken of her, telling her she looked incredible in them.

"I think James is very talented and could make anything look good."

"It's much easier when he has such a beautiful woman like you to shoot." Ann smiled.

"Thank you." I think Muriel may have blushed a little.

We went to Muriel's chalet and she insisted on everyone having a drink or two, just to get to know each other and let the weather warm a bit, she still didn't do up her gown.

She asked Jenna what bronzer she used and Jenna laughed, obviously not the first time she'd been asked it, "One of my granddads was Indian and the other Irish, this is all natural, I tan rather than burn." "Wow." Suzi and Muriel said in unison, "You're stunning." Jenna smiled, again I think she'd heard it before.

I was talking to Ann and she smiled the whole time, almost forcing me to ask about her teeth.

"My dad paid for them for my eighteenth, I told him I wanted to be a glamour model. I had the tits and bum for it but my teeth were crap."

"So have you done much modeling?"

"No this is my first time; I was too busy in college over the winter. It's like it was meant to be, my dad bought James a load of camera gear for his eighteenth and now he'll take pictures of my present, amongst other things." She said, laughing and smiling even wider.

Jenna explained that she had only done a few fashion shoots before, just for friends, but liked and trusted James and thought it would be cool to do some nude shots.

Muriel put everyone at their ease by taking off her dressing gown with a 'Ta da' and announcing, "As you can see I'm a complete tart and these two slappers will flash their bits at anybody."

Everyone laughed and we took the hint and undressed. Suzi has a tight, fit body and looks great nude, her body confidence shining through.

"Wow, you're beautiful." Said Ann as she looked intently at Suzi, soaking her up. Suzi leant forward and hugged Ann, which I think took Ann by surprise but which she relaxed into. Turning to me she gave me the same intense scrutiny, stopping at my rapidly hardening dick.

"You're not bad either." She smiled

"I know, it's a nice one isn't it; of course he has no control over it, we'll hose him down later." Suzi said to all round laughs. It was my turn to be surprised as Ann leant in and hugged me, her head against my chest and her soft boobs feeling wonderful against my belly and my dick sticking into her belly. I looked over to Suzi who just rolled her eyes up.

James looked a little nervous and unsure of himself, Muriel as always took control.

"Right you two get your kit off and we'll get this show on the road."

Ann started to strip straight away but Jenna seemed more reticent, sensing this Suzi went over with a dressing gown she could wear, Jenna shook her head and said she'd be ok but Suzi stayed with her, chatting the whole time to put her at her ease.

When you are in a smallish room it's difficult not to stare, but I tried to be an equal opportunities perv and stared at both of them equally.

Ann was down to her underwear before Jenna had even started, a lacy red combo that she looked incredible in.

"James I thought you told me not to wear any underwear because it would mark my skin." Jenna said.

"I did, it just didn't seem right telling my sister not to wear any." We all laughed again and Ann said, "I better get out of these quickly then."

She undid her bra and her boobs popped out, jiggling up and down a little but too firm to wobble much. I have no idea of sizes but on her small frame they looked big. Obviously aware of my admiring stare she looked at me and winked, before bending and removing her knickers, revealing a faint blond landing strip and then standing erect, one hip forward as if to say 'what do you think?' I smiled and smiled some more when I saw Muriel behind her obviously enjoying the view.

Jenna had removed her top and was obviously building herself up for the big reveal. It wasn't made easier by all eyes now being on her. She had long, defined, sinewy muscles and Suzi asked her what she did to keep fit. "I dance and I do Jujitsu."

"You can really tell; you look amazing."

"Thanks." She seemed to be gaining some confidence

She removed her trousers slowly as if teasing although it was probably nerves.

"Woohoo, a bush! Thank god one of us has one."

It was Muriel and it seemed to break the ice. Everyone was looking at Jenna's neatly trimmed red pubes which she seemed quite proud of, pushing her pelvis out a bit. "I like to keep it so everyone knows I'm a real red head."

"Now you beautiful people." Muriel clapped, "I know this is your shoot James but I've an idea for the beginning, get us all warmed up and going. Take your cameras out to the green over there and get ready, we'll join you shortly, you'll soon cop on to what we're doing."

You didn't say no to Muriel and after James had left she gathered us all round.

"We're going to have a wonderful, naked day. The most beautiful thing in the world." We were all smiling, she was infectious. She got us to stand in a type of circle with her in the middle, she slowly turned so we could all see every bit of her.

"Touch me." She breathed and my cock twitched. "I want all your hands on me so you can feel how beautiful the human body is."

We were obviously use to Muriel, but we moved slowly to touch her, bringing Jenna and Ann along with us. As our hands touched her she took each hand in turn and moved it across her body until we were all freely rubbing her ourselves. I was more behind and moved in closer so I could reach the front as well as the back, taking my lead everyone moved closer, their hands more confident on her skin. Jenna and Ann seemed intoxicated by the gently eroticism, Ann courageous enough to allow her hand to trail closer to Muriel's twat but cautious enough not to touch it just yet. Suzi saw this at the same time as I and smiled up at me, using her free hand to lightly stroke my hardening dick. The action encouraged Muriel to reach out and caress the flat of Suzi's stomach and before we knew it, we were all off touching each other, almost a four sided Muriel sandwich. It was incredibly erotic and sensual and I wondered if we might all get a go in the middle as our circle had become more of a knot. But Muriel brought the action to a close, giving each of us a slow and lingering kiss on the lips and said we had to go to James.

We left the chalet, linking arms like a team as we did so, everyone giddy and chatting.

"I nearly had an orgasm in there." Ann said.

"I know, I've never kissed a woman but I loved it." Said Jenna, sweetly.

We just smiled, knowing the power of Muriel. When we reached the green James said he was ready.

"Right looking at all the nipples and your flagging todger David I can see everyone's feeling the cold." Muriel said.

Everyone looked at my dick but I didn't care. She continued, "We're going to play 'tag'. David you're on. We'll run around giddily and you try to catch us. Are you ready James? Right count to ten David and come after us."

I nodded my agreement and prepared to count.

" One more thing, you have to cuddle us when you catch us, should help with the todger."

It wasn't a very big green but everyone scattered in different directions, James snapping away as they did so. I didn't know who to chase first, would Suzi expect me to catch her first, maybe one of the new girls. I decided on Jenna and thank god I did, she was very quick and if I'd left her to the end I may not have caught her. She was a joy to chase, her long legs and incredible arse blurring in front of me as she twisted and turned. James was concentrating on the two of us and as I eventually cornered her, he moved in close. I nearly had to dive to bring her down, both of us ending up on the floor. As I helped her up and she came in close for a hug she twisted and I found myself airborne, landing with a thud. She helped me up, smiling at my wounded expression