The Nudist Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group relaxed the rest of the day, taking a swim now and then and napping in between. The highlight of the afternoon was the arrival in the pool area of Marcus and Tammy, the black and white couple who had come through earlier on the tour. Everyone was glad to see that they had stayed. Marcus was sporting a beefy cock, which looked to measure four inches flaccid. Anne and Laura gave each other a look when they saw it. Tammy was indeed a carbon copy of Laura, beautiful, pert breasts, a totally shaved pussy, and a petite ass just waiting to be fucked. All eyes around the pool were on the new couple.

"Let's go meet them." Anne told Laura while getting up.

"Sounds good! You don't mind do you honey?" Laura asked Jim.

"Laura! Your husband has already thought of you sucking on and riding that big black cock, trust me, he doesn't mind, right Jim?" Anne said, giving Jim a look.

"I don't mind at all baby." Jim said with a smile.

The two girls went to the bar and ordered two drinks, stopping by the new couple on the way back to their loungers.

"Hi! I'm Anne and this is Laura. Welcome to the resort!" Anne said.

"Hello! I'm Tammy and this is Marcus. We saw you all earlier but didn't have time to stop, you know, the tour and all. We had two couples bow out half-way through." Tammy replied, spurring conversation, which was a good sign.

"Yeah, we lost one couple on our tour." Laura replied, trying not to stare at the beautiful chocolate cock laying across Marcus's thigh.

They shot the breeze for a few more minutes, the Anne asked them if they were going to be at the club that night. "It's our last night here, and we'd sure love to see you two there." Anne said, looking Tammy up and down. Marcus said that they'd most likely be that and were looking forward to meeting the husbands.

"I see a big, black cock in your future Laura." Anne said to her friend as they walked back to their loungers.

"So do I...So do I." Laura replied.

The two couples laid out for another hour or so and then headed back to their rooms to get ready for dinner. Jim whispered something in Karl's ear and Karl gave him a thumbs up. The two men told the women they'd meet them back in the room and when the women asked what they were up to, Karl told them that they had their little secret session that morning and that this was to be the boy's surprise for them that night. The girls didn't say anything more and headed to their rooms.

Karl and Jim ended up at Marcus and Tammy's loungers, and found the two making out with Tammy stroking Marcus's huge black cock, and Marcus fingering his petite wife. Marcus saw Karl and Jim approach and broke off from their kiss.

"Gentlemen!" Marcus said, motioning Karl and Jim to have a seat on a nearby lounger. "We met your wives earlier and I must say, they are stunning." Tammy didn't stop stroking Marcus, and looked at Karl and Jim as if nothing was happening, the sign of a true swinger.

"Yes, they mentioned that." Karl said while Jim watched Tammy's hand move up and down Marcus's shaft, wishing it was his cock and getting hard at the thought. Tammy gave Jim a wicked smile as she watched his member grow. "We were wondering if you'd both like to join us for dinner tonight, and then afterwards accompany us to the club?"

"We'd love to!" Tammy said, before lowering her mouth to Marcus's head and sucking him in, moving her mouth up and down his shaft while jacking him and never losing eye contact with Jim.

"She loves other people, especially men, to watch her when she services me. Feel free to do whatever you'd like gentlemen." Marcus said, now feeling the affects of his expert cock sucking wife.

"We'd love to, but if we started now, I know I'd bust a nut in no time, and we've promised our wives that we wouldn't cum until tonight. We had a long and draining night last night if you know what I mean." Jim answered for both of them.

"Yeah, well, that's probably not a bad idea. Baby, I think I'll abstain for now too if you don't mind." Marcus replied and gently removing Tammy's mouth from his cock. Tammy was horny though, and quickly mounted Marcus, stretching her tiny pussy with his thick cock in a reverse cowboy position so that Karl and Jim could fully see how much cock she could take. She again, never lost eye contact with Jim, while she rode up and down Marcus's cock. Jim couldn't stand it any longer and began jacking his now fully erect cock. Karl joined in as well, not able to ignore the scene before him. Neither came though.

Three minutes later, Tammy shivered in an orgasm, coming off her husband's cock and then cleaning her pussy juices off his shaft with her mouth and tongue.

"Well, on that note, we'll see you both tonight!" Karl said as they left, still fully erect.

"Someone wants your cock you lucky bastard." Karl said when they got out of earshot of Marcus and Tammy.

"Yes, and someone wants Laura's pussy, which I can't wait to see." Jim replied, his erection still there from thinking about what he just said.

Karl, entered the room and found Anne in the bathroom applying her make-up. Her hair was already done and she looked stunning in her slinky bikini top and short shorts she was wearing to dinner. She noticed Karl's erection right away.

"My goodness, someone saw something or had something done to them that they liked." She said, reaching out and softly stroking Karl's cock.

"Maybe, but we didn't cum." Karl replied, proud of his abstinence.

"Hmmmm, wonder what you saw? I have an idea, but we'll see if I'm right." Anne continued, thinking she already knew what her husband was up to.

The two couples met up outside Jim and Laura's room and headed off to dinner. Entering the restaurant, Anne saw Marcus and Tammy and mentioned it to the group. Karl and Jim, took their wives' hands and led them to the table where Marcus and Tammy sat. Anne shot Karl a 'you sneaky bastard' look.

Jim made sure Laura sat next to Marcus, with Tammy on the other side of him. Jim sat next to Tammy, then Anne and Karl.

"Well, this is a nice surprise!" Anne said.

"Hopefully one of many tonight." Marcus said.

The ordered dinner and drinks and got to know each other. Marcus and Tammy were nice and fit right in with the group. They had indeed been to the resort two times before, which accounted for their comfort with everything that went on. Anne could tell that Marcus was an alpha male, used to calling the shots and getting his way, which she liked in a man. She looked forward to being 'driven' by him.

They let their food settle, and just before the club, Karl offered Jim and Marcus the 'two pill' combo. Marcus had never used either, but once Anne explained the effects of the pills, Tammy got giddy and asked Marcus to use them, which he did. That got Laura even more excited, envisioning an even harder black cock with a huge load shooting out of it. The alcohol they'd been consuming began to have its affect, and Laura glanced down to see Tammy rubbing her husband through his loose shorts. Tammy motioned to Laura, who placed her left hand on Marcus's leg, slowly moving to join Tammy's. Anne already had a hand on both Karl's and Jim's cocks, lightly rubbing them.

"Well, we'd better get going or we may get kicked out of here!" Anne finally said. Everyone agreed and they headed to to club.

As they entered and disrobed, Cindy, the waitress from the night before greeted them and escorted them to their VIP table just off the dance floor. The usual sexual activities were taking place, but some people were just looking at the six new guests, wondering what excitement the addition of another big cock and hot, petite woman might bring tonight.

"A lot of eyes are on us." Tammy said.

"Yeah, we kind of put on a show last night, and I think they're all wondering what the second act might be!" Laura commented.

"Do tell?" Tammy pressed. Laura and Anne described the happenings from the previous night and watched Marcus's cock begin to harden.

"Well, what do you have planned for tonight?" Marcus asked.

"First, I have a surprise for Jim here." Anne began. "So I'd like to start with that. Then, let's see where things go, but I want to end up with another surprise for Karl. Unfortunately, that will be just the four of us if you don't mind Marcus and Tammy?"

"Sounds like you have everything laid out." Tammy said. "We're good with whatever and just like to go with the flow, right babe?"

"Cool. Well, for my present for Jim, we need two more couples." Anne said, looking around the room. She spotted the two couples whose wives had fucked Karl and Jim that day, excused herself, and went to talk to them. Everyone looked at Karl.

"Don't look at me! I have no idea what she has in mind for poor Jim." Karl said, as confused as the rest.

Anne came back to the table about the same time the two deck hands from the scuba diving trip walked up to Karl and Jim to say hi. Karl and Jim introduced the girls to their wives and the deckhands told the wives about the scuba trip and that they couldn't believe how dedicated their husbands were not to partake in events and not cum.

"Well, that's very nice of you to compliment our husbands." Anne said. "And what were you two doing that whole time?"

"Um, well." The hot blonde Diane stuttered.

"Were you watching these two jerk those cocks ladies?" Anne asked.

"Well, yes." The hot brunette, Jill said, with a flushed look.

"OK, here it is. Your marching orders for the next thirty minutes everyone." Anne said, commanding the now extended group. "Tammy, if you don't mind, if my friend Laura doesn't get some of that big black cock of your husband's soon, she's gonna bust...OK?" Tammy shook her head yes. "So you and Laura take care of Marcus. Girls, our husbands put you through hell on that boat, so if you're not sucking their cocks in ten seconds, I'll send you away and I'll do it!"

Diane immediately went down on Jim, while Jill took Karl into her mouth, both being excellent cock suckers. That left Anne by herself, but not for long as the two couples she was talking to earlier came for a closer look at what was now going on. Anne told them to wait there for a minute, and came back with two pills each for the husbands, who took them immediately. Anne then asked the women if their husbands could please her and they readily agreed. Bending over a stool, Anne took one in her mouth and the other in her sopping pussy.

Meanwhile, Laura was in heaven, sucking on Marcus's huge cock, which when erect was in between Jim's and Karl's size. Tammy joined her and together they licked up and down the shaft, taking turns sucking in the head as they got to the top. Marcus was in heaven, having basically a clone of his hot wife sucking him off. As the girls met at the top of his cock, Marcus gently put his hands on the back of each of their heads and removed his cock, letting them know that he wanted them to kiss. They took the hint and began French kissing, making a hot scene even hotter.

The deckhands were greedily sucking and jacking Karl and Jim now, their little hands gliding up and down the shafts. Karl spun Jill around and bent her over another stool.

"I spent too much time looking at this beautiful ass not to do something about it now." Karl said in a guttural, moan, entering Jill's pussy in one swift stroke. She moaned, grabbing the stool in preparation for a hard fucking.

"This is where I wanted your cock!" She yelled back at him.

Jim followed suit and spun Diane around, entering her up to his balls. Then, Karl and Jim began pounding their girls, holding their hips as they thrusted in and out. Jill and Diane were that type of women you just wanted to fuck, and fuck hard.

Of course, the rest of the club had gathered around, getting their rocks off to the hot scene before them. Marcus came first with each of the ladies having a hand on his cock, jacking in unison. Laura and Tammy knelt in front of him as he spewed shot after shot of thick cum all over their faces and breasts.

"Fuck, baby!" Was all Tammy could say, never seeing that much cum ejected in one session by her husband's cock. Her and Laura cleaned Marcus's cock and then embraced, cleaning each other.

The two men in Anne came at the same time, sending her over the edge with them. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. Their pills hadn't kicked in yet, so they had 'normal' loads.

Finally, Jill and Diane came on Karl and Jim's cocks, then spun around allowing them to deposit the first huge loads of the night. The girls went crazy and slathered the hot, sticky goo all over themselves, ending in a similar scenario as Laura and Tammy, cleaning each other, and the cocks that came on them in a nasty, sensual fashion. Seeing this, Anne got the girls attention after they finished cleaning each other and mouthed 'kiss the guys', which the two girls did, allowing Jim and Karl to get a taste of cum from the two hotties. Karl glanced over at Anne, receiving a sly wink. Jim glanced over at Laura and receive a 'that's so hot' look.

Applause and whistling erupted from the gallery as everyone sat down to recuperate. The girls and guys cleaning up with warm towels brought to them by Cindy. Anne whispered something the ears of the wives of the two couples who asked to join them in the hot session, and the wives shook their heads 'yes' and escorted their husbands away. Karl gave Anne a quizzical look and she just winked back.

The three couples sat for a while and relaxed, talking and watching the other action in the room. An hour passed by and Anne announced that they would be retiring to a room for the next round of fun. She had asked Cindy, the waitress, to arrange a room for the five couples who would partake in the next adventure that was focused on Laura and Jim. Anne directed everyone to the room, which has champaign waiting for them. Everyone talked for a while longer, then Anne directed Laura and the five men to a chair in the center of the room. She told the wives to sit on the couch so they could watch the action.

Laura was nervous and excited all at the same time. The men approached her, their cocks hard from anticipation and at face level for Laura, who began lightly stroking each cock, moving from one to another. She then began softly taking them into her mouth, teasing each man as he felt her soft, warm lips wrap around his head and then her flicking tongue tease the sensitive foreskin. Within minutes, Laura was beyond being soft and gentle, her excitement increasing as she now nastily sucked and stroked each cock.

Jim couldn't believe what he was seeing and experiencing. All jealousy gone, he was totally taken by his wife sucking five men and enjoying it. Anne stepped in to direct once again as the scene got hotter and hotter.

"Marcus, please trade places with Laura." Anne directed. Marcus sat in the armless chair, his long, hard shaft laying against his belly.

"Laura, dear, please mount Marcus and kiss him." Anne continued.

Laura did as she was told and made sure that her husband watched her slowly slide down Marcus's long cock, taking him to his balls. She let out a moan as the other four men stroked themselves. Anne then directed Karl, Jim and one other man to take positions to the sides of Laura, where she took the hint and began sucking them as she fucked Marcus. The fifth man, Rod, was left.

"Rod, please put on the rubber and use the lube applying a generous amount to your cock." Anne instructed. Rod lubed his cock, continuing to stroke it. "Now, please take a finger full of lube and apply it to Laura's cute little asshole." Rod did so, running his finger in and out of Laura's ass.

Laura moaned. Jim looked at Anne. "Oh, Jim, honey." Anne said, looking at Jim in the eyes. "This is what we practiced this morning and afternoon. Your wife wants you to watch her have all her holes filled...Including her virgin ass." Now looking to Rod. "Rod, please slowly fuck Laura's ass."

Rod began easing his slick shaft into Laura's ass. She felt a bit of pain, but Anne told her to remember how to relax, and once Laura relaxed, Rod slid his six inch cock easily into her ass up to his balls. Laura then reached out to either side, taking a cock in each hand while, turning her head, taking her husband's cock into her mouth. Marcus began lifting her up and down on his shaft, making her move on and off of both he and Rod at the same time. Anne's training let Laura move on the two cocks in her, while stroking two others and sucking her husband. It was a sight to see.

The three other women on the couch were masturbating furiously, until Tammy went down on the two with her, going from one pussy to another. Anne knelt behind Tammy and dove into her sweet pussy, having set the scene in motion, it was time for her to have some fun.

Laura came three times, each orgasm contracting around the two cocks in her, bringing them closer to climax.

"Fuck! I'm getting close." Marcus exclaimed.

"Where do you want it all honey?" Laura said, looking up at her husband with that sweet, innocent look and tone.

"Where do YOU want it baby?" Jim replied.

"All, fucking, over me!" Laura stated in a now deep, slutty voice, as if possessed. She came off of Marcus and Rod, who removed the rubber from his cock. Trading places with Marcus again, she sat in the chair and resumed the nasty sucking and jacking she was so good at.

The other four women had recovered from their orgasms, and now stood behind the men surrounding Laura. Anne began fondling Karl and Marcus's balls, while the other three women fondled the other men's balls. Marcus erupted first, coating Laura's breasts with a huge load of cum. Karl, was next, followed by the two new comers. Laura was left sucking and jacking her husband's cock, covered in other men's cum. Jim took his cock in his hand for the short strokes.

"Is this what you wanted to see? Your wife covered in other men's spunk?" Laura asked Jim with a hiss as she slathered the sticky mess all over her body.

"Yes, you fucking slut!" Jim responded as the first string of cum shot across Laura's face. He didn't redirect his aim, and proceeded to literally cover his wife's face in a huge load of cum. Her eyes closed, Laura began sticking out her tongue to gather as much cum as she could from around her mouth, then, she reached out for her husband's cock and continued sucking him, until his shaft was clean.

With everyone spent, they all headed to the showers to clean up, then back to their table to relax. Marcus and Tammy excused themselves, wanting to explore more rooms, and with the two other couples gone, it was back to just Karl, Anne, Jim and Laura. The two couples relaxed for another hour, then Anne began to play with Karl, who's cock began to spring back to life. Laura took the hint and gently stroked Jim's cock, making him hard again.

Cindy, the waitress stopped by the table with another round of drinks and told Anne that their room was ready.

"And now for the final scene tonight gentlemen." Anne began, then looked at Laura.

"We want you both to just go with what is going to happen here." Laura said. "Remember, we may never see each other again, so let's open up and enjoy our experiences."

The ladies led their men into a smallish room with a bed and a couch. Fresh sheets were on the bed. Anne led Karl to the bed and directed him to lay down, his head facing the end of the bed. She then straddled him in a sixty-nine position, slowly lowering her pussy to his mouth while taking his cock into hers. They stayed in this position, enjoying each other for about three or four minutes, Anne removing her pussy from her husband's mouth in order not to cum.

Laura timed it perfectly and instructed Jim to enter Laura from behind. Jim hesitated, but Anne insisted, so he entered her, slowly filling her pussy with his cock. Jim's cock was now inches from Karl's mouth, and his balls hung even closer. Karl watched Jim's cock slide in and out of his wife. Anne then lowered her pussy to Karl's mouth, and he began licking her clit. She moved forward and Karl found himself now licking Jim's shaft. He paused.