All Comments on 'The Nudist Father-in-Law'

by AwayFromNewEngland

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. So much better than most stories of this genre. Well done.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Douglass hopefully left Jenni with a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few too many spelling mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she's a cheating whore with self-esteem issues. Got it, and bored by it, since it's pretty much the same as about 9000 other equally pathetic tales along the same general plot arc.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Hope see future chapters on this series

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 1 year ago

Happened fast, but still exciting to think she'd get nude and have sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Love the dirty talk. Can we have more please, this has so much potential. 5 Stars +.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Loved this story, especially since she wasn’t a sculpted gym rat. I find myself wishing for more which is the sign of a good story. There were some typos and misused words but not enough to lose your 5 star rating. I would have liked things to build more slowly too, but that’s just me. We’ll done!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

OK FIL DIL story. Spelling, and word misuse takes away from the flow. You need too proof read before publishing. Barely 3 stars.

Sirius5500Sirius5500over 1 year ago

Great premise, but her going from being nervous about nudism to masturbating in front of him happened a bit too fast. Their conversation and sex after that was really hot. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Waiting for more chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot Waiting for next chapter please

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1712 months ago

Nice. The wife cuckolding hubby with his own father is one of my favorite kinks, so ... but what I like about this story is that the motivations and the insecurities of all the main characters are addressed enough to lend a certain air of believability to it. The dialogue is good, too. I'll be watching for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous