The Nudist Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep licking." Anne commanded. "Don't stop." Karl continued, licking Jim's cock shaft, then Anne's pussy when she would move backward.

Jim wasn't sure of where this all was going. "Don't worry baby, Anne wants to see this, and I think it's gonna be fucking hot. Just go with it for us, OK?" Laura whispered in Jim's ear, receiving a nod of approval.

Jim fucked Anne for another five minutes, then Laura began playing with his balls right above Karl's mouth. Jim was in the short strokes now, but didn't know what to do when he came. Anne knew he was close.

"Jim. Come in my pussy at first, then pull out and cover my pussy with your fucking cum!" Anne directed as her own orgasm was building.

Jim grunted and deposited the first two streams of cum deep in Anne's pussy. He then did as instructed, pulling out and jacking his cock all over her pussy and thighs. Anne ground her pussy into her husband's mouth, making him stay put and accept the hot, gooey mess that Jim was ejecting from his pulsing cock. Jim's cum flowed from the inside and outside of Anne's spasming pussy, with Karl greedily lapping it up. As Jim's orgasm subsided, Laura grabbed his cock from behind as she had been instructed by Anne earlier to do, and guided it to Karl's mouth.

"Clean him." Anne commanded one last time. Karl didn't hesitate, being totally broken by his cuck commanding wife. He opened his mouth, allowing Laura to shove Jim's cock into it. Karl swirled his tongue around the shaft and sucked the head, tasting even more salty cum from his new friend's cock. This chain of events made Karl cum himself, shooting string after string onto Anne's face and breasts which were hovering over his cock.

Jim was totally confused now, having a strapping man like Karl sucking his cock and both men enjoying it. He knew neither was 'gay', but then in his mind he knew his wife wasn't gay either, she just enjoyed sexual experiences with other women. In that moment, Jim took his wife's advice and just let go any conflicts he might have had and enjoyed the experience. Anne came off of Karl, spun around, and was now facing Jim. She brought his mouth to hers, sharing her husband's cum in a kiss. Laura was so horny she immediately mounted Karl's still semi-hard cock and began riding him, needing to cum herself. Anne brought Jim's mouth down to her breasts and gently made him clean her up, while Karl continued sucking on his cock. Both men had been 'broken' and the wives couldn't wait for the new experiences that would open up to them in the future.

Laura finally came on Karl's cock and they all collapsed on the bed. Jim and Karl gave each other a 'I can't believe we just did that look.', but shrugged at each other and snuggled with their wives. They were all totally spent, and before heading back to their rooms, they said good-bye to Marcus and Tammy...Marcus getting head from two hot red heads, while Tammy was being spit roasted by their husbands.

The final breakfast the next morning was great and the two couples exchanged contact information, hoping to get together again in the near future to continue their sexual adventures!