The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt bold and empowered to egg him on. She texted back, "me too! But maybe I got started without you."

"Stud delivery guy left a load on your face?" he texted.

"No, in my ass."

"Lol, love you. Dad and I are gonna stop at the bar down the road for a few drinks, and uber home, nerves. Should be home around 9."

As the hour approached, Jenni prepared herself. In all the passion of the last week, there was one thing she missed-- the feeling of strong hands pulling off her clothes. She put on not-quite-clothes-- a sexy, sheer teddy top that hung on her breasts, and matching panties.

She dimmed the lights and lit a few candles, placing them strategically round the house. Her own nerves were quite high, so she got some liquid courage of her own. Then, she saw the car approach, and her husband and father-in-law emerge.

As the car drove off, she opened the door revealing her form. Both men were on her in an instant. Her husband faced her head on, and kissed, deeply and passionately. Hid hands explored her chest, while Douglass groped her ass from behind.

Then in a quick motion, Bryan spun her around, so she now faced Douglass. She melted at the sight of this ruggedly handsome, older lover and kissed him, letting his tongue explore her mouth. Bryan reached his arm around her, and cupped her pussy over the sheer panties. He then yanked down her panties, and began eating her ass. For his part, Douglass pulled off her top and licked and kissed each nipple. So much for the clothes, she thought. Jenni felt like she could cum right then and there.

She began groping both of their groins. Then, unbuttoned Bryan's pants and pulled his cock out. She did the same for Douglass, and got on her knees.

She did her best to stroke them simultaneously, letting her tongue and mouth move between them. With both in front of her, she was shocked at the size difference. She could admit to herself that Douglass felt a little better, but didn't think it made that much of a difference. Instead, she felt so much power, that she had taken this large member inside of her. She did her best to suck them both equally, but every time she took Douglass in, Bryan offered her so much encouragement and praise. She knew what Bryan really wanted.

After providing such pleasure for a while, she stood up. "To the bedroom," she ordered.

They all sprinted, stripping off any remaining clothes in the process. They all climbed on the bed together; Jenni between the two men. Each took turns making out with her, kissing her and drinking her in, while the other groped from behind. They all knew what was next.

"Do you think we can both pull out? I just think it would be a little strange to be in you, with, you know, his stuff still in there," Douglass asked.

"I think I have some condoms around here," Bryan said.

"Really?" Jenni said, with some disappointment. She ultimately relented, but hopeful that somewhere in the course of the evening, she could have a raw cock inside her.

As he applied the condom, Bryan said, "Here, Jenni, get on the bed in doggie. I'll start out and dad can get in front." They all obliged, feeling slightly strange to hear the word 'dad' in this context.

Bryan fucked her with force and speed, he was doing his best to remain hard and feel good in his desensitized state. The image in front of him, of his precious wife pleasuring such a large cock, filled him with lust that he was not paying much attention to his own wife's pleasure.

For her part, she enjoyed sucking and playing as well, but truthfully, Jenni was becoming bored. "Is it time to switch up?"

"What, oh, sure," Bryan said.

It was his final fantasy. Bryan sat down next to Jenni on the bed. Douglass reached for a condom.

As he struggled to put it on, the condom snapped. Another attempted condom could not be worked down.

"Dammit, just go without," Bryan said, half annoyed.

Jenni was in pure bliss, feeling that raw, large dick once again. Bryan didn't watch it go in, instead, he concentrated his eyes on her. Jenni's face demonstrated relief, as if the penis she desired finally found its place. Then she saw her husband, with an expression closer to lust.

"Oh, Bryan, it feels so good," she told him.

"Yes, you like that big cock don't you," he replied.

"Oh fuck, he's so big."

She held Bryan's hand as Douglass picked up the pace. What was a soft and tender motion, was now powerful thrusts. Douglass was fully embracing being the bull. While he pounded her, Bryan and Jenni kissed.

"How does he feel?" Bryan wanted it all. All the details, all the feelings and pleasures she was experiencing.

But through the pleasure, she could barely speak. "Soo good," she managed to say.

"Better?" Bryan asked, in lust.

She didn't want to betray this, but they all knew.

"Better?" he repeated.

Her face grimaced with ecstasy, as she did not want to voice the truth out loud. But she did nod.

He grabbed her chin and stared into her eyes with intensity.

"Say it."

"He feels so much better," it almost sounded like a tearful confession.

"Because he's a lot bigger. You like the bigger ones, huh?" Bryan yelled.

Then she remembered, this is what he wanted. He wanted to watch his wife experience such untold pleasure that 'he couldn't offer.' But it did feel better. Even his balls felt more powerful, as they slapped against her recently fucked asshole. "Yes!" she screamed. "I love his large cock, I've never felt so good."

Douglass really pounded her hard with aggression, her screams turned into an orgasm ripping her body. Douglass relented his thrusting, as she wound down.

"I didn't know you could cum like that," Bryan said, with some shock.

"I didn't know either," she said back.

Douglass thought to himself, "Isn't that how she always cums?"

Turning her attention to Bryan, she asked, "Now, how do you want to cum?" She still felt somewhat guilty that she had ignored her husband's immediate pleasure for the past half hour or so.

Bryan looked almost sheepish. "I already did."

She hadn't been paying attention, but Bryan never took off the condom, it was still on him, now filled with his cum. She chuckled a little.

"How about you Douglass, did you cum?"

"Oh, I'm good for a while, probably can go twice," with all the cockiness and bravado he could muster.

"Really?" Jenni said, trying to not let on too much.

"Oh yeah. With Helen, I could routinely orgasmed twice, three times if she wanted."

"Three times, I'll take that challenge! How about you Bryan, think you'll be ready to go again soon?"

Bryan's head was spinning, whether it was a new perspective after his orgasm, or simply coming down from a state of arousal, he was no longer in a sexual headspace. "Think I may take a breather."

"Mind if we keep going?" she asked.

"Oh absolutely," he replied.

Bryan retreated to the bathroom, removed the condom, splashed his face, and gathered himself. He'd just witnessed the fulfillment of decades of fantasy, and while it was arousing, it was not the pinnacle of experience he thought it would've been. But he was at peace. Perhaps what he really wanted, was a new level of intimacy with Jenni, in which both he and she could indulge in all manner of fantasy and kink, not holding back any deep secret. In time, he felt he could divulge his own brief affair with another woman, and have another.

He returned to the sight of his wife atop his father, riding him hard. He had never witnessed his wife fucking someone from a third-party perspective. Her ample ass shook with each thrust, the muscles in her back flexed with force. It was erotic and intimidating. The ease at which she sought her own pleasure, the graceful sluttiness she portrayed in rocking back and forth.

"Oh it feels so good," she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that?" Douglass barked back.

"Your cock is amazing."

"I'm glad your pussy can handle it."

It was so intense, so intimate. Is this what he wanted? His wife, enjoying another man's body so much? This no longer was an open, sexual fantasy. This was a woman and and man fucking, almost making love. He recalled his father mentioning his mom, is this what their times together were? The awkwardness caused any arousal in Bryan to close up. Bryan felt the need to speak up, put a stop to it, but the words never came. He was powerless in the face of her raw sexuality.

She was now moving quicker-- had she always been this agile, this forceful?

Just then, Jenni swiveled her head to look back at Bryan, shooting him a wicked smile. "Like what you see?" she asked.

Bryan remained frozen.

Assuming the concept of 'cuckolding' still titillated Bryan, she pushed further. "He's so much bigger than you."

"Oh yeah?" was all Bryan could muster.

And whether it was the endorphin rush or the disappearance of any nerve, she fully embraced her role. "It's crazy how much better it feels."

In her cuckolding play, Douglass responded by thrusting his hips into her. Which set her moaning, unable to speak.

"Thanks for loaning me your wife's pussy," Douglass said, openly leering.

She looked down at him. "It's your pussy now." And she leaned down for a passionate kiss. "Do you want to come inside me?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to fill you up."

"Yeah, you wanna put a baby in me with that big dick?"

Bryan felt it was a violation to watch them together like this, so he slowly left the bedroom. As he closed the door behind him, the shouts of pleasure from her orgasm rocked the house.

The night passed on, Bryan occasionally coming to the door of the master bedroom, but never going in. At times, he leaned his ear against the door, to hear what was happening and if it was not his place to go in. He mostly heard moans of passion, occasionally giggling and dirty talk. One time, he even perceived her saying, "God, your cock even tastes better." This was going to be a brave new world for the both of them, and Bryan only felt partially ready.

It was now after midnight, Bryan heard no more noise, so he assumed this father and wife were done for the night. But after opening the door one last time, a new sight greeted him.

His wife was in a doggie position. But when he looked a little closer, something seemed a little odd. That's when he saw it, his wife's pussy lips, swollen and red, with his father's cum still leaking from it, but no dick inside. He must be...

"Is he...in your ass?" Bryan asked.

She shot back another mischievous grin.

"He already wore out my pussy and my jaw. It's taken us a while, but he finally got it in. Probably should've started with your dick, but, you know, I don't think you were up to the task."

He had no retort, only awe.

"Bryan, can you do me a favor?" she asked.

All he could do was nod.

"Can you grab my vibrator and hold it against my clit?"

Her face didn't demonstrate pleasure, but more betrayed discomfort. Still, she was not resisting nor recoiling from Douglass's thrusts. She certainly would not have proposed the act, if not for the delivery boy earlier; he had helped relax and expand her asshole, and let her know it was entirely possible. With him, and with Douglass now, there was a new sensation, deep within her, that was unique and pleasing. Of course, there was the taboo nature of the act, especially in front of her anal-virgin husband.

As Bryan placed the vibrator against her clitoris, she nearly buckled from the pleasure, and let out a deep, low moan.

Douglass paused his thrusting to momentarily speak. "You really outta try it some day, Bryan, it's so fucking tight."

"Oh he never will. Don't think his cock could ever get hard enough. My asshole is just for you; oh, and the delivery man, and Mark, of course," she said.

Bryan's cuckoldry was complete, and his dick had never been harder. No longer was he a mix of powerlessness and awkwardness, no longer in shock, he was aroused he could just be around this sexual being. Standing next to the bed, he managed to stroke himself, while holding the vibrator to her clitoris.

Jenni came. An orgasm deep and powerful, provided by the two men who have fucked her best. Bryan used the opportunity to drop the vibrator and come up on the bed in front of her. Kneeling down, he shoved his cock deep in her mouth. Surprised, but not objecting, she did her best to provide him pleasure. One final thrust from Douglass brought on his powerful orgasm; the full weight of his body slamming into her caused Jenni to deepthroat, and that's when Bryan came, shooting streams of cum down her throat. In such a position, she had no option, but to swallow it all.

"Was that the first time you swallowed a load?" Bryan asked.

After all he gave her the previous week, she thought she could give him this one. "Yes, it was."

Bryan beamed with pride.