The Nudist Resort Pt. 03

Story Info
The final night at the resort!
7.9k words
4.66
15.5k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is fantasy folks. In THIS World, there IS a semen replenishing pill. There is NO disease. If you want to read some boring missionary position stories, then please stop reading now and go to the "boring couples" category. Thanks and enjoy.

=========== THE NEXT DAY ==========

The next morning, both women woke up exhausted and sore from the night before. The men woke up with raging hard-ons, but didn't want to cum, in case more fun lay ahead that day. Karl only liked taking the cum pills when he was going into a party atmosphere, so he held off. Showered and cleaned up, the two couples met for brunch since it was 11 AM. Laura immediately gave Anne a soft kiss on the lips, not a long kiss, but one that told Anne that Laura loved what happened last night.

"Well, what's on the agenda for our last full day here?" Karl asked everyone.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted." Laura replied. "I think I need to recharge during the day."

"Clubbers." Is all Anne said, with Laura giving her a quizzical look until she remembered what Anne had said the day before about pool people and clubbers.

"Ahhh, yep, you were right Anne!" Laura said with a smile.

"I agree. Let's just hang out at the pool and recharge." Jim confirmed.

"Well, there is one thing I want to go over with Laura, but that can wait until early afternoon." Anne said.

"Do tell?" Laura asked, curious as to what new, kinky thing her friend was going to turn her on to.

"You'll see, honey. But we'll need to go back to our room." Anne replied.

They left the restaurant, wanting to hit the pool before all the loungers are taken. When they arrived at the pool it was packed and they were bummed that almost all the loungers were taken. They walked over to the four loungers they had for the last two days and found 'reserved' signs on them. Turning to walk away, a cute waitress walked up to them.

"You finally made it here!" She said. "These are for you."

"What?" Karl asked.

"You four are quite a hit here and the GM said to give you VIP treatment, so we found out where your spot was and reserved them for you. What can I get you all to drink?"

As they sat down to relax, they noticed many couples looking their way and talking, some waving or giving a 'thumbs up'.

"Were we that interesting last night?" Laura asked.

"Do you remember what we DID last night?" Anne asked, in a joking manner.

"Well, yes." Laura answered, blushing a bit.

"Every man here wants to fuck you now. And every woman wants your husband's cock." Anne continued.

About that time, Michael, the concierge was bringing a group of new guests through the pool area. They were clothed, but one couple stood out. He was a black man, about 6' 4", 225 lbs., built like a tank with very strong legs and thighs. She was a petite white woman with the exact build of Laura...Cute ass and perky breasts.

"Hello." Anne said, licking her lips.

"My baby sees something she likes in the candy store?" Karl chuckled.

"Oh, like that little thing next to him doesn't do anything for you, eh?" Anne shot back, chuckling. "That would be like having two of her." Anne continued, pointing at blushing Laura.

"Mmmm. Think of that one Jim." Karl said. "TWO of your hot little wife at the same time!" Jim wasn't sure how to react, even though he'd fucked another woman the night before and came all over Anne. His wife said it for him.

"I could go for that honey...Could you?" Laura said, now reaching over to stroke his semi-hard cock.

"Fuck yeah." Was all Jim could say.

The new guest group paused at the couple's loungers, and Anne was surprised when Laura didn't even stop stroking her husband's cock.

"Well hello there." The black guest said to Laura, obviously enamored with her and having the same thought of 'two of the same woman'.

"Hello to you." Laura shot back, looking at the man, then over to his wife, giving her a look of 'yes, I want your husband, but I want you too'. Anne was impressed and Laura was making her horny.

The group moved on, with the husband glancing back over his shoulder to the lounging foursome. Sore or not, Laura needed some relief and got up, ready to straddle her husband.

"Um, honey." Anne said, directing her statement to Laura. "We have something to take care of back at the room, no time for that now."

"Awwww, you're no fun." Laura said, pouting like a little girl, which was sexy as hell.

"But I will be fun in a few minutes my dear, trust me." Anne said, with a sly grin.

"Well this is bullshit." Jim said, ready to be laid, but the chance being taken away from him. "What are WE supposed to do while you guys have fun back in the room...Can we join you?"

"No." Anne said firmly. "But trust me, you'll thank me for this tonight.

"OK, but in the meantime, we have blue balls." Jim retorted.

"They have a point." Laura said. "What should we allow while we're gone?"

"Well, I give Karl Carte Blanche. He sees it, he wants to fuck it, he can fuck it." Anne said, adding. "But NO cumming. Those balls need to rejuvenate mister!"

"Yeah, OK honey...No cumming...Got it." Karl said, pouting in a joking manner.

Laura sat down on the edge of Jim's lounger and took his cock in her hand, stroking him up and down. She then stuffed his cock into her mouth and gave him head for thirty seconds, Jim moaning the whole time. She then gave him a deep kiss and said "I want you to have fun baby, so if a hot woman comes up and wants you to stuff her pussy full of this beautiful cock, then fuck her brains out. But no cumming, OK?" With that, she got up, took Anne's hand and they walked to Karl and Anne's room. Jim looked over at Karl with a big grin on his face.

"Fuckin' A dude." Karl exclaimed. "You and I have some good women."

"Fuckin' A." Was Jim's response.

========= Karl and Anne's Room ==========

The second the door closed behind them, Laura turned to Anne and planted a deep kiss on her. "Been wanting to do that since breakfast." She said.

"Then do it. You do realize that when we kiss and fool around, the boys get hard as rocks, don't you?" Anne replied. "But, we're not here for kissing, we're here for something else. Sit on the bed please."

Laura sat on the bed in anticipation of what her 'master' was going to teach her today. Anne brought out a bag that looked like a chef's knife roll, placed it on the bed and gently unrolled it to unveil five dildos of various sizes. Laura's eyes lit up.

"Don't worry, I have three of these at home." Laura said.

"Yes, but do you ever use them anally?" Anne asked.

"Anally? You mean up my ass?"

"Yes." Anne confirmed.

"Well, no. I mean, I've never..."

"Exactly." Anne continued. "I saw the lust in your eyes last night when we opened that door and in the room was a woman servicing five men. You wanted it." Anne knelt down and gave Laura a very deep kiss, moving her hand to Laura's pussy, rubbing her clit. "And I want to see you experience it. There is nothing like knowing that a group of men want you, crave you, want to fuck you, have you suck their cocks, jack them off, and eventually cover you in their cum." Laura was close now as Anne backed away, removing her hand from Laura's pussy.

"You fucking tease!" Laura said, panting.

Anne took out another bag, opened it and handed the gadget to Laura.

"We're going to get that asshole ready for fucking Laura, and tonight, you're gonna let your husband watch another cock fuck you up the ass, while another, maybe his, fucks your pussy, and another, maybe Karl's is in your mouth as you jack off two others." Anne instructed, handing Laura the enema bag. "But first, I want you to have a clean asshole, so take this in the bathroom and flush yourself out. DO NOT CUM."

"Yes Ma'am." Laura said in a little girl voice, turning Anne on.

Laura filled the bag with warm water and a cleansing mixture, inserted the nozzle, and hung the bag, released the clamp, and let the warm fluid flow into her ass. It felt so good. She began pumping the nozzle in and out of her ass, barely hitting a 'G' spot she had never known existed...She almost came, but held back per the orders of her master. Done with the cleansing, she shyly went back to the bed and lay on a towel Anne had placed there.

"Good girl." Anne said, placing a light kiss on Laura's mouth. "Now, let's start small. This is the smallest dildo I have, so I'm going to lube it up and I want you to insert it because only YOU know how it feels and your limits." Anne lubed up the small dildo and handed it to Laura, who gently brought it to her virgin anus and began inserting it. The dildo felt like the enema nozzle, so it was easy on her ass. She inserted more and more until she hit her 'G' spot again, letting out a moan.

"'G' spot, eh?" Anne asked, knowing familiar herself with that moan.

"Mmm Hmm." Laura moaned in reply.

"Don't cum...Not yet." Anne commanded again. "The goal here is to get your sphincter muscle to relax, not cum. We have a long way to go my little slut." Placing another, deeper kiss on Laura's mouth.

After about three minutes, Anne handed Laura the next biggest dildo, about an inch thick and made of a rubbery material, it was six inches long. Laura could feel her ass tighten with this one.

"Relax. Relax your asshole and let it just glide past that muscle." Anne said as she kissed Laura. It worked, and in seconds, Laura was fucking her ass in a slow rhythm. Every third or fourth stroke, she'd push it to her 'G' spot, tweaking herself, learning what felt good.

"Now, remove it and put it back in." Anne said. Laura did this a few times until it easily slid past the sphincter with no resistance. "Good. Now, remove it and plunge it in. Remember, this guy is gonna be so fucking horny, he's not gonna think about your ass, only driving his cock into it, so he may not be gentle." Laura complied and got to the point where she could easily shove the dildo right into her asshole with painless ease.

They spent about an hour training Laura's ass and in the end, she was able to take the fourth largest dildo which was two inches in diameter with ease, even plunging it. The last dildo was as thick as Jim, two and a half inches, and while she could take it, she couldn't plunge it. But she loved the feeling of it, and loved knowing that she could now give her husband another, tighter hole to fuck when he wanted it. The girls lay on the bed, resting.

"Thank you Anne...For everything." Laura said, looking at her friend.

"You're welcome my dear. Now there's one more thing." And with that, Anne placed the largest dildo on the headboard using its suction base right about pussy level. She then placed the two inch wide dildo above it and positioned Laura on her hands and knees, backing her up onto the two dildos. Laura was in heaven with two huge cocks filling her holes and both hitting her 'G' spots on every down stroke. Anne then placed the now cleaned third largest dildo on the bed in front of Laura. Taking the hint, Laura engulfed it and began moving up and down on it with her mouth, quickly falling out of rhythm with the two dildos in her rear holes.

"This is fucking hard!" She said chuckling.

"That's why the porn stars make the big money, honey." Anne replied with a laugh. "I want you to be a porn star tonight, so keep working on it. Sometimes, both guys in the rear will fuck you so you only have to worry about the guy in your mouth. But the ability to do what you're doing now is sexy as hell to guys."

Ten minutes later, Laura was in sync, moving forward, engulfing the cock with her mouth, while coming off the two in her pussy and ass. Anne knew she was close and Anne needed some relief as well. Removing the dildo Laura was sucking on, Anne replaced it with her sopping wet pussy.

"And sometimes my dear, you'll have the wife of the guy in your ass wanting you to please her, while her man fucks the finest ass he's ever seen." Anne said seductively while grabbing Laura's head and forcing her mouth onto her pussy.

They both came in a thunderous orgasm, kissing, then settling down for a well deserved nap.

======== Karl and Jim At The Pool =========

While Laura was receiving her anal lessons from Anne, Karl and Jim were chilling by the pool. Karl took a dip and as he was relaxing on a float, a couple waded over to him. The wife was exquisite, tall, beautiful breasts like Anne, and a face like an angel. Her hair was pulled back and she had pink lipstick on. The husband, from what Karl could see, was a good looking guy about 6' 1" and well built. Karl couldn't see his equipment since they were in the water.

"Hi, we don't mean to disturb you." The wife began, looking at Karl's cock the whole time. "But my husband was wondering, well, if I might be able to ride that magnificent cock of yours?" The husband remained silent.

"Hello." Karl replied. "Well, I don't see a problem with that, except that I can't cum. You see, I promised my wife I'd re-supply if you know what I mean."

"Absolutely!" The wife replied, now looking at Karl's face. "I think we can get around that." Karl told them to meet him at the lounge while he got a drink for him and his friend, and they scurried to the steps, got out and dried off. Karl went to the bar to get two whiskey and waters for him and Jim.

Karl returned to find the wife giving Jim head, so he sat down in his lounger, handing Jim his drink. Once Karl was settled in, the wife wasted no time moving to him and straddling him, slowly settling her pussy over, then onto his stiff shaft.

"Fuuuuck." She moaned as she sunk down, taking his entire length while her husband began stroking his more than adequate seven inch cock. "He...Loves...Watching...Big...Cocks...Fuck...Me." She continued. She had a wonderfully tight pussy, and Karl knew it wouldn't be long for him. Jim was stroking his own cock, taking in the show.

"You need to slow down baby, you're too good of a fuck for this cock!" Karl warned. "And I don't want to cum." The wife whispered something in Karl's ear and he said "Sure." She then motioned her husband over and whispered something in his ear, receiving a "Fuck yes." response.

About that time, another couple showed up; the friends of the husband and wife. This hotty was Hispanic, with beautiful brown skin, no tan lines, and gorgeous 36D breasts. Her husband looked like a biker, with tats all over, huge arms, a good build, and sporting a thick, six inch cock. The second wife saw her friend mounted on Karl.

"You fucking slut!" She said jokingly. "I wanted that big cock!"

"Take the other one, it's almost as big." The first wife said, motioning to Jim.

"Do you mind?" The second husband asked Jim in a polite manner. The whole scene was surreal to Jim.

"No, not at all, but I can't cum...Saving it for tonight you know." Jim responded.

The first wife motioned for the second wife to come to her and whispered something in her ear. The second wife went to her husband and whispered in his ear. "Fuck yeah!" The second husband said, beginning to jerk his cock.

"OK, it looks like everyone knows what's going on but me!" Jim said, a bit disturbed.

"Just don't cum buddy, it's gonna be epic. And don't freak out when it happens." Karl consoled his friend.

The second wife started by jacking and sucking Jim's cock, which was already hard from watching Karl fuck his lady. She was an awesome cock sucker, almost on Anne's level. But she too wanted a big cock between her legs, and mounted Jim, slowly riding him and grinding her clit into him on every downstroke.

The girls were awake now, showered and ready to get back out with the boys. They came upon the scene and stayed back with the rest of the observers, watching other women getting pleasured by their studly husbands. They also wanted to see if their husbands were going to keep their word and not cum. Anne always loved watching Karl fucking another woman, and her hand instinctively went down to her pussy. Laura noticed and followed suit. Then, two men came up next to them and their wives knelt in front of the men. The man next to Anne moved closer and was jacking off while his wife sucked the top of his cock. The other wife followed suit with her man, both men jacking their cocks, watching Karl and Jim, while their wives sucked them.

The woman sucking the man next to Anne looked up at her and motioned to her husband's cock. Anne took the hint and replaced his hand with her left hand, jacking him and eliciting a moan from both the husband and the wife. Anne still frigged her pussy. Laura noticed and moved the mans hand next to her away, getting a wink from the wife.

Back on the loungers, both Karl and Jim were getting close. The ladies both came at the same time, holding themselves down on the two huge cocks that had got them to heaven. The husbands watching began to moan and Karl's lady came off his cock as the husband almost touched Karl's cock with his. He shot spurt after spurt of thick, gooey cum ON Karl's cock, watching it slide down the massive shaft. His wife immediately began sucking Karl and licking his cock like an ice cream cone, eating all of her husbands cum. She thought, if Karl couldn't cum, then I'll still be able to feel like he did and get my cum. She then started deep throating him and jacking him, but Karl stopped her. Seeing this, Anne promised herself that she'd give Karl a nice present for obeying her command, and she knew what she had in mind.

Jim took in the scene before him and said "What the fuck?" Just as his lady came off him and her husband approached. Jim wasn't sure about this, but held his cock straight up, anticipating the warm cum that was about to coat it. The same scene played out with the second wife trying to bring Jim off, but him stopping her.

The man in Laura's hand blew a huge load all over his wife's face before she took him in her mouth and began swallowing. Anne's man came too, coating her hand with cum before the wife took over. The wife then sucked on Anne's fingers, getting every drop, stood up and came close to Anne. "Thank you, you sexy fucking thing you." She said, and leaned in for a kiss, which Anne accepted, for no other reason than to get some cum on her lips and tongue. She looked at Laura, who's wife had stood up and told Laura to 'kiss her good-bye' with a wink. Laura wasn't sure what was up, but Anne hadn't steered her wrong yet. She gave the wife a wet kiss, making sure she too had cum on her lips and tongue.

The two couples with Karl and Jim had gone, thanking them for a great time and hoping to see them at the club that night. Anne and Laura waltzed in.

"Well, our boys have been busy haven't they?" Anne said, sitting on Karl's lounger with him.

"You saw, eh?" Karl asked.

"Oh yeah, we saw." Laura replied. "It was hot as hell, especially when you let those guys cum on your cocks!"

"Yeah, you had a hell of an audience. We jacked two guys off into their wives' mouth's watching you." Anne said, leaning in to kiss Karl. He immediately tasted another man's cum, his cock twitching.

"Yeah, it was so hot." Laura said, giving Jim a kiss that tasted...Different. Then he realized what he was tasting and tried to back away, but Laura held his head, forcing the kiss. He eventually succumbed, realizing that this was what she wanted as her hand began jacking him furiously.

"Honey, I'm gonna fucking cum if you keep jacking me like that!" Jim warned. Laura stopped, but whispered in his ear "What I did just now was so fucking hot...I loved you tasting another man on me." Jim kissed her hard and replied. "I loved tasting another man on you, you little slut."

Anne smirked watching the exchange between Jim and Laura, and knew that the stage was now set for Karl to finally experience something he longed for, but was reluctant to do on his home turf with his friends.