The Nudist Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ken felt his climax boiling up less than a minute later, he suddenly grabbed his imaginary Milla and penetrated her. Looking up at her face, Ken saw his sister in his arms instead of Milla. He imagined himself fucking her with passion while sucking on her breasts as he came all over his belly and pecs. His first load of sperm even reached his face! As he was cleaning himself up, Ken laughed about that sperm on his face. It wasn't the first time and knew it wasn't going to be the last. He just had to think about aiming... which he never did.

As he began to fall asleep, he briefly wondered if the appearance of his sister in his fantasy meant that he was depraved. Gods knew he had asked himself that question many time since Jennifer had broken up with him, calling him a pervert. But as much as Jennifer had made some good points, Ken wasn't too worried about fantasizing about his sister.

It wasn't his first time, after all. It had been a while, but those breasts! How big they were, how they moved, how they bounced, their nipples... Damn! He was now awake! He laughed when he felt his cock becoming hard again, which happened when he climaxed too quickly. This time spent the next ten minutes fantasizing about his sister. And this time he imagined himself fucking her sweet, round ass. He came extremely hard and fell asleep with a grin on his face, as well as a splotch of cum on his cheek!

***

Aria woke up first in their cabin. Despite having become used to nudism with Ethan's family, it was still strange to wake up naked next to her boyfriend and see his two parents, equally naked, sleeping across the small cabin. Ethan's mother was on her back and Aria could see her two breasts. Very nice breasts, if smaller than hers. And when Aria sat up she could see Ethan's dad, his fat cock resting on his thigh. With a naughty smile, she wished that Ethan had inherited that cock.

Ethan's cock was very normal, very average, but he knew what to do with it in bed. Usually. Still... She imagined what his dad's probably looked like when hard and Aria felt tingles deep in her belly. She had been very horny last night as they went to bed, but Ethan had refused to fuck her. And maybe he had been right: his parents had come back to the cabin sooner than expected and would have caught them red-handed.

Even so, Aria was still horny this morning. Looking outside, she saw that she sun was just about to come up and she decided to go for a walk. Walking around the colony at 5 in the morning was a very different experience. A pleasant one as far as she was concerned. The water would probably be too cold to swim in this early, but walking along the deserted beach was very relaxing.

She took the opportunity to stretch and do some tai chi, something she couldn't have done with people around. Sometimes she thought that there was some hypocrisy in nudism. Wasn't the point of nudism to be completely at ease with your own body, whatever it looked like? Then why couldn't she do tai chi and bend over and open her legs with people around? Or why couldn't she give long wet kisses to her boyfriend in public? Wasn't that an indication that something was askew?

Just yesterday morning, Ethan's mother asked Aria to put her sunscreen before leaving the cabin. Aria had been surprised by that request and Ethan's mom explained that if men saw her lathering up her large breasts, they would be aroused. She said it with a smile on her lips, in a sort of womanly conspiratorial way, but Aria had still been taken aback. Thinking about that sunscreen reminded her that the sun would soon clear the treetops and that she should put some on right now. Being a pale-skinned had its drawbacks.

When she silently sneaked back out of the cabin with the sunscreen in hand, Aria saw her brother walking towards her. They had both been early risers ever since their childhoods. She smiled and put her finger on her lips to indicate that the others were still sleeping. She noticed what looked like a patch of sugar on his cheek and, after wetting her thumb in her mouth, she cleaned it off. Ken tensed up when she did, but she frowned and shook her head, wondering what was wrong with him.

As they walked away in silence, Aria acknowledged that it was rather peculiar to see him naked. But she guessed that it was even more awkward for him, given the experience she now had with Ethan's family. She had tried to contain her laughter yesterday when he first saw her naked. His jaw hadn't exactly dropped to the ground, but Aria knew it had been a close thing. She was fully aware that in the last few years of her adolescence her body had matured in remarkable ways. Now that she had lost about twenty pounds since last year, her curves had been noticeably accentuated.

Once they were out of earshot from any cabin, they paused and began talking. As she squeezed sunscreen into her palm, she began telling him about what her boyfriend's mother had told her yesterday. As she covered her entire body with it, she told her brother how she thought that there was something suspicious with nudism. As she finished with her breasts, making sure to cover ever last inch of that very pale skin, Aria looked up to see why Ken wasn't replying.

And then she sighed. Ken's eye were locked onto her breasts as she kept working the lotion onto them. Laughing, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together towards him. When she slid her fingers all the way to her nipples and pinched them, Ken's eyes grew wider and he suddenly looked up at her. Aria laughed again and said "Well, I have my answer! I guess my mother in law was right after all!"

"Shit! I'm sorry Aria... It's just... you're just... Oh fuck... I'm sorry sis."

"Damn bro!" she said, smiling. "You really have to stop looking at me like this! Especially since people know your my brother."

"I know... I know Aria. I'm sorry. You're just so damn gorgeous!" he said, laughing nervously.

"Busty, you mean?" she replied, teasing him as she smiled.

"Yeah, that too!" he added.

"Don't worry about it brother... I don't mind. I'm getting used to men staring at my breasts."

"Not just your breasts Aria. You've alway been very beautiful, but losing those few pounds really made a difference!"

"Thanks... Now, I think you're going to need a towel, brother." Aria said, glancing at his cock.

"What? Oh fuck!"

Aria laughed as Ken, without a towel, didn't know quite what to do with a rapidly growing erection. "Don't look at it!" he said, red faced.

"What? I'm supposed to let you stare at my breasts but I can't look at your cock?"

"Not when it's like this!" he said while trying to look for a place to hide and finding none.

"No? But you can look at me when I lather and caress and massage my breasts?" she asked as she grabbed her breasts again.

"Oh for Christ's sake, Aria! Stop that!" he was laughing now, but still nervously.

"In any case, brother, it's not as if I had never seen it before!"

"Oh right! Damned little voyeur!" he said, abandoning his attempts at covering himself.

"And it was just as big as it is now!" Aria said, laughing harder now.

Although she was laughing, Aria was glad that her own arousal wasn't as obvious as her brother's. Hadn't she just thought about wanting a bigger cock an hour ago? Her brother's certainly fit the bill. Ken didn't see her biting her lower lip as she stole as many glances as she could. Or at least she thought so until he said "Go ahead, sis... Take a good look at it. I don't mind either."

After a long, delicious moment, Aria looked back up at her brother's face. "Damn, you really have a nice cock bro... No new ladies in your life?"

"Well, maybe. It's probably nothing, but Milla, the girl that works at the reception... Things kind'a clicked yesterday."

"Good for you!" she paused, then added "And for that guy!" she glanced at his cock again as they shared a laugh together. "Good thing you didn't catch me doing tai chi on the beach this morning!"

"What? Naked?" Ken said, his imagination clearly working overtime. "Damned tease!" he added.

And that's when a slight misunderstanding changed everything that would follow. Ken had meant that in a general sense, thinking about her all alone at the beach. Before she cut him off, Ken had been about to add "What if someone had caught you bent over?" He didn't have the chance to clarify his meaning because Aria, on the other hand, thought that he meant "damned tease" in the sense that she was teasing him with that image. Maybe it was because she had been horny since last night, or because she was more aroused by Ken's erect cock than she would have admitted, but in any case Aria along with it the idea and said "Oh? Like when I do this?" and she grabbed her breasts again, squeezing them in a clearly suggestive manner.

Aria could see that her brother had been surprised by her action. But she kept going, seeing his lust very clearly in his expression as he watched her breasts. As she stopped quite a few seconds of tense silence later, their eyes locked. After another long silence, Ken said "Aria... We may be in a nudist colony, you may have a boyfriend and you may be my sister... But if you keep doing that I don't know how long I'll be able to resist."

Aria's heart was now pounding very hard, the raw lust she could see in her brother's eyes triggering something inside her as well. The way his cock now twitched, the way his hands were closed into fists, the way he stood leaning towards her... Aria had never had a boyfriend that had wanted her so badly. She felt her face flushing, her pussy getting hotter and her nipples engorging as she stood there in front of him.

Unbeknownst to Ken, he wasn't the only one of the two to have fantasized about the other. Ever since seeing her brother watching that anal sex porn clip, beating his thick cock, Aria had wondered what it would felt like. Every time they were both single at the same time, she would wonder "Wouldn't it be simple, just good sex the two of us, no strings, no complications?" And every time she pushed her dildo up her ass she would, at least briefly, think about him and that image of his cock in his fist.

***

Ken saw that he sister was now breathing hard, and looked troubled. He missed her engorged nipples, couldn't see how wet her pussy was and misinterpreted her flushed cheeks as shame. So he looked away from that long stare and moved back away from her. He mumbled a "I'm sorry sis." as he turned around and walked quickly to his cabin. He was glad that nobody was around and hid until his erection disappeared. As horny as he was, somehow he didn't feel like masturbating. He hoped he hadn't insulted his sister to the point that she wouldn't want to talk to him anymore. In any case, he would keep the secret that she had cleaned a sperm spot on his cheek to his grave!

He spent the rest of the day walking in the forest paths away from the colony itself. He ended up spending most of the afternoon with a group of three guys and a girl around a small natural lake. Luckily, he didn't think the girl was particularly attractive. He felt a lot better when he walked back towards the colony, but he still tried to avoid his sister. When he found Milla talking with two of her friends, he grinned and joined them. Her two friends were very pretty as well, and even though they were curvier than Milla, Ken nevertheless thought that she had something special.

His heart skipped a beat when Milla decided to leave her friends and spend the rest of the afternoon with him. Despite having barely talked to her, he really was falling for this girl. They shared dinner and a fire in a somewhat secluded spot of the colony and Ken had a fantastic time. Seeing her laugh with him, Ken was beginning to think that the attraction was mutual.

Later in the evening, with Milla showing no signs of wanting to leave, Ken decided to take a small risk and shuffled closer to where she was sitting. He melted inside when he saw her smiling. It was strange for him to see that he found her stunningly beautiful, incredibly sexy and yet, his cock wasn't threatening to rear its head. Not that he didn't want to have sex with her, but that he had more important feelings to consider. All in all, it was shaping up to be a great evening.

Great, that is, until Ethan came up to them and told him Aria wasn't feeling well. Ken tried to explain to Ethan that it was now mostly his problem, and that he was having a good time here. But soon, seeing Ethan's bashful expression, he began to worry. He excused himself to Milla and leaned in to whisper in her ear "You have no idea how much it pains me to leave you like this..."

As he was standing up, she grabbed his arm and pulled him close "Don't worry." she said with her sexy French accent. "Go take care of your sister and I'll still be here tomorrow."

It wasn't an overt declaration of love or anything like that, but the fact that she had grabbed his arm and the look in her eyes told a lot more than her words did. Ken felt a strange mix of thrill and worry as he followed Ethan. He was shocked to see his sister, clearly drunk, dancing in front of the fire. It was not overtly erotic, but a busty young girl dancing nude, in the night, in front of a fire... well.

When she saw him, she cried his name aloud and ran to him. When she hugged him hard, he was flooded with emotions and sensations that he just didn't know how to handle. Instead of focusing on the feeling of her breasts on his chest, her belly against his or her warm pussy over his cock, Ken frowned and pushed her away at arms length. Looking into her eyes, he confirmed that she was indeed very drunk. Probably more than ever before in her life as far as he knew. Aria very rarely got drunk. Drunk and sad.

Looking at Ethan over Aria's shoulder, Ken also discovered that he was the one responsible for his sister's predicament. When Aria shouted "Here! My brother! The only man who truly loves me!" Ken saw Ethan, his parents and a few other people cringe. They were, apparently, well aware of the situation. Ken didn't really want to know more. At least not now. Without even bothering to talk to them, he turned his sister around and helped her to walk to his own cabin.

He sat her down on the extra bed, where she would probably spend the night. She stank of sweat and spilled beer, so he cleaned her off. Doing that, of course, required him to rub a warm towel all over her body. While he was well aware of his growing arousal, he was also very focused on her situation and pushed those feelings aside. Drunk as she was though, she was also aware of his handiwork.

"Enjoying yourself, brother?" she asked.

"Oh shut up about this. I just want to clean you up, and never before have I so wanted a pair of jeans." he grumbled.

"What, so that I wouldn't see your big cock? As it's getting bigger by the second?"

"Crap!" Ken said, trying to shift his position to hide it.

"Don't worry brother. As I said, I've seen it before. Gods! If you only knew how many times I've thought about seeing your fist pumping your big cock!" she giggled.

Ken stopped cleaning her legs as she said that. He closed his eyes, tried to clear his head and said "Why don't you tell me what happened instead?"

"There was this other girl..."

And Ken listened for about five minutes as Aria told him about this other girl, an ex-girlfriend of Ethan's that he had met and courted here. She was here again and Aria knew that the flame was still there. She hadn't seen anything untoward between them but Ethan's face, when she confronted him, apparently confirmed her suspicions. So, something was maybe happening between Ethan and this girl. Ken sighed. His own reading of his face had pretty much told him the same thing, even though he hadn't known the story. He had looked, simply put, guilty.

The combination of sadness, alcohol and sleepiness turn his normally very cogent sister into an incoherent mess. "You know what, Ken... I've never had anal sex in my life!" she was giggling now. She was also sitting on the bed very close to him, her breasts invitingly close. Before he could reply, she added "And you know what else, dear brother? After seeing that video I promised myself that if I hadn't had anal sex within two years, I'd ask you to fuck my ass!" By now she was laughing uncontrollably.

Ken's erection was also uncontrollable. While his head didn't believe a word she was saying about that promise, his cock didn't much care. Aria continued. "I haven't watched a lot of porn in my life... so I remember vividly that huge cock disappearing into that tight little asshole. Gods I fantasized about you fucking my ass so often! And you do have a big cock, so..."

"Please stop talking Aria... This is crazy." Ken said, trying to calm her down.

"Yeah, crazy that I haven't kept my promise. It's been more than two years, so.. Wadayasay?" she was drawling so badly at this point that, even aroused as he was, Ken laughed.

"Ok, lie down for a moment, just to catch your breath."

"Catfff my breath? I donwanna catfff my breath! I wand'you to fuck my azzzzz!" she was laughing again.

Ken breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her either fainting or falling asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. He sat down on the floor next to her bed and closed his eyes for a moment. He realized that he was breathing very quickly, that he was hot all over and, of course, that he had a raging erection. He also realized that one of the sexiest and most desirable girl he had ever seen in his life was sleeping naked right in front of him.

Ken knew he was not going to fuck her ass while she was sleeping. Even though he dearly wanted to and that, like his sister, he had never realized his fantasy. Then again, would it be so bad if he just caressed her body? Hadn't he just done that with the towel? Of course, had he been calm and composed, had it been broad day light and if he hadn't been so damned horny, he would have realized how bad his arguments were. But he wasn't all that.

Kneeling next to her, Ken placed his hand on her belly and slowly caressed her skin until his little finger touched the underside of her breast. Mouth agape, breathing fast, he lifted his hand and followed the generous curve of his sister's breast. When he finally closed his fingers around her flesh, he closed his eyes and moaned. Oh dear Gods! Aria's breast felt like warm cookie dough beneath the smoothest of skin. As he felt it gently squeeze and release as he played with it, Ken felt a ridiculous amount of pleasure.

Soon he rose up on his knees and reached for her other breast. In the process, his cock touched his sister's arm, sending shocks of pleasure deep inside him. While rubbing his cock against that arm, Ken kept massaging her breasts, played with her nipples and his eyes darted between her breasts and her pussy. Even though it was pretty dark, his still could make out her trimmed red bush and the prominent lips below.

Part of him wanted to keep doing that until time ended, yet his cock wanted something else. And he was still vigilant enough, if barely, to know that if he waited too long, he'd end up fucking her. And that was a step too far. And so he released one of her breasts and wrapped his fist around his cock.

As soon as he did, he imagined his sister on all fours, making her ass sway from left to right in invitation. He saw himself kneeling behind her round ass and soon he was slapping his thick cock right in her crack. This wasn't the first time he imagined that, but it was still as good as the first time. Especially now after what she had said. "Had she been serious at all? Or was this just drunken nonsense?" he wondered. In his mind he pushed his cock against, and then into her ass. It slipped right in, a imaginary tight grip that sent very real pleasure coursing throughout his body. He almost felt his thighs slapping against her ass as he pummelled her ass with fury. Oh Gods what he wouldn't give to be able to sodomize his sister! If she invited him once again, drunk or not...