The Nudist Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the real world he still had one hand that was roaming from her breasts to her pussy. With his other hand he increased his pace on his cock and soon felt the surge of pleasure as sperm rushed up his length. He arched his body backwards as he climaxed and watched, amazed, as his sperm sprayed all over his sister's upper body. His eyes were wide open in awe as he looked at the numerous strands and pools of sperm on her belly and breasts. It was utterly erotic to see his own sperm on his sister's smooth skin.

Eventually he sat back down on his feet and calmed down. Smiling, with his deflating cock hanging heavily between his legs, Ken fetched the wet towel again and cleaned his sister's skin a second time. Remembering the fact that she had unknowingly cleaned a blotch of sperm from his face earlier, he was very careful to remove every last trace of sperm from her body. And he succeeded. Alas, what Ken didn't see was a few drops of sperm on the bed across from Aria's body. Given that she would turn on her side during the night, well...

***

When Aria woke up the following morning, she was disoriented for a moment. This wasn't her cabin? Why did she have a headache? And where was Ethan... When her mind was able to make sense of her jumbled memories, Aria groaned. "Shit... What a fucking day!" she thought. Aria took a few deep breaths and turned around on the bed. That's when she saw Ken, her brother, lying on his back with an amazing erection. "Well, well, well... I'm starting to like this nudism thing more and more..." she thought with a smile on her lips. "What's up with boys and morning erections?" she wondered.

Aria turned on her back and stopped looking at Ken for a moment. She took deep breaths to try and clear her headache. She still felt bad about Ethan's ex-girlfriend, but now that her initial frustration had passed, she knew she'd be able to have a reasonable discussion with him. "After all," she thought. "He was most likely telling the truth when he told me he had only talked to her to make it clear that things were over between them." Then again, why had he been standing so damned close to her? Aria sighed, hoping that they could smooth things out.

After a while she turned her head to look at that amazing cock again and she bit her lower lip. "Did I really ask him to fuck my ass?" she wondered shamefully. "Nah... that must have been a crazy dream. Impossible!" Aria carefully sat up on the bed, happy that her headache wasn't getting worse. She crawled to her brother's bed and stared at his cock for a moment. A long moment. "Christ! I'm going crazy with this forbidden lust!" But she remained there.

Sitting on her feet like her brother had last night, Aria stretched her arms above her head. Had Ken been awake, he would have been floored by her breasts as she did. But he wasn't, so Aria took her time to really stretch. When she leaned sideways to stretch her side, she felt something sticky on her skin. Reaching the spot with her fingers, she tried rubbing it off before wetting her finger in her mouth. "Just like the spot on Ken's face..." she thought. "What the..."

When she smelled her finger, her eyes opened wide in surprise. It was sperm! And while she had sometimes found such spots on her body after having sex with Ethan, it certainly wasn't his, so... Her eyes locked on Ken's cock again and she tried to puzzle it out. Yesterday, on his face... Was that what it was? His sperm? Had he masturbated and cum so hard that it landed on his face? Aria smiled, imagining the scene. "His cock's certainly long enough for this!" But what about the spots on her?

Eventually, while she got more and more aroused thinking about it, Aria figured out what had happened last night. All while staring at that amazing cock. Touching her belly and breasts, she could now feel some residual traces of cleaned sperm. "He masturbated over me?" she thought. "He really came all over my body?" Her eyes wide, she stared at his cock and licked her lips.

Aria didn't even stop to consider how wrong this entire thing between them was. Instead, she imagined him kneeling next to her, masturbating over her nude body. And probably touching her all over. Very gently, Aria touched his cock with her fingertips. Ken didn't move. What else could she do? "Of course, he's not passed out drunk like I was..." she thought. "I can't do much without waking him up, but maybe I could..." And with that she leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his cock.

Her head was spinning with lust when she sat back down, her pussy already hot and wet. She had kissed her brother's cock! "What would he do if I simply straddled him right now?" she thought, her mind diving deeper and deeper into lust. "What would he say if he woke up with his cock buried in his sister's pussy?" Aria knew he found her hot, knew he desired her. But that was pretty normal for a young guy with a sexy sister. Fucking though?

Looking at his bed, she saw there was enough space to put her foot between the bed and the cabin's canvas wall. Aria stood up, lifted one foot and carefully placed it on the other side of the narrow bed. She was right above his cock, her legs wide open. She placed her hands on the bed near his shoulder. In this position, bent over him, she saw that her breasts were only inches away from his face. And as she kept bending her knees, the inches between her pussy and his cock were quickly diminishing.

Very carefully, breathing hard and flushed with lust, Aria touched Ken's cock with her pussy. The electric shock of raw desire shook her and she had to control herself. She so dearly wanted to rub herself upon it! Then again, what she truly wanted was to impale herself on that large cock! Probably the largest she'd ever had. "After months of Ethan's normal sized cock, this would stretch me out just the right way!"

But given that even rubbing it would wake Ken up, she straightened her legs after a few moments. Staying there, almost on all fours above her naked brother, Aria looked at his sleeping face. Could she wake him up by fucking him? Could she? She lowered herself again, touched his cock and felt that she had left a wet spot on it. Moving up until she felt the tip nestling between her lips, Aria shivered. "Just one second..." she thought. "That's all I'd need to have his cock inside me. To have my brother's big cock inside me..."

And then she slipped higher still, the tip of his cock slipping from the bottom of her lips until it reached her asshole. "And there it was! My brother's hard cock on my ass!" Aria was breathing as hard as a fucking steam engine as she stayed there. She moaned in surprise as she felt his cock twitch. Frozen, Aria looked at his face and saw that he was still sleeping. "Fuck!" she thought, exasperated. "I can't do that!" Moving backwards, she felt her lips caressing his entire length, coating the underside of his cock with her juices until she felt his balls. She then stood up shakily and moved away from his bed.

She was still burning with lust as she reclined on her bed. She began masturbating, maybe six feet away from her naked brother. Staring at him and his glistening cock, she used both her hands to drive her pleasure to dizzying heights. She knew that if he woke up, and he was bound to do so soon, she wouldn't be able to stop. In the end he didn't wake up and she was panting and gasping as she stared at Ken when her climax took her. Her body arched upwards and she trembled as wave after wave of pleasure ravaged her.

She finally collapsed on the bed, covered with sweat. Looking at her brother, she stood up again and placed a wet finger upon his upper lip. Gently she traced both of his lips with her fingers, smiling as she saw them glistening like his cock had minutes before. Would he taste her? Would he, like she had herself, figure out what had happened while he slept? Aria wondered if Ken had left those sperm blobs on purpose. Maybe not. But she certainly was leaving her juices on purpose. It was, pretty much, an invitation. Aria had no idea what would happen today with Ethan, but one thing was sure; she intended on fucking her brother before the day was out!

***

Ken woke up thirty minutes later, alone in his cabin. Without an erection. As it turned out, it was a very good thing because Ken didn't wake up by himself. Milla called his name from outside and as he woke up he reflexively said "Yes?" He grinned when he saw her, but felt dizzy when he sat up too fast. Milla laughed and pushed him back on his bed. "Slow down Ken..." she said as she sat right where Aria had masturbated. "As I said yesterday I'm not going anywhere."

Ken looked at her and smiled. He licked his dry lips and was surprised at the taste. With Milla, this little mystery would have to wait. After a long pause, during which they stared at each other, Milla said "At this point other girls would say that they're not usually this forward, but I'm not going to say that. Because I am this forward. Ken, I really like you. I don't even know where you're from, and I don't know if you're going to stay here long enough to know if things could work between us. But I wanna find out. Interested?"

Was he interested? Ken's heart was doing cartwheels in his chest! "Milla, of course I'm interested! This is the best 'good morning' I've ever had in my life!" he said, having no idea how close he came to having a very different one thirty minutes ago. Milla smiled at his answer and came to sit right next to him. They shared another long stare until Ken broke it, flushing suddenly "Oh, I'm sorry Milla, but I think I'm going to need that towel over there..."

"Really?" she asked, surprised but not alarmed. And apparently in no hurry to reach for that towel. "You've seen me naked plenty of times."

"I know. It's not that. It's... I think it's what you said."

"Hmmm. That's pretty sweet!" she said. For the first time, Ken noticed the dimples on her cheeks as she smiled. "A sweet involuntary reflex response!"

They both laughed at her comment, a throwback to their very first conversation. Yet Ken's cock wasn't going down, quite the contrary. They both looked at it at the same time and laughed again. Milla said "Well, it would be premature to... well, do anything about it so soon, but as long as we're both alone, I don't really mind seeing it. Is that alright?"

"Sure!" Ken replied.

"Are you sure you had trouble with sex before? You seem as reasonable a young man as I've ever met."

"Yeah, well, I've done a lot of soul searching since I got dumped. And while I wasn't expecting to meet anyone romantically here, well, you've given me an extraordinarily good reason to behave."

Milla looked into his eyes and he saw her own eyes widen a bit. "You mean that if you were to stop... behaving... you'd..." she glanced at his fully erect cock, inches away from her.

Ken could see that she wasn't afraid of what he could do. Quite the contrary. Her mouth was slightly parted and her entire body seemed to flush slightly. "Well... I'm not sure it's a good idea to... er..."

"I'm sorry Ken. I shouldn't have asked you this." She stood up and cursed herself. "I'm sorry. I don't wanna mess this up."

"Milla! Stop it!" Ken said. "Sit here. Just sit here and look at me like you did a moment ago."

That seemed to be the perfect words to say as she looked at him and sat down. Ken saw that she was just as nervous as he was, which made him like her even more. He grabbed her hand and stared into her eyes. "I like you Milla. A lot. A damned lot!" he stressed, laughing nervously. "I've never fallen so quickly for a girl before, and I've never been in such an obvious position!" he glanced at his turgid cock and they both smiled. "I'm not going anywhere either, and I hope we have enough time here together so that we can continue whatever this is in the real world." he finished, making air quotes on the last words.

To his surprise, Milla leaned in and kissed him. On the lips. And while he did feel her tongue on his lips, she pulled back quickly. She then said "This is one of the drawbacks of being on a nudist colony..." she sighed. "If we were in the real world, like you said, I'd like to spend the entire day kissing you. But being naked, and with this thing between us, we just can't..." she laughed nervously. "And with this thing being so nice and big!" she laughed again.

She then stood up and walked to the cabin's door. Turning back, she looked very nervous again, but was smiling. She said "I can't believe I just said that! I'm sorry!"

Ken replied "Oh, don't worry about it... And by the way, your own, er, thing, looks absolutely delicious!"

"Argh!" Milla was laughing again. "You're crazy! See you later when my thing isn't so wet!"

Ken was laughing as she left his cabin, and laughed harder when he heard her say "I'm crazy too!" as she walked away. He let himself fall back down on his bed and allowed himself to think about crazy and improbably futures with her. After a while, he wondered if he really was going crazy. Was it normal for a guy to ejaculate all over his sleeping sister while he was imagining sodomizing her, and then dream about loving this wonderful new girl in his life? Probably not. Especially not the cumming all over her. Shit. He was going crazy. If Aria ever learned about this...

Then he licked his lips again and still detected a peculiar taste. What was that? What had he eaten last night? Nothing special... Before the taste could disappear, Ken realized that it tasted like pussy. What the hell? Had he fucked his sister while sleepwalking? Nah, impossible! What then? Damn, he was really going crazy in the literal sense of the word!

He washed himself with a wet towel and went out. He wanted to find Milla as soon as possible, but he ended up meeting up with her only hours later. Her behavior with him was suddenly very different, and it quickly became evident to everybody around them that they had hooked up. He spent the rest of the day with her and immensely enjoyed the day.

After dinner, he went around in search of his sister to make sure she was alright. When he found her, her first words saddened him "Ken, can I sleep in your cabin tonight?"

"Sure sis... things aren't any better?" he asked.

"A bit, yes... Just don't feel like hugging him all night long yet. The double beds feel more like one and a half beds." she suddenly smiled and said "Sure I'm not cramping your style?"

"Oh, Milla? You saw? Well... I'm really happy about it, but we're not there yet, so I'll be sleeping alone tonight. You're welcome to the extra bed."

"Thanks bro!" she said before kissing his cheek.

After an amazing evening with Milla, Ken walked back to his cabin very late and extremely horny. Part of him wanted him to make love with Milla, and another wanted him to keep taking things slow. When she entered his cabin, he saw his sister there, already sleeping. On her stomach. With her lovely round ass there for him to feast on. "Shit!" he cursed inwardly. "This is bad!" One of her legs was slightly opened and he could see the bottom part of her pussy and her little asshole.

He immediately turned the little LED light off. When he did, it woke her up and she whispered "Ken?"

"Yeah, sorry for waking you up."

"No problem. Had a good evening?" she asked.

"Great! Truly great, sis."

"Good for you..." after a pause, she asked "Still horny?"

"Like you wouldn't believe!" he whispered, laughing.

"Hmmm. Still hard?"

"Well, if you must know, yes."

After a longer silence, Aria whispered "I know what you did last night. After I fell asleep."

Ken froze. Everything froze, even his heart for a second or two. For a moment he imagined his entire world crashing around him. Aria would flow into a righteous and justified rage, she'd tell everybody, Milla would be disgusted, he'd be thrown out of the colony in disgrace, his family would... And then he stopped, realizing that she was still here, still naked in the bed next to him. As he was about to say something, Aria said "Did you figure out what I did this morning?"

"No..." was all he could manage to say, as his breathing was still on strike.

"While you were sleeping, with a morning erection, I placed my wet pussy over your cock. And then slid upwards until the tip of your cock touched my asshole."

There was another long silence in the cabin. Ken's heart was now arcing, imagining what he had missed. His cock was ready to burst. Eventually, she whispered, in a very small voice "Still into anal?"

"Yes." he replied in a shaky voice.

"Fuck my ass, brother."

"Are you sure?" he asked dumbly.

"Shit yes! I'm already lubed! I've been playing with my ass while waiting for you!"

Ken's eyes opened wide. In complete darkness he walked to her bed and felt her body. He found her back and slid his hand to her head, caressing her. "Are you really sure?" he asked again.

"Stop talking and fuck my ass... Just my ass. My pussy's for Ethan."

Ken was flabbergasted, but he complied and climbed over her. "This is crazy..." he muttered. "I'm crazy!" he whispered. He shivered when he touched her hot skin and moaned when his cock touched her full ass. Just like that, no foreplay, no waiting, no teasing... he was simply going to fuck his sister's ass! It felt more mechanical and impersonal than he had thought, but here it was. He felt like he was in another world as he pulled back until the tip of his cock slipped deeper into her crack, feeling her heat.

Pulling back a bit too far, he dropped lower and felt Aria gasping. She reached between then with her hand and pulled his cock higher. "A bit too low brother..." she whispered, her voice throaty. "Lift your ass a bit... There!" And indeed it was right there! He could feel her lubed ass already opening slightly. His instincts took over and he pushed slightly deeper. Aria groaned as he did. He whispered "Shit... Sis... I'm about to fuck your ass!"

"I know! You should have done it yesterday!" she replied, laughing.

"Little minx!" he said as he pushed deeper.

When her sphincter clamped itself around his glans, he trembled. He then pushed deeper inside, feeling the lube do its magic and his inches disappeared into her ass. Aria moaned louder, whispering "Shit! you're so damned big! So much bigger than my dildo! Fucking Christ this is crazy good!" Soon Ken felt his thighs squashing against her ass and, as quickly as that, he was fully inside her ass.

Aria was shaking beneath him, continuously moaning in a very low voice. "This is too good!" she said. Ken felt the same thing, but he was too overwhelmed to say anything. He pulled back and cried out under the rush of sensations. "Shhh!" Aria warned him. But it was just too good! He was fucking his damn sister in the ass! And he was going at it much faster now!

It was so different than fucking a pussy! It felt tighter, yet more delicate. Ken felt that most pussies he had encountered could have withstood an intense pummelling. But his sister's ass felt more fragile. Then again, when she began whispering "More..." and "Deeper!", he wondered whether he was wrong. When he placed his hands against the sides of her large breasts, she lifted herself up until he grabbed them both. Using them as leverage, he increased his tempo.

Suddenly he realized that he was missing one important thing: his sight. Reaching for the lamp, he switched it open, held himself up with his arms and looked down. "Oh Gods in heaven! You're amazing Aria! So fucking sexy!" he then slowed down but sat straighter above her. He could now see his cock disappearing into her asshole as he kept fucking her slower. He dropped a gob of saliva on the junction between their bodies and felt the added lube easing his penetrations.

"Fuck me!" Aria whispered. "I'll let you look at it carefully another time... Now I want you to fuck me!" He barely registered the fact that she had just told him that this could become a regular thing. He leaned forward, grabbed her shoulder and resumed fucking her hard. "I've never felt so stretched! Gods your big!" she said, which only enhanced his pleasure.