All Comments on 'The Nudist Pool Party'

by DaddyO Wil

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Great story

Very nice sharing couple. Much better than the humiliating stories with the husband just jacking off. You could tell they loved each other and treated each other with respect. Their friends were true friends, not dominating assholes. This a what a "loving wife story" should be like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ASSHOLE GIVE WIFE AWAYTHAN GET MAD

LET MEN GANG YOUR WIFE AND GET MAD AFTER ONE MORE,THAT CRAZY.YOU MAKE A WHORE OUT OF HER,SO LIVE WITH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

Would love to see my wife take others on as I watched and did some other ladies

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
Wil does it again!

Damnit, Wil, where do you keep coming up with these great stories! I absolutely loved it. Just one small error I noticed, you slipped up and referred to Jay as Bud during his big scene. Might wanna fix that, it left me confused.

This is why you're one of my favorite authors on here, though. Kudos, very well done!

Just one comment to Mr. Negative Anonymous below me - Will didn't stop Jay from screwing his wife because he was mad some guy was fucking her, but because his wife had passed out drunk asleep and he didn't want her to be taken adavntage of like that. Obviously he had no problem letting other guys have sex with her. I guess you don't understand the level of respect and love that he had for Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting Story

Enjyed reading my first DaddyO Will story. Certainly got my attention and I will read those already written and will look for new ones.

Good story line and jsut enough description of the actin to make it erotic and interesting. Theme of guys wanting to watch wife with another guy(s)is almost universal, and DaddyO did a great job in making this an exceptional story with his participation. Wonder if this is based on a real experience. Certainly could be.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Oh well

just another unrealistic slut/cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just crap.

I figured out early on it was going to be garbage and skipped the rest of the story.

I see from comments it is just another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Watching wife

When my wife and I were younger we enjoyed swapping and threesomes with other males. We loved it. It was a terrific turn on to watch her enjoy a friend's cock and the same time I'm enjoying his wife's pussy. We didn't consider it cheating as we knew exactly what the other was doing and with whom - enjoying sex. It wasn't love - just physical pleasure with safe people. I wish I could have gotten her to take on at least one black cock but never could. We're still very much in love many years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Can't wait to hear about the boat party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wild

I have been talking my wife into trying a new cock while I watch her. She said she wants me to join in and keeps saying she wants to watch me suck a guys cock. I have sucked several cocks in adult theatres and public rest rooms and can't wait to share my cocksucking talents with her!! I want her to get well fucked so I can lick her cunt with his cock sliding in and out of her and get pushed in my mouth while he shoots a load of cum in my mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love Being Nude

You had a very great story that excites and hardens my cock. I was ready for sex after reading it. Hope you enjoy my story while my cock was still hard from reading yours.

Things That Happen When Being Nude

I love being nude and I spend most my time at home that way. I sleep nude, work around the house nude and at night I walk around outside nude. Only got caught one time by a girl walking her dog but that's a story for another time.

Anyway, I had an experience two weeks ago while working around the house. My wife works part time and wasn't home at the time so I was just working on my honey-do list. The doorbell rang and I went to the door to answer it, pulling open the door not thinking that I was nude and there stood my wife's Avon lady. The look on her face reminded me that I was nude.

The storm door is glass from top to bottom so she saw all of me. She of course was staring at my cock which was exciting for me and I apologized to her and said I forgot I was nude. She smiled and showed some nervousness as I said that I will be right back, I'll put something on. To my amazement she said no that's alright I've already seen all of you.

She said I won’t be long I just have some new items to show your wife and wondered if she is home. I explained that she works part time and won't be home till later today. She said can I show you the new items so you can tell your wife. I said I really don't know anything about women's things. She said well can I come in and show you the catalog with the items that I am suggesting for her.

I was now getting hard, this was too much for me to believe. I held the door while she came in and offered a chair for her to sit in and as she turned around she seen I was hard. She said ooh you are big, that's nice. I was so hot by now, didn't know what to say other than thank you. She said can we sit on the couch next to each other so you can see the catalog better. Of course I said yes. She was so beautiful like all the Avon ladies are and smelled so good. We sat down and my cock was so hard standing straight up so she had to hold the catalog in her lap but my cock was right up against the catalog as she opened it.

She said this is difficult for me to do with your big cock right next to me, would you mind if I squeezed him, he is so big. Oh please do and she did and stroked him a couple times and put her catalog down. She said you got me so hot I can't think of anything else but your cock. Can I suck on it, and by now precum was coming out and I said please, please do what you want.

As she sucked I began playing with her nice titties and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't have a bra on and wow were those titties ever nice. I asked her to stand up so I could slide her skirt and panties off and she did immediately. Now we both were naked and she went back to sucking my cock so eagerly that I told her I would soon cum. She said OK between sucking and that she wants a lot of cum in her mouth. Well I hadn't cum in about two weeks and when I go that long I usually cum a lot and when she asked for a lot I was ready.

She might have sucked and played with my balls another minute or so and I hollered here it cums. She put both hands around my cock and only its head in her mouth and I exploded. She gagged a little, she couldn't swallow fast enough. I think I must have shot about four or five good loads in her mouth and it felt so good. She swallowed twice and then milked my cock getting all the cum out of him. She seemed to like it. I wanted so bad to fuck her, she smelled so good. I laid her down on the couch and I knelt on the floor on my knees and started to suck those wonderful titties. She pulled my head down on them and buried my face in them, it was wonderful. Meanwhile I was fingering her wet pussy and it really was wet.

I sucked on her tittles for maybe five minutes and began to slowly kiss and lick her body as I moved south. I stopped at her pussy’s hair line and tickled my nose with her hair making her hotter and hotter. She knew where I was going and she couldn't wait for me to get there. I was enjoying teasing her because she was getting hotter and hotter. I began to lick towards her pussy slowly and started to nibble on her lips and pull on them with my lips. Sticking my tongue as deep as I could in her pussy darting it in and out and wiggling it around and by now she is moaning and moving her pussy around.

I did that for a while and then started licking a little north to her hot spot. The second I got there and licked it she hollered loudly and her hips started to move all over the couch. It was hard for me to keep my tongue on her hot spot but I continued to lick and suck on it and she was going wild. Soon she screamed she's cumming and she really did but then she screamed again and said she's cumming again and wow she did. By now I am so hot that I’m fighting back so that I don't cum yet. I wanted to cum in her in the worse way.

She wanted me inside her and hollered please put him in and I did and ooh my, it felt so good in that warm wet pussy and I started to pump away. Her hips were in perfect rhythm with me, this was the best fuck I had ever had. I thought why can’t my wife be this good. I wanted her all the time and really I don't even know her name although it's on her business card but I hadn't looked. I pumped for several minutes and I just couldn't hold back any longer so I said here it cums and did it ever. I exploded and shot so much cum in her, she said she could feel me cumming and that it felt so good to her.

It was so good that I didn't want to quit but my wife would be coming home soon and I knew I had to quite but first I wanted to lick her pussy that had my cum seeping out. It tasted so good with my cum mixed with her juices. She wiggled her pussy around as I licked and squeezed her pussy so more cum would seep out. She was wonderful.

My wife pulled in the driveway just as we were getting dressed, we kissed quickly and hoped to do this again. As my wife entered she had her catalog in her hand and even ended up getting an order from my wife. She had my cum and my wife’s order as she left the house.

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
Jill is a good Slut wife

Now to read about the house boat 5*****

I love wife sharing stories.

Cheers Col

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jill is a KEEPER! The story is a FUCK FEST (in my book, that's a compliment!)

:-)

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and intriguing. I might read it to my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddyO Wil@DaddyO Wil
I am very interested in hearing your comments. Please write and let me know if you like them. I have more to share. I also would like you to share with me. If you are visiting Las Vegas let me know. thanks