The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Boundaries and pushed when the husband returns.
9.4k words
4.61
25.7k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan woke up the next morning, lying naked on his hotel bed. Was he hungover, still drunk, coming down, aroused? He never bothered to clean off the cum that had now dried on his hand and belly.

Then there was the image coursing through his mind-- his wife Jenni, riding his father to a powerful orgasm. As the fantasy came back to him, he found himself getting hard again. What was it? Why did the idea of his wife having sex with another man, his father, in fact, turn him on?

But, maybe, most important of all, should he care? It's best not to examine and explain sexual kinks and fantasies, they say, and he does enjoy the idea. At times, his wife's sexual drive felt like a hurricane, raging and unable to control. Even at his best, there was little to do to tame it. But what if her desires could be fulfilled? What if she released all her passion with another man, and what if Bryan could manage? It's fun, Jenni likes it, too; so, why care what others think? He's not weak, less of a man, out of control, to admit what he likes.

Bryan was relieved to finally have this all out in the open. He had years of the fantasy, watching the porn, reading online stories, of men sharing their partners, but kept it all to himself. When Jenni would ask what his deepest fantasies were, he usually demurred and admitted something inconsequential. Maybe that's why their sex life was in a bit of a doldrum. He was not being completely honest and, at times, felt threatened by her open and aggressive sexuality. Could they now be fully open with each other?

But what exactly did they fantasize about last night-- did he really order his father to cum inside her? Then he began to wonder, could he actually go through it when the time came? Thinking about indulging in the fantasy got him even harder. Maybe he could go through with it. Maybe he had gone through with it already. What if his dad actually fucked her last night? His dick was now-fully engorged, begging to be touched.

He reached for the hotel lotion and began stroking himself. In his lust, he texted Jenni, "is your pussy sore from his big dick last night?" He imagined her screaming for his father's cock, talking about how big it was, with him watching from the side. As he got closer, his phone dinged with a text from Jenni.

"Yes but so worth it. His cum is still leaking out, even his loads are bigger."

He whacked himself off one last time, picturing his father railing his wife doggie style.

Jenni was dealing with a whole separate mix of emotions. In reality, she had cheated, been unfaithful, in perhaps the most taboo manner-- with her husband's own father. In fact, she was still lying with him in their marriage bed, having drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. While engaging in this illicit affair, Jenni pushed the guilt to the back of her mind, hoping that with time and distance, and letting it be the darkest secret she would take to her grave, there would be no consequences. But Bryan's actions threw that whole plan into doubt. Did he actually wish for Jenni to sleep with his father, would he want to be present when it happened? How does one even broach the subject? And what was that text about? Did he suspect-- and approve?

She looked over. Douglass's large cock was stiff, while he remained peacefully asleep. As Jenni pondered the impact of all that had transpired, she subconsciously reached out and started stroking his dick. Wakefulness slowly returned to Douglass.

"Morning," he said, still in his sleepy state.

"Morning to you, too," she replied.

"I've missed waking up with someone."

Jenni had to admit how sweet he was. Absent all the sexual taboo of the last few days, he was still a lonely man, feeling the embrace of another. Slowly, she moved her hand up his body and began tracing the outline of his chest, dancing her fingers across his body.

"I'm glad we've had this time...but..." she said, pausing before dropping the melancholy news. "Bryan will be back tonight."

"Do you think we should put on some clothes when he arrives?" Douglass asked.

"No, Bryan knows we're like this. I don't want him to get suspicious."

The word 'suspicious' put everything into stark relief. No longer could this be an innocent fling, but duplicity was now required.

"Right, right, the elephant in the room," Douglass said.

"So that's what you call your cock?" Jenni replied, through a giggle.

Douglass let out a loud laugh. "Not just the sex, but I am gonna miss your dirty sense of humor."

"It was fun, and you're such an amazing lover, but maybe it's about time you go out and find someone," she replied.

He looked at her with real love and affection. "You're amazing in your own right, you've shown me things I didn't know were possible. Can't imagine another woman could compete with that."

The exclusivity of his desire was charming, but a part of her wished he could keep exploring his newfound sexual side. "Maybe later we can get up to something, but a little break couldn't hurt."

He now wrapped his arm around her naked form, breathing her in, letting them melt together, one last time. She was so smooth, sexual, full-figured yet athletic and fit. Could this really be the last time they're together like this? Then Douglass recalled the events of the past evening, and the devil awoke in him.

"Do you think...Bryan actually wants to share you?" he asked, with a matter-of-fact yet devilish tone.

Jenni reflected. She'd been wondering the same, too. Bryan wasn't doing some light playing or teasing, he was asking for a deep and intense hotwife scenario. And there was no hesitation from him, his fantasy got more and more detailed as the night wore on.

"I really don't know, it was a powerful moment, huh? But reality is different from fantasy. Why? Do you think you could perform like that?" she replied.

A slight smile crept up in Douglass. "I'm a little ashamed how fun it felt."

"I know the feeling," she said, also with a light chuckle.

They lay there, both fantasizing the same thing, without speaking a word to each other.

Instinctively again, Jenni reached down and grabbed his firm erection. "Hey, this was fun, but I think we both know."

"It may not happen again," Douglass finished the thought.

Jenni nodded.

"At least I can keep seeing you like this, and remember," Douglass said.

"Me, too," she replied.

And whether it was guilt, or the sadness of losing such a lover, Jenni teared up slightly.

"Whaddaya say, one blowjob for the road?" she asked.

Douglass smiled, and kissed her deeply. As his tongue explored her mouth, she stroked his cock.

She slid her form down his body, and lightly kissed the tip of his dick. She traced her tongue up and down his powerful shaft, reveling in each inch to the last. The ease at which she could manipulate this oversized member, surprised even her. She proceeded to give him a tender, loving, blowjob, letting him finish in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and kissed him for maybe the last time.

It was early evening by the time Bryan was driving back from the airport. He was unsure if both his father, Douglass, and Jenni would be naked on his arrival, still indulging in a nudist lifestyle together. Part of him wished that would not be the case. Maybe it would be best for everyone to be clothed, to have some normal family interactions, and see where everything is in a few days. But...what if they were naked? What if they were cuddling innocently on the couch, and his father's penis started to grow...no, banish the thought. Perhaps the best course of action would be to tamp down all sexual talk and activities, and let their lives return to normal.

Jenni and Douglass were on the couch, naked, when Bryan arrived. At the first sound of the door opening, she bounded up to greet him.

She embraced him. "It's good to have you home."

"Good to be home. You know, this nudist thing is still new to me, but what a way to be greeted."

Bryan marveled at his wife's body for the first time in a long time. Sure, she wasn't as thin or as tight as she used to be, but her 36C breasts were still magnificent. He drank in her hourglass figure and smooth, youthful skin. And such a great ass. His eyes traced down to her sex. Somewhere over the past few days, she completely shaved her pussy. Something about that felt a little unsettling, and arousing. He'd mentioned in the past he liked how a completely hairless pussy looked, but his wife never took him up on the suggestion. Now, his father has had ample time to see her in a way he never did. What other new things could she be trying?

Bryan then noticed his father, naked, sitting on the couch. On making eye contact, he stood up and approached. Bryan couldn't help but glance down. It had to be eight inches soft, and Jenni saw it hard. How big can it get? And how would it... Bryan shook off the thought.

Reaching out to shake his hand, Douglass asked, "Easy trip back?" as if nothing was amiss.

"Yeah, no issues there. feeling comfortable around here, too, huh?" Bryan asked.

Embracing her in a side hug, Douglass replied, "Sure, Jenni's made it quite welcoming."

She worked hard not to betray any guilt, as her face reddened. "You should join us like this," she said. "It's a whole-lot-less awkward than you think."

"I think I'm just gonna settle in for now," Bryan replied.

"Oh sure, I bet you two want some time alone, so I'll leave you to it." Douglass and his grotesquely large dick retreated.

"So are you two nude for all of the day?" She hesitated slightly, so he added, "No judgment either way, just curious."

Jenni had to flip a switch in her mind. This nudity was not sexual, she thought, trying to convince herself.

"Yeah, I would say so. Honestly, I just kinda forget I'm not wearing clothes," she answered, as nonchalantly as she could.

"And I noticed you shaved, too," Bryan said, pointing down at her pussy.

She quickly glanced down, "Oh, yeah, just trying something new."

"You know, I always liked that look," Bryan said, "kinda jealous my dad's been seeing it before me."

"I'm sorry! I don't mean to make you jealous!" she replied.

Bryan smiled, "Oh, it's fine; jealousy is kind of fun."

There was a pit in Jenni's stomach. How was Bryan going to take this conversation?

"And you say he gets hard sometimes? When does that happen?" he asked.

Jenni looked off, "Oh, occasionally, I'm not in his head, so I don't know for sure; maybe, his mind wanders a bit."

He took a step towards her, and raised one hand to lightly graze her naked hip. "Does your mind ever wander, too?" he asked.

She didn't want to betray anything, but there was no holding back now. Bryan wanted to make this sexual, so Jenni leaned in.

"Honestly, after last night, my mind has been going places," Jenni replied, trying to portray a certain level of sultriness.

In Bryan's mind, the dam broke. There was no holding back now, he was going to be fully open. He cupped both hands on her ass. "Oh yeah? Glad you enjoyed the roleplay. I was worried you'd be uncomfortable," he said.

She touched his chest, moving her hands up and down, caressing him. "Oh, not at all-- it was fun to fantasize with you! It was hot to imagine us doing something so kinky."

He now pulled in closer, and leaned into her ear. "Is it ever something you would like to pursue?"

From his vantage point, she was happy he could not see her face now-- it was knowing, shocked, guilty, and aroused. "You mean, with your dad?"

"He's here, isn't he?" he answered.

She paused, thinking out her own next steps carefully. Resting her head on his shoulder, she said, "It could be fun to open up our marriage, right?"

"You wouldn't think less of me?" he asked.

She took a step back, keeping her hands on his shoulders. She wanted him to see the honesty in this moment. "Why would I?"

Bryan looked off. "Isn't it obvious, I get turned on by you fucking a much-larger dick? That I'm, like, not enough of a man to do it myself?"

With genuine concern, she asked, "Does the size thing matter to you?"

He looked down. "Yes, no, I dunno. I've always had this fantasy, but I've been ashamed."

She now brought him in close and reassuringly hugged him. "You have no reason to be ashamed. Everyone has their own kinks. You're an amazing, thoughtful lover, and impressive in your own right. Maybe it's just inheriting a role for one night."

They held the warm embrace for a minute, letting the scenario be fantasized in both their minds. "When did these feelings start?" she asked.

"Oh it's always been a fantasy, I guess; sharing my woman with someone else. Watching her...kiss and stroke another," he choked on the word, "--cock. Having her experience intense pleasure with someone else."

It was the green light she craved. The validation of her week-long affair, the resolution to her guilt. She could have Douglass again. Bryan had been so vulnerable in that moment, and she felt the need to become vulnerable herself. Reveal some truth of the past week. She silently led them both to the couch.

As she cuddled into him, she said, "I have a confession-- one night, he saw me...masturbating."

"Oh yeah?" He was amused and aroused. His hands started lightly grazing her thigh. It was his way of communicating, her desires were hot. "How did that happen?"

She pressed on, "I was on our bed, pleasuring myself, and he accidentally came in."

"Were you using a toy?" as his hand wandered.

"Yes..." she let the arousal wash over her.

"What were you imagining..." His finger was now grazing her clitoris, she knew what he wanted to hear.

"His big hard cock inside me."

"When he walked in, was he naked, too?"

"Yes," she could barely get the word out.

"What happened next?" he asked.

"I was so shocked that I came."

Bryan felt the blood rush from his head to his now-hardening cock. "Fuck...What did he do?"

She placed and hand on his chest, looked him dead in the eye, and replied, "He fucked me relentlessly."

Did Jenni intend to confess, or was she just playing along with the fantasy? Bryan was not of the right mind to piece it out, and in his lust, he just assumed that it had happened. His face went from amused to lustful, giving Jenni a cold, yet erotic stare.

"Tell me everything," he said.

She smiled back, "No, nothing like that. Of course, he was the perfect gentleman and left. Though later on, I'm pretty sure I heard him beat off."

Bryan traced a finger up her naked thigh, the light touch caused her to gasp.

"Do you wish you saw that?" he asked.

Dancing his finger upward, he found his goal-- the softest of soft touches on her labia. She was now matching his arousal.

"Yes," she cooed.

As he continued to play with her sex, outlining her pussy lips grazing her clitoris, exploring up her opening, her wetness grew. She reached a hand for his lap, and felt the hard shaft in his pants. She gripped it, massaged it, making it beg to be released.

"What else do you wish I did?" she asked.

Bryan could barely speak. "I wish...you...took him in your mouth."

She undid the belt and button of his pants, freeing his fully erect five-inch cock. He sighed with relief, to feel it released. She gripped it firmly, twisting and stroking her hand along its length.

"Oh how I've desperately wanted to do that. To see how much I can handle. All these days, it took all my willpower to not drop to my knees and take in his cock," she said, with cold lust.

"But you did, didn't you?" he whispered.

"Yes," and her confession continued. "We were sunning outside. The sun made it glisten and I couldn't resist anymore. I licked him first like this, up and down, then swirled my tongue against each ball." Her fingers mimicked these movements on Bryan's dick.

"Then I kissed," she lightly flicked the head of his penis. "His tip, and explored him more. Of course, I tried my best to take him in."

"I bet he couldn't last long with your beautiful mouth."

"Oh no," she said, playfully. "Big cocks take forever to cum. I can ride him all day if I wanted to."

"But he did cum, right?" he asked.

"Yes," the cold lust was back in her voice. "When I wanted him to. He came all over my face."

Bryan was a little shocked, even if he still believed this was a fantasy. "You let him?"

"He didn't ask, he just did it. But anyone with a dick that big can do anything they want to me."

He engaged in teasing her. "You only let the big ones cum on your face, huh?"

"Yes, I can't control myself around him."

Bryan was not sure what came over him. This was the most he'd been aroused in a long time, and that arousal shut down any remaining inhibitions."

He lunged on top of her. "God, I want you so bad," he said.

"Right here?" She sounded amused.

Bryan hadn't considered it, but it made sense. "Yeah, that'll be hot; though, you know, my stuff could get messy."

She shot him a puzzled look. "What, you'd like me to swallow? If you're really worried, you can always hold out and we finish in the bedroom."

"Wait, I think I have condoms."

As he ran off to grab them, Jenni played with herself and let her mind wander. This could really happen, she thought. She could really be with Bryan and his father at the same time. She'd personally never fantasized anything like a 'hotwife' or 'cuckold' situation much, but she yearned to be with Douglass again.

Bryan returned, quickly applying the condom. He usually liked to take things slow, but not tonight. Leading her off the couch and to the back of it, he grabbed her by the hips, and bent her over. She quickly braced herself against the couch to stop from tipping over. Then, from behind, he entered in one forceful motion. He continued to move with force. In another time, she would have enjoyed him moving with such aggression, but for some reason, tonight, it wasn't particularly pleasurable. She was quickly reminded why she didn't like condoms. She didn't feel the typical warmth, the closeness, it felt so mechanical. She could tell this was going to be an experience mostly for him, and she was glad to offer that.

Jenni heard it first-- the creak of Douglass's door opening, and his shuffling feet coming this way. Instinctively, she panicked, as would be the normal response to being walked in on getting fucked. But her mind quickly ran through the scenario. She and Bryan just fantasized about sharing her, and now here came the object of that fantasy, as she was getting poorly fucked.

As Douglass turned the corner, he froze, quickly realizing what he was walking in on. He and Jenni locked eyes, and she shot a little smile. He was nude, of course, and her eyes trailed to that wonderful cock. For his part, Bryan didn't notice, so caught up in his own lust. Eventually, it was Jenni who broke the moment.

"Can I help you?" she said, in an amused, if annoyed, tone.

At that moment, Bryan saw his father, and froze. Not knowing what to do, he kept his penis inside his wife and stared off to nothing.

Douglass wore a pleased expression; maybe, at his son finally feeling a little less conservative; maybe happy that a husband and wife were sharing an intimate moment. He casually walked on to the kitchen. "Sorry, just getting some food! You don't have to stop on my account."

"Dad!" Bryan said, sounding more like an annoyed teenager, than a violated person.

"What?!? I'll be quick," was all he replied.

It was Jenni who started moving again, getting into a rhythm with her husband. Bryan glanced down, and saw her sightline. From his angle, it looked like she was staring right at Douglass's cock flopping around, as he rifled through the cabinets. For the first time in their lovemaking that night, she moaned. Douglass shot a quick glance, then went back to the task at hand, but changed. His cock was beginning to grow. This did not go unnoticed by Bryan; he began moving again, grunting with each thrust. The lustful fantasy returned to him. Then, they both saw it, the full sight of his dad's hard cock.