The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Jenni moaned loudly. Douglass, no longer able to ignore her, turned to face them, and began openly staring. It was now Bryan and Douglass who locked eyes, each possessing their own form of lust in that moment. Jenni paused to look back at Bryan.

Perhaps, if anyone was thinking clearly, what proceeded wouldn't have happened, but each was so wound up that they felt powerless to stop. Each person, Jenni, Douglass, and Bryan wanted to push even further.

"I think he likes watching us," Jenni said sexily to her husband.

"I think he wants to join in," he replied, in a deep and lustful tone.

Douglass's eyes went wide. Could he actually do this? Bryan and Jenni were so wound up, that second guessing never entered their mind. They were to play the fantasy out.

"What are you proposing, Bryan?" she asked.

"Suck his cock," he commanded. For the first time in a long time, he felt in full control.

Douglass's face was more shock than lust, but his dick jumped at those words.

Jenni moved off Bryan, letting his condom-covered cock spring out. Then, swaying her hips, she walked over to Douglass.

"Do you think I can handle him? He's so big," she playfully asked.

Bryan took a seat on the couch. "I'd love to see you try."

Douglass closed his eyes. He wasn't ready to do this in front of his son, but his body lusted for those lips again. He heard her kneel in front of him, and felt her hands, as she placed them on his hips. Then, ever-so lightly, she blew a little air on his tip, teasing him. Douglass shuddered and grew weak in the knees. He braced both hands on her shoulders for support. Then, he looked down at his lover.

It was such a relief when those lips touched his cock. There was no guilt, no voice in the back of his mind reminding him it was so wrong. He could fully enjoy it. She started by running her tongue up and down his shaft, just as she had told Bryan. One and then the other, she placed each testicle in her mouth and danced it around. Then, ever-so lightly, kissed the tip, let her tongue explore his head, and then took him in.

Bryan was overwhelmed. His wife, his precious wife, was now a woman of pure sex. She looked so voluptuous, so wanting, so erotic on her knees, struggling with a large cock. All because Bryan wanted her to. It was fantasy and reality, kink and love; her slurping and Douglass's moaning, the only sounds. Bryan sat on the couch for a better view. He didn't even feel the need to touch himself, so wrapped up in the vision in front of him.

For his part, Douglass enjoyed it, but there was a piece missing. Gone was the titillation of sneaking around, gone also was the loving intimacy they shared when it was just him and her. Instead, this was a performance, and Douglass realized he needed to act accordingly. He recalled the cuckold play from the day before, and decided to lean in.

He placed one hand on the back of her head, and attempted to push her further down. "That's it, take it all in," he said.

Now the sounds of her gagging filled the room. She attempted to go deeper, to push the full weight of his massive cock in her mouth, but out of desperation, she pulled back, gasping for air.

Douglass laughed, "A little too much for you there?"

Still catching her breath, she answered, pointing to Bryan, "I can barely deepthroat him and he's like half your size."

Douglass feigned indifference, "Oh well, me and him can switch up if you need a break."

"No!" she said firmly. "I want the challenge." And with that, she dove back on him.

She attempted to deepthroat him once again, working slowly, methodically, trying her best to breath through her nose, suppress her gag, but it was of no use. Douglass would need to be content with less. She worked both hands on his shaft, twisting and stroking, while her tongue licked around the head once again.

"I need you to come for me," she told him.

Bryan was enthralled, but arousal was not how he would describe his state. His cock had already wilted, the condom slipping off unused. He was not interested in his own pleasure, but in what his wife was capable of doing. He was in awe.

She was unsure how long she could last on her knees, and her jaw was already getting tired. She knew Douglass's stamina, and resolved to have his release come soon. She wrapped her hands around his shaft, and began to stroke furiously.

"God, I love the feel of your cock, so long and hard. I feel like I could cum just by holding it," she said.

Douglass moaned deeply. "Oh you are amazing at that, keep going."

"Yeah, you're gonna cum for me?" she said, with excitement.

Douglass struggled to speak through the pleasure. "Yes," was all he could manage.

"Where do you want to cum? I can swallow or you can cover me," she asked.

"Your face," he said.

"Please," she said, almost begging.

Bryan was shocked, what she said was true-- she'd let a big cock cum on her face. One of his longest-held fantasies was about to come true, but it would not be him covering his wife. Douglass's cock flinched, swelled, and with a scream, he came, hard and deeply. She positioned her face in such a way to receive every drop of his cum on her face, coating her in a way, her observing husband never did. She kept stroking, ensuring every last drop was on her.

"Thanks for that," Douglass said, wiping the sweat from his brow. Stepping back from her, he looked down, "Do you need any relief, too?"

"Don't worry about me, that was all for you," she answered. Then, she turned to look at Bryan. "Well, how do I look?" she asked, as some cum dripped from her chin onto her ample breasts.

Bryan could not speak, stunned at the image in front of him.

Finally, after some silence, Douglass spoke up. "Well, goodnight," and after an awkward nod to Bryan, walked off to his room. Jenni giggled, got up as well, and skipped to the master bedroom. Bryan followed after.

Back in his bedroom, Bryan stripped off his clothes, and lay down in bed. Jenni emerged from the bathroom, after performing an intense facial cleansing.

Bryan asked, "So how was your first facial?"

For the first time in hours, guilt came back to Jenni. "Oh god, I hope that was okay!"

Bryan gave a reassuring smile. "Don't apologize! I'm glad you finally got over your fear of it. It's not a big deal that I wasn't the first. Next time, maybe I can give one, too." He opened his arms to receive her on the bed. She lay down and cuddled against him; once again, feeling relaxed and connected to him in such a fundamental way.

After a minute of that embrace, she spoke up. "You want a next time?"

"Absolutely," he replied, without an ounce of hesitation or fear.

"Just a blowjob, or something more?" she asked.

"Something more..." and Jenni cooed in response.

"You liked watching me with him, huh?" she asked.

"It was so...hot." Bryan struggled for another word, fully encapsulating all the feelings he had. "Seeing you, being so... sexual, it was amazing." Feeling so close, in that moment, he opened up further.

"Sometimes, your desire and lovemaking overwhelm me. Your sex drive is so powerful, that I don't think I can match it. It's like, I want you to fuck, but I'm tired. But with someone else, especially a big dick, I can relax, does that make sense?"

Jenni felt so close to him, in that moment. "Totally. I realize you may still be coming down, and you can back out at any time, okay? Even in the middle of it. I want this for you."

"You want it, too, right?" he asked.

Jenni shifted and suddenly felt reserved, "I mean, yes."

"Tell me about it."

She broadly smiled. "I want to feel what it's like to be stretched out like that. I want to be with other men and have them explore my body."

"Oh...other men, too?" Bryan asked.

"Yes, is that okay?"

"Yes," he replied, with cold intensity.

"You...want to...share your wife?" she asked.

Bryan began stroking his now-hardening cock. "Who else do you want to fuck?"

Jenni watched him pleasuring himself with amusement. "The young, strapping delivery guy who comes around here sometimes."

"Oh yeah? Who else?" he asked.

"Who's that young strapping coworker of yours, who had a cookout last year?"

"You mean Mark? God he's an insufferable douche, always bragging about the last hot bartender he banged. I'd never hear the end of it, if he fucked my wife." Bryan kept stroking. Something within him was deeply turned on by this idea.

"Oh, now I really wanna do it! I want to ride his big, hard cock, let him come deep inside. Or, maybe, he's a naughty boy, and I'll let him be the first to take me in the ass."

With her words, he masturbated himself to a strong orgasm. As he lay panting, covered in his own cum, Jenni asked, "How about we start with the big cock down the hall?"

"Deal," Bryan replied.

Bryan and Douglass each slept peacefully that night, sexually gratified. For her part, Jenni's imagination and arousal kept her tossing and turning, she'd need release soon. Somewhere in the late night hours, she concocted her own scheme. It was a normal workday tomorrow, Bryan would go into the office at a normal time. Douglass had business of his own, driving back to check in on his home renovations. As she lay in bed, lightly touching herself, a devil-of-an-idea crossed her mind. She still had the delivery guy's number in her phone. She recalled fucking him with Douglass watching on; but he was so bad at it. A young guy like that needs to be trained, and she wanted to make a real lover out of him. As the idea kicked around, she finally managed to sleep.

Bryan woke up Jenni with a kiss in the morning. "I'm off to work," he said.

"Well don't don't stay too late, I miss having you around," she said.

Then, Bryan leaned in, and whispered, "I talked to my dad this morning."

"Oh?" excitement and arousal came to her.

"Me and him, and gonna meet for a drink later, then come home. You think we all could, you know."

She embraced him. "I so want that."

"How the fuck am I gonna work today?" he said, and left with a kiss.

Still laying in bed, she put her own pursuit of pleasure in motion. She texted the delivery guy, "you free today?" She added an eggplant and peach emoji, as her own goofy way of being flirtatious.

Not long after, she received a simple reply, "yes." She felt the heat to her sex return. "In one hour work?" Which quickly followed up with another, "yes."

She showered, applied some makeup, but never bothered putting on clothes; he only knew her naked, lovely form. The delivery guy actually came a touch early. "Typical," she joked to herself.

She opened the door wearing only a smile. For his part, he was in a basic polo and some short shorts, with a dumb smirk on his face.

"So, what're you up to today?" with all the cockiness of a nineteen-year-old, knowing he's gonna get laid.

"Oh you know, I bet you can guess," she replied, with her own degree of cockiness.

Stepping inside, he briefly looked around. "Where's your husband?"

She had to laugh a little to herself. "He's not around tonight. I'm all by my lonesome."

"Well I can help you with that." He came inside, and embraced her.

As he started coming in for a kiss, she deftly left his grasp and said, "Not here."

She took him by the hand, and led him to the bedroom. There, they passionately kissed, or as much passion as their relationship had. As his hands wandered her naked body, she ran hers under his shirt, and that's when she was surprised. His young baby face hid what was under his shirt. She could feel a chiseled, strong chest, and powerful back muscles. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it off; she had to gasp.

"God, you're fit," she said, squeezing his arm muscle.

He wore a shit-eating grin, which unexpectedly charmed her.

Her hands kept working, unbuckling his pants, and she pulled them down. His youthful cock was already rock hard. She quickly got down on her knees and hungrily devoured him. His smaller size gave her the opportunity to fully deepthroat him.

After pleasuring him, she wanted hers. She stood up and somewhat forcefully pushed him back onto the bed. His erect penis bobbled with the motion, and she pounced, hovering her body over him like a lioness and her prey.

He spoke up. "Oh shit, I brought condoms this time."

Her mind harkened back to the unsatisfying sex from the night before.

"Can we go without? I mean pull out, of course." It was risky, but she wanted maximal pleasure, and felt so much better.

"Oh fuck, of course, I got a perfect record of pulling out."

She shot him a look. "Really?"

"For real, I've never cum in a pussy without a condom."

She dove at his face with a hungry kiss.

Last night was for the pleasure of two men, but now, she was greedy, and she was going to use this man. She quickly let him into her now-slick pussy and rocked back and forth. He voiced pleasure through moans and utterances, but she did not care. All she needed was a hard cock inside her. Her mind wandered around her pleasures, from Bryan, to taking in Douglass for the first time, showing off her body and feeling so sexy, and taking pleasure in this boy. Would she tell Bryan about this encounter? Perhaps, perhaps not. She felt satisfied in a deep way she did not know was possible. All the while, she rocked back and forth on him, in steady, rhythmic motions. For his part, the delivery boy kept his arms by his side, almost stunned with the being of pure sex upon him. She knew she would have to educate the boy herself.

As she rode him, she grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits. He began to work them, kneading each one with strength. Lightly, he began to play with her nipples, sending new shockwaves of pleasure for her body. Placing her arms on either side of his head, she leaned down to grant greater access. He lightly sucked on each tit, one by one, flicking his tongue lightly.

"God, your tongue is amazing," she said. It was partly true, but she wanted to encourage him to explore her body in more ways.

Leaning back again, Jenni moved her hands to his chest placing them on his strong pecs, then letting them explore his muscular form. He felt so young and virile, strong yet yielding to her feminine hands. She moved in a way to press his cock against the front of her pussy, rocking back and forth and letting her pleasure dominate the motions. He kept his hands on her hips, but she wanted more.

"Touch me," she commanded.

Slowly, almost teasingly, he traced his right hand along her hips, moving ever so closer to her prize. Then, with a deft touch, he breezed his thumb along her clit. The electricity was amazing, sending pleasure out with only the smallest of movements. She rocked forward, pressing more of herself into him, then rocking to encourage his movements. He kept on teasing, though, moving around lighter pressure, then more, a power struggle, between the two of them, of lust and desire. He was better than he let on.

"Please, touch me," what was a command, was now a plea, and he responded. He moved his thumb in firm pressure against her, making circles and movements of pure sexual energy. Her body responded. She rocked into him more, felt his body under her, serving her sexuality. Her movements became harder now, greedy thrusts upon his cock, a desperate desire to draw his body more into her. She was close, ever-so close to the explosion of pleasure she craved. At that instant, he froze, and a distant look came over his eyes.

"Get off," he said, placing his hands on her hips and attempting to move her.

"Why?" she said, with an exasperated tone.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

No. She was close; she could feel it. Her pleasure would not be denied.

"It's fine," she said, as she continued to move.

"In you?" he asked, with some trepidation.

"Yes, fucking cum in me," she commanded.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he kept repeating, lost in feeling. He was actually going to come inside a woman. His cock swelled, pulsed, and he released. For her, the cum was pure electricity, she felt every bit of it in her unprotected pussy.

"Fucking yes, give me all of it!" she yelled, and that was all it took. Her orgasm rippled through her body. She kept moving and came, as his youthful load filled her.

She smiled as she looked down. He was in satisfied bliss.

"Wow, I've never cum in a pussy before," he said.

She felt pride delivering this moment to him. "Well how did it feel?"

"Fucking amazing," he replied.

She climbed off him, letting his cum start to slowly drip out.

As she lay next to him, he asked, "Ready for round two?"

He's young, she thought to herself, of course he can keep going. "Sure, how long you need?"

"Not long, you can probably suck me for a bit and I'm good."

She proudly licked the pussy juices and cum from his re-hardening dick. It really didn't take long at all.

Once he was at full mast, he asked, "You want anal, right?"

"What?" she was mostly stunned with the bold request mentioned offhand.

"I mean, you sent me a peach."

Mild shock came to her, "Is that what that means?" she thought. "I didn't let this poor guy on, did I?"

He sensed her hesitation. "It's just, you did offer. And the thought of going again in a jizzed pussy weirds me out a bit."

"It's your jizz."

"Come on, please?"

Could she really give her anal virginity to this near stranger? Bryan asked about it a few times, dancing around a request, but she always shot it down.

She relented. "Fine, but go easy, I've never done it before."

"You have lube?" he asked.

She pointed at the bedside table. "There, grab my vibrator, too."

She was ready to give up her anal virginity to this stranger. The final taboo was broken. She assumed a doggie position, presenting her asshole to him. To her surprise, the first thing she felt was his tongue, dancing around her ass, followed by intense licking. It was strange, ticklish, almost pleasurable, but such a strange sensation, that she didn't know what to make of it. She relaxed further, and with that relaxation came deeper arousal. Then, slowly, his finger penetrated her ass.

She let out a deep breath; it did feel good to have new nerves explored and excited; she reached out and grabbed the vibrator. As she worked it against her clitoris, she felt a second finger inside, then a third. Each new digit increased the pressure and the pleasure.

Then, to her shock, she said, "I need your dick now."

He was happy to oblige. With more lube, and slowly working in her, he managed to be fully inside. He held there, letting her asshole expand around his member. And it felt good. Now, he began thrusting, as she worked her vibrator. She moaned, as every nerve in her body seemed to be on fire. This was new, this was wonderful, and she began fantasizing about Douglass being inside her like this. The image of his prodigious member returned to her, and she could feel a wonderful and strange orgasm coming on.

As it waned, she put the vibrator down and looked back at her current lover. "Well big boy, are you ready to cum in my ass?" He was too lost in pleasure to respond. His thrusting became wilder, harder, and she encouraged him. "Yes, that's it, fuck my ass." She loved saying those words, they felt so wrong, so slutty. Finally, he came again, shouting in exquisite pleasure. They both collapsed on the bed in an embrace.

"Thanks for that," he said.

Feeling quite dirty, she asked, "So, what feels better, my pussy or my asshole?"

He looked a little fearful to reply, but had to admit, "I mean, your asshole. I gotta admit, I think your pussy's gotten a little too used to your husband's massive schlong."

She playfully hit him. "Now, now, you're no slouch."

He seemed to beam with a little pride there. Eventually, after a little smalltalk, he dressed and left.

As she lay there, cum leaking out of her pussy and ass, she drifted off to sleep. She awoke to the sound of her phone. Bryan had texted. "I can't believe we're actually gonna through it."