The Nudist Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped into her in longer and longer strokes as he was feeling his limit. As he pulled back almost until he slipped out, the longer strokes were having an obvious effect on his sister. She was now gasping as well as moaning, asking him to go even deeper. Ken slowed down to get his rhythm right. Every time he reached his maximum depth he grabbed her shoulders firmly and pulled her down against his cock. Back until he almost pulled out and forward until she was fully impaled.

Soon he was accelerating again, while maintaining this maximum penetration. "Faster... Fuck me brother! Fuck my ass!" she moaned. "Gods this is so damed good! Why did we wait all those years... What would you have done if I had jumped you, way back when, the day I caught you watching anal porn?"

"I would have fucked you so bad!"

"You would have? Oh Christ!" she said, groaning in pleasure. "Fuck me faster!"

And so he did, until, eventually, he pulled just slightly too far. His cock pulled out completely, gravity did its thing and they both gasped the next time he fully sheathed his cock as deep as it would go inside... her pussy. One single, relentless, powerful thrust. Ken was overwhelmed with pleasure as the sensations were distinctly different. Warmer, wetter, slippier and while not as naughty as a stretched asshole, definitely sweeter.

They both froze after that gasp. Before his sister could say anything, dizzy with pleasure, Ken pulled back, whispered sorry and slipped right back into her ass. "I'm sorry Aria, but this was dreamy good..." he added.

***

Ken didn't realize that instead of being angry, Aria was also overwhelmed with pleasure. She had genuinely wanted this to be an anal only thing, an old itch she had to scratch. That was why she hadn't wanted any foreplay, just straight up anal sex. In fact, she had believed that he would cum in minutes and that everything would be over. That she could go back to Ethan with her old fantasy satisfied.

Then, soon after he had begun fucking her, she had realized just how intensely pleasurable her brother's cock was. Fucking unbelievably good in her ass. So a second round would be in order. At least a second round. As she felt him plough into her ass, she eventually realized that she would want that cock up her ass regularly. And, most importantly of all, Ken didn't seem on the verge of climaxing all that soon...

And then he had slipped, filling her pussy with the biggest cock it had known in a long while. Aria had been utterly unprepared for the sudden explosion of pleasure that single penetration had generated. She felt empty when he suddenly pulled back and gasped agains as he filled her ass again. "Dreamy good?" he had said? Not even close to describing what she had felt! Not only did she want this incestuous anal sex thing to become regular, she now wanted him to pound her pussy as well.

She was gasping for breath as he began fucking her ass again. "Why did you go back up?" she asked.

"What? You said no pussy!" he replied hoarsely.

"Fuck that now! Get back in there! Ethan can get sloppy seconds for all I care! I want that mighty cock of yours ramming my pussy!"

She knew she wasn't supposed to mix and match like this, but right now she didn't care. Dirty or not, she wanted him to mess her up with that cock of his! She felt her asshole gaping momentarily before he pushed right back into her pussy. Even with her eyes closed hard, Aria saw bursts of color as he began pounding her pussy. She hadn't realized how much she had missed having a big cock really ram into her! Her fists were clenched around the edge of the bed as she pushed back against what felt like hammer strikes.

As deep as Ken was fucking her, she knew this position wasn't the best for what she now craved like a wanton anal sex addict. "Move with me brother..." she said as she rose up on her knees. She ended up on all fours, and groaned when he shifted his grip and resumed fucking her. The extra inch of depth made her eyes roll back into her head and Aria's upper body crashed down on the bed.

Fuck! How deluded had she been in Ethan's bed? How naive had she been to believe that vanilla sex with him could fulfill her lust? Ken's big cock and intensity was waking up a beast that had long been sleeping deep inside Aria. Instead of grabbing the bed again, Aria reached back and grabbed her own ass, with her fingertips near her pussy and asshole, and spread them open. "Christ!" her brother moaned when he saw that. He pulled his cock out, slapped her engorged and drenched lips a few times before slipping it back into her ass.

She felt so dirty and so fucking overwhelmed with pleasure. She couldn't have been more vulnerable, couldn't have been experiencing more pleasure. She knew her brother was staring at her lewdly opened asshole when he switched back to her pussy, and she grinned against the pillow at the thought. What should have been a quick scratching of an itch had turned into a firestorm of pent up lust.

Aria didn't think she had ever been so thoroughly fucked in her life. The fact that it was her brother doing that fucking, claiming her anal cherry in the process, only heightened her pleasure. Aria was far from being a virgin, far from being inexperienced with sex. But this... This was fucking paradise! She had to clamp her mouth shut to prevent her teeth from clattering with each of his trusts.

Every time her brother switched between her pussy and her ass, Aria felt herself diving deeper and deeper into a trance of indescribable pleasure. When her first orgasm exploded while he was fucking her ass, she experienced all these new sensations with delight. "Have I just climaxed from anal sex?" she wondered as the wave of pleasure hit her.

And then, as her pleasure waned, Ken switched back to her pussy while not even slowing down. He said "Here's your second climax, sweet sister." And, to her utter surprise, his cock and his words triggered another climax. Aria was covered in sweat, writhing in an overdose of sexual pleasure on the bed. Being pounded to senselessness by her brother's cock was a new experience, one she knew she'd repeat... As often as possible. She knew he'd had problems with porn and sex with his last girlfriend, but Aria was now sure that it was the girl's problem. Ken was a fucking God!

Aria bit hard into the pillow as the last crest of pleasure took her hard. She felt her entire body freezing in one last explosion of raw joy. She then collapsed on the bed and felt Ken's cock popping out of her pussy as she trembled like a dead leaf in the autumn wind. Ken then lay on top of her and whispered "Can I cum in your ass?"

"Christ!" she breathed. "You can do whatever you want with me!"

When she felt his cock slipping back effortlessly and painlessly into her stretched and well lubed ass, she groaned with pleasure again. A minute later Ken was climaxing, filling and overfilling her ass with his sperm as Aria felt another last surge of pleasure. Not a climax, exactly, but not so far either. Her fucking brother was filling her ass with his sperm, for Christ's sake!

***

Minutes later, having regained control of his breathing, Ken gently pulled out of his sister's ass. She had stopped trembling and moaning as she thanked him countless times and Ken realized that she was now sleeping. He was grinning ear to ear, reclined next to her. This was, by far, the most sexual pleasure he had ever had in his life. This was a fucking fantasy come true!

In the few minutes before he also fell asleep, Ken thought about Milla. He really was falling in love with her, yet couldn't imagine fucking her like he had just fucked his sister. And while he loved his sister, it was fraternal love. Was he sublimating something with Aria? Was he completely broken? Was his mind so fucked up from porn? Damn he should have paid more attention to his one psych class!

Could he have a normal relationship with Milla despite the fact that he was now addicted to his sister's ass and naughtiness? Or maybe that was why he had managed not to jump Milla? Because he was directing all his sexual energy towards his sister? Maybe he was going to be able to have a good relationship with Milla because of Aria? Where could he enroll for psych class again? In any case, looking at Aria's nice and freshly pummelled ass, Ken grinned knowing that at least this part of his life was now simple. Perverse, sure, but simple. He fell asleep with a grin.

P.S. About two months later, Ken was sitting next to Aria on his couch. They were both naked, but not to have sex. Instead, it was one of their nudist days. Since the colony, they had chosen to use every opportunity they had to be naked. With Milla as well. So when either of them had their house or apartment to themselves, they called a nudist day. Milla was in the shower as the siblings talked. Aria had just arrived at Ken's place and after undressing, she had sat next to her brother. "So, brother, how is it going with her?" asked Aria.

"Incredibly great! And you, everything all fixed up with Ethan?"

"Yeah. For the moment at least. I think that as long as I can get your fat cock up my ass a few times a month, I can accept the fact that he's pretty vanilla in bed."

Ken grinned. Aria and he were anything but vanilla. "I know what you mean."

"And how about Milla? She looks pretty vanilla as well."

"Well, yes. She's delicious though, and sex with her is awesome. And she likes to suck cock!" he added with a grin. "But, indeed, she's rather vanilla..."

Aria looked at him with a little sad smile before standing up. She then went outside to get a bit of sun on the patio. A minute later Milla walked in the living room, a strange expression on her face. As she was drying her hair, she stood in front of the bay window and looked at Aria suntanning naked. "So," she began. "You think I'm vanilla?"

"What?" Ken was surprised. "What did you hear?"

"Just that... Did I miss something else?" she asked, still looking at Aria.

"No... Listen, I'm sorry about that comment..." Ken began, but she interrupted him.

"Kenneth, my dear..." Oh, the way she said my full name with her accent! "Do you honestly believe that you know everything about me?" she asked, still looking outside.

Ken looked at her beautiful naked body, slim hips and waist with her nice firm ass. He said "No, of course..."

Milla turned around and looked at him with an expression that would have been appropriate on the face of a succubus. Ken had never seen such an expression on Milla before. "Your sister... She's really beautiful, wouldn't you agree?" she asked, before turning back to look at Aria.

"Er, yes, I guess."

"Oh, you can more than guess. She's gorgeous Kenneth. Do you know if she's strictly into guys?"

When Milla turned her head to look at him again, Ken's heart nearly stopped. She was biting her lower lip, raw lust pouring from her eyes. Ken felt a spark of pleasure in his cock at the thought of Milla and Aria having sex. Naturally, his cock began to harden, lifting from between his thighs. He had no idea if is sister would be opened to the idea, but just the thought... Just knowing that about Milla suddenly changed his entire outlook on their relationship. "I love you so much..." he said for the first time without even realizing it. "That it scares me."

The look in Milla's eyes changed as she now walked towards him. Raw lust was now mingled with love and a much deeper desire. Milla climbed over his lap and teased his hard cock against her wet pussy. "Aria's right there, Milla." Ken said. "If she walks in while--"

"Shhh..." Milla stopped him with a finger on his lips as she impaled herself on his cock. "What do you mean 'what if'? Of course she's going to come. What do you think we talked about last week when we were alone together at her place, completely naked?"

And with that comment, Aria opened the door and walked towards them. She was staring at Ken, her arousal obvious. "Started without me?" she said. Once again Ken silently thanked the Gods that he decided to go that nudist colony.